Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#994890 Oct 3, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>You don't know much about retail do you? stores are lined up to get into a plaza where Walmart operates.
Walmart owns and is the landlord in the bulk of it's plaza's moron. www.walmartrealty.com

What grocery or electronics stores would want to share space with Walmart?

You're dumber than a fkn stump.
noughat_optician

Blanchard, OK

#994891 Oct 3, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Try to keep up, subsidized dumbass.
I said I should be able to. Corporations can.. Eric Cantor said we all should be treated the same.
If i have shitty grades can i say i am injun and get into hawvud?

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#994892 Oct 3, 2013
Where's that coward Dweeb??

He was here until I showed up and debunked his lies.

Well, here's another.

"To provide and maintain a Navy;"

Let's see the commie coward Dweeb expalin how "A Navy" allows for more than one Navy!!

According to Dweeb,'A Navy' implies you can make as many Navies as you want!!

That's how stupid the greasy motorcycle oil change boy is!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The nitwit pretends to understand the Constitution, but doesn't even know the meaning of "A" in the Constitution.

Location hidden

#994893 Oct 3, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Corporations can deduct housing provided. That isn't living expenses. Living expenses are personal expenses, not corporate expenses, dumbass.
Please stop embarrassing yourself.
How stupid are you??

"Corporations can deduct housing provided. That isn't living expenses."

So what is the housing used for, if not living? DUH

And if Corporations can deduct housing provided for Corporate employees, why can't Dave?? DUH

You must be stoned to write such drivel.

Either that or you're even more stupid than we thought.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#994894 Oct 3, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
obviously not, but Galt has been to Wegmans stores in New York in the past...Wegmans was an early advocate of the enlarged supermarket with expanded produce and deli sections...
Here we have Vons, Ralphs, Albertsons, and Stater Brothers, all getting their butts kicked by Walmart, Costco, Sams, Target, Sprouts, Barons, and Trader Joe....
by the way, Temecula Valley Hospital has yet to open....even though construction was completed several months ago...
http://www.temeculavalleyhospital.com/
"John Galt"
It's a little different up here in the sticks. No Sam's Club but Costco is doing well. Trader Joe not so good, you can throw a bowling ball down an aisle most days and never hit a soul. We have 2 local chains, large, up to 60000 square feet, modern, clean, stores with large deli's and produce sections. Friendly sales associates who insist on taking your groceries to your car. The have pharmacies, a courtesy counter where one can buy stamps, pay a bill, rent or buy a movie. They have service meat counters where they will cut to order at no additional charge. And guess what they are union stores and they compete very well price wise.
Peace

Location hidden

#994895 Oct 3, 2013
This for Flake:

"West Virginia judge pleads guilty in cover-up of drug case involving sheriff"

"CHARLESTON, West Virginia (Reuters)- A suspended judge pleaded guilty on Wednesday to covering up drug allegations against a West Virginia sheriff, the latest revelation in a public corruption scandal that has enveloped a small county in the coal-rich state.
Prosecutors had alleged that Mingo County Circuit Judge Michael Thornsbury worked with a county prosecutor, Michael Sparks, to protect the local sheriff from revelations he had bought drugs from a man who had made signs for his 2012 election campaign.
Prosecutors said that after denying payment requests by the signmaker, Sheriff Eugene Crum arranged for an informant to buy Oxycodone pills from the man. Crum secured an indictment to arrest him.
To prevent the signmaker from telling the FBI about drug allegations against Crum, prosecutors said Thornsbury, the county prosecutor and others offered him a lighter sentence if he fired his lawyer and hired one they preferred.
Thornsbury pleaded guilty in U.S. District Court to charges of conspiracy and denying a defendant the right to an attorney of his choice. He faces a maximum sentence of 10 years in prison when he is sentenced on January 13.
In exchange for the guilty plea, federal prosecutors dropped charges against him in a separate case in which Thornsbury was accused of trying to plant evidence on a former lover's husband and having him arrested for a crime he did not commit."

----------

Yeah, that WVA is a real cesspool of right wing criminality.

Location hidden

#994896 Oct 3, 2013
I love the way I scatter the right wing nitwits whenever I show up!!

They run off like the cowards they are.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
noughat_optician

Blanchard, OK

#994897 Oct 3, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
Here's the post you ran away from a couple of days ago. You were actively posting at the time, so there's no doubt you knew you were beaten.
Appears you've learned your commie fraud belief from Pauin.
----------
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
... idiots.
If there isn't any money to appropriate, there isn't any money to spend.
The debt ceiling is law. Ultimately, Congress has to raise the debt ceiling to have the money to appropriate.
There is no precedent for spending money that doesn't exist.
There is no precedent for the government spending money that was not authorized by Congress.
There is no precedent for the government violating the law defining the debt ceiling.
The problem is, the people don't like the Marxist programs the Democrats are pushing. The GoP in the House is doing exactly what they should do. They are representing the people and rejecting the Democrats' Marxist communist agenda.
Now, where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
Ah, the Putin loving Commie midget returns with more ignorance.
I see your inbred stupidity remains intact.
So if there is no precedent, how is it that the debt ceiling has been raised 94 times since 1944??
After all, the debt ceiling has been aroound since then. Which meanbs the precedent has existed for almost 70 years.
Do you ever think before typing your stupid messages??
As anyone with a functioning brain can see, there are 94 precedents, dating to 1944.
Where did the money come from to pay for;
Roosevelt's Gov't??
Or Truman's Gov't??
Or Eisenhower's Gov't??
Or Kennedy's Gov't??
Or Johnson's Gov't??
Or Nixon's Gov't??
Or Ford's Gov't??
Or Carter's Gov't??
Or Reagan's Gov't??
Or Bush I's Gov't??
Or Clinton's Gov't??
Or Bush II's Gov't??
Come back when you find a brain capable of discussing issues with adults, not your Communist Birfer buddies.
Dumm dumm!
Enougj is enough...all goos things cime ti an end!

If cutting the budget kills your sorry ass or all of your loved ones so be it!

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#994898 Oct 3, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
my mistake, That poster was rally stupid so I just naturally thought it was you.
I'll leave the irony of your post to the literate.

Location hidden

#994899 Oct 3, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"John Galt"
It's a little different up here in the sticks. No Sam's Club but Costco is doing well. Trader Joe not so good, you can throw a bowling ball down an aisle most days and never hit a soul. We have 2 local chains, large, up to 60000 square feet, modern, clean, stores with large deli's and produce sections. Friendly sales associates who insist on taking your groceries to your car. The have pharmacies, a courtesy counter where one can buy stamps, pay a bill, rent or buy a movie. They have service meat counters where they will cut to order at no additional charge. And guess what they are union stores and they compete very well price wise.
Peace
Unionized stores are always better.

Union member take pride in their work, unlike the minimum wage slaves at non-union outlets like WalMart.

Location hidden

#994900 Oct 3, 2013
noughat_optician wrote:
<quoted text>
If i have shitty grades can i say i am injun and get into hawvud?
No,but you can get into reform school.

Obama got into Harvard becuse he is a genius.

Proven by the way he's destroying the Repugnants right now.
tell_it_like_it_ IS

Blanchard, OK

#994901 Oct 3, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
My God Eed, Your stupidity is starting to embarrass me. I feel like I'm picking on a special needs person.
http://www.nationaljournal.com/energy-report/...
Why did Democrats keep the payoffs dave?

Location hidden

#994902 Oct 3, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
The Benghazi incident, is that the one that hilarious clinton said something to the effect, get over it the people are dead? If she is stoopid enough to run in 2016 it will come back to haunt her. Wasn't she the person in charge who gave the stand down order?
Peace
KMA
Hey stupid, you still denying that oil subsidies exist??

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Here they are, nitwit;

"How much money does the U.S. government give oil, gas and coal companies?

In the United States, credible estimates of annual fossil fuel subsidies range from $14 billion to $52 billion annually, while even efforts to remove small portions of those subsidies have been defeated in Congress, as shown in the graphic below. Download your own pdf copy here."

http://priceofoil.org/fossil-fuel-subsidies/

""$2.4 Billion: subsidies to the Big Five producers debated and defeated in the Senate in 2011 and 2012

The Repeal Big Oil Tax Subsidies Act, sponsored by Senator Menendez (D-NJ) was debated and defeated by the Senate for two years running, and would have eliminated $2.4 billion in annual tax deductions for the five major oil companies: BP, Exxon, Chevron, Shell and ConocoPhillips.

Although the move would have been an initial step, it’s just the tip of the iceberg. So called “independent” oil companies are hardly small businesses. Major integrated oil companies also include Occidental, Amerada Hess, Marathon, Murphy Oil and dozens of others. Together, these companies produced 53.5 percent of U.S. oil in 2009.

$4 Billion: Subsidy cuts President Obama proposed in the 2013 budget.

President Obama has proposed cutting fossil fuel subsidies every year he’s been in office. The projections for savings have varied slightly each year but always hover around $4 billion annually. Congress has never even proposed voting on all of them.

$10 billion. Low end credible comprehensive estimates. Several recent independent estimates of U.S. fossil fuel subsidies all arrive at roughly this number, although they consider slightly different things. Recent studies include those conducted by Management Information Services, Environmental Law Institute, and the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development – OECD.(The OECD numbers compiled and analyzed here.)

The Sanders / Ellison “End Polluter Welfare Act” also clocks in at $11.3 billion annually.

$52 billion. Highest credible comprehensive estimate. Includes some costs associated with defending pipelines and shipping lanes in the Persian Gulf. Earth Track, an NGO that specializes in subsidy valuation, estimates that annual oil, gas and coal subsidies total about $52 billion annually."

