Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
913,961 - 913,980 of 1,098,960 Comments Last updated 13 min ago
O no he didnt

Waterbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Obamas. America. He. Gets. The. Blame. As. Bush. Did. It. Still. Sucks. Obama. If. This. Is. Your. Idea. If. Change. Keep. Your. Shirt. Change.
super steve

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
police chief with usual cop-talk...she refused to say the woman was "dead", just "pronounced"....peop le might relate better to cops if the cops learned to speak in English instead of cop-talk...
Typical bureaucrat-ese.
super steve

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"super steve"
Why in the hell are you still on this thread? "nutsucker" claims he ran you off. To be honest, all "nutsucker" runs off is his mouth.
Peace
a legend in his own demented "mind", normally I ignore the wanker.
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
"I, USAsince1680, hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty; that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I will bear arms on behalf of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform noncombatant service in the Armed Forces of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the law; and that I take this obligation freely without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; so help me God."
IMO, anyone who refuses to take this oath doesn't deserve to live in the United States of America and cannot be trusted to have our best interest at heart. Since you have refused, I would say it is time for YOU to leave our shores.
Tick Tock, Tick Tock.
May the GODS of TRUE Righteousness in what is BEST for America- BLESS AMERICA.

And GOD AINT obammer!

The T.E.A. Party

FOR AMERICA-NOT egomaniacal, partisna HACKs and nutcases dividing against it!!
noughat_optician

Blanchard, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go again.
I am a comic genius!
super steve

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Police are paid a very generous salary with very generous benefits, primarily because they are expected to accept the risk involved.
Agents of the government have far too much power and far too little accountability.
I agree. Las Vegas was the worst, never saw a cop get disciplined, no matter what. But I know they have a tough job. You should realize they are all that keeps the savages and mau mau's at bay.
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Tick tock, Tick tock
ATTN LibuhrulTICV parasite type DEMONCRATS!

There's NO such thing as FWEE endless dolluhs dat grow on twees.

GROW UP-GET a CLUE and get a GD clue!!

CAP
CURB
B-U-D-G-E-T

Learn to LIVE with in it!

and STOP BREAKING this nation!!!

The prance and dance partay of STUPID is OVER.

Now DEAL with it!

B-U-D-G-E-T!!!!!!!!!!
super steve

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
That isn't stopping them from charging the tax every year and collecting interest on that past due amount until they can start collecting....which they will.
You must be retarded.
tell_it_like_it_ IS

Blanchard, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are an idiot aren't you? People on Medicaid are not subject to the tax and those who choose not to obtain insurance because it would eat up more than 8% of their income also are not subject to the tax. Just pay your tax and stop worrying about everyone else. It will work out just fine if we can keep the hands of greedy republican's out of the till.
Kill yourself before you get stuck on gubbymint insurance! Problem solved.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
It's easy to deny when Harry Reid is holding up everything that will open the government again, dumbass.
Really? There are now more than 17 Republicans who now say they are ready to pass a bill to fund the government with no strings attached. That give the House the votes it needs to pass the clean funding bill presented by the Senate IF only Boehner would present the bill to a vote.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>25 Democrats Break With Democrat Leadership and Vote to Fund NIH---wow, Democrats compromising with the TEA Party. ROTFLMAO.
Many Democratic members had joined with Republicans in saying the bill was necessary to make sure that NIH cancer trials and clinical trials for other ailments—seeking to cure patients whose diseases had not responded to other treatments–went forward.
However, some of the Democrats who cited the necessity of funding the NIH so that the trials could go forward nonetheless voted against the bill to fund the NIH.
“The Tea Party shutdown will deny 200 patients a week—30 of them kids—treatment at the largest research hospital in the world, the National Institutes of Health,” said Rep. Brian Higgins (D.-N.Y.).“These are often last chance cancer treatments that offer the only hope for kids who are stuck with cancer.”
Not long after making these remarks, Higgins voted against funding the NIH.
(now who sounds CACACAARAAAAAAAAZY?) at the very least this Higgins who is a democrat is off his rocker.
Tick tock, Tick Tock.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
... idiots.
Read this and tell us what you think:
"In the case of any failure by a taxpayer to timely pay any penalty imposed by this section, such taxpayer shall not be subject to any criminal prosecution or penalty with respect to such failure."
IDIOT.. Interest on the unpaid balance is not a "penalty". It is a tax. The "penalties" for late payment will be waived.
tell_it_like_it_ IS

Blanchard, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't cost nearly as much as the lowering of our credit rating cost us as a result of Teabaggers shenanigans.
Lefty radicals have cost us billions....

Its gonna cost us a fortune to get the skunk smell out the white house.

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

forks_make_us_fat wrote:
Dumazz Liberals...shutting things down...GOOD

All they know how to do....

When Liberal fail to get their way...they shut things down!

"IATSE/Local One's action has temporarily shuttered New York's famed concert hall"

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142405270...
"When Liberal fail to get their way...they shut things down!"

Or kill them!!!

Like abortion and Bin Laden!!!
tell_it_like_it_ IS

Blanchard, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? There are now more than 17 Republicans who now say they are ready to pass a bill to fund the government with no strings attached. That give the House the votes it needs to pass the clean funding bill presented by the Senate IF only Boehner would present the bill to a vote.
Do you look like the muppet eagle dude?

Or do you look like a gay Hugh Hefner?

Which is it?

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

forks_make_us_fat wrote:
Liberals believe that:

Shutting down Gov over a disagreement-BAD...

Shutting down a company over a disagreement-good...

dumazzes

"Auto workers union goes on strike at Bell Helicopter"

http://www.bizjournals.com/dallas/blog/mornin...
"Shutting down Gov over a disagreement-BAD...

Shutting down a company over a disagreement-good..."

Worth repeating!!!
tell_it_like_it_ IS

Blanchard, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Tick tock, Tick Tock.
Is this your way of telling us you don't have long to live?

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Grampy wrote:
Child is a toddler. Infant shaking laws not in play.

Mother of child is believed to be one of Jay Z's runners. Making the weekly crack delivery to the White House. Shutdown has disrupted White House deliveries.

This also will all be blamed on the Republicans!
It already was!!!

Liberal media checking her voting record!!!

If she is Democrat they will ignore but if she is Republican they will blame the Tea Party.

Why?

Because Democrats are stupid, evil, idiot and hypocrites!
THINK ABOUT IT

Smithfield, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

The American people elected their representatives to make their lives easier, not harder," Obama said.

Boehner is preventing a vote on a funding bill because he doesn't want to anger "extremists" in his party, Obama said.

"You don't negotiate by putting a gun to the other persons' head, or worse, putting a gun to the American people's head," he said.

Obama also spent time looking ahead to the next anticipated showdown, on the government's debt limit. If the limit is not raised by Oct. 17, the U.S. government could default on its obligations, which could have enormous economic implications.http://www.nbcwas hington.com/news/If you’ve been following the latest news around Obamacare, you know that on Tuesday evening, just before the Independence Day holiday, the White House announced that it would be delaying the implementation of the health law’s employer mandate—requiring all firms with more than 50 employees to provide health coverage to their workers—until 2015.
OBAMA SAYS
"You don't negotiate by putting a gun to the other persons' head, or worse, putting a gun to the American people's head," he said.NOW OBAMA announced that it would be delaying the implementation of the health law’s employer mandate—requiring all firms with more than 50 employees to provide health coverage to their workers—until 2015.OBAMA WILL NOT NEGOTIATE WITH
GUN TO HIS HEAD HOWEVER HE PUTS A GUN TO THE HEADS OF THE POOR PEOPLE AND TELL BUY INS NOW OR
WE GOING TO FINE YOU!NOW THE RICH GET UNTIL 2015!NOW THIS IS THE LAW OF THE LAND!HOWEVER THIS hitler(OBAMA) CHANGES THE LAW WHEN EVER HE
PLEASES.NOW WHO IN THE HELL HAS THE GUN TO THEIR
HEAD?OBAMA SHUTS DOWN GOV
WE THE PEOPLE
tell_it_like_it_ IS

Blanchard, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
"When Liberal fail to get their way...they shut things down!"
Or kill them!!!
Like abortion and Bin Laden!!!
'MZ'

Libbies don't know how to 'play' nice....or in an adult world!

Thats why they crap on police cars and rape women when a bank makes some money!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE