Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
WOW

Bronx, NY

#994110 Oct 2, 2013
The Democrats as in 1864 they want to divide America Again WOW this time they are using the Former slaves to do the job the KKK once did for them WOW
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#994111 Oct 2, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
By November 2014 the inconsequential government shutdown will be forgotten and ObamaKKKare will be like rotting fruit.
oh sure. and Mitt is in the WH.

but you can always change your Topix name. again.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#994112 Oct 2, 2013
The oblamer supporter embraces the shutdown because they would tell the leader of the free world to get back to work BUT GET THIS THEY CAN'T TELL OBAMA WHAT to do either thats the real joke he does what he wants he meets with more of his wallstreet donors than he does with THE CONG. BLACK >CAUCUS Blacks do not control obama they are his YES PEOPLE

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#994113 Oct 2, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so you're saying that the dems were smarter that Reagan? 11 times?
How can you even ask that with a straight face? How many times did he LOWER taxes?

How many times have Democrats lowered taxes? When all they know is how to raise them?

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#994114 Oct 2, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
no mandate, just a tax...an uncollectable tax...
Exactly.
Those who can't afford to pay for health insurance also can't afford to pay income taxes. So, if they can't afford to pay income taxes, how can they afford to pay the ObamaKare "tax"?
The end result is, it's meaningless. That was nothing more than a ruse to make it appear as if there was some penalty for irresponsible behavior, such as not having health insurance. Those irresponsible people are being subsidized by the government anyway. The "requirement" for them to have health insurance will also be subsidized by the government... i.e. us.
ObamaKare is nothing more than another Marxist welfare program. And, just like every other Marxist idea that has ever existed, it is like a cancer to anything it affects.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#994115 Oct 2, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Here's A Tally Of Which House Republicans Are Ready To Fund The Government, No Strings Attached
In the hours since the government shut down, House Republicans have slowly but steadily been coming forward to say they're ready to pass a bill to fund the government with no strings attached.
As of Wednesday afternoon, the number of those Republicans hit 17 -- the magic number. If all 200 Democrats stick together and team up with those Republicans, they have the votes to pass a clean funding bill. Of course, House Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) would have to be willing to put that bill on the floor in the first place. But if he did, the votes appear to be there for passage, at which point the bill would sail through the Senate and be signed by President Barack Obama, ending the shutdown.
Here's who those House Republicans are, and why they say they're done with trying to force through provisions to delay or defund Obamacare in order to keep the government running. We'll update the list when, or if, more come in.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/01/hous...
You wouldn't happen to have a source other than a pathological lying Communist Party USA rag, would you?
WOW

Bronx, NY

#994116 Oct 2, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
tension?
no, but the humor factor, as it becomes more apparent that the Republicans in Congress are going to get none of what they want, is increasing by the minute.
The LEADER of the SHIP WITH NO sail or rudder that is Obamas Presidency he let them WIN that was his job to bring America and Americans Down, and AFRICAN AMERICAN BIGOTRY wont change anything only destroy WHAT AMERICANS BEFORE BUILT obama didnt make anything possible in America for Anyone and thats the Miseducation of AMERICAN CHILDREN/ obama is like the captain of the CONCORDIA abandon SHIP good leadership well you not Roosevelt, you not Kennedy,you not Lincoln, you not even Jefferson Davis ha barak

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#994117 Oct 2, 2013
John Galt wrote:
ObamaKKKare is wealth redistribution, no more, no less.
Understand that and the differences of opinion on the program can be understood.

Yes but there was extensive debate & you lost. There were court cases and you lost. Then there was the 2012 Presidential race & you lost.

I guess the new order in DC will be to refuse to do anything until Obamacare is repealed, abortion made illegal, Christianity the official religion, and bazookas & assault rifles are free for second graders.

This is not how Congress is supposed to work.

Orlando, FL

#994118 Oct 2, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Why the Shutdown Looks So Bad for the GOP
Not only are they taking the blame, but the Republican party’s divisions, fissures, and personal animosities are taking center stage.
During the Great Polling Disconnect of 2012, the Obama campaign, the press, and a number of pollsters thought that Barack Obama would win his second presidential election. Republicans and the Romney campaign were equally convinced the polls were flawed: The electorate would behave differently on Election Day.
There was a clear loser in that experiment. We're facing a similar test now with the government shutdown. Public opinion polls show overwhelming opposition to the GOP strategy. Republican Sen. John McCain tweeted a Quinnipiac poll Tuesday morning that shows 72 percent of Americans oppose Congress “shutting down major activities of the federal government” as a way to stop the Affordable Care Act from going into effect.
For the conservatives pushing the showdown over the president's health care plan, those numbers are either wrong or changeable. We're about to find out which side is right.
In the first hours of the shutdown, the terrain looks very bad for Republicans. It's amazing how consistent the polls have been about linking a confrontation over the Affordable Care Act to funding of the government. While polls show the public disapproves of the law, it has consistently told pollsters it is not in favor of tying government operations to defunding the health care plan. In addition to the Quinnipiac poll, the polls from CBS, CNN, CNBC, National Journal, and Kaiser show this. As GOP Sen. Jeff Flake said, Republicans have found the one gambit less popular than Obamacare.
http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politi...
You watch the black out media. Have they covered Obama putting a rope around a war monument in D.C. in the great outdoors because of the shutdown?

And asking what president in their right mind would do that?

