Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
914,541 - 914,560 of 1,100,151 Comments Last updated 7 min ago
chief chickenfeathers

Denver, CO

#995617 Oct 4, 2013
Lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Obamacares!! You lose
idiot:

No one in Kansas signed up for Ostupidacare on day one it's reported, hilarious.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#995618 Oct 4, 2013
Now im saying it im not a sell out I sold out along time ago some of you all will be upset but if obamacare covers the blue diamond pills and the new delay pills im in 100%
chief chickenfeathers

Denver, CO

#995619 Oct 4, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans blocked ending the oil subsidies. But they vote to take food from children by cutting food stamps.
Go figure.
lying sack of shit. Dropped the grandkids off at school today in one of the most affluent parts of town and what do I see? Children of the lazy and worthless sitting there eating their free breakfasts, because their dirtbag parents spend their money on big TV's, drugs and expensive cars.

That's your America, Doorknob.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#995620 Oct 4, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Eed, GFY.
I'm not the one on Medicare - a GOVERNMENT program.
"real dumb"
You are getting your fanny kicked by all who respond to you so you are reverting to profanity, it is all you have.
Yup "real dumb" Medicare is a service I may need someday. This year we, my wife and I have paid far more into Medicare than we taken out. Fortunately this year Medicare has not spent a dime our medical care.
Medicare, a program I had no choice, my employer deducts from my check every pay day for Medicare. I pay in to the farce, do you? No, you do not, you take advantage the program of choice of the moochers like you
Peace
KMA
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#995621 Oct 4, 2013
chief chickenfeathers wrote:
<quoted text>
idiot:
No one in Kansas signed up for Ostupidacare on day one it's reported, hilarious.
Sucks to have such a low literacy rate.
chief chickenfeathers

Denver, CO

#995622 Oct 4, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans blocked ending the oil subsidies. But they vote to take food from children by cutting food stamps.
Go figure.
Liar.

The Republican Food Stamp Plan is a Modest Step in the Right ...
www.cato.org/.../republican-food-stamp-plan-m... ;
Sep 19, 2013 - The food stamp program is long overdue for reform.... funding for pilot projects designed to increase work effort and reduce dependency.

Feed your own offspring and stop the mooching.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#995623 Oct 4, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Don't you know you're going to hell for your hatred of 78% of the population, your lies, and you inability to love you neighbor as you do yourself? Well, just get on with it already...
Agree. She's busy spreading brotherly hate.
chief chickenfeathers

Denver, CO

#995624 Oct 4, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
The "MEDIA" voted him.
The Liberals only follow what the media tells them to think.
So the media put Obama in charge while destroying Sarah Palin and Herman Cain, a woman and a black man.
Don't forget how they knifed Hillary in the back for the shiny"well spoken" negro Oblamer.

Well spoken? The candidate Oblamer was a stutterer and stammerer who talked like he just learned english.

Barack Obama Stuttering Uh Montage - YouTube
&#9658; 7:37&#9658; 7:37
www.youtube.com/watch... ;
Jul 24, 2008 - Uploaded by alahatim
This speech Obama gave yesterday in Aman, Jordan. Speech last 41 minute, this is montage of osama ..
chief chickenfeathers

Denver, CO

#995625 Oct 4, 2013
Does Barack Obama Stutter?| The Gazing Bull
thegazingbull.wordpress.com/2008/02/02/does-b... ;
Feb 2, 2008 - I do doubt that Barack Obama may have some fluency problem. Of course, when he is delivering a speech, he is fluent and his speech is ...
chief chickenfeathers

Denver, CO

#995626 Oct 4, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll defer to your decades long expertise and experience at "sucking".

Since: Nov 11

United States

#995627 Oct 4, 2013
PRESIDENT, PLEASE NEGOTIATE!!!

WE CAN NOT WAIT ANYMORE, PLEASE COME TO THE TABLE!

KIDS WITH CANCER ARE WAITING FOR YOU!

IS THIS YOUR HOPE AND CHANGE?

SHOW LEADERSHIP, UNITE US!!

Can you?

chief chickenfeathers

Denver, CO

#995628 Oct 4, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Wretch thinks just because it is outside means it requires no maintenance or attendants.
It doesn't dumbass, pieces of stone just sitting there, what a liar and moron. The petulant, spiteful bit*h Oblamer wants to punish all Americans.
chief chickenfeathers

Denver, CO

#995629 Oct 4, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Which ones would they be genius? How about coming up with an actual example?
Dumbass, turn of Chris Mathews and try Fox news to get the real news.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#995630 Oct 4, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
BS
"Democrats look even sillier when they refuse to consider changes to Obamacare while the White House continues to roll out unilateral changes to the law. Those include delaying the employer mandate, waiving proof of individual eligibility for exchange subsidies and extending the deadline for small-business exchange applications. Business Insider notes the administration announced that last change 'right in the middle of Obama’s fiery speech' insisting he would not change the law one iota."
http://www.journalnow.com/opinion/editorials/...
From your article:

"The continuing resolution would have passed, though, if House Speaker John Boehner had been able to convince conservative upstarts to accept the proposal put forward by House Majority Leader Eric Cantor of Virginia’s 7th District. That would have pressed the Senate on Obamacare without forcing a shutdown. They refused.

Boehner also could have avoided a shutdown by working with Democrats, thereby freezing out the tea party caucus and teaching its young upstarts to remember their place. The tea party caucus also has failed — and its failure was ordained from the start. The Democrat-controlled Senate never was going to pass, and the president never was going to sign, a bill to repeal President Obama’s signature legislative achievement."

"....the public will not abide an extended stalemate — nor should it."
chief chickenfeathers

Denver, CO

#995631 Oct 4, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Wretch thinks just because it is outside means it requires no maintenance or attendants.
Attendants, huh? Funny, when i was there I don't remember any "attendants". Do you need an "attendant" to look at the Washington Monument?
tell_it_like_it_ IS

Euless, TX

#995632 Oct 4, 2013
<quoted text>
What do you know about assessing Literacy?
chief chickenfeathers

Denver, CO

#995633 Oct 4, 2013
I loved to see the people take every barricade and throw them in Oblamers south lawn, with a sign telling him to shove it. What a traitorous scumbag he is.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#995634 Oct 4, 2013
<quoted text>
If it's ghetto, ignorant, and idiot, it's illiterate, loser, and liberal..

The hazards of being a demokRAT...

It's the culture...
chief chickenfeathers

Denver, CO

#995635 Oct 4, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Which ones would they be genius? How about coming up with an actual example?
How about Mount Vernon? You ridiculous buffoon? Could you be anymore dishonest, ignorant or stupid?

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#995636 Oct 4, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Unbelievable. What a completely ludicrous statement. You've obviously become irrational thanks to the left wing kool aide.
Bet you also believed the "Romney killed my wife" campaign ad.
roo us is t

All you have to do is look at the Republican budgets to see the truth. What is ludicrous and irrational is trying to rewrite history.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 37 min LRS 177,370
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 37 min Sublime1 97,932
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 53 min voice of peace 68,367
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 68,977
Review: Anthony D S Grill (Jan '14) 1 hr peter osterman 7
Abby 8-29 2 hr Julie 10
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr Paco Pinto 4,666
Amy 8-29 4 hr Kuuipo 13
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••