Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#993936 Oct 2, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>democrats would not sign the bill to pay the military--but you knew that didn't you? Hairy Reid threw the military in the garbage, treats them just like Hillary Clinton always has.
Hairy Reid and the democrats said there is no negotiating when it comes to the military.
Another rightwing lie, I swear can none of you tell the truth?

Here right from your very own Fox News site -

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/09/30/se...

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#993937 Oct 2, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
are all you libturds bigots?
Why do you accept discrimination against a group just because they are only 3%of the population.
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

#993938 Oct 2, 2013
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>My Hero Is HERMAN CAINE the EDUCATED BLACKMAN THAT UNEDUCATED BLACKS tried to LYNCH because some WHITEWOMAN said something recklesss African American are confused and if frank marshall is really obamas father he obama is just one big made up LIE
You've just stuck the proverbial gun in your mouth &, blew your dumb black head off. If Herman Cain is educated, just what the hell do you call Barack Obama? I'll fill you in on a little secret, it don't take a genius to make pizza. Lol!
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

#993939 Oct 2, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
What a crock of bull.
Yep, that money spent of health benefits before Obamacare was OK but spending that money after Obamacare isn't.
That is not too stupid or anything.
I have news, Republicans did nearly ill this country under Bush.(Can't wait for that CRA excuse again)
Sometimes it's funny when you get stuff right lol.

(howwwwwwwwwwwwwwww tupidddddddddddddd...they's they signuh!! Derrrrrrrrrrrrr)

Un flippin real.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#993940 Oct 2, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
"independent". Dude, I just spit out my coffee.
Too hot? Try taking a small sip next time, you know like a test sip. You ok?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#993941 Oct 2, 2013
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>So so so what you saying in english is African American need wealthy WhiteMen to bailout the African American Black President so so so the Blackman can't do it by his self he needs Whitemen o lord wouldnt it have been easier to just Hire a White face to get the job done I mean Clinton has to hold his hands SMH no one see the joke clintomhas been his puppett master from day one the White Guy that called him a waiter or a member of the wait staff aaaawwwwwww snap they ashamed to just bow down to the Man so they angry birds ok lily Im going to get my meds from carol shes trying to sign me up for ostumblecare
ah yes, the African American Black President.

which is the real problem you nutjobs have with him, now isn't it. why else hold a meeting the day after the first election so the GOP can all get on the same page about sabotaging the agenda of a POTUS that hasn't even done anything yet.

so you guys are really going to like Hillary in the WH. heck, who knows how long it will be before we have another good old boy white guy back in there. never works for me.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#993942 Oct 2, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
did you read all of that crap? Justify the federal government paying for the panda cam.
No, I didn't read it all.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#993943 Oct 2, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Calm down, I was teasing you.
Hard to tell sometimes.

Just keep singing that Beatles' song in your head, "Love is All You Need", or that other song, "Love Makes the World Go Round".

Love is still all that matters in the end. I'm not teasing you.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#993944 Oct 2, 2013
Homer wrote:
Can someone please inform wow that I do not read his/her posts, they are just too inane.
did you read obamacare?

or did you just "skim" through it reading what pertained to you
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#993945 Oct 2, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
are all you libturds bigots?
Why do reich wing nuts follow the nazis so closely son?
WOW

Bronx, NY

#993946 Oct 2, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>I am truly embarrassed for the entire black race that you call yourself black. Not because you hate black success but, because you think that's all we care about. You need to read the Willie Lynch letter.
Its funny I have not killed one Black child and you how dare you tell your self you speak for the entire black race how forward of you to tell yourself all of us want to be identifed with YOU be ashamed of the BLACKS killing BLACK CHILDREN IN CHITOWN THE HOME OF THE FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT FU. SUPREME WISDOM 5%
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#993947 Oct 2, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Shortly after you and your wife USMsince1680 relived Chicago of your visit this was the headline: Mulims in Burkas Robbing Retailers Blind.
lol! You must be drunk....

... or on drugs!!!
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

#993948 Oct 2, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You are beginning to sould like one of those conspiracy nuts.
Do you think there is a conspiracy among all these companies to shift employees from full time to part time at the same time to sabotage Obama?
You're not one of those conspiracy nuts, are you?
Look a the posts of some of the nutcases DB.

The toxic plague poison of libuhrulTICS, entitleMentalcase diseases and socio-Illogically WARPED disroders.

We might need more gulag puke bags for all that commie propoganda dung of abject ignorance they spreading.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#993949 Oct 2, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Nuts! How many times did RR raise taxes? And why?
She said why, didn't you see: the Democrats tricked him.

LOL!

Those wascally wabbits
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#993950 Oct 2, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>I am truly embarrassed for the entire black race that you call yourself black. Not because you hate black success but, because you think that's all we care about. You need to read the Willie Lynch letter.
I am truly embarrassed for the entire human species that you exist. You can't read and comprehend and you have proven you are just a zombie, following your masters. Ghetto trash. No ability to reason and think for yourself.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#993951 Oct 2, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
A whiteman wrote the false letter you quote see dunce I dont need you or your Blackness for help Obama is Americas Success/Failure not BLACKS Mothers Baby PAPAS MAYBE YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHERE OBAMA WAS BORN OR REALLY WHO IS FATHER IS you are a fan watching the success of others OBAMAS WHITE AMERICAN FAMILY not you CLOWN obama doesnt belong to BLACK PEOPLE HIS MOTHER WAS WHITE THAT SAYS IT ALL
JESUS CHRIST LORD

Winterville, NC

#993952 Oct 2, 2013
American Government
Father, in Jesus’ name, we give thanks for the United States and its government. We hold up in prayer before You the men and women who are in positions of authority. We pray and intercede for the president, the representatives, the senators, the judges of our land, the policemen and the policewomen, as well as the governors and mayors, and for all those who are in authority over us in any way. We pray that the Spirit of the Lord rests upon them. We believe that skillful and godly wisdom has entered into the heart of our president and knowledge is pleasant to him. Discretion watches over him; understanding keeps him and delivers him from the way of evil and from evil men. Father, we ask that You compass the president about with men and women who make their hearts and ears attentive to godly counsel and do that which is right in Your sight. We believe You cause them to be men and women of integrity who are obedient concerning us that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty. We pray that the upright shall dwell in our government — that men and women blameless and complete in Your sight, Father, shall remain in these positions of authority, but the wicked shall be cut off from our government and the treacherous shall be rooted out of it. Your Word declares that “blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord”(Ps. 33:12). We receive Your blessing. Father; You are our Refuge and Stronghold in times of trouble (high cost, destitution, and desperation). So we declare with our mouths that Your people dwell safely in this land, and we prosper abundantly. We are more than conquerors through Christ Jesus! It is written in Your Word that the heart of the king is in the hand of the Lord and that You turn it whichever way You desire. We believe the heart of our leader is in Your hand and that his decisions are divinely directed of the Lord. We give thanks unto You that the good news of the Gospel is published in our land. The Word of the Lord prevails and grows mightily in the hearts and lives of the people. We give thanks for this land and the leaders You have given to us, in Jesus’ name. Jesus is Lord over the United States! Amen

We pray that the upright shall dwell in our government — that men and women blameless and complete in Your sight, Father, shall remain in these positions of authority, but the wicked shall be cut off from our government and the treacherous shall be rooted out of it. in Jesus’ name. Jesus is Lord over the United States! Amen
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#993953 Oct 2, 2013
Nothing to see here...its just the Democrats...

"Firm sued for fraud 18 months ago is back … signing up Obamacare applicants"

http://libertyunyielding.com/2013/10/01/firm-...

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#993954 Oct 2, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>As an Independent my 'side' doesn't have much of a say in any of this.
Your "side" usually leans right on most issues. So when it comes to your "side", you're in a small minority.

But is being an Independent Liberal the same as being a Republican Liberal, like Realtime?
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#993955 Oct 2, 2013
When you are Liberal you have to start small...

"Less than 1% of visitors to CT healthcare exchange signed up"

http://libertyunyielding.com/2013/10/02/less-...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 12 min Rogue Scholar 05 180,903
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr DonPanic 48,584
EverGreen Belgrade 2 hr aqif blyta 11
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 3 hr Swedenforever 54,527
Aldi's is the Worst Supermarket Chain (Jun '12) 4 hr Jamie 330
Boycott all Topix Sponsors 4 hr Jamie 5
World's Best Photo Art 4 hr Jamie 3
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News