Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Nov 11

United States

#993977 Oct 2, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>ah yes, the African American Black President.

which is the real problem you nutjobs have with him, now isn't it. why else hold a meeting the day after the first election so the GOP can all get on the same page about sabotaging the agenda of a POTUS that hasn't even done anything yet.

so you guys are really going to like Hillary in the WH. heck, who knows how long it will be before we have another good old boy white guy back in there. never works for me.
You look at skin color so you must be a typical racist Liberal!!

We look at policies that destroy America!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#993978 Oct 2, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>She said why, didn't you see: the Democrats tricked him.
LOL!
Those wascally wabbits
Those were great times for military contractors and arms dealers. Oh, and those who qualified for Ronnie's signature program__the EITC.

Whatever happened to Mr. Ghorbanifar???

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#993979 Oct 2, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>FACT:O'bama's ratings are so low that the Kenyans are now saying O'bama was born in America.
Tick, Tock. Tick, tock. Afraid to answer?

United States

#993980 Oct 2, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Obama hasn't refused anything, he hasn't even been presented with a budget to sign. The Memorial was closed due to the Tea Bag sponsored government shutdown which closed all national parks, take it up with their leader Ted Cruz.
I thought the Liberal Media claimed the Tea Party was dead and they were all happy about it!!!

How can a dead organization have so much power?

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#993981 Oct 2, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you on the left accept discrimination against a group just because they are Christians.
No one discriminates against Christians. Just quit shoving your religion down the throats of others by trying to legislate it & everyone will along just fine.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#993982 Oct 2, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
zero.
My tax dollars aren't helping at all, not even a little bit, 2 bucks? Damnit. This ACA sounds like a Republican program.

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#993983 Oct 2, 2013
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
How do Democrats view our Veterans?
"164 Democrats Vote Against Funding Veterans' Benefits
HJ Res. 72"
http://action.eriksoderstrom.com/voteforvets/
Democrats have already voted to fund veteran's benefits. Republicans said they couldn't have them unless Obamacare was defunded or delayed. Republicans put their political agenda ahead of our veterans.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#993984 Oct 2, 2013
silver lining...

"Government Shutdown Silver Lining - Good For Personal Privacy"

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-10-02/gove...
WOW

Bronx, NY

#993985 Oct 2, 2013
Im riding with the Party Of FREEDOM im NOT RIDING with the slave party the jim crow party the party of the KKK because membership turns you into BIGOTS look at yourselves from 2007 on up you look like the most Bigotted southern democrats Herman Caine was Attacked BY BLACKS for the same thing Emmitt Till was lynched for ok NJ RAIDER yes caine is a republican its his choice but that IS A BLACKMAN BLACK AMERICAN 100% MOTHER and FATHER HE HAS PPAPERWORK NO questions asked,wouldnt it crazy that the same whitemen who taught him up will force him to confess to all the lies they helped him to tell mmmmmm mmmmmm mmmm

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#993986 Oct 2, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Lansing MI, Ft Lauderdale FL, the Arizona statehouse lawn and scads more incidents babe, can be found by googling tea party violence.
LMAO!!! I checked a few of them. The only violence was in one the police arrested someone and in another a guy threaten to stab the interveiwer with a flag pole but nothing happened. The only real violence was the libtard SEIU goons beating up the black guy.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#993987 Oct 2, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a Republican shutdown stupid. Take a look at the polls. Everyone seems to know it but you,
Currently, 400,000 of the Defense Departmentís 800,000 civilian workers are being furloughed. Good job, Teapot.
They are not mission essential or mission critical...

we don't need them...

I served for 21 years...I know who is important...idiot!
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#993988 Oct 2, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a Republican shutdown stupid. Take a look at the polls. Everyone seems to know it but you,
Currently, 400,000 of the Defense Departmentís 800,000 civilian workers are being furloughed. Good job, Teapot.
Wrong nitwit, it's an Obama/Reid my way or the highway shutdown.

I'm actually happy the Democrats shut down the government. Hopefully they will save some of the money they blow.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#993989 Oct 2, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans didn't delay a darn thing. King Obama has been changing this law at his own whim every time we turn around. Delaying the mandate for corporations was another of his whimsical and unconstitutional ideas.
een delayed.

You're right.. the "Republican's didn't delay a darn thing" despite voting 42 times to repeal or otherwise undermine the Affordable Care Act. What losers!!!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#993990 Oct 2, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
You look at skin color so you must be a typical racist Liberal!!
We look at policies that destroy America!
yeah, every time one of you racists start in about the black president, without mentioning policies btw, and i point out the racist overtones....somehow i'm the racist.

but we know why all of you right wing white folks have been hanging out here for the last 2 days...nothing better to do since the KKK meetings were shutdown due to the shutdown.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#993991 Oct 2, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Democrats have already voted to fund veteran's benefits. Republicans said they couldn't have them unless Obamacare was defunded or delayed. Republicans put their political agenda ahead of our veterans.
Everyone has a 'job' to do RealDave...

So does Congress...so Does Harry Reid....

Every year NFL teams hire lousy coaches...and after every election we have the same arguments...
We need to stop hiring idiots to Govern us RealDave...

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#993992 Oct 2, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Why do you accept discrimination against a group just because they are only 3%of the population.
why do you have to make sht up?
WOW

Bronx, NY

#993993 Oct 2, 2013
Obama will confess his lies he will have no choice you write a book calling yourself a kenyan student to show un attached he was to the African American community he was prepared to appeal to African Americans so he could have your blessings cutting your throat

United States

#993994 Oct 2, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>Funny, I saw them there on the news last night.
Funny they were allowed ONLY after the Tea Party raised hell!!!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#993995 Oct 2, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
"All these companies"? What companies? Of the 300 companies reportedly cutting back hours, 99% of them are cutting hours for their PART-TIME employees (students, for example), adjunct staff, "extra help" and new hires. In some cases, the employer has offsetting pay hikes.
One trucking company that has been touted as cutting the hours for 400 employees actually cut their part-time hours from 33 to 29 per week. These are NOT full time employees.
Heck, one school as part of the "300" is a community school in Indiana that "Cut 15 minutes per day for three teacher aides". Another is a school in Nebraska that cut the part-time shifts of twelve employees by "about 45 minutes a day".
Even the Morman Church's Deseret Industries is listed because they have cut the work hours for their "war refugee" training program.
This is how ridiculous and desperate you people have become.
http://news.investors.com/politics-obamacare/...
They are getting down under the number of hours that require them to provide insurance. You just proved his point for him.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#993996 Oct 2, 2013
Derp In the Back

Cruz, with impeccable post-World War I credentials, tries to spin Obamacare as presidential obsession driving Obama to crackdown on World War II soldiers.

I could be wrong. But I doubt this does more than keep the far-right nutosphere ginned up in its Obamageddon frenzy.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/derp-in-t...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min Rogue Scholar 05 180,853
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 10 min SpaceBlues 48,563
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 68,794
Abby Nov 26 1 hr Kuuipo 3
Amy Nov 26 1 hr Kuuipo 3
gaand maaro 1 hr Aadya 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr primetime justice 98,694
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance