Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#995794 Oct 4, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Well... I guess you really do belong in a hole!
Talking to yourself in the mirror again again.....how cute is that.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#995795 Oct 4, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
When you find yourself in a hole, Big Mouth, the first thing to remember is to stop digging.
You're always looking for a bigger shovel.
I don't mind standing on your shoulders to get out son.

And I'm sure you don't mind either!
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#995796 Oct 4, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes! It will forever be known as that now! Remember when the President said "Obamacares, I like it"
Brilliant turnaround!
Who cares about the woman they killed
at the Capitol?
Obama?
They had no reason to shoot her.
His life is equal to hers.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#995797 Oct 4, 2013
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
Talking to yourself in the mirror again again.....how cute is that.
I'm not insecure like you son!
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#995798 Oct 4, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>I don't mind standing on your shoulders to get out son.
Typical democrat.....the only way you can elevate yourself is by stepping on someone else-you could never do it by having character and/or a working knowledge of the subject that you are talking about.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#995799 Oct 4, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not insecure like you son!

I don't talk to my reflection in the mirror, but if I did I would be talking to someone infinitely more intelligent than you.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#995800 Oct 4, 2013
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't talk to my reflection in the mirror, but if I did I would be talking to someone infinitely more intelligent than you.
clearly if you talk to yourself, you have extremely low expectations of yourself.... and your reflection!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#995801 Oct 5, 2013
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical democrat.....the only way you can elevate yourself is by stepping on someone else-you could never do it by having character and/or a working knowledge of the subject that you are talking about.
I chose the best option available to me....

...you choose what was best for you!

Btw, try not to mix your opinion with Facts. It doesn't make you look too smart!
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#995802 Oct 5, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text> clearly if you talk to yourself, you have extremely low expectations of yourself.... and your reflection!
Clearly you can't understand the written word.
concert WOOD activist

Brooklyn, NY

#995803 Oct 5, 2013
e gop

Join the community

Saranac Lake, NY

1 min ago

10 .5 .2013 nyc usa
USA constitution make 3 wing of us govt , the power of check and balance operations of of govt. us house of rep. has power to act, to amend,change. to repeal any act to demands of people in affairs on people/nation of usa , including fnancial conditions of nation. republican controlled house has power to demand/suggest delay implem111ennnnnntaion of obama care for year from now, is real, depending on unstable finance of usa, & mant faults of provisions of obama care. obama or us senate are wrong not to participate in proposal of GOP in house on affordable care act, obama care of 2010 .Possiblylaters are violating us constitution in above respect; said the rev dr kamal k k roy aka JG jr ,clergy politician of current era in USA.MAY INITIATE WW3 as MUSLIM NATIONS R UNITED@RELIGION,SOME WITH ACCSS TO NUC.WEAPONS?k?
nyc Filings > New Jersey > New Jersey District Court > Civil Rights > Other Civil Rights > ROY v. USA GOV'T et al
dID u u] note RECENT ACTION & DEVELOPMENTS A/C OWNERSHIPS OF NEWS PAPERS IN USA ? THE REV DR KKK ROY , WORLD RELIGIONS GROUP NY/WORLD ET AL v. usa GOVT, wshington post news jeff BezosB H OBAMA ICJ UNO ET AL PLAINTIFFS:CV CASE #3 2013cv04982: usdc nj Trenton fIle 8.16.2013 PRAYER TO cancel sale DUE VIOLN US ANTITRUST LAW PROHIBITION TO IMPEDE COMPETITION BETWEEN FOR PROFIT/NON PROFIT, TWO SET UPS OF NEWS INDUSTRIES IN usa?kr?
moyna flower, ms activist October 20, 2009 at 8:43 pm :reissssued on Sept 2, 2013
a joke on obama, made in usa , & NOT IN RUSSIA OF PUTIN ET AL:
obama joke:after , 1 MILLION us $ FROM U S BACKED WORLD BANK, AS NOBEL FOUNDATION HAS HAD TO AWARD A GRATIS PEACE PRIZE TO OBAMA, RUSSIAN VERSON OF PRESIDENT OBAMA BH.: After 8 yrs in office@ us he said i was born not in mombasa or anywhere in USA: HE next he said " HE WAS TRULY BORN @ BORDER INSIDE OLD USSR & NOW RUSSIA i e to MAKE HIM eligible to be RUSSIAN PRESIDENT ,NO QUESTION may be ASKED:THE JOKE WAS MADE IN USA FROM SENTIMENTS OF THE REV DR KAMAL KARNA K ROY AKA J G JR, A LAWFUL CANDIDATE & YET HOPEFUL AS ON US PRESIDENT W E F 1.20.2009 AS 270+ CIVIL ACTIONS WERE FILED AGAINST BH OBAMA ET AL FOR US PRES ELECTORAL FRAUD OF
dID u note RECENT ACTION & DEVELOPMENTS A/C OWNERSHIPS OF NEWS PAPERS IN USA ? THE REV DR KKK ROY , WORLD RELIGIONS GROUP NY/WORLD ET AL v. usa GOVT, wshington post news jeff BezosB H OBAMA ICJ UNO ET AL PLAINTIFFS:CV CASE #3 2013cv04982: usdc nj Trenton fIle 8.16.2013 PRAYER TO cancel sale DUE VIOLN US ANTITRUST LAW PROHIBITION TO IMPEDE COMPETITION BETWEEN FOR PROFIT/NON PROFIT, TWO SET UPS OF NEWS INDUSTRIES IN usa?kr?
Court > Civil Rights > Other Civil Rights > ROY v. USA GOV'T et al
concert WOOD activist

