Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#995256 Oct 4, 2013
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
All literate SANE Americans see them as obstructionist terrorists willing to sabotage the economy to embarrass Obama.
The government shutdown is on obama's watch. Stock Market is up and the Government is shutdown...

It's the culture...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#995257 Oct 4, 2013
Emeem wrote:
Absolute pandemonium here as all the right wing morons are reeling from the destruction of Republican party. The sane faction of the party can't spin away the absolute stupidity of the far right fringe. No matter how hard they try they can't polish a turd.
Thank you teabagger idiots for handing us the 2014 elections.
Its the culture.
AND... We're suppose to care what you ignorant ghetto folk "think?" Patrick... LMAO..

Patrick bent over again and punked by No Surprize, obama, The Tea Party, someone or something..

It's the culture...

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#995258 Oct 4, 2013
Here is a copy of a letter one of my sane, literate conservative friends sent to me this morning that he sent to his congressman:

I am very disappointed over the current political chaos that has caused the shutdown. I oppose Obamacare and understand the consequences it will bring. That said, I still feel the current stand off between the two parties over the issue is causing more harm to the GOP and will hurt their opportunity to win back the real power in 2014 via the election.

I see this movement by the Tea Party as a strategically wrong political decision. We lost the last election and Obamacare and the economy were the leading issues. The Supreme Court upheld Obamacare, so it is the law of the land. It should fail on its own merits and then the Democrats own it. That would have given the GOP a solid election issue.

I now believe the House Leadership has given the Democrats a life line (and worse a club) to use against the GOP in 2014. Opponents of Obamacare have every right to be against it. But to use congressional procedures to undermine a law passed by Congress, signed by the President and approved by the Supreme Court is political suicide and will do further harm to the GOP. That is my opinion, thank you for listening.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#995259 Oct 4, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Either way, one way or, another you republicans wanna fuck the president. When he compromises with your party, we end up with the sequester. When he doesn't compromise with your party, we end up with a shutdown gov't. You people are nuts. So quick to forget that, it was your party that said since the beginning that they would do anything possible to make Obama a 1 term president! So quick to forget that, it was your party that voted down every jobs bill that the president presented, & he presented multiple. Then you expect America to fall for your backwards talk like a cardiologist. You people have truly list your rabbit ass minds.
You have it so backwards it's not even funny. The sequester was Obama's idea. It was a political power grabbing ploy and a form of political blackmail as he was convinced it would backfire on Republicans. The joke was on him. The majority said the sequester wasn't enough.

The more petty this president becomes during the shutdown in a show of beating his chest and the more childish his political pranks become to get his way, the more people are going to see him as the spoiled and egotistical leader he truly is.

Orlando, FL

#995260 Oct 4, 2013
The problem is Obama loves his power grabbing games but always overplays his hand.

He loses every single time.

Leaders on the world stage know this more than the Dumb and Dumber United States of America.
demokRATS

Seminole, FL

#995261 Oct 4, 2013
Emeem wrote:
Here is a copy of a letter one of my sane, literate conservative friends sent to me this morning that he sent to his congressman:
I am very disappointed over the current political chaos that has caused the shutdown. I oppose Obamacare and understand the consequences it will bring. That said, I still feel the current stand off between the two parties over the issue is causing more harm to the GOP and will hurt their opportunity to win back the real power in 2014 via the election.
I see this movement by the Tea Party as a strategically wrong political decision. We lost the last election and Obamacare and the economy were the leading issues. The Supreme Court upheld Obamacare, so it is the law of the land. It should fail on its own merits and then the Democrats own it. That would have given the GOP a solid election issue.
I now believe the House Leadership has given the Democrats a life line (and worse a club) to use against the GOP in 2014. Opponents of Obamacare have every right to be against it. But to use congressional procedures to undermine a law passed by Congress, signed by the President and approved by the Supreme Court is political suicide and will do further harm to the GOP. That is my opinion, thank you for listening.
AND... Hair Balls for brains Hairy Reid is still cooking-up more poison and hate for America when W was and left office, something, an overdose of poison even a sellout obama still can't recover from today you complete idiot...

Most American now see democrats for what they truly are: losers and obstructionists.

The Shutdown on obamas watch... DemoRATs own it...

It's the culture...

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#995262 Oct 4, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
The liberal media were his campaign quarters. The unions and ACORN rounded up every welfare recipient they could find and shuttled them straight to the voting polls.
The rest of the clueless were still star struck.
There are over 300 million people in this country. Obama won by something like 5 million votes.
A segment of the conservative population didn't vote because they didn't like Romney being a Mormon. Romney also let two golden opportunities slip right through his fingers during the debates.
Obama's second win was a fluke and his 5 million victory was largely in part because conservatives stayed home and was a relatively speaking slim margin.
Liberals act like he won by a "Reaganesque" landslide. Unfortunately, so does Obama.
Even Reagan had enough sense to know he was not crowned as king.
Now, now Carol says poor Americans should not be allowed to vote.

WTF is wrong with you people.

You want to a see a stupid, uninformed voter Carol? Look ion the mirror. Almost everything you post is a lie or misinformation.
Homer

East Stroudsburg, PA

#995263 Oct 4, 2013
Tea Baggers compromise - no funding for ACA

It's just fcking stupid not matter how you look at it.

