Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
912,981 - 913,000 of 1,099,017 Comments Last updated 5 min ago

Since: Nov 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Obama hasn't refused anything, he hasn't even been presented with a budget to sign. The Memorial was closed due to the Tea Bag sponsored government shutdown which closed all national parks, take it up with their leader Ted Cruz.
I thought the Liberal Media claimed the Tea Party was dead and they were all happy about it!!!

How can a dead organization have so much power?

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you on the left accept discrimination against a group just because they are Christians.
No one discriminates against Christians. Just quit shoving your religion down the throats of others by trying to legislate it & everyone will along just fine.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
zero.
My tax dollars aren't helping at all, not even a little bit, 2 bucks? Damnit. This ACA sounds like a Republican program.

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

forks_make_us_fat wrote:
How do Democrats view our Veterans?
"164 Democrats Vote Against Funding Veterans' Benefits
HJ Res. 72"
http://action.eriksoderstrom.com/voteforvets/
Democrats have already voted to fund veteran's benefits. Republicans said they couldn't have them unless Obamacare was defunded or delayed. Republicans put their political agenda ahead of our veterans.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

silver lining...

"Government Shutdown Silver Lining - Good For Personal Privacy"

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-10-02/gove...
WOW

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

Im riding with the Party Of FREEDOM im NOT RIDING with the slave party the jim crow party the party of the KKK because membership turns you into BIGOTS look at yourselves from 2007 on up you look like the most Bigotted southern democrats Herman Caine was Attacked BY BLACKS for the same thing Emmitt Till was lynched for ok NJ RAIDER yes caine is a republican its his choice but that IS A BLACKMAN BLACK AMERICAN 100% MOTHER and FATHER HE HAS PPAPERWORK NO questions asked,wouldnt it crazy that the same whitemen who taught him up will force him to confess to all the lies they helped him to tell mmmmmm mmmmmm mmmm

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Lansing MI, Ft Lauderdale FL, the Arizona statehouse lawn and scads more incidents babe, can be found by googling tea party violence.
LMAO!!! I checked a few of them. The only violence was in one the police arrested someone and in another a guy threaten to stab the interveiwer with a flag pole but nothing happened. The only real violence was the libtard SEIU goons beating up the black guy.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a Republican shutdown stupid. Take a look at the polls. Everyone seems to know it but you,
Currently, 400,000 of the Defense Departmentís 800,000 civilian workers are being furloughed. Good job, Teapot.
They are not mission essential or mission critical...

we don't need them...

I served for 21 years...I know who is important...idiot!
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a Republican shutdown stupid. Take a look at the polls. Everyone seems to know it but you,
Currently, 400,000 of the Defense Departmentís 800,000 civilian workers are being furloughed. Good job, Teapot.
Wrong nitwit, it's an Obama/Reid my way or the highway shutdown.

I'm actually happy the Democrats shut down the government. Hopefully they will save some of the money they blow.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans didn't delay a darn thing. King Obama has been changing this law at his own whim every time we turn around. Delaying the mandate for corporations was another of his whimsical and unconstitutional ideas.
een delayed.

You're right.. the "Republican's didn't delay a darn thing" despite voting 42 times to repeal or otherwise undermine the Affordable Care Act. What losers!!!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
You look at skin color so you must be a typical racist Liberal!!
We look at policies that destroy America!
yeah, every time one of you racists start in about the black president, without mentioning policies btw, and i point out the racist overtones....somehow i'm the racist.

but we know why all of you right wing white folks have been hanging out here for the last 2 days...nothing better to do since the KKK meetings were shutdown due to the shutdown.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Democrats have already voted to fund veteran's benefits. Republicans said they couldn't have them unless Obamacare was defunded or delayed. Republicans put their political agenda ahead of our veterans.
Everyone has a 'job' to do RealDave...

So does Congress...so Does Harry Reid....

Every year NFL teams hire lousy coaches...and after every election we have the same arguments...
We need to stop hiring idiots to Govern us RealDave...

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Why do you accept discrimination against a group just because they are only 3%of the population.
why do you have to make sht up?
WOW

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

Obama will confess his lies he will have no choice you write a book calling yourself a kenyan student to show un attached he was to the African American community he was prepared to appeal to African Americans so he could have your blessings cutting your throat

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>Funny, I saw them there on the news last night.
Funny they were allowed ONLY after the Tea Party raised hell!!!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
"All these companies"? What companies? Of the 300 companies reportedly cutting back hours, 99% of them are cutting hours for their PART-TIME employees (students, for example), adjunct staff, "extra help" and new hires. In some cases, the employer has offsetting pay hikes.
One trucking company that has been touted as cutting the hours for 400 employees actually cut their part-time hours from 33 to 29 per week. These are NOT full time employees.
Heck, one school as part of the "300" is a community school in Indiana that "Cut 15 minutes per day for three teacher aides". Another is a school in Nebraska that cut the part-time shifts of twelve employees by "about 45 minutes a day".
Even the Morman Church's Deseret Industries is listed because they have cut the work hours for their "war refugee" training program.
This is how ridiculous and desperate you people have become.
http://news.investors.com/politics-obamacare/...
They are getting down under the number of hours that require them to provide insurance. You just proved his point for him.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

Derp In the Back

Cruz, with impeccable post-World War I credentials, tries to spin Obamacare as presidential obsession driving Obama to crackdown on World War II soldiers.

I could be wrong. But I doubt this does more than keep the far-right nutosphere ginned up in its Obamageddon frenzy.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/derp-in-t...

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
Obama orders Boehner, Pelosi, Reid & McConnell to a meetig at the White House.
Here's how it will go.
Obama: " John, WTF. "
Boehner: " Look, I have to get rid of those TeaParty Azzwipes. Shutting down government is one way to make therm look as GD dumb as they are"
Obama: "So our plan is working"
McConnell: "Like a charm - did you see the idiots Cruz, Rand Paul & Rubio the other day?"
Pelosi: "I've haven't seen anything as pathetic since Palin in her debate w/ Biden."
They all laugh as they are served dinner.
makes one sick, doesn't it. The establishment is scared to lose power.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

feed trough and killing granny....

"IRS collecting money but not sending refunds during shutdown"

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/oct/...

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

Who for political reason is trying to shutdown the government and repeat 1995 where Republicans were blamed successfully?

Who?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Melody Top Music Theater: In gentler times, Hil... (Jun '09) 34 min StarMountainKId 19
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 43 min LRS 177,251
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Mothra 46,267
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr James 68,332
Aurora University student charged with sexual a... 1 hr wow 7
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr edogxxx 97,896
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr JoseBobTheIllinoi... 49,372
Amy 8-26 6 hr Stina2 26
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info