Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 45,659)

Showing posts 913,161 - 913,180 of1,073,283
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 11

Landisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
ObamaKKKare is wealth redistribution, no more, no less.
Understand that and the differences of opinion on the program can be understood.

Yes but there was extensive debate & you lost. There were court cases and you lost. Then there was the 2012 Presidential race & you lost.

I guess the new order in DC will be to refuse to do anything until Obamacare is repealed, abortion made illegal, Christianity the official religion, and bazookas & assault rifles are free for second graders.

This is not how Congress is supposed to work.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Why the Shutdown Looks So Bad for the GOP
Not only are they taking the blame, but the Republican party’s divisions, fissures, and personal animosities are taking center stage.
During the Great Polling Disconnect of 2012, the Obama campaign, the press, and a number of pollsters thought that Barack Obama would win his second presidential election. Republicans and the Romney campaign were equally convinced the polls were flawed: The electorate would behave differently on Election Day.
There was a clear loser in that experiment. We're facing a similar test now with the government shutdown. Public opinion polls show overwhelming opposition to the GOP strategy. Republican Sen. John McCain tweeted a Quinnipiac poll Tuesday morning that shows 72 percent of Americans oppose Congress “shutting down major activities of the federal government” as a way to stop the Affordable Care Act from going into effect.
For the conservatives pushing the showdown over the president's health care plan, those numbers are either wrong or changeable. We're about to find out which side is right.
In the first hours of the shutdown, the terrain looks very bad for Republicans. It's amazing how consistent the polls have been about linking a confrontation over the Affordable Care Act to funding of the government. While polls show the public disapproves of the law, it has consistently told pollsters it is not in favor of tying government operations to defunding the health care plan. In addition to the Quinnipiac poll, the polls from CBS, CNN, CNBC, National Journal, and Kaiser show this. As GOP Sen. Jeff Flake said, Republicans have found the one gambit less popular than Obamacare.
http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politi...
You watch the black out media. Have they covered Obama putting a rope around a war monument in D.C. in the great outdoors because of the shutdown?

And asking what president in their right mind would do that?

Just curious.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
What taxpayer subsidies imbecile? It's about choosing coverage and buying insurance.
You're an idiot Galt!
"pdumb"
You are the idiot. Story in today's Spokane Spokesman Review. A certain Penny S, a resident's story was part of a feature article. They purchased a new health insurance policy cost $1674 per month. But she said thanks to the government subsidy of $1371 they would only pay "$301 per month.
Who is paying for that subsidy "pdumb". The tax payer. You should get in line, I am sure you would qualify for 100% free taxpayer subsidized health care.
Peace
KMA
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

Funny no lily today mmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmm could one of her other screen names call her maybe the *itch is dead and rottin or maybe she is online applying for obamacare she is a fellow American we should be concerned about that *itches WELFARE hahahahaha

Landisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
You are sick. You are one of the loons who needs a government to control your life. It is a travesty that the government can fine people for not purchasing a product the may not want or need. Whats next? The government fines folks who choose not to bathe? The government fines folks who choose to speak out against nobamakare? The government fines folks who dare to think liberal loons like you are pieces of crap? The government fines folks who refuse to bow down and pray to the messiah, the boy president nobama.
Peace
KMA
OMG OMG Control!! Control OMG OMG OMG!!!"

Tell me Moocher Eed, what is Obamacare controlling in your miserable life. Other than making your Medicare better.

Nice Slur, Moocher. Good thing there isn't a fine for racial slurs or you'd be broke.

How is you car insurance?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
How can you even ask that with a straight face? How many times did he LOWER taxes?
How many times have Democrats lowered taxes? When all they know is how to raise them?
Once again you're lost on the subject at hand and attempting to, cough, remain relevant by makin chit up.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

I did email Senator Cruz this morning and implored him to let the Democrats own Obamacare at this point. I praised him for his convictions and determination to put the American people first but said no one would blame him or the Republicans for walking away after stressing it was the Senate Democrats who refused to negotiate - not them.

I also said this is the silver lining many conservatives have been waiting for and to please not block the only ray of hope we have left for the future. Americans will know we were right in 2014 and 2016.

Wish every conservative would do the same thing.

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Dartmouth is the smallest of the Ivy League colleges; thus it is a PRIVATE school.
P a t h e t i c.
"leosaampleanus"
Agreed it is P a t e t i c that "SPECIAL" benefits are offered to any group.
Peace
KMA
NJ raider 1

Belleville, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

WOW wrote:
<quoted text>Now OBAMA SHOW your records no glitch no miss The Great Vernon Jordan why great because he is a BLACK AMERICAN MORE qualified than OBAMA is making it possible for oblamer ok dunces he gets Bill Clinton to HOLD OBLAMERS HANDS Mr. VERNON JORDAN WE KNOW YOU you ARE A GREAT AMERICAN THAT OBAMA cannot walk in your shoes your American History cannot be questioned and as a great LAWYER you made deals and consessions because you know America and the rest of the World is run by BLOODLINES/RITES or else Obama wouldnt be related to cheany he would be related to MLK,X,SHARPTON, MUHAMMED ALI, show your bloodline links with BLACK AMERICANS
Hey Black cracka, that's what makes this country great. The fact that you can be of any bloodline &, achieve greatness in this country separates America from the rest. Fyi, here's a verse from your hero Nas : so what I rap about my riches &, I'm outstintagous! Get out a gangsta's business, seems to me you're thoughts are basic. Nas has more substance huh? He's rich just like Jay-z & raps about the same things but, you got a problem with Jay because he's the best of his profession. Did I mention Jay-z got the Barclay Center moved to his hood. Now how many jobs did he being to his hometown? Did I mention he has a scholarship program that sends over 50 students to college per year. Stop drinking from Jay nuts & give props where props are due, you hater!

Landisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see if I got this right...
The Medicaid welfare program expansion would be paid for by the federal government for a temporary period of time, after which the state would be 100 percent responsible for covering 100 percent of the expansion, right?
So, that money was going to be lost, anyway.
What's your real point?
My God you are the GD dumbest jackazz on the GD planet.

After a period of time the states are responsible for 10%

T E N P ER C E N T

Got it yet.

T E N P E R C E NT

You really need to STFU & spend some time not reading those spam e-mails & get your self better informed.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

Well, anyway...later.
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

The role models Liberals force feed to American Children look at who the media and the content that they feed your children now AFRICAN AMERICANs CALL themselves that nasty word with PRIDE yo whats up my N their heros teach the babies that the liberal Agenda destroyed Black Americans path to success and throw obama as the Bone of their success noooooo way man we did toooo much before him to fall for that he belongs to the American side of his family and they are not African Americans
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG OMG Control!! Control OMG OMG OMG!!!"
Tell me Moocher Eed, what is Obamacare controlling in your miserable life. Other than making your Medicare better.
Nice Slur, Moocher. Good thing there isn't a fine for racial slurs or you'd be broke.
How is you car insurance?
Hey dolt, Easy was absolutely correct in correcting your fellow dolt, pduped. Obamacare is a form of welfare, subsidized by the tax payer.

You are an idiot! Did Bush "abandon" Afghanistan, dolt?

ROTFLMAO!!!!!

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Wretch, happy her Republicans were having fun drinking & hiring prostitutes ( Vitter was likely there) while shutting down the government in yet another attempt to damage Obamacare.
But poor Wretch is mad that the people are so pissed with Republican obstructionism that they are willing to send money to make sure Republicans don't win in 2014.
I loved the Republican photo Op with Boehner ( rhymes with toner) ad Cantor etal sitting at the table as if Democrats said they would meet with them.
I'm sure that excited a Rush lover like Wretch but it was really pathetic.
"real dumb"
I take it you have proof of you BS statement that republican's were drinking and hiring prostitutes?
Peace
KMA
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

The democrats will control African Americans because all they will do is say remember OBAMA even if their lives depends on them going against the plantation they will say yes massa no matter what the future presidents look like I can't wait for the first Chinese American President wooooooo
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

Liberals, central planning, prices, and obamacare...

when people were starving during the great depression...

FDR had farmers:
1) eat ham and cheese sandwiches
2) buy a Buick
3) sign up for RooseveltCare
4) kill 6 million hogs

http://www.livinghistoryfarm.org/farminginthe...
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

Liberals, central planning, prices, and obamacare...

when people were starving during the great depression...

FDR had farmers:
1) eat a ham and cheese sandwich
2) busy a Ford
3) sign up for DishNetwork
4) paid one million farmers to plow under 10.4 million acres of cotton.

http://www.livinghistoryfarm.org/farminginthe...

My point?
Large Central Government is not going to fix anything....
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

Send a kid to a museum and he will send his kids to a museum....

send a kid to the food stamp office....

http://educationnext.org/the-educational-valu...
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
I take it you have proof of you BS statement that republican's were drinking and hiring prostitutes?
Peace
KMA
Dumb Dave make up sh!t all day long. The libtard is waaaay out there. He lives in the Alpha Centauri solar system.

Landisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
You were warned!!!!
Lexington, Kentucky (CNN)-- Obamacare is expected to increase patient demand for medical services. Combine that with a worsening shortage of doctors, and next year you may have to wait a little longer to get a doctor's appointment. And the crowded emergency room may become even more so.
There are approximately 48 million uninsured people in the United States. When the mandatory insurance rules of Obamacare kick in next year, and a couple dozen states expand who is eligible for Medicaid, you can bet more people are going to want to use their health benefits.
In fact, so many people were anxious to get access to health insurance -- many for the first time -- when the insurance marketplaces opened Tuesday, more than a dozen of the websites experienced technical glitches.
Dr. Ryan A. Stanton is worried that this coming flood of newly insured patients may crash the U.S. health care system as well. Stanton works at the emergency room at the busy Georgetown Community Hospital right outside of Lexington, Kentucky.
While he sees trauma cases often, a good number of the patients he sees aren't actually emergencies. They're the uninsured who can't afford to pay for a regular doctor's visit -- so they use the emergency room instead.
"We now see people without health insurance coming in for their regular checkup here," Stanton said. "We can't turn anyone away like a doctor's office could.... I worry though with (Obamacare) this will significantly increase patient volume."
So this emergency room doc is talking about the ERs being crowded with the uninsured....but...if the uninsured get insured why would they still use the ER?

If 30 million more people gain access to the healthcare system, that's about 10%. If a Doc sees 5 patients an hour, would i more patient every two hours blow the whole thing?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 913,161 - 913,180 of1,073,283
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••