Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
911,701 - 911,720 of 1,101,126 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#992652 Sep 30, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Putting obstacles in the way of people's right to vote is the definition of perverse twits playing power trips.
Funny how all the prerverse twits are Teabagger Repugnants.
You can't prove any voter fraud, yet you insist it is rampant. This has been borne out in court cases.
You are as crazy as one should be, with that hole in your forehead.
Every person needs an ID unless they are ghetto, loser, criminal or have warrants...

It's the culture...

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#992653 Sep 30, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Hitler too blamed the Jews and gassed them... Chief Juicy Fruit...
If it's ghetto, ignorant, and idiot, it's free cheese, loser, and liberal..
it's the culture...
Pay attention cretin. I don't blame the Jews for anything. They are victims of radical zionist leadership that oppresses and violates the rights of innocents.

In fact, all the Jews I know agree with me and are ashamed that Israel seems to be following Hitler's example. The oppressed has become the oppressor.

Educate yourself. Google "Jews against zionism" to see what non-radical Jews are saying about the zionist ideology.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#992654 Sep 30, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are crazy.
So there are 49 actual States and one renamed one??
You must be really drunk.
AND... We're suppose to care about what you ignorant inbred ghetto liberals "think?" LMAO..

It's the culture...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#992655 Sep 30, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Pay attention cretin. I don't blame the Jews for anything. They are victims of radical zionist leadership that oppresses and violates the rights of innocents.
In fact, all the Jews I know agree with me and are ashamed that Israel seems to be following Hitler's example. The oppressed has become the oppressor.
Educate yourself. Google "Jews against zionism" to see what non-radical Jews are saying about the zionist ideology.
Both liberals and Neo-Nazi liberals opposed the Invasion of Iraq. Basically the Neo-Nazi liberals support any Arab country because they all oppose Israel and support exterminating the Jews you idiot...

It's the culture...
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

#992656 Sep 30, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Putting obstacles in the way of people's right to vote is the definition of perverse twits playing power trips.
Funny how all the prerverse twits are Teabagger Repugnants.
You can't prove any voter fraud, yet you insist it is rampant. This has been borne out in court cases.
You are as crazy as one should be, with that hole in your forehead.
Are you who you say you are-- a LEGAL American, voting in the town/state/precinct you should be, in your name ONLY?

PROVE IT.

NO LAME LOSERS with EXCUSES-Don't like it-LEAVE with out voting!
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

#992657 Sep 30, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"useless4ever"
Did congress and the unions whine and cry to get their exemption?
Peace
KMA
Good thing they did-maybe now they'll waiver the REST of the MESS like it should be-
Because it sure is NOT ready for prime time!!!

ESPECIALLY nothing at a FEDERAL level.

Damn....someone get out the TIC spray!
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

#992658 Sep 30, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>AND... We're suppose to care about what you ignorant inbred ghetto liberals "think?" LMAO..
It's the culture...
One of the First SOCIAL program REFORMS on the agenda SHOULD BE-

1.States will ONLY be alotted federal funds once annually- based on specific PERCENTILES--- per what they PERSONALLY CONTRIBUTE in taxes.

As in-NO using OTHER states funds!!

Once that's spent-TOO BAD...better BUDGET BETTER and tough it out till the next year!

Location hidden

#992659 Sep 30, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Your reference is about group insurance plans and not about ObamaKKKare.
So, you think individual plans are not going to follow the guidelines set out by the group plans? Good luck with that.

Location hidden

#992660 Sep 30, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Like most libturds, your belief that an intolerance of the welfare leadership of ghetto blacks is indicative of a hatred of blacks highlights your complete lack of common sense.
LOL. NOW, you really are getting desperate. Your immaturity raises its ugly head every time you are boxed into a corner by FACTS.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#992661 Sep 30, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
This from a Nation of Islam member--you can't hide behind your burka forever--eventually we will have laws in this country too--you will be unmasked.
hahaobama

Waterbury, CT

#992662 Sep 30, 2013
I love how the liberal obama supporter is happy with the destruction of Americans at the hands of the US government headed by the preident with many names and questionable birth this president is the first for everything good or bad and he loves it because the butler will still bring him his meals he doesnt have to worry about healthcare speaking of obamacare I want for all Americans and Illegal Entrants the same care that obama and his family gets thats the obamacare I want is the president better than the people that elected him how much does he pay for health insurance one thing I know republican or democrat the president is still the president hold him to the same standards we hold ball players coaches, managers, General Managers the league sucks president obama politicans keep asking us to do their jobs after the election is over you passed the interview you have the job get busy ok FU we hired you to solve problems i dont care if you smoke i dont care if your are scared of your wife thats a personal problem i dont care about your kids i have my own to admire
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

#992663 Sep 30, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you think individual plans are not going to follow the guidelines set out by the group plans? Good luck with that.
They didn't before, why would they now?

They really need to DROP the COMMIE-Tax and fine parts.

Young, healthy people deserve WAY BETTER than just handing out dollars every month for NOTHING.

And so do the WORKING class folks, AND businesses, that already PAY their fair shares.

Time to CAP and curb the fweeriding sectors.

WAY past due actually.

Location hidden

#992664 Sep 30, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow!! I'm looking over the past posts, and the sad fact of the matter is: nobody seems to like you, or value what you're trying to say.
If I were you, I'd seriously reconsider whether I should continue on. Not just on topix mind you, but overall. Go downtown, score some oxy, and take that last final ride on down to chimp heaven....:-)
I have no desire or need to have you Reichtards value what I have to say. Unlike you, I'm not here seeking acceptance. I'm here to be the voice of truth in a sea of Reichtard lunacy. You people really are a pathetic lot.

