Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1394314 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#994909 Oct 3, 2013
noughat_optician wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumm dumm!
Enougj is enough...all goos things cime ti an end!
If cutting the budget kills your sorry ass or all of your loved ones so be it!
Nutculur is a female (sort of) inmate at a Connecticunt super-max facility, housed in a wing reserved for informants and pedophiles. She doesn't have to worry about budgets, or anything else for that matter....
Nat Turner

Philippines

#994910 Oct 3, 2013
Yeah are you Samoan?
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#994911 Oct 3, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
I love the way I scatter the right wing nitwits whenever I show up!!
They run off like the cowards they are.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Indeed convict, you are quite a terror posting from inside prison walls. Will you reach through the tiny internet pipe and grab me?

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#994912 Oct 3, 2013
noughat_optician wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumm dumm!
Enougj is enough...all goos things cime ti an end!
If cutting the budget kills your sorry ass or all of your loved ones so be it!
Cutting the budget is fine. But that's not what this is about.

What the House is doing is antiAMerican, as proven by funincial market losses, dire warnings from the Treasury and the fact that theyu're behaving like babies.

Obama got the ACA passed into law.

The Supreme Court upheld the Law.

Obama beat Rmoney, who ran on repealing the ACA.

So tell me how this crybaby antics from a minority is helping the AMerican Economy.

You haven't a clue.
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#994913 Oct 3, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
most cops lack intelligence and judgment, so no surprise....
Sometimes you get Andy, sometimes you get Barney. Hah, when you don't need a cop__it's usually Barney. When you do need a cop it's usually Barney. Go figure!

Myriam Terry (sp) was batsht crazy__not sure Andy could have saved her from Barney__at least the little girl wasn't hit.

Location hidden

#994914 Oct 3, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Mingo County borders KY in the Tug River/Williamson area which is America's all time shthole. There was a reality TV show about Mingo County.
Flacko is from a pretty nice place by comparison.
Was that the one where those kids killed themselves in a mudhole??

Location hidden

#994915 Oct 3, 2013
noughat_optician wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you are the type of a guy that finds picking his nose and then arguing with the boogers fun!!!
There you go again.
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#994916 Oct 3, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>What woman dead or otherwise would want to share a space with you?
Believe me there are many stores that want to be in the same plazas with Walmart.
K-Mart? Target? You're too stupid for this thread honey__maybe you should head back to game threads.

Location hidden

#994917 Oct 3, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Nutculur is a female (sort of) inmate at a Connecticunt super-max facility, housed in a wing reserved for informants and pedophiles. She doesn't have to worry about budgets, or anything else for that matter....
As I remember, you claim to get your info from a colleague.

Waxturd is your colleague. DUH

He's crazier than batshit, so where's that leave you??

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#994918 Oct 3, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama had proposed numerous jobs bills but the Republicans passed none.
LOL, those so-called jobs bills (2011, 2012) were real works of left wing BS.

The bills were scams, filled with proposals Obama knew would never pass. Bills Obama knew would inevitably fail so he could 'blame the republicans'.

Then, of course, Obama was "too busy" to meet with his BS "Jobs Council"

"There’s no specific reason, except the president has obviously got a lot on his plate," Carney said during the daily White House briefing. "But he continues to solicit and receive advice from numerous folks outside the administration about the economy about ideas that he can act on with Congress or administratively to help the economy grow and help create jobs."

That you even mention Obama's jobs bills prove yet again you've swallowed the entire left wing load.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#994919 Oct 3, 2013
Communist leader: Barack Hussein O'bama strikes again:
An iconic Philadelphia restaurant has been forced to close its doors and turn away booked parties because of the government shutdown.

City Tavern at 3rd and Walnut Streets in the Old City section of the city has been told it must close until the U.S. Congress passes a spending bill.

The restaurant, which opened for the first time in 1773 and was frequented by the nation's founding fathers, sits inside Independence National Historical Park and the building is owned by the U.S. National Parks Service.

