Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
912,981 - 913,000 of 1,082,903 Comments Last updated 2 min ago
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

When you are Liberal you have to start small...

"Less than 1% of visitors to CT healthcare exchange signed up"

http://libertyunyielding.com/2013/10/02/less-...

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You are beginning to sould like one of those conspiracy nuts.
Do you think there is a conspiracy among all these companies to shift employees from full time to part time at the same time to sabotage Obama?
You're not one of those conspiracy nuts, are you?
"All these companies"? What companies? Of the 300 companies reportedly cutting back hours, 99% of them are cutting hours for their PART-TIME employees (students, for example), adjunct staff, "extra help" and new hires. In some cases, the employer has offsetting pay hikes.

One trucking company that has been touted as cutting the hours for 400 employees actually cut their part-time hours from 33 to 29 per week. These are NOT full time employees.

Heck, one school as part of the "300" is a community school in Indiana that "Cut 15 minutes per day for three teacher aides". Another is a school in Nebraska that cut the part-time shifts of twelve employees by "about 45 minutes a day".

Even the Morman Church's Deseret Industries is listed because they have cut the work hours for their "war refugee" training program.

This is how ridiculous and desperate you people have become.

http://news.investors.com/politics-obamacare/...

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

Michelle wrote:
<quoted text>Because of the shutdown, only 15 people will care for the White House and the Obama family -- down from 90. How will the Obammy's manage? What if all the Hollywierd A-listers or his fellow Muslims drop by for another expensive party?
Ironic to think unions could be supporting the shutdown because they hate Obamacare just as much as conservatives and even some democrats including independents who lean both ways.
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
like a drunk GOP Congressman standing in the alley behind the Capital Building?
So So So You like watching men pee in alleyways ok I forgot you support the Homosexual agenda but what you describe is deviate behaviour I dont think decent Homosexuals want to identify with your type of Homosexuality
Michelle

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

Why Obamacare aint no iPhone.

Apple Products Are, um, Voluntary.
Using Apple products is strictly voluntary. Unlike Obamacare, nobody is forced to pick up the latest iPhone or Mac. And thank god, nobody is forced to use inferior offerings such as Apple Maps.

Apple doesnít have a panel of appointees who decide whether or not you get one of their products.

Apple Can Go Out of Business.
Apple, like other once-mighty tech giants such as Nokia and RIM, is only a string of bad releases away from going belly up. The federal government? Not so much.

Apple Stores Are Occasionally Open.
Even on its busiest days, you can usually get into an Apple store. And you can always get online at Apple.com . Compare that to the experience of earlybirds trying to access the health insurance exchanges at Healthcare.gov or residents of whole states such as Colorado and Oregon, where there are major delays.

Apple doesnít dictate the specifications for all of the products in the market.
Appleís competitors are not required to provide exactly the same products Apple provides. Apple cannot make it illegal for its competitors to provide similar products that are different from those Apple provides.

If I like my iPhone I can keep my iPhone

No one will die due to incompetence at Apple

Apple is not in the insurance business.
Insurance is a service business. Apple makes things computer hardware and software.

Apple doesn't make me pay for someone else's Iphone.
Apple does not subsidize some of its customers at the expense of others, offering lower prices to some based on their income. It charges everyone the same price. In fact, it would be illegal for Apple to do otherwise.

If I donít buy an iPhone or a Macbook I donít have to pay a tax.

Apple isn't run by an evil pos who has never had a real world job.

Since: Nov 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

Harry Reed government shutdown!!!
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hard to tell sometimes.
Just keep singing that Beatles' song in your head, "Love is All You Need", or that other song, "Love Makes the World Go Round".
Love is still all that matters in the end. I'm not teasing you.
All you need is love, that's for liberals, find me a conservative not trapped in a loveless marriage and maybe I'll go along with you. Love is all you need, bah, liberal.

Everyone knows cash is king, can't pay the mortgage with love.

bah
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Why do you accept discrimination against a group just because they are only 3%of the population.
Why do you on the left accept discrimination against a group just because they are Christians.

Since: Nov 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

Veterans refused access to memorial park, by Obama PERSONALLY!!!

