Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
914,021 - 914,040 of 1,082,423 Comments Last updated 51 min ago
Appease R enemies first

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
ATTN LibuhrulTICV parasite type DEMONCRATS!
There's NO such thing as FWEE endless dolluhs dat grow on twees.
GROW UP-GET a CLUE and get a GD clue!!
CAP
CURB
B-U-D-G-E-T
Learn to LIVE with in it!
and STOP BREAKING this nation!!!
The prance and dance partay of STUPID is OVER.
Now DEAL with it!
B-U-D-G-E-T!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? There are now more than 17 Republicans who now say they are ready to pass a bill to fund the government with no strings attached. That give the House the votes it needs to pass the clean funding bill presented by the Senate IF only Boehner would present the bill to a vote.
You will wish Republicans had won this battle when they walk away and there's no one to blame except Obama, Reid and Pelosi.

Democrats must be put back on the defensive where they belong and let Americans see what they REALLY voted for.

One can fight the good fight but there comes a time when you have to let the losers lose the battle without any help.
Appease R enemies first

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

This one is cute too.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
Republicans must give Obama and Reid this disaster once and for all so reality can finally set in.
They put up the good fight but they must walk away and let them have it. All of it. And soon.
No matter how bad it gets, it can't be any worse than the Democrats being perceived as the victors when ObamaCare is a losing battle by itself.
no, wrong...

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

The focus should be on the disaster we're all beginning to witness. Not a convenient distraction for the creators of it.

Too many Americans are confused already. Let them see who and what they voted for without confusing them further.

I'm losing patience with my own party. If this drags out much longer, I'm considering becoming an Independent out of sheer exasperation.

They fought the good fight but they must walk away and focus on the budget and the debt ceiling which puts another spotlight on the Democrats.

It's time to expose them, not give them cover.

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
"I, USAsince1680, hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty; that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I will bear arms on behalf of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform noncombatant service in the Armed Forces of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the law; and that I take this obligation freely without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; so help me God."
IMO, anyone who refuses to take this oath doesn't deserve to live in the United States of America and cannot be trusted to have our best interest at heart. Since you have refused, I would say it is time for YOU to leave our shores.
Tick Tock, Tick Tock.
G-d Bless the Tea Party.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
The focus should be on the disaster we're all beginning to witness. Not a convenient distraction for the creators of it.
Too many Americans are confused already. Let them see who and what they voted for without confusing them further.
I'm losing patience with my own party. If this drags out much longer, I'm considering becoming an Independent out of sheer exasperation.
They fought the good fight but they must walk away and focus on the budget and the debt ceiling which puts another spotlight on the Democrats.
It's time to expose them, not give them cover.
you're letting the media brainwash you....

it's essential to make a stand, even if you take a few punches along the way, to gain any respect....

McCain and Romney both lost because they were afraid to be aggressive and surrendered at key moments...

“Too Ugly to Win”

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
"I, USAsince1680, hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty; that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I will bear arms on behalf of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform noncombatant service in the Armed Forces of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the law; and that I take this obligation freely without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; so help me God."
IMO, anyone who refuses to take this oath doesn't deserve to live in the United States of America and cannot be trusted to have our best interest at heart. Since you have refused, I would say it is time for YOU to leave our shores.
Tick Tock, Tick Tock.
As a foreign object you would have to take the oath you stated to become a citizen. Are you practicing? I was born a citizen and will never take the Naturalization Oath that you tout-Sick old fool!
http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuit...

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
no, wrong...
You don't think ObamaCare will win the battle for conservatives?

Republicans are fighting to prove we're still a two-party system and I supported their efforts but am now convinced it's time to let the silver lining shine and the disaster to unfold so the nonsense in this country will come to an end.

The only way that's going to happen is for Americans not to become distracted and more confused and to be forced to focus only on Obamacare and reality.

This stalemate is hurting conservatives and helping Obama and Reid no matter how much you or I think it's the right thing to do. Obama and Reid are using it as a cover to take the heat off of them and too many Americans are too easily distracted to recognize it. You should know that too.

“Too Ugly to Win”

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt hereby declares that he will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that he will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that he will bear arms on behalf of the United States when required for national defense; and that he takes this obligation freely without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion.
Screw the slavery stuff....
If you notice she wants every single American born citizen to take the oath. Liberals consider everyone to be illegals. That is where she is going with this:
http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuit...

Her husband yeah hoo does the same thing, tells everyone they are a foreigner. It is a sick twisted game from liberals. Disgusting to say the least.

“Too Ugly to Win”

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't think ObamaCare will win the battle for conservatives?
Republicans are fighting to prove we're still a two-party system and I supported their efforts but am now convinced it's time to let the silver lining shine and the disaster to unfold so the nonsense in this country will come to an end.
The only way that's going to happen is for Americans not to become distracted and more confused and to be forced to focus only on Obamacare and reality.
This stalemate is hurting conservatives and helping Obama and Reid no matter how much you or I think it's the right thing to do. Obama and Reid are using it as a cover to take the heat off of them and too many Americans are too easily distracted to recognize it. You should know that too.
I can't even believe you wrote this. Freedom is not nonsense. UGH.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
you're letting the media brainwash you....
it's essential to make a stand, even if you take a few punches along the way, to gain any respect....
McCain and Romney both lost because they were afraid to be aggressive and surrendered at key moments...
I agree with you about Romney. McCain didn't stand a chance.

But it's absolutely imperative that Obama and Reid are the ones taking all of the heat especially at this crucial time when the first week of glitches proved just how unprepared Democrats are for this to become prime time and what Americans can expect going forward. The longer this drags on, the longer Obama and Reid can hide behind it rather than face the harsh realities of ObamaCare.

Americans are fast losing focus.

Some of us talked about the silver lining after the last election saying that it's going to have to get real bad first. It's time to start letting it get real bad. Obama and Reid must stand alone to defend it. It's the only way to prove to the majority they were wrong.

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
You will wish Republicans had won this battle when they walk away and there's no one to blame except Obama, Reid and Pelosi.
Though I knew they wouldn't, I always hoped the GOP would have stayed out of the way from the get go.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Just had a mental visual of Obama and Michelle on Air Force One for the first time and both a bit giddy about where they were and Obama leaning into Michelle with a grin on his face saying, "Can you believe they bought it?" and then both trying to stifle a mutually understood giggle.

Have no idea why that came to my mind. But it did.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>I can't even believe you wrote this. Freedom is not nonsense. UGH.
You're right. Freedom from the poison of political correctness, freedom from the liberally motivated hatred and divisiveness, freedom from the progressive secularist stronghold, freedom from the dumb and dumber finally wising up is not nonsense.

But Obama having something to hide behind because people are losing focus on why they hate ObamaCare so much because the liberal media has given them a new distraction to hate conservatives more and losing again in 2014 and 2016 because of it IS total and absolute nonsense.

Let them have this disaster they ramrodded down everyone's throat. People are going to start gagging soon enough.
Lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
Republicans must give Obama and Reid this disaster once and for all so reality can finally set in.
They put up the good fight but they must walk away and let them have it. All of it. And soon.
No matter how bad it gets, it can't be any worse than the Democrats being perceived as the victors when ObamaCare is a losing battle by itself.
Obamacares!! You lose

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Though I knew they wouldn't, I always hoped the GOP would have stayed out of the way from the get go.
I admired their strong stand to say we're still here and we're not going anywhere. But if they don't win something soon, it could start to unravel. Obama was on the defensive, and he needs to be put back there before people lose focus.

It will then be time for Republicans to face their constituents and say we did everything we could but it's up to the Democrats' now to defend it. And, of course, they can't. That's when conservatives can take the lead.
Lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
Just had a mental visual of Obama and Michelle on Air Force One for the first time and both a bit giddy about where they were and Obama leaning into Michelle with a grin on his face saying, "Can you believe they bought it?" and then both trying to stifle a mutually understood giggle.
Have no idea why that came to my mind. But it did.
Like your mental visions of gay sex. You're a sick woman.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Fetch, I wasn't trying to be snarky in my last response.

I just want freedom from liberal progressive radicalism - no matter what it takes.

The way I see it, ObamaCare is the only way for that to happen. And I see it very strongly.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Like your mental visions of gay sex. You're a sick woman.
Wanna bet Obama and Michelle didn't share a chuckle after pulling the wool over your eyes when they realized you actually bought his rhetoric and believed he could actually lead a nation?

They were probably more surprised than anyone.

But I still don't get gay sex. Never have.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

27 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 11 min Rogue Scholar 05 174,967
Voting Whites NO LONGER hold majority in Ohio. 57 min WeBlacksOutBirthedWhitey 2
Chicago Train Robbery 1 hr StarNazisDontFOOKWithMe 6
Strategy 1 hr ItTakesBalls2BNo1 7
Children were thrown to hungry crocodiles 1 hr AskACroc-KidsTasteGood 5
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Uzi 68,415
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 1 hr NITiN 19
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 15 hr Mister Tonka 97,562
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 28 at 10:11PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••