Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
911,481 - 911,500 of 1,096,630 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>You're lost son.
I'm telling you Flack is just plain dumb.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! No son. The primary function of the US Coast Guard at it's birth was lighthouses and lifesaving.
Talk about a lack of eduction, you sure do take it to the next level!
The United States Coast Guard (USCG) is a branch of the United States Armed Forces and one of the country's seven uniformed services. The Coast Guard is a maritime, military, multi-mission service unique among the U.S. military branches for having a maritime law enforcement mission (with jurisdiction in both domestic and international waters) and a federal regulatory agency mission as part of its mission set. It operates under the Department of Homeland Security during peacetime, and can be transferred to the Department of the Navy by the President at any time, or by Congress during time of war.

Created by Congress on 4 August 1790 at the request of Alexander Hamilton as the "Revenue Marine", it is the United States' oldest continuous seagoing service (The United States Navy lists its founding as 1775, for the formation of the Continental Navy. However, that was disbanded in 1785, and the modern U.S. Navy was founded in 1794). As Secretary of the Treasury, Hamilton headed the Revenue Marine, whose original purpose was that of a collector of customs duties in the nation's seaports. By the 1860s the service was known as the United States Revenue Cutter Service and the term Revenue Marine gradually fell into disuse.[5] The Coast Guard was formed from the merger of the Revenue Cutter Service and the United States Life-Saving Service on 28 January 1915. As one of the nation's five armed services, the Coast Guard has been involved in every war from 1790 to Iraq[6] and Afghanistan.[7] As of 2012 the Coast Guard had approximately 42,000 men and women on active duty, 7,900 reservists, 32,000 auxiliarists, and 8,700 full-time civilian employees.[2]

Read it and weep.
WOW

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

Why are Black multimillionaires not the face of the Black 1% they seem to be wrapped in Black Poverty why dont the Black Community Claim the Money of Jay Z why do they look to Wealthy people outside of the community to attack but they never attaqck Kanye , Jay z , Fifty, P diddy,Russel simmons,Baby,Shaq,Jordan,Magic Johnson,Charles Barkley,Lebron James,D wade,the list goes on why are these people never mentioned
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Wrong again Homer but it's ok. You will get it right eventually. By the way. What part of the dully elected legislature (of Virginia) voted to change the name don't you understand? So if anything Virginia should be required to change to West Virginia. But we don't want them.
This is just asinine.

“For God & Country”

Since: Aug 13

The Promised Land Illinois

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You are such an idiot.
The states cannot pass any laws that conflict with the US Constitution or they can be stricken down. DUH
Do you have any clue as to the functioning of the Supreme Court??
That's the court that declared Obamacare Constitutionally acceptable, and declared Jim Crow Laws unConstitutional.(1954)
This is just another version of Jim Crow.
Your comprehension of the Constitution is a mile wide and an inch deep. In other words, stick to truck driving for Airborne Express.
The Federal Government cannot pass any law that conflict with the Constitution or it can be struck down.
They can pass any law they want and enforce it until the Federal or even the State Courts(for state laws) say it is UN-Constitutional.
This is like telling someone they cannot speed even though their car goes 140MPH "Ya Right"
So in essence any stupid law can be passes, sad but true.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

Oh lookie - the mental case is back!
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try, old fool.
If Obama's +8 is mediocre, that makes Bush's +3 just what?? LOL
2012 Dem gains were due to GOP candidates like Todd Akin and Richard Mourdoch, fascists who attacked women's rights and were rejected.
Coattails?? You're so FOS it's laughable.
Repugnants self destructed and were rejected, from the Magic 47% Mormon right down the line.
For you to say otherwise shows how delusional you are.
WOW

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

Why dont Blacks ever say Dad all they say is Son so the sons are the fathers so they know not what being a father is
Michelle

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

In Obama’s America, Worse is the New Normal

Since the collapse of Lehman Brothers in 2008, we have been less rich, and our stupidity ought in theory to be less affordable. Instead, it’s been supersized.

To take only the most obvious example, President Obama has added six-and-a-half trillion bucks to the national debt, and has nothing to show for it.

As Churchill would say, had his bust not been bounced from the Oval Office, never in the field of human spending has so much been owed by so many for so little.

Meanwhile, the ranks of Obamacare victims grows as insurance companies like Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield send letters to say,“To meet the requirements of the new laws, your current plan can no longer be continued beyond your 2014 renewal date.”

Beyond the president’s characteristically breezy lie that “if you like your health-care plan, you will be able to keep your health-care plan” is the sheer nuttiness of what’s happening.

For years, Europeans and “progressive” Americans have raged at the immorality of the U.S. medical system: All those millions with no health coverage!
But so many are now being dropped and have no insurance because of what Obama calls “universal health care”.

The CBO’s most recent calculations estimate that in 2023, a decade after the implementation of Obamacare, there will still be over 30 million people uninsured — or about the population of Canada. That doesn’t sound terribly “universal,” and I would bet it’s something of a low-ball figure: As many employers are discovering, one of the simplest ways “to meet the requirements of the new laws” and still stay just about solvent is to shift your workers from family plans to individual plans, and tell their spouses and children to go look elsewhere.

Does Obamacare achieve its other goal of “containing costs,” already higher than anywhere else?

