Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
NuculurSurpriZed

Lakewood, NJ

#993467 Oct 1, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
Good Evening again to all my topix friends!!!
As you all can see I have been here all day and maniacally giving myself multiple brilliant judgits while negatively judging your posts and chit-chatting back and forth to myself using many of my favorite sockpuppets!! A "labor of love" though tiring!! I had to change my depends three times this afternoon but it was worth every diaper as it was challenging and exciting!!
I'm feeling the need to share yet again this morning with my Topix family, to clear the air so to speak! Another recommended form of self-affirmation. My doctor thinks it's a great idea!! Well, here goes!
My liver is totally shot but I don't regret one single day of drinking myself into a drunken, drugged out stupor. I was found on the ground in a semi-coma one morning next to a dumpster behind a disco and taken to the mental facility where I now reside. I have been here since my glory days in the 70's. Though I have no access to booze anymore I do take plenty of Meds!! Since living here all this time I have developed multiple personalities which I have very little control over. My doctor's tell me it is a way to escape the reality of my situation and confinement. Hence the heavy medication.
I have no access to sharp objects of any sort, no scissors, no knives,no ice picks, if you know what I mean. The psychiatric team who treat me feel the computer is a great outlet for my multiple problems and personalities. I adore spending my spare (which is all I have) time on topix venting my anger and hate through these, as they are called, sockpuppets!! I have been known to do a 48 hour stretch more than once!!! I listen to disco and show tunes while posting, it makes me feel invigorated!! Don't concern yourself with my lack of women, never had an interest in them anyway!
I and most of my sockpuppets will be on board all evening tonight making idiotic and mentally deranged comments, the sole purpose being to harass and feebly attempt to insult the legitimate posters who use this forum. I will also be judging your posts all night. I plan to be here for the entire night with my sockpuppets so get ready for an all out judgit blowout shitshow!!!!
Please JOIN in!! I will give you a head start if needed.
I enjoy spending the days and nights here giving out judgits to anyone who doesn't agree with me and I like to think I have full control of this thread!!! I consider it "mine"!!!!!!
PLEASE join me!
Warm and sincerest hugs!!! "NOT SURPRIZED"
As many of my topix friends are aware I have an endless supply of fake ip addresses and topix id's which I use every day of my life that I spend on topix.
It helps to pass the time here living on the psych ward in Ct. where I am permanently confined. It keeps me busy and I feel I am doing something worthwhile with all my spare time. My psychiatrists' think it is good therapy and basically harmless.
With love, NOT SURPRIZED!
PS,,give a shoutout to my latest Topix sockpuppet creation, "YEAH", show him some topix love!!!
Not Surprized!
super steve

Denver, CO

#993468 Oct 1, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
Voters were asked if the 2014 House election were today, would they vote for a Democrat or Republican. Americans chose a Democrat over a Republican 43 percent to 34 percent, the biggest margin for Democrats since this spring and a far cry from the even 38 percent to 38 percent registered in late May.
"That erosion is more pronounced among moderate Republicans, though, who intend to vote for their own party only 59 percent to 22 percent. That’s down from 72 percent to 17 percent in July."
Republicans cut their own throat and are bleeding out.
Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/10/congres...
Yah, they did in 2010 too, didn't they?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#993469 Oct 1, 2013
Right-Wing Media Frantically Spin Obamacare Exchange Success Into Failure

Right-wing media have used temporary technical glitches exacerbated by a flood of interest to demagogue against the Affordable Care Act (ACA) exchanges. In reality, the technological issues are caused in part by high levels of traffic, which demonstrate that millions of Americans are signing up for the health care program.

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/10/01/right...
Nutcase wo Options

Phoenix, AZ

#993470 Oct 1, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
how do you feel about being a complete communist moron??
You tell us commie Obama needy loser. You are one. We would not know, but you would.

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#993471 Oct 1, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Flacko thinks that there's a factory that builds low mileage used vehicles in excellent condition.
This is why Flack wants the fair tax so he can weasel out of paying his share. He buys nothing new.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#993472 Oct 1, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Provide this proof you claim, commie loser.
All you've got is the word 'obviously'.
As in "Obviously DBW is a communist idiot and paid liar".
You haven't proven anything, all you do is lie for Putin.
Obamacare trade-off: Lower premium, higher deductible
WASHINGTON — You might be pleased with the low monthly premium for one of the new health insurance plans under Obama’s takeover, but the added expense of copayments and deductibles will burn a hole in your wallet.

http://www.pottsmerc.com/government-and-polit...
What cost less, always cost more...

It's the culture...

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#993473 Oct 1, 2013
super steve wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey imbecile, is $850 a month for healthcare insurance you and that stupid queer Obama's idea of "affordable"? Because that's the quote I got today.
What do you pay now?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#993474 Oct 1, 2013
super steve wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey imbecile, is $850 a month for healthcare insurance you and that stupid queer Obama's idea of "affordable"? Because that's the quote I got today.
yeah, i believe everything you say.

is there like a right wing storyteller guild?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#993475 Oct 1, 2013
super steve wrote:
<quoted text>
The added expense of obamakkkare copayments and deductibles will burn a hole in your wallet...