Just curious.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#994119 Oct 2, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
What taxpayer subsidies imbecile? It's about choosing coverage and buying insurance.
You're an idiot Galt!
"pdumb"
You are the idiot. Story in today's Spokane Spokesman Review. A certain Penny S, a resident's story was part of a feature article. They purchased a new health insurance policy cost $1674 per month. But she said thanks to the government subsidy of $1371 they would only pay "$301 per month.
Who is paying for that subsidy "pdumb". The tax payer. You should get in line, I am sure you would qualify for 100% free taxpayer subsidized health care.
Peace
KMA
WOW

Bronx, NY

#994120 Oct 2, 2013
Funny no lily today mmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmm could one of her other screen names call her maybe the *itch is dead and rottin or maybe she is online applying for obamacare she is a fellow American we should be concerned about that *itches WELFARE hahahahaha

Chambersburg, PA

#994121 Oct 2, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
You are sick. You are one of the loons who needs a government to control your life. It is a travesty that the government can fine people for not purchasing a product the may not want or need. Whats next? The government fines folks who choose not to bathe? The government fines folks who choose to speak out against nobamakare? The government fines folks who dare to think liberal loons like you are pieces of crap? The government fines folks who refuse to bow down and pray to the messiah, the boy president nobama.
Peace
KMA
OMG OMG Control!! Control OMG OMG OMG!!!"

Tell me Moocher Eed, what is Obamacare controlling in your miserable life. Other than making your Medicare better.

Nice Slur, Moocher. Good thing there isn't a fine for racial slurs or you'd be broke.

How is you car insurance?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#994122 Oct 2, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
How can you even ask that with a straight face? How many times did he LOWER taxes?
How many times have Democrats lowered taxes? When all they know is how to raise them?
Once again you're lost on the subject at hand and attempting to, cough, remain relevant by makin chit up.

Orlando, FL

#994123 Oct 2, 2013
I did email Senator Cruz this morning and implored him to let the Democrats own Obamacare at this point. I praised him for his convictions and determination to put the American people first but said no one would blame him or the Republicans for walking away after stressing it was the Senate Democrats who refused to negotiate - not them.

I also said this is the silver lining many conservatives have been waiting for and to please not block the only ray of hope we have left for the future. Americans will know we were right in 2014 and 2016.

Wish every conservative would do the same thing.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#994124 Oct 2, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Dartmouth is the smallest of the Ivy League colleges; thus it is a PRIVATE school.
P a t h e t i c.
"leosaampleanus"
Agreed it is P a t e t i c that "SPECIAL" benefits are offered to any group.
Peace
KMA
NJ raider 1

Brooklyn, NY

#994125 Oct 2, 2013
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>Now OBAMA SHOW your records no glitch no miss The Great Vernon Jordan why great because he is a BLACK AMERICAN MORE qualified than OBAMA is making it possible for oblamer ok dunces he gets Bill Clinton to HOLD OBLAMERS HANDS Mr. VERNON JORDAN WE KNOW YOU you ARE A GREAT AMERICAN THAT OBAMA cannot walk in your shoes your American History cannot be questioned and as a great LAWYER you made deals and consessions because you know America and the rest of the World is run by BLOODLINES/RITES or else Obama wouldnt be related to cheany he would be related to MLK,X,SHARPTON, MUHAMMED ALI, show your bloodline links with BLACK AMERICANS
Hey Black cracka, that's what makes this country great. The fact that you can be of any bloodline &, achieve greatness in this country separates America from the rest. Fyi, here's a verse from your hero Nas : so what I rap about my riches &, I'm outstintagous! Get out a gangsta's business, seems to me you're thoughts are basic. Nas has more substance huh? He's rich just like Jay-z & raps about the same things but, you got a problem with Jay because he's the best of his profession. Did I mention Jay-z got the Barclay Center moved to his hood. Now how many jobs did he being to his hometown? Did I mention he has a scholarship program that sends over 50 students to college per year. Stop drinking from Jay nuts & give props where props are due, you hater!

Chambersburg, PA

#994126 Oct 2, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see if I got this right...
The Medicaid welfare program expansion would be paid for by the federal government for a temporary period of time, after which the state would be 100 percent responsible for covering 100 percent of the expansion, right?
So, that money was going to be lost, anyway.
What's your real point?
My God you are the GD dumbest jackazz on the GD planet.

After a period of time the states are responsible for 10%

T E N P ER C E N T

Got it yet.

T E N P E R C E NT

You really need to STFU & spend some time not reading those spam e-mails & get your self better informed.

Orlando, FL

#994127 Oct 2, 2013
Well, anyway...later.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#994128 Oct 2, 2013
The role models Liberals force feed to American Children look at who the media and the content that they feed your children now AFRICAN AMERICANs CALL themselves that nasty word with PRIDE yo whats up my N their heros teach the babies that the liberal Agenda destroyed Black Americans path to success and throw obama as the Bone of their success noooooo way man we did toooo much before him to fall for that he belongs to the American side of his family and they are not African Americans
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#994129 Oct 2, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG OMG Control!! Control OMG OMG OMG!!!"
Tell me Moocher Eed, what is Obamacare controlling in your miserable life. Other than making your Medicare better.
Nice Slur, Moocher. Good thing there isn't a fine for racial slurs or you'd be broke.
How is you car insurance?
Hey dolt, Easy was absolutely correct in correcting your fellow dolt, pduped. Obamacare is a form of welfare, subsidized by the tax payer.

You are an idiot! Did Bush "abandon" Afghanistan, dolt?

ROTFLMAO!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 28 min loose cannon 178,225
Abby 9-22 46 min Kuuipo 11
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr RACE 98,253
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 2 hr andet1987 1,288
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr andet1987 4,741
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 2 hr andet1987 1,486
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr RACE 4,725
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••