Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
912,661 - 912,680 of 1,095,993 Comments Last updated 3 min ago

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

Jad wrote:
<quoted text>
They will probably base that decision on whether or not he is a conservative to match how they decide wether they do his tax return
Certainly not a stretch considering the IRS got away with targeting conservatives with a nod and wink from Barack Obama already.

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Obamacare trade-off: Lower premium, higher deductible.
Hairy Reid Senate votes to keep massive subsidy for itself... Leave it to the elite and old Hairy to pad their own lives, the corporations and screw you ghetto peasants with mandated obamacare......
You might be pleased with the low monthly premium for your new health insurance plan under Obama’s takeover, but the added expense of copayments and deductibles will burn a hole in your wallet.
It's the culture...
They didn't give Congress a massive subsidy. They merely let them retain all the benefits of their employment package.

The exchanges will help those who need it and THEY will be more than happy to have coverage....any coverage.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that every American should demand to be exempt from Obamacare.
Imagine there will be some who exempt themselves. The IRS will never be able to stay on top of verifying over 300 million people - much less follow through with the penalties.

Many of the same people who just go to the ER will continue to do so. Will they be turned away without insurance under Obamacare?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Certainly not a stretch considering the IRS got away with targeting conservatives with a nod and wink from Barack Obama already.
lol! You continue to make that same, unsupported accusation.

You just can't think beyond your beliefs!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

Hmmmm.... I heard the 80 members of the House who are holding Americans hostage represent only 18% of the population.

Clearly they don't represent the American people by any stretch of any imagination... unless you're a right wing nut!
GIVE US A KISS

Florence, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Very unfortunate you're on the "I want government to have more power over me" side of the fence and vent your frustrations for being so easily misled on here.
Fortunately for me, it's not my problem.
You and your imbecilic geriatric cohorts on here will all be dead soon. Only when you wrinkled, diseased leeches begin boxing en masse will the country slowly stagger to its feet, and limp on -- a sort of post-Bush, apocalyptic wasteland of deforestation and economic ruin.

Your fat breeder daughter will likely wind up begging in the littered-covered streets -- willing to give hand jobs for a bag of chips.

Enjoy that thought as you lay, even more helpless and demented than you are already, in your own feces.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

Well, I'm going to be busy tomorrow emailing Republicans in the House to tell them to PLEASE give Democrats the darn thing once and for all. It's not their fault and no one will blame them.

It's time to let them own it. They're relishing the shutdown far too much. And the next two elections are the only hope we have for the future. Let Obamacare decide both.

It will have to get real bad for this nonsense to end. Better to bite the bullet and get it over with and focus on the debt ceiling coming up soon. A fight they can easily win if the Democrats are put on the defensive again about Obamacare with no one to blame anymore.

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Why are big business and corporations exempt from obamacare for one year? AND.. You ghetto peasants are mandated to buy it?
Occupy Michael Moore: "Wall Street Has Their (corporate) Man And His Name Is Barack Obama"...
It's the culture...
This question has already been answered. Big business and corporations are exempt because they and republicans whined, cried and begged for a delay. "They couldn't get their ducks in a row." No such problem for the individual mandate. The exchanges didn't ask for a delay. They had invested a lot of time and money getting prepared and it would have been unfair to delay the individual mandate. The only ones asking for a delay were republicans.

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't Obama from Chicago? I wonder why he never goes there for vacation?
Obama is from Hawaii and he vacations there frequently.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
They didn't give Congress a massive subsidy. They merely let them retain all the benefits of their employment package.
The exchanges will help those who need it and THEY will be more than happy to have coverage....any coverage.
The working people will be paying for those who don't work-just like they do now.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Imagine there will be some who exempt themselves. The IRS will never be able to stay on top of verifying over 300 million people - much less follow through with the penalties.
Many of the same people who just go to the ER will continue to do so. Will they be turned away without insurance under Obamacare?
I wonder if the IRS will be looking at political party when they decide who to verify?

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure it can, with respect to Congress and their staff...they are not union members and have no contract...
They may not have a "contract" but they do have a legally binding benefit agreement.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is from Hawaii and he vacations there frequently.
But he was a senator from Illinois.

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! I wish I could call you retarded.
But you're not that smart son!
He suffers from full-fledged cretinism.

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
The working people will be paying for those who don't work-just like they do now.
The working people have always paid for those who don't. Who do you think has been picking up the tab for their health care all these years? Santa Claus?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
He suffers from full-fledged cretinism.
I wonder if ACA covers his preexisting condition?
Congress is the joke

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
This whole healthcare thing is not to give people free healthcare. It's to make healthcare affordable! Do you understand that? Congress knows that, and they too would have to help people to afford healthcare, and they know that too. What they want is that Obama care doesn't have his name stamped on it. They want to take the reins from out under the president so they can later take credit for giving it back to the people; only it won't be called "Obama care" anymore. Republicans want a Republican to win the next election so it's crucial for them to bash Obama and make him look as bad as they can. Also, how despicable of Congress to get paid thousands of dollars each week while more then 80,000 government workers will not have a paycheck. They go on national TV boasting they'll give there's to charity and/or that the government workers will be reciprocated for their lost paychecks. Yeah right. All the Republicans are proving to me is how greedy and self serving they really are. They care nothing for the average working Americans and obviously even less for the poor and working poor. Politicians receive some of the best healthcare in the world, while they would blindly and gladly deny anyone else having it. Again, I'm talking about affordable healthcare, not freebies to the masses, but there will always be a segment of our society that cannot afford it and it has been that way since insurance first existed. Greed, indifference and power, are always at the center of these arguments and disagreements and it can hurt so many.

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
But he was a senator from Illinois.
Illinois was where he lived. Not necessarily the place he called "home".
GIVE US A KISS

Florence, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
Well, I'm going to be busy tomorrow emailing Republicans in the House to tell them to PLEASE give Democrats the darn thing once and for all. It's not their fault and no one will blame them.
It's time to let them own it. They're relishing the shutdown far too much. And the next two elections are the only hope we have for the future. Let Obamacare decide both.
It will have to get real bad for this nonsense to end. Better to bite the bullet and get it over with and focus on the debt ceiling coming up soon. A fight they can easily win if the Democrats are put on the defensive again about Obamacare with no one to blame anymore.
Don't you have a double-wide to decorate, you filthy bag of passive/aggressive lard?
Congress is the joke

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

ETA: there's should be theirs.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••