Both have been shut down since Tuesday when the federal government began its new fiscal year without agreeing on how to fund non-essential agencies. Nearly 200 park employees were also furloughed because of the funding issue.

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Fam...

This is pure evil. This is what despots do. During no other shut-down was this restaurant closed, why? for one it is privately owned and second, because Barack Hussein O'bama wasn't a so called president.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#994920 Oct 3, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>It's the top rated chain in the nation__figures you never heard of it. And like many grocery stores it has it's own labels.
But Walmart beats the sht out them on pricing__Walmart beats the shit out of all it's competition on all but a few items, while at the same time offering products that regional grocery chains can't even offer, like frozen wild caught Pacific chum salmon from China and sold exclusively by Walmart Stores.
Given that Publix has operations only in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, and Tennessee....probably known only to you crackers...

Walmart fish is questionable....the quality fish market here is dominated by smaller stores like Sprouts, Barons, Ranch Market, etc...

Galt prefers Chilean sea bass over your "Pacific chum salmon"...but your kind probably likes tilapia as well...

Location hidden

#994921 Oct 3, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>K-Mart? Target? You're too stupid for this thread honey__maybe you should head back to game threads.
She is really dumb. Easy to catch her in dumb comments, ala Nobraina. Then she runs off. Ala Nobraina.

I get the feeling that these nitwits are not very fond of me.

That's a good thing.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#994922 Oct 3, 2013
Nat Turner wrote:
Yeah are you Samoan?
Dong is our chubby chinaman chef. Don't bug him while he's wielding the wok, you slanty-eyed yellow heathen....
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#994923 Oct 3, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
As I remember, you claim to get your info from a colleague.
Waxturd is your colleague. DUH
He's crazier than batshit, so where's that leave you??
As far as I know, waxman lives in your blue State of Connecticunt. I live in AZ, retard (but I really dont care what you believe). As long as they keep you behind bars where you belong, that's all I care about...

Location hidden

#994924 Oct 3, 2013
Fast And Furious Judge Slams House GOP Over Shutdown

WASHINGTON -- A federal judge has delayed the lawsuit House Republicans brought against Attorney General Eric Holder over the Fast and Furious scandal, taking a shot at the House of Representatives in the process.

Given the current government shutdown, the Justice Department asked this week to delay proceedings in a lawsuit filed by the House Oversight Committee accusing Holder of contempt of Congress because he did not turn over documents in response to a subpoena related to a botched operation by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives. The ATF operation, known as Fast and Furious, allowed weapons to flow into the hands of Mexican drug cartels. Led by Rep. Darrell Issa (R-Calif.), the House committee sued Holder to force the Justice Department to turn over the documents.

Lawyers for the Oversight Committee had opposed a delay to the proceedings and said it was "conceivable that appropriations will be restored" by an Oct. 15 court deadline. But the federal judge sided with the DOJ.

"There are no exigent circumstances in this case that would justify an order of the Court forcing furloughed attorneys to return to their desks," U.S. District Judge Amy Berman Jackson ordered. "Moreover, while the vast majority of litigants who now must endure a delay in the progress of their matters do so due to circumstances beyond their control, that cannot be said of the House of Representatives, which has played a role in the shutdown that prompted the stay motion."
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#994925 Oct 3, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
She is really dumb. Easy to catch her in dumb comments, ala Nobraina. Then she runs off. Ala Nobraina.
I get the feeling that these nitwits are not very fond of me.
That's a good thing.
Whaddya mean? Retarded convicts like you are what make this site so fun. Come here and laugh at a few feeble, weak, degenerate leftist phags, and all the actual concerns of life melt away. We owe you a big debt of gratitude for being so mentally-stunted....

