Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#995342 Oct 4, 2013
Obama lies!

"...Obama said in a prepared statement that no president had negotiated ancillary issues with Congress when a shutdown was threatened. Four Pinocchios, said Washington Post fact checker Glenn Kessler. The Post’s Wonkblog helpfully listed 17 government shutdowns since the late 1970s. Almost all involved legislative-executive disagreement over ancillary issues."

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/360343/...

...the power of Social Science compels me!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#995343 Oct 4, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely.
Obama won among women.
Obama won among Catholics.
Obama won among orientals.
Obam awon among hispanics.
The only group Rmoney carried were old, stupid white males like you.
DemokRats, the party of Segregation: You voted for the winner obama and still lost making you a bigger loser you idiot.. Get all the fools and ghetto on your side and you can be elected to anything you dumbass...

It's the culture..

It's the culture..

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#995344 Oct 4, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>That's the republican way, scream to high heaven that the presidents wrong but, offer up nothing in rebuttal. What were their proposals to avoid the sequester? I can't hear you! Anything else you bring up, they were either wrong on line the bailouts or, they offered nothing as a fix. Again , you avoid the republican pledge to make things hard on Obama. You expect him to compromise with people too childish too recognize that he won the election. What sense does that make? Meanwhile, the republican ratings are falling like the twin towers. I told my mom before the election that I felt sorry for Obama. Though he's the best man for the job, they're gonna sacrifice him like Christ, just to make a statement! And here we are!
The sequester, like the present shutdown, offered no other solutions besides 'do it my way or the highway'. You can't offer
proposals to avoid something this president wants to happen for political maneuvering and power grabbing blackmail.

"I will absolutely not negotiate."
President Barack Obama

What proposals would you offer?
WOW

Bronx, NY

#995346 Oct 4, 2013
Remember democrats are white as the driven snow angels they have NEVER done anything wrong unless they were fored I Mean FORCED and tortured to do it by republicans I wonder what the christmas party for congress looks like
WOW

Bronx, NY

#995348 Oct 4, 2013
I love hearing Africans Americans saying more police state more police state hahahahahahaha nice
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#995349 Oct 4, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Lorac walks away from another of her series of lies.
AND... We're suppose to care about what you ignorant inbred ghetto liberals "think?" LMAO..

It's the culture...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#995350 Oct 4, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your obvious desperation in pulling out that worn out "race card" is still intact. At least you don't disappoint.
No desperation son.

I'm learning to understand how you people think and expounding on the 'obvious' progression!
TSM

El Paso, TX

#995352 Oct 4, 2013
These are your Typical Liberals/Democrats Low-IQ voters…Scary!! Obama Supporters Don't Know What Party Obama Is Affiliated while others when asked about ’ Obamacare vs. Affordable Care Act’ most picked ACA not knowing there One of the Same!!

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#995353 Oct 4, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
Fact #1. Veterans were refused access to their memorial.
Fact #2. Conservatives complained.
Fact #3. Democrats hate the military and love Muslim terrorists.
"martinejosei"
Have to disagree with your Fact #3. I know many democrats who admire and respect our military and detest muslim terrorists. I will agree the head democrat, president nobama, does indeed hate the military and does support muslim terrorists. My disagreements with democrats are primarily on social issues.
Peace
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#995354 Oct 4, 2013
OBamacare Terrorists?

" A minor altercation occurred Wednesday night involving Rep. Sean P. Duffy, R-Wis., according to Capitol Hill sources..."

He was assaulted...

http://hoh.rollcall.com/congressman-sean-duff...

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#995355 Oct 4, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
An October 2, 2013, Rasmussen poll says 51% disapprove of President Obama's job performance; 46% approve.
A recent NBC/WSJ survey last month:
44% call the health-care law a bad idea; 31% believe it's a good idea.
By a 45% to 23% margin, Americans say it will have a negative impact on the country's health-care system rather than a positive one.
A whopping 73% of respondents say they're already satisfied with their coverage.
http://firstread.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/09/15...
And yet..........

Q: who's to blame for government shutdown? A: the Republican party
Congress could still avert shutdown by passing a budget bill that doesn't defund Obamacare. But GOP intransigence is in the way.

""There is a frustrating tendency in American political reporting to adopt a position of "both sides-ism" – as in, "both sides" are equally to blame for the nation's chronic political dysfunction. Sometimes, it must be said, this assessment is correct. After all, the US political system was practically designed to breed legislative gridlock.

Not this time, however.

