Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#992721 Sep 30, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is willing to negotiate with every terrorist on the planet but won't negotiate with half the country's representatives? The half he considers the enemy?
Seriously?
There is nothing to negotiate. What they are attempting is blackmail.

If it's so good, why are they widely criticized, both in polls and by the financial markets?? This is nonsense.

Please point out any terrorist he has negotiated with, you liar.

I get real tired of listening to you trying blow smoke up my ass.

You're like talking to a child. A slow child.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#992722 Sep 30, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
If it was good, sure. I liked Bush's Medicare expansion, passed by a Repugnant Congress, which you nitwits refer to as 'creeping socialism'.
THe ACA was designed to help Americans. How you can be against that proves you're crazy.
If anything, you should work to improve it as necessary. Your side has wasted 3 years pretending it will go away.
It hasn't and it won't. It is becoming more hardwired into our national health care system by the day. It's not just about insurance, you nitwit. The technology and measurement items will help insure better outcomes for all by measuring what works and what doesn't, on a large scale, providing the sort of information patients have never before encountered.
There is so much good in this bill, but you haven't a clue.
You've been fed your marching orders by those who manipulate the weak minded.
If this poorly thought out, not ready for prime time disaster turns out to be good in any way, shape or form, I will personally say Nuc is the man and I'm an idiot.

And if it doesn't, you'll say the latter.

Deal?
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#992723 Sep 30, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
If it was bad, they'd have waited for it to fail. DUH
The proof is their maniacal fear that it will become as popular as Social Security or Medicare, both popular programs that Repugnants have always fought against.
You know, the Social Security that you retired early to collect.
Nothing new here except relatively low income people like you being suckered in by rich interests like the Kochs.
You're the type of American that Obamacare is designed to help most. Yet you listen to mega rich 'thug' O'Reilly, who's worth countless millions and doesn't live in a double wide.
Why do you care, convict? All your healthcare (including all of your girly plumbing problems) are taken care of by the Connecticut correctional system for the duration of your stay. You don't even NEED odumbocare....
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#992724 Sep 30, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, arrest Republicans for representing the will of the people. We knew it was going to come to that anyway.
No one questions the King, Obama, and his court jester, Reid when it comes to making DemoCare fair for everybody and not just corporations and Congress.
Off with their heads!
the will....

New Poll: Only One-Third Of Americans Support Repealing, Defunding Or Delaying Obamacare

The bottom line? Voters are skeptical that Obamacare will live up to Democrats’ hype. But they also believe that it should be given a chance to succeed.

The new poll was conducted by the Morning Consult, a healthcare media company founded by Michael Ramlet. Ramlet, in evaluating the results of his survey, finds that voters are “unmoved by three months of the defund argument,” and that a majority would “blame congressional Republicans a lot for a government shutdown.”

http://www.forbes.com/sites/theapothecary/201...

i think most people are sick and tired of republicans, who lost the last presidential election btw, acting like they know what the American people want. they couldn't figure it out well enough to win the election, could they?

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#992725 Sep 30, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Reporters tweeted Monday night that they could smell booze on the lawmakers working to strike a last-minute spending deal on Capitol Hill
No surprise here. It's a well known fact that our racist VP Joe Biden is always sh*tfaced.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#992726 Sep 30, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
You don't even have to report your income to get on the government exchanges.
Just a heads up to anyone who wants to participate in more waste and fraud in this new entitlement program.
With half the country already on some kind of welfare and more people forced into working part-time, who is paying for all of this again?
Not you, that's for sure.

You're still collecting earned income credits.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#992727 Sep 30, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Losers? What will people lose?
Come on, do tell!
I thought everyone wins with Obamacare?
LOL!! Odumbocare is only for the indigent, random fcknozzles (like the leftist worms on this thread)....
OBAMA the GENIUS

Pittsboro, NC

#992728 Sep 30, 2013
REPUBLICANS WORST CITIZENS IN USA!

They huffed, they puffed.......but all fenris could do was Blow your bowner!

NO REPEAL.

NO DELAY!

OBAMACARE HERE TO STAY!

50 MILLION BLUE CROSS CARDS!

WOW!

try and live by majority rule: DEMOCRATS BABY!

To each and every Republican:

FFFFFCK YOU!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#992729 Sep 30, 2013
Bob Woodward: Republicans Are 'Trying To Blackmail' Obama (VIDEO)

"Let's call it what it is, they are trying to blackmail the president and say,'Look, we're going to shut down the government or default on our debt unless you -- we go back, rewind the clock, on Obamacare and delay it or somehow cut off the funding," he said. "You can't govern that way. It will not work. It will be exposed."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/30/bob-...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#992730 Sep 30, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
If this poorly thought out, not ready for prime time disaster turns out to be good in any way, shape or form, I will personally say Nuc is the man and I'm an idiot.
And if it doesn't, you'll say the latter.
Deal?
Your teabaggers are fked! Your party is fked by them. Bye bye!!

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#992731 Sep 30, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
If it was good, sure. I liked Bush's Medicare expansion, passed by a Repugnant Congress, which you nitwits refer to as 'creeping socialism'.
THe ACA was designed to help Americans. How you can be against that proves you're crazy.
If anything, you should work to improve it as necessary. Your side has wasted 3 years pretending it will go away.
It hasn't and it won't. It is becoming more hardwired into our national health care system by the day. It's not just about insurance, you nitwit. The technology and measurement items will help insure better outcomes for all by measuring what works and what doesn't, on a large scale, providing the sort of information patients have never before encountered.
There is so much good in this bill, but you haven't a clue.
You've been fed your marching orders by those who manipulate the weak minded.
Okay, then, let's say it was bad - people losing their jobs, more and more people having to work part-time, some people with waivers and exemptions and others not, and the CBO saying it will bankrupt the country - would you support RepubliCare then?

Would you want a Republican president and a Republican written and passed legislation forcing you to do something against your will without one Democrat on board because they thought they knew best?

Would you want RepubliCare if the majority of Americans did not want it and Republicans who wrote it said it was going to be a disaster?

Answer all three questions respectively please.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#992732 Sep 30, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
You don't even have to report your income to get on the government exchanges.
Just a heads up to anyone who wants to participate in more waste and fraud in this new entitlement program.
With half the country already on some kind of welfare and more people forced into working part-time, who is paying for all of this again?
But when you go to sign up for a policy, your income is required. DUH

Getting on the exchanges is open to everyone, regardless of income. Deductions, etc. are based on income.

Can anyone be this dumb or do you purposely try to spin it as badly as you can??
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#992733 Sep 30, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
OBAMACARE!
IT KICKED YOUR AZZZZZZZ!
shut it down?
What little babies?
You can't win?
So Republicans throw the monopoly board into the air?
OBAMACARE! IT'S EVERYWHERE IN HOURS!
A FEW HOURS TO GO!
WE KICKED YOUR AZZZZZZZ!
Democrats rule!
OBAMACARE!
OBAMACARE!
OBAMACARE!
The majority spoke loudly:
Magic panties Mitt. <---- Get the fffckkk out of here! Puceeee!
OBAMACARE!
OBAMACARE!
OBAMACARE!
provided by Blue Cross.
Exchanges open in hours: every state!
OBAMACARE!
OBAMACARE!
OBAMACARE!
SCKKKKK ON THAT LOSERS!
50 million Blue Cross co pay cards!
Going out tomorrow!
REPUBLICANS ARE THE BIGGEST LOSERS!
OBAMACARE!
OBAMACARE!
OBAMACARE!
(the Genius did it!)
Shut down your mouth: LOSERS!
You're really feisty!! I think you should audition for the next edition of "Bum Fights". You've got that health plan for the poor and useless in place; let's get busy!!!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#992734 Sep 30, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
You don't even have to report your income to get on the government exchanges.
Just a heads up to anyone who wants to participate in more waste and fraud in this new entitlement program.
With half the country already on some kind of welfare and more people forced into working part-time, who is paying for all of this again?
omg

beyond right wing nutjobs who don't want pay their fair share, most people still file tax returns.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#992735 Sep 30, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!! Odumbocare is only for the indigent, random fcknozzles (like the leftist worms on this thread)....
Fenphen used to have an open mind, but all his brains fell out.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#992736 Sep 30, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
Bob Woodward: Republicans Are 'Trying To Blackmail' Obama (VIDEO)
"Let's call it what it is, they are trying to blackmail the president and say,'Look, we're going to shut down the government or default on our debt unless you -- we go back, rewind the clock, on Obamacare and delay it or somehow cut off the funding," he said. "You can't govern that way. It will not work. It will be exposed."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/30/bob-...
Appearing on MSNBC’s Morning Joe, Bob Woodward claimed that a potential economic collapse or downturn would fall on Obama’s head.

"The president, if there is a downturn or a collapse or whatever could happen here that’s bad, it’s going to be on his head. The history books are going to say, we had an economic calamity in the presidency of Barack Obama.”

That was today.

I can provide a video if you want me to.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#992737 Sep 30, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
You don't even have to report your income to get on the government exchanges.
Just a heads up to anyone who wants to participate in more waste and fraud in this new entitlement program.
With half the country already on some kind of welfare and more people forced into working part-time, who is paying for all of this again?
I looked at those plans on our AZ State exchange. They are SO bad, you'd really have to be desperate to enroll in one.

Odumbocare was only designed for welfare slugs (and poorly at that). Most of them won't stay alive long, given the level of care they'll get....

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#992738 Sep 30, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, then, let's say it was bad - people losing their jobs, more and more people having to work part-time, some people with waivers and exemptions and others not, and the CBO saying it will bankrupt the country - would you support RepubliCare then?
Would you want a Republican president and a Republican written and passed legislation forcing you to do something against your will without one Democrat on board because they thought they knew best?
Would you want RepubliCare if the majority of Americans did not want it and Republicans who wrote it said it was going to be a disaster?
Answer all three questions respectively please.
I do not like green eggs and ham, I do not like them, Sam I Am.

It's the law. You're a sore loser. Your side fought this since 2010. Obama was re-elected on Obamacare because your side made it the BIG issue.

If the majority of Americans did not want it, he would not have been re-elected. That is a fact you refuse to recognize. Mitt ran on a promise to 'repeal Obamacare on Day One', and he lost.

All the rest is sour grapes from losers.
OBAMA the GENIUS

Pittsboro, NC

#992739 Sep 30, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
You're really feisty!! I think you should audition for the next edition of "Bum Fights". You've got that health plan for the poor and useless in place; let's get busy!!!
Thought I told you to

SHUT DOWN YOUR MOUTH!

PUSSSCCEEEEE!

go choke on your drunken puke loser ;)

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#992740 Sep 30, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
But when you go to sign up for a policy, your income is required. DUH
Getting on the exchanges is open to everyone, regardless of income. Deductions, etc. are based on income.
Can anyone be this dumb or do you purposely try to spin it as badly as you can??
The government won’t be able to verify whether or not applicants for Obamacare’s insurance exchange subsidies are actually qualified for the aid in the 16 states that are setting up their own exchanges. Instead, until at least 2015, these states will be able to “accept the applicant’s attestation regarding eligibility without further verification.”

The government is going with what Kliff and Somashekhar call “the honor system.”

“We have concluded that the…proposed rule is not feasible for implementation for the first year of operations,” say the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services.“The exchange may accept the applicant’s attestation regarding enrollment in an eligible employer-sponsored plan…without further verification instead of following the procedure in §155.320(d)(3)(iii).”

...Would you support that if this were RepubliCare?

Or how about if a Republican president changed the law - his own law - on a whim every time you turned around because he decided to on his own?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 min Cheftell 68,777
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 10 min Roxie Darling 701
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 12 min Roxie Darling 4,866
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 31 min Atticus Tiberius ... 180,730
Are snowmobiles a problem in your neighbor hood ? 1 hr A Neighbor 1
last post wins! (Apr '13) 1 hr Concerned_American 388
Dear Abby 11/24/14 1 hr RACE 9
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:34 am PST

NFL 6:34AM
Matt Forte: Coaches told us we played 'worst half'
Bleacher Report12:09 PM
Tampa Bay Has Had Enough McCown
NFL12:42 PM
Gruden: Robert Griffin III to start vs. Colts in Week 13
NBC Sports12:43 PM
Jay Gruden: "Every intent" to start RGIII this week
NBC Sports12:47 PM
Redskins' Gruden hedges on RG3 starting next week - NBC Sports