Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
913,401 - 913,420 of 1,083,015 Comments Last updated 6 min ago
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

BOOK OF KINGS OBAMA wrote:
Obama Is The King God Has Given To Reign Over America In The Last Days
“And the LORD said unto Samuel, Hearken unto the voice of the people in all that they say unto thee: for they have not rejected thee, but they have rejected me, that I should not reign over them…Now therefore hearken unto their voice…and shew them the manner of the king that shall reign over them.”
1 Samuel 8
God sets up kings, and takes them down
The bible clearly teaches that it is God and not man who appoints rulers over the affairs of men:
“Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.” Romans 13:1
All through the bible we see God set up kings for a purpose, and take them down for a purpose. Sometimes God raises up a ruler to bless His people, like He did with King David. And sometimes He sets up a ruler by whom the people will be judged, as He did with Saul. But God does not only set up kings over His own people, He sets up kings over all people. Such was the case with Pharaoh of Egypt:
“For the scripture saith unto Pharaoh, Even for this same purpose have I raised thee up, that I might shew my power in thee, and that my name might be declared throughout all the earth.” Romans 9:17
The story of Pharaoh and the Red Sea
Now, the story of Pharaoh and the people of Egypt is a great story because for a long, long time Egypt prospered under the rule of Pharaoh like no nation on earth ever had before them. They were the America of the ancient world. Egypt grew in size and wealth and in might and in power till no other nation could stand against them.
His Cult Disciples here pray three times a day and one even jumps off a cliff each month to keep the Obama God happy.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

michaelgerson@washpost.com blisters the tea party house members today.
BOOK OF KINGS OBAMA

Lillington, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Barack Obama stands openly for the things that God is against. He takes great pride is doing so. He campaigned with these things as the reasons why you should vote for him and re-elect him to the office of president. The first time he ran for president he was largely an unknown entity, and he used great guile and deceit to become elected. But when we all went to the polls this week to again decide to vote him in or not, he was a very well-known candidate.

We didn’t vote with ballots so much as we voted with our hearts, with our passions, and with our national vision of who America shall be for the next four years. We have said with our votes that the likes and passions of Barack Hussein Obama are the likes and passions of the America people. Obama is for abortion, we are for abortion. Obama is for gay marriage, we are for gay marriage. Obama is for glorifying sexual perversion, we are for glorifying sexual perversion. And the endless list goes on.

We voted him in because he is the manifestation of what is inside our hearts as a nation. He is the embodiment of our spiritual dysfunction, the living, breathing representation of our disdain for the commandments of the Holy God of Israel. Obama is anti-Christ, and we love it. Obama openly mocks the God of the bible by his love for Islam, and we stand and cheer him till our throats go hoarse. We have told God that we will no longer follow His ways nor submit to His commandments, and God has given us a king to rule over us to fulfill that desire. We have desired evil and refused the good so that now God has given us over to a reprobate mind.

“And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient; Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers, Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful: Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.” Romans 1

America is judged

As a nation, we have been given over to judgment, to uncleanness, to, as the bible says, a ‘reprobate mind’. We cannot repent because we don’t think we have done anything wrong. We see ourselves as progressive, open-minded, non-judgmental and all-inclusive, and not as wicked, vile, sinful and rebellious against God as His word says we are. We have changed the Truth of God into the lie of the Devil, and God has given us a king to rule over us who will make sure we cannot find our way back.

Barack Hussein Obama is God’s judgment on America for our sins, and it is a judgment from which I don’t think we shall ever recover. Right up to the very moment he and all his men drowned in the Red Sea, Pharaoh was sure of his victory. He was deluded unto death, as is Obama as he leads us ever downward towards a ‘ruinous heap’.

But it is not too late for you, as an individual, to throw off the yoke of this oppression and throw yourself upon God’s mercy:

“And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.” Revelation 18:4
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Reid says 'why would we want to' help kids with cancer? "

What an idiot!
Grampy

South Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

martinezjosei wrote:
Last week Obama had money to attack Syria.
Today supposedly he has no money to open memorial parks?
See? He ONLY fools Democrats.
From his recent UN speech: "And as we move the Geneva process forward, I urge all nations here to step up to meet humanitarian needs in Syria and surrounding countries. America has committed over a billion dollars to this effort, and today, I can announce that we will be providing an additional $340 million."

Where does he get off giving away an additional $340 million to muzzie bas-turds that hate us? That's like $1 out of every American's pocket, or better expressed as $5 out every person's pocket that actually pays federal income tax.

Since: May 11

Landisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
Another typical response from "real dumb". It irks him that someone who for more than 50 years paid into a lousy program, social security, who tries to get a return on his lousy investment. "real dumb" will never collect from social security, he never has had a job.
Another fact that points out "real dumb's" unbelievability, he can not offer a post with out reverting to profanity.
"real dumb" you are correct, I will continue to "mooch". I will continue to collect the monthly pittance that I receive from social security. Like I said, under duress, I paid in for more than 50 years, But, unlike you I will not use food stamps, I will not depend on the government for my health care.
Peace
KMA
Look, Moocher Eed, I am not talking about Social Security. I am talking about Medicare which, evidently contrary to you, a government supplied program paid for through taxation.

You already admitted to being on Medicare.

You're an idiot.
OBAMA the GENIUS

Youngsville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Yeah!

The Genius kicked your fairies azzzzzes twice!

Mitt magic undies?

LOST!

OBAMACARE KICKED HIS AZZZZZ!

enjoy the Republican shut down!

Tourists cancellations helping the economy?

Dummmmm azzzzzz Republicans!

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
143-year-old law has Washington treading gingerly during shutdown
Steve Liesman CNBC
Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn
GooglePlus
Email
22 hours ago
Lawmakers feel fenced in by an 1870 law.
KEVIN LAMARQUE / Reuters
Lawmakers feel fenced in by an 1870 law.
Administration officials now live in fear of a 19th-century law that could get them fired, penalized or even imprisoned if they make the wrong choices while the government is shut down.
The law is the Antideficiency Act, passed by Congress in 1870 (and amended several times), which prohibits the government from incurring any monetary obligation for which Congress has not appropriated funds.
In shutting down the government, most memos cite the law as the reason. The Government Accountability Office says employees who violate the Antideficiency Act may be subject to disciplinary action, suspension and even "fines, imprisonment, or both."
CNBC has learned that in several executive branch departments, high-level staff members review individual decisions about what government activities to allow for fear of running afoul of the Antideficiency Act. One White House official said he has advised his employees not to check their email or cellphones. Under the act, even volunteering for government service is expressly prohibited.
In a memo to his department employees today, Treasury Secretary Jack Lew cited the law as the reason for reduced staffing.
"For the duration of this impasse, as required by the Antideficiency Act and directed by OMB, the Department will be required to operate with only the minimal staffing level necessary to execute only certain legally exempted activities," Lew wrote.
The only exemptions to the shutdown concern "emergencies involving the safety of human life or the protection of property," according to government documents. That has meant airports and the Postal Service are open, Social Security checks get paid and federal prisons and courts will operate as normal as do most national security functions including the military and the Central Intelligence Agency. But national parks and museums are closed along with big parts of the departments of Education and Commerce
Congress passed the law as part of a struggle—dating back to the nation's founding—for control over the power of the purse. Some presidents, such as Abraham Lincoln during the Civil War, would incur obligations for which Congress had to appropriate funds after the fact.
What is ironic is that Congress in shutting down the government has to at least to some extent given up the power of the purse to the executive branch. Under the broad guidelines of what constitutes an emergency or threat to life or property, OMB now more or less decides what gets funded and what doesn't. But that latitude is limited by the fear of officials that, sometime after the event, a given decision is found to have been in violation of the Antideficiency Act.
—By CNBC's Steve Liesman. Follow him on Twitter:@steveliesman
I believe the Constitution has authority in this matter. A law cannot change the requirements of the Constitution. The Constitution describes very well how the government is funded.
Occasionally, a law is required to remind this government that it is the Constitution that has all authority.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Emeem wrote:
Republican logic:
We can't afford to fund Obamacare, it will ruin the economy.
So, let's shut down the government to stop it....and ruin the economy!
Patrick always bent over and punked by No Surprize Eman, someone, or something..

You are an idiot...

It's the culture...

