Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 45,647)

Showing posts 912,921 - 912,940 of1,072,942
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you and your pals at the Moose Lodge must have been the only ones to hear about it.
The liberal media would have been all over that - even one minor incident - and made it look like the Revolutionary War had started over again.
I agree Carol. We would have heard about it nonstop for weeks. Hell they would still be talking about it.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

As the Tea Bagging terrorists continue to hold out, cooler heads may be beginning to prevail -

"We need to put our country first and take care of those that have been taking care of us," New York Republican Rep. Michael Grimm said on CNN Wednesday. "There's no such thing as a nonessential employee. I started in the government as a GS-5 making 30 something thousand dollars a year. I'd hate to think that what I did for the government wasn’t essential. So, I want to say to all those people, you are essential to me. If anyone is not essential, it's the U.S. Congress."

Grimm said he hoped to form a coalition with other House Republicans, including New York Rep. Peter King, who blasted tea party members for the shutdown.

“You have 40 Ted Cruz Republicans in the House running national policy,” King told the Washington Post. The "Ted Cruz element," as he called them, are living "in their own echo chamber."

"Obviously everyone knows we have a far right faction that we have to deal with and we have to unify," Grimm said. "That is why I think we'll need a coalition of members to finally say, listen, the most important thing here are those people that aren't going to work today, that have bills to pay, that can barely make ends meet. Those that have small children. They don't know what to tell them. That's what's important to the American people, not our egos, not our poll numbers. All of that is completely irrelevant."

In a separate interview on CNN, House Minority Whip Steny Hoyer, D-Md., said there might be “enough rational Republicans” joining Democrats to pass a funding bill to overcome the government shutdown.

http://news.yahoo.com/shutdown-soundbytes-mcc...

“You have 40 Ted Cruz Republicans in the House running national policy,” King told the Washington Post. The "Ted Cruz element," as he called them, are living "in their own echo chamber."

LOL
super steve

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

POS scumbag Obama lies everytime he opens his mouth. Libs are so stupid.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you and your pals at the Moose Lodge must have been the only ones to hear about it.
The liberal media would have been all over that - even one minor incident - and made it look like the Revolutionary War had started over again.
I just got invited to become a Moose the other day. Need to fill out the form and take it in.
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Answer: The Tea Baggers shutting down the government.
lololhahahahaha obamaaaaaaaaaa looks pi$$ed

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>He said Cruz is crazy. Does that sound like someone King or Reid should/would work with? King agrees with Reid, he in no way wanted to shut the government down nor use ACA as the vehicle to do so.
That's the other difference between your side and mine. My side is willing to find the right solutions even if it means going through the necessary growing pains to make the party more inclusive and stronger in the long run.

Your side just thinks like one person with only one goal - power and control. Make that two goals. Power and control...and maintaining the status quo at all costs to get votes from the easily confused.

No pain, no gain. We're just going through a little temporary pain of growing stronger.
super steve

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Many incidences of violence and mayhem at Tea Party rallies babe__including a bunch of old fks attacking some members of the media.
You said that you'd only attended a couple TP gatherings right?
What's your need to lie???
Lying sack of shit, how do you live with yourself?
super steve

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>He said Cruz is crazy. Does that sound like someone King or Reid should/would work with? King agrees with Reid, he in no way wanted to shut the government down nor use ACA as the vehicle to do so.
Maybe if your welfare check is late, your fat ass could lose a few pounds, fatso.
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

Lesson that should be learned by African Americans color doesn't matter do not follow buigots and not call yourselves bigots people are not all led by beyonce or jay z populart culture doesnt run everyones mind or thinking jay z was never a role model for my children his content is very limited at least Nasir Jones Has more to offer in his content jay z is only an employee for the Corps.Nas is a REBEL jay z is a Devil

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Agreed.
Galt, Flack, Carol(Lois Lane), DBwriter, The No Surprize sockpuppet brigade, Eed, they've all been on his ass for over four years now.
"Hemorrhoids are swollen veins in the anal canal."

keyword..."in". That would be you guys.

