Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#995425 Oct 4, 2013
and I say again...

Liberal priorities...

"The incredible shrinking President. Wired barricades around the WWII Memorial and nothing on the border"

FLYOVERMAN

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/oct/ ...
WOW

Bronx, NY

#995426 Oct 4, 2013
Why didnt the Liberal democrats use this to teach our children Supreme Wisdom Curriculum
Comprehensive Framework
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#995427 Oct 4, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Ray, how many jobs bills have Republicans blocked? Jobs for Veterans? Bringing back jobs rom overseas?
http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/firstlad...
http://thehill.com/blogs/floor-action/senate/...
http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/09/19...
"The method Republicans have used to block all jobs legislation in the past two years is the same. A jobs bill comes up, it is filled with positive things for the economy, Republicans filibuster debate, this shields them from having to make floor speeches on why they don't want tax breaks for small businesses... etc."
http://www.policymic.com/articles/11510/senat...
Hiring more government employees is a welfare bill that kills other jobs.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#995428 Oct 4, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Seems you're IQ is even lower son!
when were you ever tested for IQ....

you are an idiot...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#995429 Oct 4, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
If congress is responsible for obama's government shut down, then Majority leaders Pelosi and Reid are responsible in 2007--2009 losing 750,000 jobs per month, creating the worst recession in 80 years you ignorant idiot democrats created...
Blame the demokRATS that created the recession ....
yet liberals blame Congress today for all the woes of obama.... Most American now see democrats for what they truly are: losers and obstructionists.
If it's ghetto, ignorant, and idiot, it's free cheese, loser, and liberal..
It's the culture...
lol! REALLY?!?!?!?!?! Since when was Pelosi 'promoted' to majority leader son?

And you still can't verify your numbers can you?

Cons... they're such comical shills!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#995430 Oct 4, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
All of the monuments were closed to the public due to the shut down.
Why were they closed, except for Obama to punish American citizens?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#995432 Oct 4, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Seems you're IQ is even lower son!
You ghetto type are born stupid Gillian, Your ghetto liberals arem'tt supposed to know anything..

It's the culture......
WOW

Bronx, NY

#995433 Oct 4, 2013
I testified
My mama cried
Black people died
When the other man lied
See the TV listen to me double trouble
I overhaul and I'm comin'
From the lower level
I'm takin' tabs
Sho nuff stuff to grab
Like shirts it hurts
Wit a neck to wreck
Took a poll 'cause our soul
Took a toll
From the education
Of a TV station
But look around
Hear go the sound of the wreckin' ball
Boom and Pound
When I
Shut 'em down
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
What I use in the battle for the mind
I hit it hard
Like it supposed
Pullin' no blows to the nose
Like uncle L said I'm rippin' up shows
Then what it is
Only 5 percent of the biz
I'm addin' woes
That's how da way it goes
Then U think I rank never drank, point blank
I own loans
Suckers got me runnin' from the bank
Civil liberty I can't see to pay a fee
I never saw a way to pay a sap
To read the law
Then become a victim of a lawyer
Don't know ya, never saw ya
Tape cued
Gettin' me sued
Playin' games wit' my head
What the judge said put me in the red
Got me thinkin''bout a trigger to the lead
No no
My education mind say
Suckers gonna pay
Anyway
There gonna be a day
'Cause the troop they roll in
To posse up
Whole from the ground
Ready to go
Throw another round
Sick of the ride
It's suicide
For the other side of town
When I find a way to shut 'em down
Who count the money
In da neigborhood
But we spendin' money
To no end lookin' for a friend
In a war to the core
Rippin' up the poor in da stores
Till they get a brother
Kickin' down doors
Then I figure I kick it bigger
Look 'em dead in the eye
And they wince
Defense is pressurized
They don't want it to be
Another racial attack
In disguise so give some money back
I like Nike but wait a minite
The neighborhood supports so put some
Money in it
Corporations owe
Dey gotta give up the dough
To da town
or else
We gotta shut 'em down

PUBLIC ENEMY SAID DONT CALL ME THE N WORD THEY SHUT EM DOWN AND GAVE you NWA nice
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#995434 Oct 4, 2013
and agin...

optics...