----------

You lose again, Ed.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#994903 Oct 3, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>It's the top rated chain in the nation__figures you never heard of it. And like many grocery stores it has it's own labels.
But Walmart beats the sht out them on pricing__Walmart beats the shit out of all it's competition on all but a few items, while at the same time offering products that regional grocery chains can't even offer, like frozen wild caught Pacific chum salmon from China and sold exclusively by Walmart Stores.
My bad__Publix ranks # 3 in the US behind Wegmans and then Trader Joes which should be in a different category for it's a much different sort of place to shop.

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#994904 Oct 3, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
There was no lie from the White House.
When will you quit trying to make political hay from the deaths of 4 Americans.
Have you no shame?
No lie? LOL! Have you no brain?

You're right about one thing, though. Four mere American bumps in the road. Not optimal, but what difference at this point does it make?
Nat Turner

Angeles City, Philippines

#994905 Oct 3, 2013
Hey Yeah hows Da Kind?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#994906 Oct 3, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
This for Flake:
"West Virginia judge pleads guilty in cover-up of drug case involving sheriff"
"CHARLESTON, West Virginia (Reuters)- A suspended judge pleaded guilty on Wednesday to covering up drug allegations against a West Virginia sheriff, the latest revelation in a public corruption scandal that has enveloped a small county in the coal-rich state.
Prosecutors had alleged that Mingo County Circuit Judge Michael Thornsbury worked with a county prosecutor, Michael Sparks, to protect the local sheriff from revelations he had bought drugs from a man who had made signs for his 2012 election campaign.
Prosecutors said that after denying payment requests by the signmaker, Sheriff Eugene Crum arranged for an informant to buy Oxycodone pills from the man. Crum secured an indictment to arrest him.
To prevent the signmaker from telling the FBI about drug allegations against Crum, prosecutors said Thornsbury, the county prosecutor and others offered him a lighter sentence if he fired his lawyer and hired one they preferred.
Thornsbury pleaded guilty in U.S. District Court to charges of conspiracy and denying a defendant the right to an attorney of his choice. He faces a maximum sentence of 10 years in prison when he is sentenced on January 13.
In exchange for the guilty plea, federal prosecutors dropped charges against him in a separate case in which Thornsbury was accused of trying to plant evidence on a former lover's husband and having him arrested for a crime he did not commit."
----------
Yeah, that WVA is a real cesspool of right wing criminality.
Mingo County borders KY in the Tug River/Williamson area which is America's all time shthole. There was a reality TV show about Mingo County.

Flacko is from a pretty nice place by comparison.
noughat_optician

Blanchard, OK

#994907 Oct 3, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
Where's that coward Dweeb??
He was here until I showed up and debunked his lies.
Well, here's another.
"To provide and maintain a Navy;"
Let's see the commie coward Dweeb expalin how "A Navy" allows for more than one Navy!!
According to Dweeb,'A Navy' implies you can make as many Navies as you want!!
That's how stupid the greasy motorcycle oil change boy is!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
The nitwit pretends to understand the Constitution, but doesn't even know the meaning of "A" in the Constitution.
I bet you are the type of a guy that finds picking his nose and then arguing with the boogers fun!!!

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#994908 Oct 3, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Walmart owns and is the landlord in the bulk of it's plaza's moron. www.walmartrealty.com
What grocery or electronics stores would want to share space with Walmart?
You're dumber than a fkn stump.
What woman dead or otherwise would want to share a space with you?
Believe me there are many stores that want to be in the same plazas with Walmart.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#994909 Oct 3, 2013
noughat_optician wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumm dumm!
Enougj is enough...all goos things cime ti an end!
If cutting the budget kills your sorry ass or all of your loved ones so be it!
Nutculur is a female (sort of) inmate at a Connecticunt super-max facility, housed in a wing reserved for informants and pedophiles. She doesn't have to worry about budgets, or anything else for that matter....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 30 min Sam 51,484
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 58 min Pattysboi 51,358
Chicago's black voters key as Garcia battles to... 1 hr okimar 8
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 69,115
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr wojar 184,945
Review: Salons Ink Hair Angels Network (Jul '11) 2 hr Salons Ink 3
Drones and the ISIS wunnerful folks. 4 hr Fookin_STARNazisD... 6
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:12 am PST

Bleacher Report 8:12AM
Buzz: Colts Eyeing Trades for Veteran WRs Including Marshall
Bleacher Report 1:14 PM
Could Bears Ever Get Fair Trade Value for Forte?
Bleacher Report 1:40 PM
Wayne Undergoes Surgery on Triceps
NFL 2:44 PM
Reggie Wayne had surgery, mulling Colts future
Bleacher Report 8:57 PM
Bears' Blueprint for Winning Free Agency