Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#995758 Oct 4, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
all foreign laws and foreign judges are totally irrelevant to any proceedings in the US justice system...
On foreign soil? What law are you referencing son?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#995759 Oct 4, 2013
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder why Reid refuses to bring bills to the floor that have been passed by the House?
If Obama's such a joke, I wonder why cons aren't laughing?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#995760 Oct 4, 2013
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder why Reid refuses to bring bills to the floor that have been passed by the House?
Because he doesn't believe in Democracy. Doesn't work for him and his ilk.

Fascist is his name. The Magic Negro Show is his game.

Il Duce has returned.

"Evil Moves"

---- Elie Wiesel
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#995761 Oct 4, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
Speaker Boehner came out today and said “This isn’t some damn game.” Then, why doesn't he stop playing games and bring the bill to the floor where Democrats and Republicans are waiting to pass a clean CR?
Enough is enough Boehner. Stop playing games!!!
Boy, you've got it going on all cylinders tonight! The reich wing nuts are going batty!

Keep up the good and factual work!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#995762 Oct 4, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Because he doesn't believe in Democracy. Doesn't work for him and his ilk.
Fascist is his name. The Magic Negro Show is his game.
Il Duce has returned.
"Evil Moves"
---- Elie Wiesel
“Although you'd love to watch me post something intelligent, alas, it will never happen.“- shinningelectr0n

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#995763 Oct 4, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>If Obama's such a joke, I wonder why cons aren't laughing?
They don't like black humor.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA.......

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#995764 Oct 4, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>“Although you'd love to watch me post something intelligent, alas, it will never happen.“- shinningelectr0n
You can always be counted on to evade the subject when you run out of ammunition. You are about as consistent as dung in a cow pasture.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#995765 Oct 4, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>If Obama's such a joke, I wonder why cons aren't laughing?
Every other country is laughing at him. Everyone in this country with a working brain is disgusted by him.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#995766 Oct 4, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Boy, you've got it going on all cylinders tonight! The reich wing nuts are going batty!
Keep up the good and factual work!
Keep it up????? First they have to start.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#995767 Oct 4, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't like black humor.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA.......
Sure they do, they elected him didn't they? He was elected with no experience, no accomplishments, and no voting record.
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

#995768 Oct 4, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>... and yet, the t-p can't stand on their own and instead, prefer to hijack another party and even hold their own hostage!
Talk about having no integrity!
Screw you commie bootlicker-you'd probably try and thieve the last ounce of milk out of a starving baby's bottle to feed nothing but your own ego.

READ IT, GET a CLUE-and GROW UP.

DELAY Tax and GOUGING the already broke back masses od high UNemployment at least a year!
And DON'T be touching OTHERS EARNED retirement dollars-parasites!

GROW UP libuhrulTic, tree hugging DC!
CAP and CURB the ALREADY beleaguered fwee riding prorgams.
Get a DAMN B-U-D-G-E-T, BALANCE and Live within the MEANS.
STOP SPENDING like drunken sailors, look at the DEBT already!

The economy and Reality DEMANDS IT!

T.E.A.!!

----------
Third, while every President has had to deal with a recession, all recessions were not created equal. Furthermore, some Presidents have had to deal with unusual events, like the 9/11 terrorist attack and Hurricane Katrina. While these weren't part of the business cycle, they required responses that came with economic price tags.
President Barack Obama:
President Obama contributed the most to the debt, with cumulative deficits totaling $5.073 trillion in just four years. Obama's budgets included the economic stimulus package, which added $787 billion by cutting taxes, extending unemployment benefits, and funding job-creating public works projects. The Obama tax cuts added $858 billion to the debt over two years. Obama's budget included increased defense spending to around $800 billion a year. Federal income was down, thanks to lower tax receipts from the 2008 financial crisis.

Both Presidents Bush and Obama had to contend with higher mandatory mandatory spending for Social Security and Medicare. He also sponsored the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, which was designed to reduce the debt by $143 billion over 10 years. However, these savings didn't show up until the later years.

Over the next 20 years, the Social Security Trust Fund won't have enough to cover the retirement benefits promised to Baby Boomers. That means higher taxes, since the high U.S. debt rules out further loans from other countries. Unfortunately, it's most likely that these benefits will be curtailed, either to retirees younger than 70, or to those who are high income and therefore aren't as dependent on Social Security payments to fund their retirement.

The U.S., however, has been the beneficiary of two unusual factors. First, the Social Security Trust Fund took in more revenue through payroll taxes leveraged on Baby Boomers than it needed. Ideally, this money should have been invested to be available when the Boomers retire. In reality, the Fund was "loaned" to the government to finance increased deficit spending. This interest-free loan helped keep Treasury Bond interest rates low, allowing more debt financing. However, it's not really a loan, since it can only be repaid by increased taxes when the Boomers do retire.
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

#995769 Oct 4, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>If Obama's such a joke, I wonder why cons aren't laughing?
Because it's all soooooooooo PATHETIC, it's NOT the least bit funny!!

IMPEACH for INEPTNESS...AND megalomania!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#995770 Oct 4, 2013
lol! Well, well, well!!!!!

"Ship, baby, ship! Calls come for US to export oil

Patti Domm 12 hours ago CNBC
Ship, baby, ship! Calls come for US to export oil
.

Now that the U.S. has edged past Russia as the world's largest oil and gas producer, the drumbeat to export some of that oil bounty is expected to get louder as U.S. production continues to grow.

The North American energy picture has been evolving rapidly, as U.S. producers use drilling advances to extract oil and gas from shale rock and other difficult-to-access areas. That has created a boom, with the U.S. expected to produce an average 7.5 million barrels a day of oil in 2013 and 8.4 million barrels a day in 2014, according to the Energy Information Administration. The U.S. still imports about 8 million barrels a day.

The U.S. also has the world's cheapest and most abundant natural gas supply. Increased exports of natural gas are already on the horizon, with four export terminals approved and expected to begin operating by 2015. But federal law prohibits the export of U.S. crude to most countries-only nations that have free trade pacts with the United States can be sent oil exports-even though the U.S. has become a net exporter of refined petroleum products and is looking to export even more...."
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#995771 Oct 4, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't like black humor.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA.......
"Making a Fool of yourself must be fun and easy if you keep on doing it!!" - shiningelectr0n
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#995772 Oct 4, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You can always be counted on to evade the subject when you run out of ammunition. You are about as consistent as dung in a cow pasture.
"Senility is chasing you and gaining fast." - shiningelectr0n
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

#995773 Oct 4, 2013
"Any system of economics is bankrupt if it sees either value or virtue in unemployment."

J Carter Accepting nomination for president, 1976 Democratic Convention

How's the EGO TRIP in DC going for ya-OboTic lapdog megalomaniacs?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#995774 Oct 4, 2013
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
Every other country is laughing at him. Everyone in this country with a working brain is disgusted by him.
Russia is bowing before him and israel is shaking in its boots regarding iran.

Seems you're reality isn't based on reality son!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#995775 Oct 4, 2013
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep it up????? First they have to start.
lol! You're not here so don't worry son....

... you can't be hurt that way!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#995776 Oct 4, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Because it's all soooooooooo PATHETIC, it's NOT the least bit funny!!
IMPEACH for INEPTNESS...AND megalomania!
So.... why are you sitting there son?

Waiting for someone else to do the job for you?
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

#995777 Oct 4, 2013
Yeah wrote:
lol! Well, well, well!!!!!
"Ship, baby, ship! Calls come for US to export oil
Patti Domm 12 hours ago CNBC
Ship, baby, ship! Calls come for US to export oil
.
Now that the U.S. has edged past Russia as the world's largest oil and gas producer, the drumbeat to export some of that oil bounty is expected to get louder as U.S. production continues to grow.
The North American energy picture has been evolving rapidly, as U.S. producers use drilling advances to extract oil and gas from shale rock and other difficult-to-access areas. That has created a boom, with the U.S. expected to produce an average 7.5 million barrels a day of oil in 2013 and 8.4 million barrels a day in 2014, according to the Energy Information Administration. The U.S. still imports about 8 million barrels a day.
The U.S. also has the world's cheapest and most abundant natural gas supply. Increased exports of natural gas are already on the horizon, with four export terminals approved and expected to begin operating by 2015. But federal law prohibits the export of U.S. crude to most countries-only nations that have free trade pacts with the United States can be sent oil exports-even though the U.S. has become a net exporter of refined petroleum products and is looking to export even more...."
And DON'T be using US dollars to FUND ANY other nations energy!

(President Obama contributed the most to the debt, with cumulative deficits totaling $5.073 trillion in just four years)

NO MO' FWEE riding for other countries- libuhrultic jackboots!!!

T.E.A.--REAL Americanss -for keeping it IN America-FOR America-NOT deplete and drain against it!

(wth we doing bouncing to Indonesia for, when LIBYA/Benghazi still hasn't been explained TRUTHFULLY or Transparently!!!)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 25 min Homo Erectus 49,367
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 36 min Jacques Ottawa 182,194
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 46 min scirocco 68,914
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr KiMare 51,305
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 hr JOEL 71,272
last post wins! (Apr '13) 5 hr L Morales 411
Holiday Greetings 7 hr Ebeneizer Scrooge 3
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:03 am PST

NBC Sports 6:03AM
Jim Caldwell: No concerns about starting a rookie center
Bleacher Report 8:46 AM
What Are Experts Saying About Vikings?
NBC Sports11:28 AM
Bears extend Roberto Garza through 2015
NBC Sports 7:32 AM
Full-blown Bears house-cleaning could be coming
Bleacher Report 6:10 PM
Could Cutler, Shanahan Reunion Work for Jets?