No. Avik Roy reports in Forbes that Obamacare will increase individual-market premiums by 62 percent for women, 99 percent for men. In America,“insuring” against disaster now costs more than you’d pay in most countries for disaster.

No one has ever before attempted to devise a uniform health system for 300 million people — for the very good reason that it probably can’t be done.

Britain’s National Health Service serves a population less than a fifth the size of America’s and is the third-largest employer on the planet after the Indian National Railways and the Chinese People’s Liberation Army, the last of which is now largely funded by American taxpayers through interest payment on federal debt.

A single-payer U.S. system would be bigger than Britain’s NHS, India’s railways, and China’s army combined, at least in its bureaucracy.

So, as in banking and housing and college tuition and so many other areas of endeavor, Washington is engaging in a kind of under-the-counter nationalization, in which the husk of a nominally private industry is conscripted to enforce government rules — and ruthlessly so, as many others are discovering.

Since: Nov 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

forks_make_us_fat wrote:
Hahahahah!

"Barack Obama Has Created More Conservatives Than He Has Jobs"

https://michaelgraham.com/barack-obama-has-cr...
Poll: Americans are now more Conservatives that ever!!!

The Liberal Media needs to work harder now!
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Son, I know you're a right wing nut and have problems with facts and comprehension so let me see if I can clarify this down to your level....
... it was YOUR version of history in question.
So please don't "pass the buck to duck" the issue.
Apparently rightwingers only care about the Constitution when it suits them.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>I realize you have a tough time comprehending things, I was talking also talking about voting 'requirements', guess everything needs to be spelled out to you morons. States just can't disregard the Constitution and do whatever the fck they want, why have a Constitution then?
Okay, I'm going to type this real s l o w. The voting requirements in the constitution is in S e c t i o n 4. It says the m a n n e r of the elections is up to the states.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF is it with you idiots. there us a difference between needing to show ID needing to show photo ID.
A photo ID is not required in CT.
Nuculur Option likes to use WTF too.

Hmmmm sock?

The difference is a photo ID is better.

That is what I show.

What is your retarded reason dumbfk liar?

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Also if it was 'still Virginia' why the name change?
I don't know. You would have to ask them. If I have time I might look it up.
Grampy

South Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Flack's argument was that state legislators can take away the right to a popular vote. It had nothing to do with the electoral college. But nice try, Weakheart.
Who was the only President to be elected by electors only??
George Washington or Kim Il-sung?

Since: Nov 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

Ted Cruz for president!!!

But Liberals hate Hispanics so they will destroy him as they destroyed woman Sarah Palin and blank African-American Herman Cain.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>I realize you have a tough time comprehending things, I was talking also talking about voting 'requirements', guess everything needs to be spelled out to you morons. States just can't disregard the Constitution and do whatever the fck they want, why have a Constitution then?
Everyone knows Libtards throwing a fit is the bomb!

You guys crap on cars for chrissakes....
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Can't take away something they never had. The governor can appoint them. They can draw straws. In fact the 17th amendment should be repealed along with the 16th.
You probably want to get rid of the 19th as well.
Michelle

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

In Obama’s America, Worse is the New Normal

Obama’s pointless, traceless super-spending is now (as they used to say after 9/11)“the new normal.” Nancy Pelosi assured the nation last weekend that everything that can be cut has been cut and there are no more cuts to be made. And the disturbing thing is that, as a matter of practical politics, she may well be right.

If you have old money well managed, you can afford to be stupid — or afford the government’s stupidity on your behalf.

If you’re a social-activist celebrity getting $20 million per movie, you can afford the government’s stupidity.

If you’re a tenured professor or a unionized bureaucrat whose benefits were chiseled in stone two generations ago, you can afford it.

If you’ve got a wind farm and you’re living large on government “green energy” investments, you can afford it.

If you’ve got the contract for signing up Obamaphone recipients, you can afford it.

But out there beyond the islands of privilege most Americans don’t have the same comfortably padded margin for error, and they’re hunkering down.
WOW

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

Talk about racism in the Latin community because they feel the same way about Blacks that they try to say is only Whites that feels this way where is al sharpton and obama you have daughters who look like this little say something obama the phony Little Miss Hispanic Stripped of Title Because She’s Not Latin Enough Delaware’s 7-year-old Little Miss Hispanic is devastated that she was stripped of her title because she’s not Hispanic enough.

After winning the Miss Chiquita Delaware pageant on August, 31, Jakiyah McCoy graced the cover of a Spanish language newspaper. That’s when questions and doubts were raised among readers in the Latin community.

El Tiempo Hispano newspaper reports that president of Nuestras Raíces (Our Roots) Delaware Maria Perez denies the allegations that Jakiyah was stripped of her title for being black.

Perez said the family couldn’t prove the minimum requirement of 25% Latin roots.

where are the Suburban libs talk about illegal immigration

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
I thought Obama/Liberals told us the American People loves Obamacare…Most Popular Question at Healthcare.gov :'How do I get exemption?'
That's because MOST people don't need Obamacare you dumbass. Its for the 30 million uncovered and those people that the insurance companies have thrown under the bus.
Obamacare is really exposing the ignorance of you right wing morons.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 22 at 8:29PM CDT

•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••