How could any rational Senator look at that as a compromise?

Tea Baggers = epic fail

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#995264 Oct 4, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
You have it so backwards it's not even funny. The sequester was Obama's idea. It was a political power grabbing ploy and a form of political blackmail as he was convinced it would backfire on Republicans. The joke was on him. The majority said the sequester wasn't enough.
The more petty this president becomes during the shutdown in a show of beating his chest and the more childish his political pranks become to get his way, the more people are going to see him as the spoiled and egotistical leader he truly is.
The purpose of the sequester was to force Congress to cut spending in a responsible way, cutting programs that needed cut. Congress decided to g ahead with the sequester by doing nothing.

Misinformation & lies, Carol, That is all you have.
demokRATS

Seminole, FL

#995265 Oct 4, 2013
Homer wrote:
Tea Baggers compromise - no funding for ACA
It's just fcking stupid not matter how you look at it.
How could any rational Senator look at that as a compromise?
Tea Baggers = epic fail
Democrats: Tax granny's wheel chair! Mo' Money!

Hairy Reid democrats: Let the children with cancer die..

it's the culture...
TSM

El Paso, TX

#995266 Oct 4, 2013
CBS Poll: 75% of Americans wants compromise, Reid/Obama No negotiations, No compromise this may explain why 57 House Dems Have Abandoned Pelosi, Their extremist position goes so far as to block how Congress has normally funded government. One-third of the House Democrat caucus is in open revolt of this strategy, however. Democrat defections will likely increase as the shutdown lingers!!
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#995267 Oct 4, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, now Carol says poor Americans should not be allowed to vote.
WTF is wrong with you people.
You want to a see a stupid, uninformed voter Carol? Look ion the mirror. Almost everything you post is a lie or misinformation.
Carol did not say "poor Americans should not be allowed to vote", you old retard.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#995268 Oct 4, 2013
Even when the politicians are shut down the country still works America is greater than any politican that it created or grafted
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#995269 Oct 4, 2013
Markets up despite Obama's attempt to hurt Americans with his hyperbole & crying wolf.

ROTFLMAO!!!!!
WOW

Bronx, NY

#995270 Oct 4, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Either way, one way or, another you republicans wanna fuck the president. When he compromises with your party, we end up with the sequester. When he doesn't compromise with your party, we end up with a shutdown gov't. You people are nuts. So quick to forget that, it was your party that said since the beginning that they would do anything possible to make Obama a 1 term president! So quick to forget that, it was your party that voted down every jobs bill that the president presented, & he presented multiple. Then you expect America to fall for your backwards talk like a cardiologist. You people have truly list your rabbit ass minds.
History is a weapon in the hands of the enemy it is used to demobilize the people in the hands of revolutionaries it is used to mobilize the people

Orlando, FL

#995271 Oct 4, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Carol/Lois is beyond lost. It's actually gotten sad.
Even people abroad are onto this president's incompetence as a leader - both here and on the world stage.

Only a growing minority here still think he has a clue and is not in way over his head.

When the shutdown is over and he stands alone to defend his actions in refusing to negotiate after the reality of ObamaCare begins to set in, you're going to be one of the few left among the perpetually lost, Homer.

But good morning anyway.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#995272 Oct 4, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you insured, Wretch?
If you are (likely so), then participation is voluntary.
Keep buying it from the same people you are now.
Nope not insured, don't plan on being insured. If O'bama and his liberal commies want to throw me in jail so be it. I will sue O'bama's regulatory board with a lot of help.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#995273 Oct 4, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Carol/Lois is beyond lost. It's actually gotten sad.
It's funny!!

Lorac is having a nervous breakdown right before our eyes.

Obama has done marvelous things to these wingnuts!!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#995274 Oct 4, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
Markets up despite Obama's attempt to hurt Americans with his hyperbole & crying wolf.
ROTFLMAO!!!!!
The only thing obama will succeed with losing the 2014 mid-term elections to Tea Party and Republican...

American people re fed up with obama's bullshit and Reid lying...

It's the culture...

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#995275 Oct 4, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Historians disagree with you.
Name one.

Funny how you post stupid opinions without any factual backing.

All o you nitwits do it, then accuse others of being 'cut 'n pasters' when your ignorance is pointed out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 min Mothra 49,205
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 24 min jacques Ottawau 181,832
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 54 min JOEL 71,023
New Beach Boys song. 4 hr The Beach Boys 1
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 5 hr _Zoey_ 363
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 5 hr _Zoey_ 4,918
sex 7 hr rahul 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 hr Ralph 98,853
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:01 pm PST

NBC Sports 1:01PM
Cowboys' Murray listed as questionable for Colts - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 8:26 AM
Report: Executives suggest Bears could have to attach a draft pick to move Cutler
Bleacher Report11:56 AM
Eagles vs. Redskins: Live Score and Analysis for Philadelphia
Yahoo! Sports 5:54 PM
Eagles playoff hopes suffer with loss to Redskins
Bleacher Report 6:14 PM
RG3 Showing Enough to Remain Starter in WSH