"if a republican wants to win an election he needs one commercial running over and over.

a picture of the monument wired shut and a picture of mexicans running across the desert..."
kmrod

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#995435 Oct 4, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
If congress is responsible for obama's government shut down, then Majority leaders Pelosi and Reid are responsible in 2007--2009 losing 750,000 jobs per month, creating the worst recession in 80 years you ignorant idiot democrats created...
Blame the demokRATS that created the recession ....
yet liberals blame Congress today for all the woes of obama.... Most American now see democrats for what they truly are: losers and obstructionists.
If it's ghetto, ignorant, and idiot, it's free cheese, loser, and liberal..
It's the culture...
just how dumb are you
The Republican controlled House is solely responsible for the Federal gov't shut down.

The tried 40 times to defund the ACA and each time it was defeated in the Senate. That's American democracy in action, that is how the Founding Fathers set up our gov't and that's how they wanted it to work. Even if it did pass in the Senate, President Obama would veto it. Again something the founding fathers are responsible for.

Its called separation of powers.

What they didn't want is a minority (The House) to circumvent our legislation process by attaching a failed bill to another bill.

want to defund the ACA, then get a majority in both houses of Congress that is veto proof, or also put a republican in the oval office.

Until then, the GOP should stop acting like a spoiled brat and pass a clean CR with no riders
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#995436 Oct 4, 2013
once more...

optics...

"if a republican wants to win an election he needs one commercial running over and over.

a picture of the monument wired shut and a picture of mexicans running across the desert..."
kmrod

Michelle

New York, NY

#995437 Oct 4, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>In 3 days? Those are fantastic numbers. I would take them with a grain of salt too as it's the NY Post. Either way still great numbers, did you expect millions would jump on in the first day/week? Do you make snap decisions regarding healthcare or do you check out all the options and make an intelligent decision? I'm guessing you're a snapper.
I was wondering which clueless Obot would criticize the source in order to discredit the fact. Right...fantastic numbers.

LOL, you really are delusional, and I'll bet if you worked for the government you would have been the first one sent home as non-essential.

If Apple Really Were Like ObamaCare...
the advertisement would say
BUY THIS IPHONE LOADED WITH APPS YOU DON'T NEED, OR PAY A FINE!
WOW

Bronx, NY

#995439 Oct 4, 2013
I got a letter from the government
The other day
I opened and read it
It said they were suckers
They wanted me for their obamacare or whatever
Picture me given' a damn I said never
Here is a land that never gave a damn
About a brother like me and myself
Because they never did
I wasn't wit' it but just that very minute...
It occured to me
The suckers had authority

Elmont, Long Island NY

#995440 Oct 4, 2013
John Galt wrote:
Obama Shuts Down Slaveowner George Washington
The games politicians play: Barack Obama is having a lot of fun using the government shutdown to squeeze the public in imaginative ways. The point of the shutdown game is to see who can squeeze hardest, make the most pious speech and listen for the applause. It’s a variation on the grade-school ritual of “you show me yours, and I’ll show you mine.”
President Obama is not a bad poker player, but the man with all the chips always starts with the advantage (and he gets all the aces). He has closed Washington down as tight as he dares, emphasizing the trivial and the petty in making life as inconvenient as he can for the greatest number. It’s all in a noble cause, of course. Access to most of the memorials is limited, and often in curious ways. The Lincoln Memorial is easy to reach, with the streets around it remaining open. But the Martin Luther King Memorial is made difficult to reach, relegating it, you might say, to the back of the bus. Not very nice.
The Park Service appears to be closing streets on mere whim and caprice. The rangers even closed the parking lot at Mount Vernon, where the plantation home of George Washington is a favorite tourist destination. That was after they barred the new World War II Memorial on the Mall to veterans of World War II. But the government does not own Mount Vernon; it is privately owned by the Mount Vernon Ladies' Association. The ladies bought it years ago to preserve it as a national memorial. The feds closed access to the parking lots this week, even though the lots are jointly owned with the Mount Vernon ladies. The rangers are from the government, and they’re only here to help.
“It’s a cheap way to deal with the situation,” an angry Park Service ranger in Washington says of the harassment.“We’ve been told to make life as difficult for people as we can. It’s disgusting.”
Just suppose the Park service kept the parks and monuments open to the public and someone trips and falls on some litter