Location hidden

#992665 Sep 30, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! poor wolfie. so afraid... as usual!
Yes, they are afraid. Very afraid. They lash out like cornered animals.
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

#992666 Sep 30, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. NOW, you really are getting desperate. Your immaturity raises its ugly head every time you are boxed into a corner by FACTS.
FACT

It will STILL be cheaper for many to go to a docs-even once a month for a YEAR-and PAY the office fee up front.

NOTHING accomplished equals NOTHING.
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

#992667 Sep 30, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no desire or need to have you Reichtards value what I have to say. Unlike you, I'm not here seeking acceptance. I'm here to be the voice of truth in a sea of Reichtard lunacy. You people really are a pathetic lot.
TRUTH

FACT

It will STILL be cheaper for many to go to a docs-even once a month for a YEAR-and PAY the office fee up front.

NOTHING accomplished equals NOTHING.
hahaobama

Waterbury, CT

#992668 Sep 30, 2013
Also mr. president we lived together as racists before and we will still live together as racists long after you are gone please dont turn America into bosnia

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#992669 Sep 30, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
That sounds like DemoKKKrats refused to negotiate.
"John Galt"
Do you know why democrats refused to negotiate on nobamakare? For one reason and one reason only, they fear/know republicans will control both the house and senate in 2014 and they know darn well when it comes up before that congress it will go no where.
Peace
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#992670 Sep 30, 2013
Ted Cruz and Other GOP Congressmen Lose by Acting Like Winners

Acting like they won the last election may be fun for Republicans like Ted Cruz, but it’s terrible politics. Just ask the Democrats.

In the days leading up to last November’s election, I remember thinking it odd that, despite the polls, so many Republicans were so certain that Mitt Romney would win. Turns out that wasn’t the strange part. The strange part is that almost a year later, many in the GOP think he actually did.

This March, Ted Cruz told the Dallas Morning News that his “biggest surprise” since entering the Senate “has been the defeatist attitude of many Republicans in Washington.” Cruz found this odd since “I believe we are winning the argument.”

Evidently it didn’t dawn on Cruz that the reason his fellow Republicans seemed “defeatist” was that their party had been, well, defeated. For the second time, Barack Obama had handily dispatched their presidential nominee. Once again, Democrats had held the Senate. Even in the House, where Republicans enjoyed a majority, Democrats had won the popular vote. Cruz may have believed that Republicans were “winning the argument” but he forgot that in our political system, we have a handy way to check. They’re called elections.

The good news, from Cruz’s perspective, is that in the six months since he uttered those words, he and his fellow Tea Partiers have convinced their party’s leaders to stop worrying about trifles like the elections of 2008 and 2012, both of which focused obsessively on Barack Obama’s ideas about health care. Notwithstanding the polls showing that most Americans don’t want Obamacare repealed, especially if it means shutting down the government, today’s Republicans have decided that the American people are on their side.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/09...
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#992671 Sep 30, 2013
What we’re witnessing today in the GOP is not positive thinking. It’s entitlement. As Cruz himself has explained, the young firebrands now dictating the Republican Party’s direction are “children of Reagan.” Having come of age under a popular conservative president, they refuse to believe that “Reaganism” does not sell anymore.(Actually, genuine “Reaganism”--as practiced by the guy who repeatedly raised taxes, preserved social security, appointed pro-choice Supreme Court justices and amnestied illegal immigrants--would be left-wing heresy in today’s GOP). And, so far, no amount of election defeats will dissuade them.

The best precedent for all this is what happened to Democrats in the 70s and 80s. Again and again during those decades, the party suffered crushing defeats at the hands of Richard Nixon and Ronald Reagan. But liberal politicians and activists, having come of age during the glory days of Roosevelt, Truman, and Kennedy, could not accept that they must accommodate themselves to the nation’s new conservative mood. And so liberals ignored the public by switching their focus to the courts—and urging liberal judges to enact the regulatory and cultural agenda that had been repudiated at the ballot box.

It didn’t end well. By refusing to heed the public will, liberals gained a reputation for elitism. And for two decades, the illusion that liberals could push the policy agenda left even as the electorate was moving right kept Democrats from making the ideological compromises necessary to win.

That’s where Republicans are today. Having failed to kill Obamacare in the courts, they’re trying to cripple it with a permanent filibuster in the Senate and a rule that only legislation backed by a majority of Republicans can be allowed to pass the House. Both gambits give legislators who represent a small minority of the electorate the ability to act as if they represent the majority. And both gambits will only solidify the GOP’s image as intolerant, arrogant, and extreme.

Last week, a guy named John McCain remarked that as much as Republicans dislike it, on the subject of health care,“elections have consequences." Another fellow, Mitt Romney, suggested that the GOP pursue a different path.“The other [option],” for eliminating Obamacare, he ventured,“would be potentially working hard to get Republicans elected.” Kill-joys. As Ted Cruz has realized, working hard to make sure Republicans don’t get elected is much more fun.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/09...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 16 min LRS 177,507
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 57 min Frijoles 69,062
Laser Weapon 500mW Green Dazzler 1 hr Use this on you 1
Crack and the Social, Moral, and Economic Decay... 1 hr THE CRACKHEADS 1
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 1 hr SLY WEST 302
Second man charged in May homicide that left mo... 2 hr reality is a crutch 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr gcaveman1 46,361
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago