Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#993361 Oct 1, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
that's the dumbest analogy anyone has ever posted on here. Wow! Go to a different restaurant you idiot.
Not even in the top 10,000 stupidest analogies e-mutt__that wasn't even in the running for today. DB and Oink are on board today correct?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#993362 Oct 1, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>You might want to think that post through Flacko. I don't think any one of the dozen or so who post on this thread, other than you, actually needed health care insurance.
Realtime has Medicare.... and his out of pocket expense will more than double next year because of obama care...

It's the culture...
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#993363 Oct 1, 2013
Oh look! The racists Democrat Homophobe Obama voter is back!

ROTFLMAO!!!!

Dumbfk.
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>When are you gonna stop with the " Obama's real daddy &, the 50yr conspiracy bullshit? It's redundant &, retarded! Christopher Columbus did not discover America &, Jesus is black, the jig is up already! What is wrong with you? You &, Grand Ma Ma Carol both. You wish to be on the winning side so bad, lying just became a part of you, as is your parties primary platform. Hate to be the bearer of bad news but, the sun will still come out tomorrow &, the sky is still blue. Those are facts, indisputable, undeniable, just facts. Just like Barack Hussein Obama is still the president of the United States of America &, he's black, sorry!

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#993364 Oct 1, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
How about I just go to my usual gun shop. I've never needed a permit there. All I ever needed was for the government to tell them over the phone my constitutional right to have a gun has never been revoked by what the Constitution calls "due process of law".
I've never had any gun permit, ever.
I purchase one or two firearms a year from licensed dealers.
Where in the hell are you getting your information from?
If you haven't noticed, the government that told your gun dealer its ok to sell you a gun over the phone is shut down and is no longer answering the phone.
And I have no idea what your "usual gun shop" is but apparently it's not Cabalas or Gander Mountain. Gander Mountain has sent me emails for weeks asking me to join some kind of club that will notify me if any ammo becomes available. Apparently they don't know where to get ammo either or it would be on their shelves.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#993365 Oct 1, 2013
Obamacare:

The connection has timed out

The server at accesshealthct.com is taking too long to respond.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few
moments.
If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
connection.
If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

ROTFLMAO!!!!!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#993366 Oct 1, 2013
obamacare will not get hillary elected in 2016...
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#993367 Oct 1, 2013
John Galt wrote:
A group of World War II veterans in an Honor Flight group Tuesday knocked over barriers imposed during the government shutdown at the WWII Memorial in Washington, D.C., to get inside.
As part of the federal government shutdown, national parks are closed. But the group of veterans continued to the monument Tuesday, as reported by Stars and Stripes reporter Leo Shane.
The Tea Baggers aren't going to stop a group of WW II vets.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#993368 Oct 1, 2013
The truth emerges..

HOWARD DEAN: A 'GOOD THING' BUSINESSES WILL 'DUMP' EMPLOYEES INTO OBAMACARE EXCHANGES

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...
LIVE C SPAN

Winterville, NC

#993369 Oct 1, 2013
Six of One - Obamacare vs. The Affordable Care

#t=151

NOW THIS IS WHAT OBAMA AND THE DEM LOVES STUPID VOTERS!USA DOES NOT HAVE A CLUE WHAT IS GOING ON?????????
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#993370 Oct 1, 2013
Homer wrote:
WASHINGTON (Reuters)- More than 70 percent of the civilians working for U.S. spy agencies have been deemed "non-essential" employees and face temporary layoffs due to the government shutdown that began on Tuesday, three officials familiar with the matter said.
The agencies affected are the Central Intelligence Agency, the Office of Director of National Intelligence and 15 others, the officials said.
The CIA expects to furlough about 12,500 civilians working for the agency, according to the sources. But specific numbers for other agencies were not immediately clear, the officials told Reuters. The CIA and White House declined to comment.
http://news.yahoo.com/u-spy-agencies-face-big...
Great, so now the rightwing tea baggers have put our security in jeopardy.
If there is a fcking terrorist attack while these morons have shut down the government Homer will never forgive you rightwing scumbags.
nothing but useless clerks, like Valerie Plame...

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#993371 Oct 1, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>You might want to think that post through Flacko. I don't think any one of the dozen or so who post on this thread, other than you, actually needed health care insurance.
I don't either.
NJ raider 1

Elizabeth, NJ

#993372 Oct 1, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
To which gods do you pray? What makes you sure your gods are real and the gods of other cultures aren't real, or more powerful than your gods?
Do you worship the dung from cows?
Do you find yourself screaming "Alahu akhbar!" in your sleep?
When did you decide the muslim terrorists were right and join their side?
Why do you want to help Al Qaeda get the chemical weapons in Syria?
Why don't you hang yourself in some autoerotic act?
You truly have the mind of a kid! Yea, there are different Gods &, they're fighting a galactic war for racial dominance! How stupid can you be? America clashes with the cultural differences between eastern &, western civilization so, it doesn't matter who's running the show in Syria, America's in opposition. You think because, you scream AlQaeda, that is an automatic trigger that signals " threat" to Americans. Assad, Al Qaeda, what difference does it make? America sees them as a threat regardless.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#993373 Oct 1, 2013
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
If you haven't noticed, the government that told your gun dealer its ok to sell you a gun over the phone is shut down and is no longer answering the phone.
And I have no idea what your "usual gun shop" is but apparently it's not Cabalas or Gander Mountain. Gander Mountain has sent me emails for weeks asking me to join some kind of club that will notify me if any ammo becomes available. Apparently they don't know where to get ammo either or it would be on their shelves.
If it's ghetto, ignorant, moocher, and idiot, it's free cheese, subsidy, loser, and Patrick..

Why are hell bent to be a dumbass Patrick?

It's the culture..
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#993374 Oct 1, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>The Tea Baggers aren't going to stop a group of WW II vets.
Obama bin Lyin will meet with terrorist but not republicans or tea party. What a coward and a weak leader...

It's the culture...
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#993376 Oct 1, 2013
Obamacare:

The connection has timed out

The server at accesshealthct.com is taking too long to respond.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few
moments.
If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
connection.
If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#993378 Oct 1, 2013
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't be this stupid.
Try this. Walk into Cabalas and tell them you want to purchase a gun without a permit. When they say no then explain the constitution to them and tell us what they said.
And before you leave ask them if they have any .22 or 9mm or .357 ammo available.
Most states do not require a permit to purchase firearms.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#993379 Oct 1, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
To which gods do you pray? What makes you sure your gods are real and the gods of other cultures aren't real, or more powerful than your gods?
Do you worship the dung from cows?
Do you find yourself screaming "Alahu akhbar!" in your sleep?
When did you decide the muslim terrorists were right and join their side?
Why do you want to help Al Qaeda get the chemical weapons in Syria?
Why don't you hang yourself in some autoerotic act?
Ok you are back for a moment I started to wonder good very good opening line
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#993380 Oct 1, 2013
Great achievements in Feminism!

"Seattle woman 'marries' building in attempt to save it"

http://www.king5.com/news/Seattle-woman-marri...

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#993381 Oct 1, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Most states do not require a permit to purchase firearms.
Probably lives in some libtard hellhole.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#993382 Oct 1, 2013
This guy eats at a burger joint that serves $hit burgers and he qualify to promote obamacare Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
If I order a cheeseburger and the waiter offers me a burger without cheese... that's a compromise.
If I order a cheeseburger and the waiter offers me a turd burger without cheese... that's an insult, not a compromise. If I ask for a just a hamburger without cheese... well, that's compromise...If the waiter offers me (in response) a turd burger with cheese... that still an insult.
If the waiter says take the turd burger (with our without cheese) or he's shutting down the restaurant, that's crazy....
Whats logical or healthy about eating a buger that serves filth burgers really dude please say real dave and leosanus are servers there it would make sense

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 min B as in B S as in S 49,214
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 57 min KiMerde 51,252
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Eric 71,024
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr jacques Ottawau 181,832
New Beach Boys song. 8 hr The Beach Boys 1
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 8 hr _Zoey_ 363
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 8 hr _Zoey_ 4,918
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 12 hr Ralph 98,853
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:01 pm PST

NBC Sports 1:01PM
Cowboys' Murray listed as questionable for Colts - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 8:26 AM
Report: Executives suggest Bears could have to attach a draft pick to move Cutler
Bleacher Report11:56 AM
Eagles vs. Redskins: Live Score and Analysis for Philadelphia
Yahoo! Sports 5:54 PM
Eagles playoff hopes suffer with loss to Redskins
Bleacher Report 6:14 PM
RG3 Showing Enough to Remain Starter in WSH