Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#992191 Sep 30, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Explain 2012.
When voters said loudly: OBAMACARE! YES!
Democrats won seats in both houses......
And President Obama kicked the crapppp out of your loser!
Now that is a mandate!
50 million Blue Cross co pay cards going out tomorrow!
ACA!
HERE TO STAY!
(voters know how bad Republicans blow!)
Ruth Chambers Holt Kennett - OBAMA the GENIUS

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ruth.chambersholt
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/kennett-mo/TA...

Just how stupid is Ruth Chambers Holt?
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/kennett-mo/TB...

Greensboro, NC - Knightdale and Rocky Mount, NC http://www.topix.com/album/detail/gainesville...

Ruth Chambers Holt miserable life forever engraved on the internet
http://www.google.com/search...

It's the culture..
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#992192 Sep 30, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
how intellectual it isn't to constantly post the same insults.
so yes, you are tea party.
AND... If it's ghetto, ignorant, and idiot, it's free cheese, loser, and liberal, NOT Tea Party....

It's the culture...

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#992193 Sep 30, 2013
A blonde really got tired of all blonde jokes and decided to hang herself in the bathroom. As she locked the door, she yelled at her husband, "I'm hanging myself because I'm tired of jokes about us blondes being stupid!"

Her husband broke into the bathroom and saw his wife with a rope tied on her toe. The husband said, "I thought you were hanging yourself."

She said, "Yes, I am!"

The husband replied, "Usually when people hang themselves, they tie the rope around their neck, so why is yours tied on your toe?"

She said, "I tried that, but I couldn't breathe."
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#992194 Sep 30, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
how intellectual it isn't to constantly post the same insults.
so yes, you are tea party.
It's not an insult... It's the facts...

If it's ghetto, ignorant, and idiot, it's free cheese, loser, and liberal..

It's the culture...

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#992195 Sep 30, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> It's funny but I have friends who live 25 miles up a creek valley that then have to drive another 25 miles to the closest DMV and they have no problem getting a photo ID. How about the same way they get to the doctor, the store, or anywhere else they need to go. I'm not calling them stupid. learn to read. I'm saying you libtards are calling them stupid because you say they can't get a photo ID. In this day and age it is not that hard. In fact I would bet that anybody that says they can't get a photo ID goes by a place to get one at least once a month. Unless they are home bound in which case they would mail it in anyway.
I have news, if they are driving, they have a photo ID.

So, gee, you have friends that can get to the photo ID center. If they don't drive then they have support people that do.

Not everyone has that.

Yes, you did call them stupid. You said they were too stupid to get that photo ID.

Doctors grocery stores, etc can be found in their neighborhoods just like their polling places.

But that is not relevant.

What is relevant is that Republicans passed the law to prevent voter fraud that isn't there for the sole purpose of getting certain people to no longer vote,.

You should be ashamed but instead to are all for it. "F*ck the Constitution" Right Flacktard?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#992196 Sep 30, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Our county has over 75 voting centers and one photo ID center.
You people are dumber than sh*t.
Any form of ID is appropriate for voting or for identification like when you signed up for Welfare or Medicaidalways RealDumbDave..

RealDumbDave protecting losers, criminals and pedophiles with warrants...

It's the culture...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#992197 Sep 30, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So, gee, you have friends that can get to the photo ID center. If they don't drive then they have support people that do.
Not everyone has that.
Yes, you did call them stupid. You said they were too stupid to get that photo ID.
Doctors grocery stores, etc can be found in their neighborhoods just like their polling places.
What is relevant is that Republicans passed the law to prevent voter fraud that isn't there for the sole purpose of getting certain people to no longer vote,.
You should be ashamed but instead to are all for it. "F*ck the Constitution" Right Flacktard?
"F*ck the Constitution" Right Flacktard?

If it's ghetto, ignorant, and idiot, it's illiterate, loser, and liberal..

It's the culture...
OBAMA the GENIUS

Pittsboro, NC

#992198 Sep 30, 2013
Where did the liars go today?

A little truth got you down?

I like Blue Cross.

They are providing quotes tomorrow!

On the ACA EXCHANGES!

Republican lying machine looks broke.

Shut down gov over BLUE CROSS CO PAY CARDS?

WOW! DESPERATE MUCH?

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#992199 Sep 30, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Not everyone has that.
Nope love the constitution. Wish we would get back to it's principles. If we did follow the constitution we wouldn't be in this mess. Listen, in the town and area I grew up in there is no photo ID center. it is a long ways to get there. The closest place is 25 miles away. You need a photo ID to buy alcohol or tobacco products. State law. With the exception of mom and pop stores the cashier must punch in the DOB in the register. Chain stores are required to video tape these transactions. I have heard of no one complaining that they can't buy either. If these people can get to the photo ID place for that they can get there for voting.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#992200 Sep 30, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Explain 2012.
When voters said loudly: OBAMACARE! YES!
Democrats won seats in both houses......
And President Obama kicked the crapppp out of your loser!
Now that is a mandate!
50 million Blue Cross co pay cards going out tomorrow!
ACA!
HERE TO STAY!
(voters know how bad Republicans blow!)
The voters never favored Obamacare. They did favor Obama over Romney since the LSM covered for his failures in Benghazi and the O-conomy.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#992201 Sep 30, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Our county has over 75 voting centers and one photo ID center.
You people are dumber than sh*t.
How many are close by in nearby counties?