But Republicans and talk radio pressure forced Obama to change his orders to arrest veterans!!

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Many are confused by the nonsense they're watching on TV, just moments ago (R) Wisconsin congressman Duffey was lying his azz off on MSNBC. Pitiful lies which included made up statistics.
In today's "black out media" world, one man's lie is another man's truth.

Willful ignorance and gullibility is to blame in my humble opinion. Silence is a form of lying when people are denied the truth. The liberal media only speaks when Obama tells them to.

Since: May 11

Landisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

Obama orders Boehner, Pelosi, Reid & McConnell to a meetig at the White House.

Here's how it will go.

Obama: " John, WTF. "

Boehner: " Look, I have to get rid of those TeaParty Azzwipes. Shutting down government is one way to make therm look as GD dumb as they are"

Obama: "So our plan is working"

McConnell: "Like a charm - did you see the idiots Cruz, Rand Paul & Rubio the other day?"

Pelosi: "I've haven't seen anything as pathetic since Palin in her debate w/ Biden."

They all laugh as they are served dinner.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

How many parks service employee's does it take to hang a closed sign?

Answer: three

http://twitchy.com/2013/10/02/shutnado-this-i...
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>You've just stuck the proverbial gun in your mouth &, blew your dumb black head off. If Herman Cain is educated, just what the hell do you call Barack Obama? I'll fill you in on a little secret, it don't take a genius to make pizza. Lol!
You sir are a dunce and not black but a racist bigotted DEMOCRAT you Caine by his Party you dunce Obama DOENT HAVE THE EDUCATION CAINE HAS OBAMA IS A LIE CAINE IS A MATH Genius who as a BLACK AMERICAN not AFRICAN american he was recruited by the US NAVY TO WORK ON THEIR COMPUTER SYSTEMS this was in the racists years when only Educated Blacks got the chance we still cant see oblamers school records if it was that great he would show it anyone would but you being aracist dunce logic is not a part of your upbringing dunce

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

forks_make_us_fat wrote:
What really is important to Democrats?....
"More than nine out of every ten employees at the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) are considered "non-essential" and have been furloughed in the federal government's shutdown."
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...
It's a Republican shutdown stupid. Take a look at the polls. Everyone seems to know it but you,

Currently, 400,000 of the Defense Departmentís 800,000 civilian workers are being furloughed. Good job, Teapot.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
how much was your subsidy?
zero.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

How do Democrats view our Veterans?

"164 Democrats Vote Against Funding Veterans' Benefits
HJ Res. 72"

http://action.eriksoderstrom.com/voteforvets/

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> I agree Carol. We would have heard about it nonstop for weeks. Hell they would still be talking about it.
Yep. They had to even make things up. Remember the gun video at one of those rallies which turned out to be a black guy toting it which they conveniently left out?

And pretty sure Fox was the only network who covered the black Republican who got the snot beat out of him by four union thugs.

But if one tea partier had so much as accidently bumped into someone else, it would have reported as all hell breaking loose by those bastard racists.

Liberals have lost their minds. Truly they have.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

forks_make_us_fat wrote:
Nothing to see here...its just the Democrats...
"Firm sued for fraud 18 months ago is back Ö signing up Obamacare applicants"
http://libertyunyielding.com/2013/10/01/firm-...
somehow different from McCain and Romney hiring the same guy who helped Bush steal the 2004 election.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

martinezjosei wrote:
Veterans refused access to memorial park, by Obama PERSONALLY!!!
But Republicans and talk radio pressure forced Obama to change his orders to arrest veterans!!
so where's the video of Obama of going: Oh no you don't!
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

If we didn't know then what we know now...

"Obama admin. knew about WWII veteransí request and rejected"

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/10/01/obama-admin...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

102 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 15 min Terry rigsby 48,979
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 41 min wojar 175,037
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 43 min Progressive 45,861
last post wins! (Apr '13) 1 hr boundary painter 300
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr boundary painter 4,564
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr boundary painter 4,588
Abby 7-29 1 hr j_m_w 16
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Sublime1 97,573
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••