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
michaelgerson@washpost.com blisters the tea party house members today.
So what?

Harry Reid is keeping the government shut down.

Why do the Democrats want to keep the government shut down?

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
Yeah!
The Genius kicked your fairies azzzzzes twice!
Mitt magic undies?
LOST!
OBAMACARE KICKED HIS AZZZZZ!
enjoy the Republican shut down!
Tourists cancellations helping the economy?
Dummmmm azzzzzz Republicans!

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, Moocher Eed, I am not talking about Social Security. I am talking about Medicare which, evidently contrary to you, a government supplied program paid for through taxation.
You already admitted to being on Medicare.
You're an idiot.
Medicare is for people who actually worked.
Medicaid is a Marxist welfare program for people who wouldn't work.
You need to understand the difference.

Landisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
for many hourly employees, such as non-professional school employees, "full-time" is less than 40 hours...and many of these people are seeing their hours cut to meet the arbitrary ObamaKKKare definition of "part-time"...
We have people that were considered PT with no benefits that will be cut in hours to maintain the PT no benefit aspect.

I never said that would not happen.

I said that employees with FT benefits are not being cut to PT to avoid health benefits because of Obamacare. You are just too stupid to get it.
OBAMA the GENIUS

Youngsville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Republicans: shut down the fed?

Yes!

They are afraid of co pay cards.

BLUE CROSS PROVIDES OBAMACARE!

BLUE CROSS <---- Great outfit!

Great Dr.'s

Great Hospitals

Affordable med ins for all!

Republicans: we can't have that!

There all Communists!

#FLATBOEHNER

pictures of Republican weasel laughing in front of closed fed parks and monuments!

FLATBOEHNER

what a weasel.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text>

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's the 2012 Bill to REPEAL subsidies for Big Oil.
""S. 2204 (112th): Repeal Big Oil Tax Subsidies Act"
Now how could they write a Bill to repeal something that doesn't exist??
Of course, the Repugnants shot the bill down. They get most of their money from oil companies.
"TITLE II--REPEAL OF OIL AND GAS SUBSIDIES
Subtitle A--Close Big Oil Tax Loopholes
Here's the Bill, nitwit. Have one of your dead relatives read it to you.
http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/112/s22 ...
You've got your dementia in high gear today, Ed. You've become as stupid as the Dweeb!!

Flack: Subtitle A--Close Big Oil And Gas Subsidies
Did you even bother to read it or just liked the name. It doesn't get rid of anything. It does change the tax credits to grants however. Libtards are SO stupid!!!!!!!!
If you noticed, nuts couldn't produce one word from the bill that identified any subsidy to the oil industry. All he could do is produce some propaganda slogan title for the bill, a common tactic used in Congress to pull the woll over the ignorant public's eyes.

Still, to this day, nobody has been able to find proof of any subsidies paid to the oil companies.

Landisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>

Democrats already voted to fund government, dipstick,.

Republicans won't fund it unless they repeal, defund, and/or delay the ACA.

There are enough votes in the House to fund the government in a clean bill But Boehner won't put it up to a vote (yet).
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Hope and change, Democrat style...

"Monuments and memorials remained open during previous shutdown"

http://dailycaller.com/2013/10/02/monuments-a...

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Not a republican. Don't care for them either.
According to Saul Alinsky's rules, the Democrats must make it appear as if all devils are on one side, and all angels are on the other side. To do this, the Democrats have to ignore the existence of all other groups other than the Republicans. If they acknowledge the existence of any ideology or faction or political party other than the Republicans, this goes against the strategy defined by Saul Alinsky to make it appear to the public as if there are only two factions, and all devils are in one faction and all angels are in the other faction.
OBAMA the GENIUS

Youngsville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

FDA stops inspecting produce due to Republican shutdown of fed gov!

Enjoy that salad FLATBOEHNER!

Maybe one of these Republicans will get salmonella and shttt himself to death.

First time home buyers?

No loan for you! Fed backed loans stopped.

FLATBOEHNER hurts the economy again!
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Zero and build it and they will come...

"Louisiana’s top health-insurance provider said that not a single person enrolled in a new health-care plan offered through the Affordable Care Act on its first day."

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/360210/z...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••