It's the culture...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#993476 Oct 1, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>If it's ghetto, ignorant, and loser, it's sonicmoron, bent over and punked by obama..
AND... We're suppose to care what you ignorant ghetto folk "think?" LMAO.. You ain't Tea Party...
It's the culture...
but you are tea party and no one cares.
Nutcase wo Options

Phoenix, AZ

#993477 Oct 1, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Provide this proof you claim, commie loser.
All you've got is the word 'obviously'.
As in "Obviously DBW is a communist idiot and paid liar".
You haven't proven anything, all you do is lie for Putin.
This is a very sad story about a bear. Everybody should heed the warnings not to feed wildlife because they become dependent and don't forage for themselves any longer. It is such a tragedy to see what has been done to our country's wildlife! The photo below captures a disturbing trend that is beginning to affect U.S. Wildlife.

http://www.angelfire.com/ak2/intelligencerrep...

Animals that formerly were self-sufficient are now showing signs of belonging to the Democratic Party. They have apparently learned to just sit and wait for the government to step in and provide for their care and sustenance. This photo is of a black bear in Montana turned Democrat, he's nicknamed Bearack Acorn Obearma. It is believed that he has become a campground organizer.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#993478 Oct 1, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> This is why Flack wants the fair tax so he can weasel out of paying his share. He buys nothing new.
Obamakkkare: What cost less, always cost more...

It's the culture...

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#993479 Oct 1, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Right-Wing Media Frantically Spin Obamacare Exchange Success Into Failure
Right-wing media have used temporary technical glitches exacerbated by a flood of interest to demagogue against the Affordable Care Act (ACA) exchanges. In reality, the technological issues are caused in part by high levels of traffic, which demonstrate that millions of Americans are signing up for the health care program.
http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/10/01/right...
That article was quite a stretch,
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#993480 Oct 1, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Stock Market is up and the Government is shutdown... LOL.. Go Tea Party...
It's the culture...
repeat please

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#993481 Oct 1, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously the Coast Guard is a navy.
Obviously the Coast Guard is not part of the Navy.
The Constitution states Congress has the authority "To provide and maintain a navy;"
Difference is, we can read. You failed 5th grade english.

As you posted "To provide and maintain A Navy.

Do you have a clue as to what the 'A' indicates?? It means one, singular Navy, not a pair of them or more. DUH

If they intended for multiple Navies, it would have read "To provide and maintain Navies."

You can't even comprehend basic english, yet claim to understand thhe Constitution.

You're a communist infiltrator, the only Constitution you understand is the Russian one. After all, you claim to be one with the Russian peasants.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Stay stupid, you're fun to kick around.
Homer

East Stroudsburg, PA

#993482 Oct 1, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> This is why Flack wants the fair tax so he can weasel out of paying his share. He buys nothing new.
Folks, it's time we address the 'elephant in the room': Flack is a moron.
super steve

Denver, CO

#993483 Oct 1, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Heckuva Job, Wacko Birds: You’ve Shut Down the U.S. Government
So the ‘suicide caucus’ of the GOP just shut down the government to reflect the ‘will of the American people’? No, it turns out we didn’t want that. They’re delusional.
The GOP “suicide caucus”, led by proud “wacko bird” Sen. Ted Cruz, was, not surprisingly, spawned from a faulty premise.
Their kamikaze campaign to defund President Obama’s signature legislative achievement, the Affordable Care Act, ridiculously rests on the idea that they are reflecting “the will of the American people.” It’s true that Obamacare is not the most popular government program in history. But hardly anyone outside this pestiferous little posse supports defunding the law, especially at the cost of a government shutdown.
n a widely touted USA Today/Pew Research survey, 53 percent of Americans expressed disapproval of Obamacare. But of those 53 percent, just 23 percent said they wanted Republicans to do what they could to kill the health-care law. A Kaiser Family Foundation poll asked,“Would you say you approve or disapprove of cutting off funding as a way to stop some or all of the law from being put into place?” Defunding was opposed 56-37. When the possibility of a government shutdown was factored in, there was even less support. In the CNBC All-America Economic Survey, opposition to defunding under those circumstances was 59-19.
On what planet is 19 percent of the population the expression of the will of the American people? The GOP has routinely conflated disapproval of or confusion about Obamacare with a desire to defund the law. Now they seem to believe that the American people want to defund the health-care law so much that they are willing to drive the American economy off a cliff. It’s beyond delusional. This is government of, for, and by the fringe.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/10...
Sorry your welfare check may be late, try getting a job, full time if possible. I'm sure there's a carwash near you that needs boys.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#993484 Oct 1, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
but you are tea party and no one cares.
Obamakkkare will win the Senate and House for the Tea Party in 2014...

Obamakkkare will be a nope win for Hillary in 2016...

The government shutdown is on obama's watch. Stock Market is up and the Government is shutdown... LOL.. Go Tea Party...

It's the culture...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#993486 Oct 1, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>repeat please
Yeah Gilligan... Stock Market is up and the Government is shutdown... LOL.. Go Tea Party...

It's the culture...
Homer

East Stroudsburg, PA

#993487 Oct 1, 2013
From the looks of things ACA is quite popular. Tea Baggers shutting down the gov't not so much.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 8 min JOEL 71,262
Song Title Game (Dec '11) 9 min boundary painter 1,142
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 12 min boundary painter 721
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 25 min boundary painter 1,326
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 27 min RACE 4,922
Fun Song Combos (Sep '12) 28 min boundary painter 390
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 32 min Dale 182,142
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 6:00AM