Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1234658 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

WOW

Bronx, NY

#993382 Oct 1, 2013
This guy eats at a burger joint that serves $hit burgers and he qualify to promote obamacare Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
If I order a cheeseburger and the waiter offers me a burger without cheese... that's a compromise.
If I order a cheeseburger and the waiter offers me a turd burger without cheese... that's an insult, not a compromise. If I ask for a just a hamburger without cheese... well, that's compromise...If the waiter offers me (in response) a turd burger with cheese... that still an insult.
If the waiter says take the turd burger (with our without cheese) or he's shutting down the restaurant, that's crazy....
Whats logical or healthy about eating a buger that serves filth burgers really dude please say real dave and leosanus are servers there it would make sense
TSM

El Paso, TX

#993383 Oct 1, 2013
The five people watching MSNBC must be laughing… MSNBC Anchor Tries, Fails to Sign Up for Exchange!! Maybe this Liberal Idiot might try the English version next Time!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#993384 Oct 1, 2013
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
If you haven't noticed, the government that told your gun dealer its ok to sell you a gun over the phone is shut down and is no longer answering the phone.
And I have no idea what your "usual gun shop" is but apparently it's not Cabalas or Gander Mountain. Gander Mountain has sent me emails for weeks asking me to join some kind of club that will notify me if any ammo becomes available. Apparently they don't know where to get ammo either or it would be on their shelves.
How does one get a permit to purchase a firearm if the state in question has no such thing?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#993385 Oct 1, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>The Tea Baggers aren't going to stop a group of WW II vets.
Closing the Washington Mall and the monuments thereon is just spiteful on the part of Obama because these facilities do not require any furloughed federal employees.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#993386 Oct 1, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
What makes you think they can't have the same coverages?
If my current policy has a $1000 deductible w/ 20% copay.
And I find a policy in the exchanges that has a $2000 deductible with a 20% copay & it costs me $200 less per month, Then I think its a good deal. Evidently you wouldn't.
I can pull numbers out my ass too dumbass.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#993387 Oct 1, 2013
TSM wrote:
The five people watching MSNBC must be laughing… MSNBC Anchor Tries, Fails to Sign Up for Exchange!! Maybe this Liberal Idiot might try the English version next Time!!
a saboteur clogging the system and preventing desperate losers from receiving healthcare...their deaths will be on her hands....
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#993388 Oct 1, 2013
John Galt wrote:
A group of World War II veterans in an Honor Flight group Tuesday knocked over barriers imposed during the government shutdown at the WWII Memorial in Washington, D.C., to get inside.
As part of the federal government shutdown, national parks are closed. But the group of veterans continued to the monument Tuesday, as reported by Stars and Stripes reporter Leo Shane.
There's video azzhole, the barriers were removed and not knocked over.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#993389 Oct 1, 2013
The liberals cant go into the streets and protest anymore now that they are the Majority so obama does the same as lily real dave sonicfilth and the other shutdown winners they preach to the choir lololololhahahah on topix call people all the names you want the obama gobment is shut down his name is up in the air like he loves it to be oh he cant get enough obamacare obamacare rome burns obamacareself love obama who Hussain the christians are dying all over the world so what you want me to do but but libya, syria,egypt nothing for christians well as they say cant have an omlette without breaking some eggs

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#993390 Oct 1, 2013
Off to never never land!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#993391 Oct 1, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I can pull numbers out my ass too dumbass.
You've been doing it for over five years__what else is new???
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#993392 Oct 1, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> I don't either.
You will if either of those daughters hopes to play softball at the college level.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#993393 Oct 1, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>When are you gonna stop with the " Obama's real daddy &, the 50yr conspiracy bullshit? It's redundant &, retarded! Christopher Columbus did not discover America &, Jesus is black, the jig is up already! What is wrong with you? You &, Grand Ma Ma Carol both. You wish to be on the winning side so bad, lying just became a part of you, as is your parties primary platform. Hate to be the bearer of bad news but, the sun will still come out tomorrow &, the sky is still blue. Those are facts, indisputable, undeniable, just facts. Just like Barack Hussein Obama is still the president of the United States of America &, he's black, sorry!
Hey lily come get your son he is off his meds again lolololohahahahahahahmeltdown because of a shutdown son yeah you son what you gonna do son they shut your president down halt took the bass out his voice oh snap the Whiteman put a boot in your boy butt mmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmmmm racism in america under president obama his supporters show their racists heads also mmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmmm

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#993394 Oct 1, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>You will if either of those daughters hopes to play softball at the college level.
They have moved on from sports. Once you go undefeated it's all down hill from there. Oldest in the marching band. Youngest taking up the violin like her sister. Oldest going to be a forensic scientist and youngest is following dad into light/sound so far.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#993395 Oct 1, 2013
Homer wrote:
Day 1 Rightwing terrorist's shutting down of government, all Americans held hostage.
To be continued...
how has your day been affected? Mine hasn't been any different.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#993396 Oct 1, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, amazing the interest. This is the rightwinger's worst fears coming true. Even shutting the government down couldn't prevent it.
same interest April 15th has.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#993397 Oct 1, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>You truly have the mind of a kid! Yea, there are different Gods &, they're fighting a galactic war for racial dominance! How stupid can you be? America clashes with the cultural differences between eastern &, western civilization so, it doesn't matter who's running the show in Syria, America's in opposition. You think because, you scream AlQaeda, that is an automatic trigger that signals " threat" to Americans. Assad, Al Qaeda, what difference does it make? America sees them as a threat regardless.
HAHAHAHAHalolololol Muhammed has spoken so listen out for the Final Call and keep your Grafted President that Yacob created just look at his Bio and you will know lolololohahahahaha GRAFTED MAN obamaaaaaaaa

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#993398 Oct 1, 2013
The government passes a law that says everyone has to have health insurance or you will be penalized. When everyone goes out and get insurance to comply with the law, loony left wingers call it "amazing interest" or "overwhelming need". Then they deny being sheep. Amazing.

these idiots belong in logans run.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#993400 Oct 1, 2013
Eman wrote:
The government passes a law that says everyone has to have health insurance or you will be penalized. When everyone goes out and get insurance to comply with the law, loony left wingers call it "amazing interest" or "overwhelming need". Then they deny being sheep. Amazing.
these idiots belong in logans run.
I remember that.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#993401 Oct 1, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Closing the Washington Mall and the monuments thereon is just spiteful on the part of Obama because these facilities do not require any furloughed federal employees.
Stock Market is up and the Government is shutdown... LOL

Throw away the key and close the whitehouse...

It's the culture...
WOW

Bronx, NY

#993402 Oct 1, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>You truly have the mind of a kid! Yea, there are different Gods &, they're fighting a galactic war for racial dominance! How stupid can you be? America clashes with the cultural differences between eastern &, western civilization so, it doesn't matter who's running the show in Syria, America's in opposition. You think because, you scream AlQaeda, that is an automatic trigger that signals " threat" to Americans. Assad, Al Qaeda, what difference does it make? America sees them as a threat regardless.
Yo son yo son tell em why you mad son yo tell em why you mad dog you got a powerful grafted man running the country son and you let a Germ birther shut you DOWNnnnn sonnnn yo son the grafted one got shut down by his grandfather or people that looks like his grandfather son his white family shut him down son his black family is weak son thats why he likes his white family more son you all are too racists everytime you say something about white people a tear forms in the corner of his eye you just cant see it because you are blinded by bigotry thats why he is Black to you bigot

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 33 min FastandFurious 190,309
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 54 min litesong 53,511
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr Doug77 6,012
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr teachable moments 99,578
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr Graham Cracker 51,760
News Former U.S. House Speaker Hastert indicted on f... 4 hr mrs gladys kravitz 7
have steroidsss in USA 5 hr Nail Alexander 2
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]