bet you r bottom dollar there would be one big lawsuit costing the taxpayers millions
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#995441 Oct 4, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a republican fallacy. White House Director of Legislative Affairs Rob Nabors White House Director of Legislative Affairs presented the sequester concept to Republicans on July 25, 2011...six days AFTER House Republicans passed a bill to limit government spending — known as the “Cut, Cap, and Balance Act”— that “had as its fallback a sequester if the objectives of that bill were not reached.”
If Republicans had not been holding America hostage, there would have been no sequester.
FACT:“We (Democrats) obviously would have been OK with just the $900 billion in cuts, and some kind of an agreement to seek more. But because Republicans demanded dollar-for-dollar, we were forced to find a way to get from $900 billion to $2 trillion. It is really ridiculous for them to try to wriggle out now. If they had not insisted on dollar-for-dollar or had been open to revenues, the sequester would not exist.”
It's time to get rid of the radical obstructionist Tea Party. Period. THEY ARE to blame.
http://www.nationaljournal.com/congress/who-b...
Phil Gramm, aka the Forest Gump of financial calamity, created the concept for the sequester as a part of the Gramm, Rudman Hollings Act of 1985. Carol's love Ronnie Raygun was POTUS at the time.

Always give credit where credit is due.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#995442 Oct 4, 2013
ok...

"Chris Matthews: Reagan was a better president than Obama"

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/oct/...

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#995443 Oct 4, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike Bush, President Obama is responsible for the execution death of Osama bin Laden.

President Obama is also responsible for killing more al qaeda leaders than President Bush, taking the war to their "previously" safe havens in Yemen and Pakistan
Obama's role in the death of bin Laden was on the fringe at best.

If you're familiar at all with the chain of events leading up to the event, you know the mountains of credit he receives from his supporters is undeserved.

Obama is much more "responsible" for the assassination of U.S. citizens without a shred of due process.

http://www.salon.com/2011/09/30/awlaki_6/

Elmont, Long Island NY

#995444 Oct 4, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Why were they closed, except for Obama to punish American citizens?
frist they were closed because the Republican controlled House tried to circumvent our legislature process by attaching a bill that was previously defeated 40 friggin times to the CR.

Sorry son, but that's not how our democracy works.

if you want to defund the ACA, put it in a separate bill and let it get voted on then signed into law by the President.

why don't you go read the Constitution and learn how our democracy works
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#995445 Oct 4, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
just how dumb are you
The Republican controlled House is solely responsible for the Federal gov't shut down.
The tried 40 times to defund the ACA and each time it was defeated in the Senate. That's American democracy in action, that is how the Founding Fathers set up our gov't and that's how they wanted it to work. Even if it did pass in the Senate, President Obama would veto it. Again something the founding fathers are responsible for.
Its called separation of powers.
What they didn't want is a minority (The House) to circumvent our legislation process by attaching a failed bill to another bill.
want to defund the ACA, then get a majority in both houses of Congress that is veto proof, or also put a republican in the oval office.
Until then, the GOP should stop acting like a spoiled brat and pass a clean CR with no riders
then try 41...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#995446 Oct 4, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure dimwit, the majority of the federal workers that have been put out of work belong to the National Federation of Federal Employees, a union affiliated with the AFL-CIO. I'm sure that they're really on board with their members going without paychecks.
The unions don't hate the ACA liar, they feel that there's some problems in the law that need to be fixed.
No work, no retroactive pay...

Obama is unwilling to discuss fixing problems in ObamaKKKare....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 13 min Frijoles 71,117
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 16 min Rogue Scholar 05 181,872
The truth regarding Ebola 28 min STORY NOW ON TV 3
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 32 min KiMare 51,264
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 38 min Earthling-1 49,238
The Violence in Chicago is from Gangs and Not t... 1 hr joey 2
women are so shallow these days (Nov '11) 4 hr Mover 88
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News