Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1277451 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#995575 Oct 4, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so now all of the excuses you use for Bush have just gone out the window.
Bush owns it all. illegal war, housing bust, out of control spending, failed tax cuts, and 9/11.
thank you for clearing that up. we need never talk of it again.
Political Algebra,
Bush sucked + Obama sucks = Both of them sucking!

You have to get passed the 'jan brady' moment you are having...

We are about to wreck and you are only worried about your turn at the wheel....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#995576 Oct 4, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Galt's idea for business is to hire only unskilled workers while looking for hand outs.
Me, I'd rather see a company move in with higher paying jobs that employ skilled workers. Having skilled workers is as big as drawing card as a few temporary tax breaks.
when there are lots of unemployed "skilled workers", why spend money on job training instead of attracting jobs?....

besides, your state is perfectly positioned for supply chain logistics, warehouses, distribution centers, etc......which is where the growth is.....

Cabela's does not need government-trained employees...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#995577 Oct 4, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>My post clearly said "among other civic groups." Dumbfk!
BTW most of the WWII guys are gone__or close and my group is no longer sponsoring those flights but joining with other groups. There are too many living Korean War vets in my area to go that route presently although some groups are beginning to include them.
Obam bin Lyin to War Heroes: fúçk you and closes all 24/7 open air war memorials worldwide...

demokRats: Tax granny's wheel chair! Mo' Money!
Hairy Reid demokRats: Let the children with cancer die..

The Tea Party see demokRATs for what they truly are: ghetto, losers and obstructionists.

The Stock Market is up and the Government is shutdown...

It's the culture...
WOW

Bronx, NY

#995578 Oct 4, 2013
The story as told by a family friend in Kenya to the Obama klan he would often clench his butt inorder not to do do they had to use a special oil on their fingers and insert it in young houssain tight butt and he would be relieved
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#995579 Oct 4, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>You must have been all over those Japanese concentration, er. internment camps then, right? Of course, they were citizens who were not waging war against the USA.
Liberal icon Franklin D. Roosevelt was a bigoted racist.

A pretty face is nothing if you have an ugly heart bitch. The DNA of the demokkkRatic party is inbred with 100+ years of hate and racism.

it's the culture...

“We doing better...”

Since: Jul 08

we've got to do more

#995580 Oct 4, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
Obama just said the shutdown could end in a half an hour if the Congress would just kiss his damn ring.
Don't you know you're going to hell for your hatred of 78% of the population, your lies, and you inability to love you neighbor as you do yourself? Well, just get on with it already...

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#995581 Oct 4, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm an "idiot" why?
For telling the truth about Obama's role in the locating and killing of bin Laden, or is it because I reminded you of his role in the murder of an American citizen without due process?
Had the mission failed, I doubt we would have heard anything about it.
Ray would allow a gunman in the clock tower to just keep shooting until they could get up there to arrest him.

I mean OMG don't have SWAT take him out to protect people. Noooooooooooo.

Ray, you are dumber than sh*t.

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#995582 Oct 4, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Oil Subsidies & the joke of a fraud Rand Paul.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ctzbFJGf2X0XX
"real dumb"
I will ask again. What oil subsidies. You have been asked by me and numerous other posters to post information our make believe subsidies but as usual you can not. Why are you such a phoney? Do you practice?
Peace
KMA
PS: What happened. You have posted often to day a very little profanity. Whats up?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#995583 Oct 4, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Don't you know you're going to hell for your hatred of 78% of the population, your lies, and you inability to love you neighbor as you do yourself? Well, just get on with it already...
AND... We're suppose to care what you 13% ignorant ghetto folk "think?" LMAO..

It's the culture...

Chambersburg, PA

#995584 Oct 4, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
BS
"Democrats look even sillier when they refuse to consider changes to Obamacare while the White House continues to roll out unilateral changes to the law. Those include delaying the employer mandate, waiving proof of individual eligibility for exchange subsidies and extending the deadline for small-business exchange applications. Business Insider notes the administration announced that last change 'right in the middle of Obama’s fiery speech' insisting he would not change the law one iota."
http://www.journalnow.com/opinion/editorials/...
Ray, you are lying again.

President Obama has stated numerous times he is willing to listen to any suggestions to improve the ACA.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#995585 Oct 4, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Don't you know you're going to hell for your hatred of 78% of the population, your lies, and you inability to love you neighbor as you do yourself? Well, just get on with it already...
the scribe decides who goes to heaven lololololololololololololhahah ahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaha hahlolololo so whats happening is the Lords Will god shut the government down thats why they cant get together not until the lord god punishes the Politicians as in the days of the bible will they be free jesus is upset with the Preachers and politicians lolololohahahahaha really GOD dont give a fawlk about your nonsense free will clowns you dont talk for GOD
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#995586 Oct 4, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Ray would allow a gunman in the clock tower to just keep shooting until they could get up there to arrest him.
If you understand the 3/5th's rule that applies to you RealDave you'll understand the need for affirmative action and test score credits for liberals.. Just say no to guns for liberals...

If it's ghetto, ignorant, and idiot, it's dangerous, loser, and liberal..

It's the culture...

Chambersburg, PA

#995587 Oct 4, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Hiring more government employees is a welfare bill that kills other jobs.
The jobs were not in the public sector.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#995588 Oct 4, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
silly analogy, but no surprise from Dumbass Dave from East Bumf*ck....

The "gunman in the clock tower" could be taken out more efficiently by an ordinary cop deer hunter than by SWAT and their tanks....

Location hidden

#995589 Oct 4, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember Gingrinch after getting steamrolled by Rmoney's money??
""Asked by correspondent Norah O’Donnell if he thought Romney was a liar, Gingrich said bluntly,“Yes.”
The candidate brushed up against this charge on Sunday, calling Romney “somebody who will lie to you to get to be president, will lie to you when they are president.” On CBS he was explicit.
Well, you seem shocked by it!” Gingrich exclaimed.“Which part of what I just said to you is false? Why is it that if I’m candid in person and I wanted to be honest in person, that’s shocking ... In the traditional Washington pattern it’s better to be sweet and honest and have this face of saying,‘Oh, gee, we want to be nice to each other no matter what happens to the American people.’”
----------
You lose again, Lorac.
Just like Mitt.
"nutsucker"
Who did you run off today? "Carol"? No you direct most of your posts at her, slurring and demeaning her with your every post. You are a turd.
Peace
KMA
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#995590 Oct 4, 2013
Phoney!

"UPDATED: Obamacare Poster Boy Chad Henderson and His Dad Didn't Really Buy Insurance"

http://reason.com/archives/2013/10/04/obamaca...
WOW

Bronx, NY

#995591 Oct 4, 2013
leosnana wrote:
And obama goes to hell for bombing innocent people so lets all get in the hand basket, he amongst us without sin caste the first stone have mercy lord im doing the praise dance obamacare is getting the 9999999999 treatment sweet caine was more able tooodooodooooo
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#995592 Oct 4, 2013
...the only good activist is a liberal one...

"Activists put heat on ‘GBH to oust donor, board giant"

http://bostonherald.com/news_opinion/local_co...

Location hidden

#995593 Oct 4, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
WWII memorial had being barbed wire by Obama!!!
Veterans to be arrested and charged with terrorism!!!
Democrats are in charge!
"martinejosei"
Amazing isn't it, the administration can up with the funds to barb wire a memorial but do not have the funds to open the gate of said memorial.
Peace
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#995594 Oct 4, 2013
leosnana wrote:
are you a Christian?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 min Into The Night 54,566
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 19 min Rogue Scholar 05 196,986
Ask amy 9-2-15 1 hr RACE 12
How to get into the USA. 1 hr New Beach Boys Song 4
News Three Men Arrested for Oak Park Carjacking, Arm... 1 hr They Shot da Cop 2
abby9-2-15 2 hr Mister Tonka 5
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Ferrerman unplugg... 100,659
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages