Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
NJ raider 1

Brooklyn, NY

#994125 Oct 2, 2013
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>Now OBAMA SHOW your records no glitch no miss The Great Vernon Jordan why great because he is a BLACK AMERICAN MORE qualified than OBAMA is making it possible for oblamer ok dunces he gets Bill Clinton to HOLD OBLAMERS HANDS Mr. VERNON JORDAN WE KNOW YOU you ARE A GREAT AMERICAN THAT OBAMA cannot walk in your shoes your American History cannot be questioned and as a great LAWYER you made deals and consessions because you know America and the rest of the World is run by BLOODLINES/RITES or else Obama wouldnt be related to cheany he would be related to MLK,X,SHARPTON, MUHAMMED ALI, show your bloodline links with BLACK AMERICANS
Hey Black cracka, that's what makes this country great. The fact that you can be of any bloodline &, achieve greatness in this country separates America from the rest. Fyi, here's a verse from your hero Nas : so what I rap about my riches &, I'm outstintagous! Get out a gangsta's business, seems to me you're thoughts are basic. Nas has more substance huh? He's rich just like Jay-z & raps about the same things but, you got a problem with Jay because he's the best of his profession. Did I mention Jay-z got the Barclay Center moved to his hood. Now how many jobs did he being to his hometown? Did I mention he has a scholarship program that sends over 50 students to college per year. Stop drinking from Jay nuts & give props where props are due, you hater!

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#994126 Oct 2, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see if I got this right...
The Medicaid welfare program expansion would be paid for by the federal government for a temporary period of time, after which the state would be 100 percent responsible for covering 100 percent of the expansion, right?
So, that money was going to be lost, anyway.
What's your real point?
My God you are the GD dumbest jackazz on the GD planet.

After a period of time the states are responsible for 10%

T E N P ER C E N T

Got it yet.

T E N P E R C E NT

You really need to STFU & spend some time not reading those spam e-mails & get your self better informed.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#994127 Oct 2, 2013
Well, anyway...later.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#994128 Oct 2, 2013
The role models Liberals force feed to American Children look at who the media and the content that they feed your children now AFRICAN AMERICANs CALL themselves that nasty word with PRIDE yo whats up my N their heros teach the babies that the liberal Agenda destroyed Black Americans path to success and throw obama as the Bone of their success noooooo way man we did toooo much before him to fall for that he belongs to the American side of his family and they are not African Americans
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#994129 Oct 2, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG OMG Control!! Control OMG OMG OMG!!!"
Tell me Moocher Eed, what is Obamacare controlling in your miserable life. Other than making your Medicare better.
Nice Slur, Moocher. Good thing there isn't a fine for racial slurs or you'd be broke.
How is you car insurance?
Hey dolt, Easy was absolutely correct in correcting your fellow dolt, pduped. Obamacare is a form of welfare, subsidized by the tax payer.

You are an idiot! Did Bush "abandon" Afghanistan, dolt?

ROTFLMAO!!!!!

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#994130 Oct 2, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Wretch, happy her Republicans were having fun drinking & hiring prostitutes ( Vitter was likely there) while shutting down the government in yet another attempt to damage Obamacare.
But poor Wretch is mad that the people are so pissed with Republican obstructionism that they are willing to send money to make sure Republicans don't win in 2014.
I loved the Republican photo Op with Boehner ( rhymes with toner) ad Cantor etal sitting at the table as if Democrats said they would meet with them.
I'm sure that excited a Rush lover like Wretch but it was really pathetic.
"real dumb"
I take it you have proof of you BS statement that republican's were drinking and hiring prostitutes?
Peace
KMA
WOW

Bronx, NY

#994131 Oct 2, 2013
The democrats will control African Americans because all they will do is say remember OBAMA even if their lives depends on them going against the plantation they will say yes massa no matter what the future presidents look like I can't wait for the first Chinese American President wooooooo
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#994132 Oct 2, 2013
Liberals, central planning, prices, and obamacare...

when people were starving during the great depression...

FDR had farmers:
1) eat ham and cheese sandwiches
2) buy a Buick
3) sign up for RooseveltCare
4) kill 6 million hogs

http://www.livinghistoryfarm.org/farminginthe...
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#994133 Oct 2, 2013
Liberals, central planning, prices, and obamacare...

when people were starving during the great depression...

FDR had farmers:
1) eat a ham and cheese sandwich
2) busy a Ford
3) sign up for DishNetwork
4) paid one million farmers to plow under 10.4 million acres of cotton.

http://www.livinghistoryfarm.org/farminginthe...

My point?
Large Central Government is not going to fix anything....
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#994134 Oct 2, 2013
Send a kid to a museum and he will send his kids to a museum....

send a kid to the food stamp office....

http://educationnext.org/the-educational-valu...
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#994135 Oct 2, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
I take it you have proof of you BS statement that republican's were drinking and hiring prostitutes?
Peace
KMA
Dumb Dave make up sh!t all day long. The libtard is waaaay out there. He lives in the Alpha Centauri solar system.

Chambersburg, PA

#994136 Oct 2, 2013
flack wrote:
You were warned!!!!
Lexington, Kentucky (CNN)-- Obamacare is expected to increase patient demand for medical services. Combine that with a worsening shortage of doctors, and next year you may have to wait a little longer to get a doctor's appointment. And the crowded emergency room may become even more so.
There are approximately 48 million uninsured people in the United States. When the mandatory insurance rules of Obamacare kick in next year, and a couple dozen states expand who is eligible for Medicaid, you can bet more people are going to want to use their health benefits.
In fact, so many people were anxious to get access to health insurance -- many for the first time -- when the insurance marketplaces opened Tuesday, more than a dozen of the websites experienced technical glitches.
Dr. Ryan A. Stanton is worried that this coming flood of newly insured patients may crash the U.S. health care system as well. Stanton works at the emergency room at the busy Georgetown Community Hospital right outside of Lexington, Kentucky.
While he sees trauma cases often, a good number of the patients he sees aren't actually emergencies. They're the uninsured who can't afford to pay for a regular doctor's visit -- so they use the emergency room instead.
"We now see people without health insurance coming in for their regular checkup here," Stanton said. "We can't turn anyone away like a doctor's office could.... I worry though with (Obamacare) this will significantly increase patient volume."
So this emergency room doc is talking about the ERs being crowded with the uninsured....but...if the uninsured get insured why would they still use the ER?

If 30 million more people gain access to the healthcare system, that's about 10%. If a Doc sees 5 patients an hour, would i more patient every two hours blow the whole thing?
PDUPONT

Belchertown, MA

#994137 Oct 2, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, the Supreme Court designated it a tax and not a government mandate, so at least we haven't become a totalitarian state just yet, thank goodness.
They also said states could opt out.
Of course, Obama himself decided who could ignore his new tax law and who couldn't.
Kind of shoots all kinds of holes in it.
The Supreme Court said that states could opt out of expanded Medicaid dumbass the rest of the law is intact and yes it is a mandate. And just who did Obama decide could ignore the law you damned liar?

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#994138 Oct 2, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Why do you accept discrimination against a group just because they are only 3%of the population.
"real dumb"
No discrimination. No special rights.
Peace
KMA

Chambersburg, PA

#994139 Oct 2, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
Peace
KMA
There were news stories about drinking Republicans . I just assumed Vitter would be there & he likes to hire prostitutes from the House Chamber.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#994140 Oct 2, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Black cracka, that's what makes this country great. The fact that you can be of any bloodline &, achieve greatness in this country separates America from the rest. Fyi, here's a verse from your hero Nas : so what I rap about my riches &, I'm outstintagous! Get out a gangsta's business, seems to me you're thoughts are basic. Nas has more substance huh? He's rich just like Jay-z & raps about the same things but, you got a problem with Jay because he's the best of his profession. Did I mention Jay-z got the Barclay Center moved to his hood. Now how many jobs did he being to his hometown? Did I mention he has a scholarship program that sends over 50 students to college per year. Stop drinking from Jay nuts & give props where props are due, you hater!
yes and displace low income for Wealthy whites yes he did a good job to cover for wealthy whites Jay Z did it all Who the Hell is Ratner oh he was the real estate mogul White who paid off Jay Z to sell out his communtiy you are a genius and a great american well informed you yep Jay z the 99% owner of the nets and Barclay center you my child need to be learned so I will not treat you as LEOSANUS treat her BLACK STUDENTS try a little more not to be so racists in your thoughts MONEY DOES not EQUAL MORALS see how you look calling herman caine uneducated see who looked uninformed so maybe your information about PRESIDENT OBAMA could be incorrect you let the whiteman Galt or DB correct you and defend a BLACK AMERICAN can you see you must learn son I was Totally EMBARRASED that a BLACK PERSON IN MODERN COULD BE SO UN INFORMED my goodness one of your former prison Brother should have taught you something did obama free all the Brothers WRONGLY IMPRISONED for CRACK use with football numbers for a piece of rock no you want Obama to look good for WHITE PEOPLE SO YOU ALL CANN grinn oooooon no son Muhammed Ali said no whitemans wars can OBAMA say he MADE THE SAME MORAL DECISIONS as OBAma so you can label BLACK PEOPLE ALL YOU WANT SUCKER
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#994141 Oct 2, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Once again you're lost on the subject at hand and attempting to, cough, remain relevant by makin chit up.
Why can't you say the word "shit" instead of acting like a little girl?
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#994142 Oct 2, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
My God you are the GD dumbest jackazz on the GD planet.
After a period of time the states are responsible for 10%
T E N P ER C E N T
Got it yet.
T E N P E R C E NT
You really need to STFU & spend some time not reading those spam e-mails & get your self better informed.
You call others dumb, yet you make moronic posts all day long, every day of the week, every week of the month, every month of the year.

Get a life, zero.

You are a buffoon.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#994143 Oct 2, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So this emergency room doc is talking about the ERs being crowded with the uninsured....but...if the uninsured get insured why would they still use the ER?
because they are too lazy and incompetent to get a free voter ID, let alone find a doctor...
WOW

Bronx, NY

#994144 Oct 2, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Black cracka, that's what makes this country great. The fact that you can be of any bloodline &, achieve greatness in this country separates America from the rest. Fyi, here's a verse from your hero Nas : so what I rap about my riches &, I'm outstintagous! Get out a gangsta's business, seems to me you're thoughts are basic. Nas has more substance huh? He's rich just like Jay-z & raps about the same things but, you got a problem with Jay because he's the best of his profession. Did I mention Jay-z got the Barclay Center moved to his hood. Now how many jobs did he being to his hometown? Did I mention he has a scholarship program that sends over 50 students to college per year. Stop drinking from Jay nuts & give props where props are due, you hater!
Yes and you are a Dic riding you know what as nas said about his SON jay z/ and they made a record calling themselves BLACK REPUBLICANS hahahahahahahaahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahaaJAY Z AND HIS DAD NAS lolololololololololo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 30 min OzRitz 49,237
women are so shallow these days (Nov '11) 56 min Mover 88
Family of slain Loyola student seeks 'peace not... 1 hr Mover 3
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Flo 181,863
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr KiMerde 51,262
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr JOEL 71,100
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 6 hr barefoot2626 20
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News