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did Obama lie for two weeks covering up the Al Qaeda attack on the United States in Benghazi?
Why did the Secretary of State of the United States state an obvious lie the entire world could recognize in his formal discussions with the president of Russia?
Why is Obama lying about the total debt right now?
Why do you mindlessly regurgitate every lie that comes out of the White House?
When was the last time you heard anything even remotely resembling the truth come out of the White House?
Why does Jay Carney have less credibility than Baghdad Bob?
A better question is why do you regurgitate every lie that comes out of Faux Noise? When was the last time you heard anything even remotely resembling the truth come out of Faux Noise?

Research proven FACT: Of all the news channels out there, Fox News viewers are the least informed.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/kenrapoza/2011/11...

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i signed up yesterday after a half hour wait.
so you can go ahead and sign up. should only be a 15 minute wait today.
how much was your subsidy?
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

The lessons being taught to many American Children by their Parents is Money Replaces Moral Value Justin Bieber, Miley, Jay z , P didy, Fitty, Rick Ross how can that guy support the First Ladies program he is a drug using slob molly
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

super steve wrote:
POS scumbag Obama lies everytime he opens his mouth. Libs are so stupid.
All left wingers lie like rugs. They can't win by debate & ideas so they rely on lies, propaganda & deceit.

They have a great advantage with the lamestream media being a propaganda machine for them.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the other difference between your side and mine. My side is willing to find the right solutions even if it means going through the necessary growing pains to make the party more inclusive and stronger in the long run.
Your side just thinks like one person with only one goal - power and control. Make that two goals. Power and control...and maintaining the status quo at all costs to get votes from the easily confused.
No pain, no gain. We're just going through a little temporary pain of growing stronger.
As an Independent my 'side' doesn't have much of a say in any of this.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

This strategy Reid/Pelosi and the President are employing not to negotiate/ reject anything the Republicans sends to the Senate will backfire like the Sequester!! What this shutdown continue to Highlight is Obama’s Incompetence!!
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

echo echo

hello hello

Peter King might just be my new hero.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
"Hemorrhoids are swollen veins in the anal canal."
keyword..."in". That would be you guys.
My statement stands, I just didn't go into the graphic details.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
how much was your subsidy?
Whatever it is if any, Homer is happy to see his tax dollars put to some good use for a change.

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
As the Tea Bagging terrorists continue to hold out, cooler heads may be beginning to prevail -
"We need to put our country first and take care of those that have been taking care of us," New York Republican Rep. Michael Grimm said on CNN Wednesday. "There's no such thing as a nonessential employee. I started in the government as a GS-5 making 30 something thousand dollars a year. I'd hate to think that what I did for the government wasn’t essential. So, I want to say to all those people, you are essential to me. If anyone is not essential, it's the U.S. Congress."
Grimm said he hoped to form a coalition with other House Republicans, including New York Rep. Peter King, who blasted tea party members for the shutdown.
"Obviously everyone knows we have a far right faction that we have to deal with and we have to unify," Grimm said. "That is why I think we'll need a coalition of members to finally say, listen, the most important thing here are those people that aren't going to work today, that have bills to pay, that can barely make ends meet. Those that have small children. They don't know what to tell them. That's what's important to the American people, not our egos, not our poll numbers. All of that is completely irrelevant."
In a separate interview on CNN, House Minority Whip Steny Hoyer, D-Md., said there might be “enough rational Republicans” joining Democrats to pass a funding bill to overcome the government shutdown.
http://news.yahoo.com/shutdown-soundbytes-mcc...
LOL
O'bama refused to let VETS into the WW2 Memorial. Now that what you democrats have become.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 912,921 - 912,940 of1,072,942
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

49 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 min Eric 68,165
Ask Amy 7-13-14 3 min Pippa 3
Strategy 8 min Do not read this-too good 3
Abby 7-13-14 11 min Pippa 3
2 dead, 21 wounded in weekend shootings 13 min That was 1 Friday night 2
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 16 min Mothra 45,577
Whites Targeted 4 GENOCIDE 16 min George Lincoln Rockwell 4
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 56 min Atticus Tiberius Finch 173,755
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info