Brooklyn, NY

#995804 Oct 5, 2013
NYC,NY,USA 10 .5 . 2013

e gop

Join the community

Saranac Lake, NY

1 min ago

10 .5 .2013 nyc usa
USA constitution make 3 wing of us govt , the power of check and balance operations of of govt. us house of rep. has power to act, to amend,change. to repeal any act to demands of people in affairs on people/nation of usa , including fnancial conditions of nation. republican controlled house has power to demand/suggest delay implem111ennnnnntaion of obama care for year from now, is real, depending on unstable finance of usa, & mant faults of provisions of obama care. obama or us senate are wrong not to participate in proposal of GOP in house on affordable care act, obama care of 2010 .Possiblylaters are violating us constitution in above respect; said the rev dr kamal k k roy aka JG jr ,clergy politician of current era in USA.MAY INITIATE WW3 as MUSLIM NATIONS R UNITED@RELIGION,SOME WITH ACCSS TO NUC.WEAPONS?k?
nyc Filings > New Jersey > New Jersey District Court > Civil Rights > Other Civil Rights > ROY v. USA GOV'T et al
dID u u] note RECENT ACTION & DEVELOPMENTS A/C OWNERSHIPS OF NEWS PAPERS IN USA ? THE REV DR KKK ROY , WORLD RELIGIONS GROUP NY/WORLD ET AL v. usa GOVT, wshington post news jeff BezosB H OBAMA ICJ UNO ET AL PLAINTIFFS:CV CASE #3 2013cv04982: usdc nj Trenton fIle 8.16.2013 PRAYER TO cancel sale DUE VIOLN US ANTITRUST LAW PROHIBITION TO IMPEDE COMPETITION BETWEEN FOR PROFIT/NON PROFIT, TWO SET UPS OF NEWS INDUSTRIES IN usa?kr?
moyna flower, ms activist October 20, 2009 at 8:43 pm :reissssued on Sept 2, 2013
a joke on obama, made in usa , & NOT IN RUSSIA OF PUTIN ET AL:
obama joke:after , 1 MILLION us $ FROM U S BACKED WORLD BANK, AS NOBEL FOUNDATION HAS HAD TO AWARD A GRATIS PEACE PRIZE TO OBAMA, RUSSIAN VERSON OF PRESIDENT OBAMA BH.: After 8 yrs in office@ us he said i was born not in mombasa or anywhere in USA: HE next he said " HE WAS TRULY BORN @ BORDER INSIDE OLD USSR & NOW RUSSIA i e to MAKE HIM eligible to be RUSSIAN PRESIDENT ,NO QUESTION may be ASKED:THE JOKE WAS MADE IN USA FROM SENTIMENTS OF THE REV DR KAMAL KARNA K ROY AKA J G JR, A LAWFUL CANDIDATE & YET HOPEFUL AS ON US PRESIDENT W E F 1.20.2009 AS 270+ CIVIL ACTIONS WERE FILED AGAINST BH OBAMA ET AL FOR US PRES ELECTORAL FRAUD OF
dID u note RECENT ACTION & DEVELOPMENTS A/C OWNERSHIPS OF NEWS PAPERS IN USA ? THE REV DR KKK ROY , WORLD RELIGIONS GROUP NY/WORLD ET AL v. usa GOVT, wshington post news jeff BezosB H OBAMA ICJ UNO ET AL PLAINTIFFS:CV CASE #3 2013cv04982: usdc nj Trenton fIle 8.16.2013 PRAYER TO cancel sale DUE VIOLN US ANTITRUST LAW PROHIBITION TO IMPEDE COMPETITION BETWEEN FOR PROFIT/NON PROFIT, TWO SET UPS OF NEWS INDUSTRIES IN usa?kr?
Court > Civil Rights > Other Civil Rights > ROY v. USA GOV'T et al
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#995805 Oct 5, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>I don't mind standing on your shoulders to get out son.
People like YOU need to receive the treatment the DC gestapo pulled on that poor woman the other day.