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#992202 Sep 30, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
Where did the liars go today?
A little truth got you down?
I like Blue Cross.
They are providing quotes tomorrow!
On the ACA EXCHANGES!
Republican lying machine looks broke.
Shut down gov over BLUE CROSS CO PAY CARDS?
WOW! DESPERATE MUCH?
How much is the deductible?

Somehow, I bet you'll never tell us.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#992204 Sep 30, 2013
The ball is in Obama/Reid court whether the Government Shutdown!! Bring it On!!

Gettysburg, PA

#992205 Sep 30, 2013
A reminder from Joe Biden to the Right Whiners.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php...
READ THE DAMN BILL

Winterville, NC

#992206 Sep 30, 2013
http://www.c-span.org/Live-Video/C-SPAN/

LISTEN TO THE BULL SHIT COMING FROM DEM! ON LIVE
C-SPAN
VOTE OUT ALL PEOPLE WHO SUPPORT OBAMA CARE!
Michelle

New York, NY

#992207 Sep 30, 2013
Adam 36 wrote:
Obama is either lying or has very bad advisers...
Khamenei's Fatwa Against Nuclear Arms Does Not Exist
President Obama told the UN General Assembly on Sept. 24: "The Supreme Leader has issued a fatwa against the development of nuclear weapons."In fact, such a fatwa was never issued by Supreme Leader Khamenei and does not exist. The deception regarding "Khamenei's fatwa" has been promoted by the Iranian regime for years. Each time, the fatwa was given a different year of issue - 2005, 2007, or 2012 - but the text was never presented.
http://www.memri.org/report/en/0/0/0/0/0/0/74...
m
I vote option C--obama is lying AND has very bad advisers...
TSM

El Paso, TX

#992208 Sep 30, 2013
I’ll never forget Obama calling Bush unpatriotic/Failure for raising the Debt Ceiling!! Obama as a United States senator said the following!!
Obama…The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure...Increasing America’s debt weakens us domestically and internationally. Leadership means that “the buck stops here.”
Now, this debt ceiling — I just want to remind people in case you haven’t been keeping up — raising the debt ceiling, which has been done over a hundred times, does not increase our debt; it does not somehow promote wastefulness what a Joke!! Whatever policies Obama puts Forth Foreign/Domestic Equal Failure!! MR PRESIDENT THE BALL IS IN YOUR COURT!!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#992209 Sep 30, 2013
RealDave wrote:
A reminder from Joe Biden to the Right Whiners.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php...
Hair Plugs for Brains Joe O'Biden, the intellect of the of the Democratic Party.

A grin with an idiot behind it....

It's the culture..

Gettysburg, PA

#992210 Sep 30, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Nope love the constitution. Wish we would get back to it's principles. If we did follow the constitution we wouldn't be in this mess. Listen, in the town and area I grew up in there is no photo ID center. it is a long ways to get there. The closest place is 25 miles away. You need a photo ID to buy alcohol or tobacco products. State law. With the exception of mom and pop stores the cashier must punch in the DOB in the register. Chain stores are required to video tape these transactions. I have heard of no one complaining that they can't buy either. If these people can get to the photo ID place for that they can get there for voting.
Make all the excuses you want. Oh they need a photo ID to by cigarettes & Alcohol...really? When was the last time you were carded?

1) What voter fraud is it stopping? Where are the statistics?

2) How many will not get that ID & stop voting?

When you have the guts to answer those two questions honestly, then you will see what the purpose of these laws are.

This is no different than setting up too few polling booths & creating 2 hour long lines. Not everyone can wait or will wait..

Voter suppression. Why do you support playing political games with the right to vote?
OBAMA the GENIUS

Pittsboro, NC

#992211 Sep 30, 2013
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
How much is the deductible?
Somehow, I bet you'll never tell us.
Hey idiot!

Deductible?

I will take $5 grand deductible over a $200,000 hospital bill or $1 million billed for some procedures!

Plus the hospital will let me pay off the $5 grand over three years!

Get covered! Uninsured in America is dummmm!

ACA: saving me $400 per month.....

WITH BETTER COVERAGE.

Same Blue Cross co pay card!

Lie much Republican?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min Edmond Pulpo 181,905
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 18 min Rick Moss 71,133
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 21 min Le Jimbo 22
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Grau 68,893
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 49,250
The Road to Perdition is strewn with the corpses 1 hr Star Thugs Lose 16
Abby 12-22 2 hr Mister Tonka 5
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Deputy Dog 98,857
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]