There is one party that is solely to blame for the first government shutdown in 17 years. And it's the Republican party.

Indeed, the debate happening in Washington right now is not even between Democrats and Republicans. It's not even about the deficit, or the budget, or government spending priorities. Rather, it is one strictly occurring between Republicans who are trying to find some magic bullet to destroy "Obamacare" – the country's fiscal health be damned.

In the House of Representatives, bills that would allow the government to continue to operate were amended with provisions defunding or delaying Obamacare. This is, for Democrats, a nonstarter. The reason is obvious: the Affordable Care Act is the president's signature achievement and he is not going to sign a bill that undoes or even delays it.

Nor should he. Obamacare is the law of the land. It was passed by Congress, signed by the president, upheld by the US supreme court, and it is already going into effect. There is no reason for President Obama to be cowed by such legislative extortion.""

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2013...

----------

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
WOW

Bronx, NY

#995356 Oct 4, 2013
The liberal are upset that not everyone was educated by them so the miseducation they gave some others rebeled went to other countries to study so they can't understand why someone educated doesnt support the obama presidency even when all the reasons are right in front of them because they are blinded by RACE and they are not racial or racists thats when you are train or conditioned to respond to form only and not fact
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#995357 Oct 4, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>AND... YOU are NOT a liar and piece of shit Realtime??
It's the culture...
Seems you're keen on proving you are son!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#995358 Oct 4, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't matter convict, old white guys still run everything and always will. maybe you can forge enough alliances in your cell block to run it.....
I hear they get fed wolfie spines... the soft part!

Location hidden

#995359 Oct 4, 2013
TSM wrote:
These are your Typical Liberals/Democrats Low-IQ voters…Scary!! Obama Supporters Don't Know What Party Obama Is Affiliated while others when asked about ’ Obamacare vs. Affordable Care Act’ most picked ACA not knowing there One of the Same!!
Funny that your IQ was too low for the Democrats.

The only Party that would accept you is the Teabagger Party, home of the lowest IQ voters with severe mental issues.

People just like you!!

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#995360 Oct 4, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
He's the "Decider".
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Not only was Bush decisive but had convictions to follow through with his decisions and Congress giving him the authority.

Better than an empty suit making empty threats and empty promises who "evolves" right before elections.

"I didn't draw a red line. The world drew a red line."
President Barack Obama

Whatever happened to his promise to go over ObamaCare online on CNN?

Whatever happened to the too numerous to count other promises that were either broken or never materialized?

Location hidden

#995361 Oct 4, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't matter convict, old white guys still run everything and always will. maybe you can forge enough alliances in your cell block to run it.....
Waxturd finally got your loacation right!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

About those AZ Nat'l PArks..........

""FLAGSTAFF, Ariz.(AP)— Stop at a cafe in the remote stretches of northern Arizona and southern Utah in the fall, and you're likely to hear a mix of languages as tourists from around the world step into the iconic western landscape, marked by breathtaking canyons and massive rock formations.

Millions of visitors tour the region each year for what can be once-in-a-lifetime vacations.

Those visitors didn't stop with the government shutdown, which forced officials to close down roads, campgrounds and tourist centers at national parks dotting the landscape.

Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer has offered to use state money to keep the Grand Canyon open, and several businesses made similar pledges — all of which have been politely rejected by the national park.

The impact isn't just ruining vacations. It also has brought local economies to a near standstill.""

----------

No impact, eh?? It just looks that way from inside Waxturd's closet, puppet boy.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#995362 Oct 4, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny that your IQ was too low for the Democrats.
The only Party that would accept you is the Teabagger Party, home of the lowest IQ voters with severe mental issues.
People just like you!!
Q. What do you call a Democrat with an IQ of 120?

A. A foursome.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#995363 Oct 4, 2013
The government almost Murdered a Black Baby,this is priceless Trouble logging on to the Obamacare website? Obama tells nation to simply call 1-800-F1U-CKYO

Since: Nov 11

United States

#995364 Oct 4, 2013
WWII memorial had being barbed wire by Obama!!!

Veterans to be arrested and charged with terrorism!!!

Democrats are in charge!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 min dont drink the ko... 50,403
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 58 min Jacques Ottawa 183,835
Review: JW Property Management Service Inc 1 hr J Wiley 1
my whatsapp number +6 0174436408 add girls only 1 hr briyan kavi 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr andet1987 98,986
abby 1-26 4 hr Mister Tonka 53
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 4 hr _Zoey_ 7,915
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]