You parasite, inhumane, no ethics OR conscience psyco-TICK.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#995806 Oct 5, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>I chose the best option available to me....
...you choose what was best for you!
Btw, try not to mix your opinion with Facts. It doesn't make you look too smart!
We the SANE, DECENT, Ethical, moral types people, nominate you to go ram a gate with your ignorance spewing out of your ignorant mouth flapping out a of car window in front of the Whitehouse.

Since: Oct 09

over here <-------->

#995807 Oct 5, 2013
National Park Rangers have been funded but ordered to keep the parks shut in order to "maximize the pain on the public." The arrogant, narcissic, petulant child in chief... WTF were you people thinking in the voting booth?

My elderly neighbor firmly believes there is a 666 tattooed on his arse.

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#995808 Oct 5, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I always believe in calling a spade a spade.
If the spade doesn't like it then too bad.
Racist f*ck.

Chambersburg, PA

#995809 Oct 5, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
"Democrats look even sillier when they refuse to consider changes to Obamacare while the White House continues to roll out unilateral changes to the law.
Those include delaying the employer mandate, waiving proof of individual eligibility for exchange subsidies and extending the deadline for small-business exchange applications.
Business Insider notes the administration announced that last change 'right in the middle of Obamas fiery speech' insisting he would not change the law one iota."
Ray is lying again.

Voting to repeal, defund or delay is not offering changes.

We all know what this shut down is about. Weakening Obamacare.

Everyone knows it Ray.

Present Obama has said numerous times he will ready & willing to listen to any ideas the Republicans have to improve the ACA.

Chambersburg, PA

#995810 Oct 5, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
if so, tough shit...you people were in a hurry to pass the bill before anybody read it...so live with it....
The amendment did not mention funding but rather specified that their options would be the Exchanges instead of current options. Since funding was not changed in the amendment, it would remain the same.

Galt is lying once again.

Chambersburg, PA

#995811 Oct 5, 2013
chief chickenfeathers wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar.
The Republican Food Stamp Plan is a Modest Step in the Right ...
www.cato.org/.../republican-food-stamp-plan-m... ;
Sep 19, 2013 - The food stamp program is long overdue for reform.... funding for pilot projects designed to increase work effort and reduce dependency.
Feed your own offspring and stop the mooching.
So you install pilot projects by cutting funding that does stop some from receiving benefits.

Chambersburg, PA

#995812 Oct 5, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
You are getting your fanny kicked by all who respond to you so you are reverting to profanity, it is all you have.
Yup "real dumb" Medicare is a service I may need someday. This year we, my wife and I have paid far more into Medicare than we taken out. Fortunately this year Medicare has not spent a dime our medical care.
Medicare, a program I had no choice, my employer deducts from my check every pay day for Medicare. I pay in to the farce, do you? No, you do not, you take advantage the program of choice of the moochers like you
Peace
KMA
So you used Medicare. A government program.

Just admit it Eed & quit making excuses.

You run round accusing everyone of being moochers.

Yet I am the one NOT on a government program. You are.

So STFU.
PDUPONT

Belchertown, MA

#995813 Oct 5, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're just too weird to be taken seriously sometimes.
Which is why it's so worrisome. You have the same brain as all liberals.
Sonic's sarcasm and sense of irony went right over your head didn't it Carol? That's not surprising.
As for your comment about liberals all having the same kind of brains you say that like it's a bad thing. There's been research in that area. Cognitive neuroscientist Ryota Kanai of the University College London and his colleagues scanned the brains of about 120 volunteers. The researchers found that volunteers who identified themselves as liberal tended to have a larger anterior cingulate cortex, a region of the brain linked with monitoring uncertainty, which could help them cope with conflicting information. On the other hand, those who identified themselves as conservative have a larger amygdala, an area linked with greater sensitivity to fear and disgust.
I don't know about you Carol, but I'm happy that my brain isn't controlled by fear and disgust.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Boy, 15, among four people wounded in shootings... 12 min reality is a crutch 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 14 min JOEL 70,609
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 20 min Brian_G 48,505
Barry knew Goober before he did'nt know Goober 39 min KeepUpGoodWork 6
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 58 min Rogue Scholar 05 180,787
Dear Abby 11/24/14 1 hr RACE 14
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr RACE 98,683
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 6:00AM
5 Bold Predictions for the Chicago Bears' Week 13 Matchup
Bleacher Report 7:09 AM
2014 Week 13 Fantasy Football Quarterback Rankings
NBC Sports 9:38 AM
Colts' practice squad adds Griff Whalen, sprinter Jeff Demps
Bleacher Report10:47 AM
Can Bears Emulate Pats' Successful Gameplan vs. Lions?
Bleacher Report12:46 PM
5 Bold Predictions for Washington Redskins' Week 13 Matchup