Location hidden

#994926 Oct 3, 2013
Kent Sorenson Quits After Report On Michele Bachmann Campaign Money

"IOWA CITY, Iowa -- IOWA CITY, Iowa (AP)— An Iowa state senator resigned Wednesday after a special investigator found it likely he violated ethics rules by taking money from political entities connected to former presidential candidate Michele Bachmann and then denying he'd done so.

Sen. Kent Sorenson told The Associated Press that he had already decided he would not run for re-election, and that his resignation was best for his family. He said his decision was "absolutely not" an admission of wrongdoing.

"I've spent money fighting this that I shouldn't have. I'm just not going to do that to my family anymore," he said in a telephone interview.

His resignation came after attorney Mark Weinhardt said in a report released earlier in the day that it was "manifestly clear" Sorenson negotiated payments in 2011 that eventually reached $7,500 monthly in exchange for his work as Bachmann's Iowa campaign chair. The money flowed from Bachmann's political action committee, MichelePAC, and her presidential campaign to a Colorado consulting firm, which in turn paid Sorenson's Iowa-based firm, Weinhardt wrote in the report filed with the Iowa Senate.

Sorenson's compensation from MichelePAC is a violation of a Senate rule that bars senators from being paid by political action committees, Weinhardt wrote. Senators will have to decide whether the payments from her presidential campaign also violate the rule since it is unclear, he wrote.

Sorenson knew that accepting the compensation was improper, and later made false statements when he denied that he had taken money tied to Bachmann entities, Weinhardt wrote. Those statements might amount to misconduct in office, a felony that would also be a violation of the ethics rules, the investigator added.

Weinhardt was appointed to investigate an ethics complaint filed against Sorenson by a former Bachmann aide. Weinhardt's report went to the Senate Ethics Committee, which is expected to meet to consider the report and what to do about it.

Before announcing his resignation, Sorenson said he disagreed with the report's conclusions that he made false statements or that he had accepted compensation from Bachmann's camp.

"I was never employed by Michele Bachmann. I was never employed by Bachmann for President. I was never employed by the PAC," he said. "I had a corporation that worked for a corporation that worked for Michele Bachmann."

----------

Silly Repugnants!!

Your Teabagger hero, Bachmann, is under ethics investigations!! In a Repugnant House, no less!!

Location hidden

#994927 Oct 3, 2013
Grover Norquist: Ted Cruz 'Pushed House Republicans Into Traffic And Wandered Away'

"Grover Norquist, president of Americans for Tax Reform, placed much of the blame for the current government shutdown dysfunction on Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas).

"Ted Cruz, from left field, said we have to defund Obamacare permanently in this CR," Norquist said in an interview with the Washington Post.

"The only confusion that comes out is that Cruz stood on the side and confused people about the fact that every Republican agrees. He said if you don’t agree with my tactic and with the specific structure of my idea, you’re bad," Norquist continued after saying he's "cheerful because every Republicans is for repeal of Obamacare."

"He pushed House Republicans into traffic and wandered away," Norquist said".

----------

Silly Repugnants!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#994928 Oct 3, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>My bad__Publix ranks # 3 in the US behind Wegmans and then Trader Joes which should be in a different category for it's a much different sort of place to shop.
Wegmans are nice stores, but probably somewhat overrated because the other supermarket chains in their service area really suck.....

Trader Joe is more of a specialty store than a supermarket, good wine selection, nice fresh produce, cheeses, etc.

Galt once saw Al Roker shopping in the original Trader Joe on Arroyo Parkway in Pasadena the day before the Rose Bowl...Al spent about $50, primarily alcohol...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 15 min Jacques Orleans 216,397
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 18 min Katrina 60,001
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 20 min The Geno 102,440
AG Lynch proves to be a deceptive liar. 1 hr AG LYNCH A LIAR 1
Guess I'm voting for the businessman. 1 hr They cannot kill ... 16
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr GEORGIA 6,396
Who's this Fauxcahontas? 1 hr STARfukinDeleting 22
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages