Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
911,021 - 911,040 of 1,095,513 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans have provided the funding...the DemoKKKrats want the shutdown.
Yup, or the slackertics would've shown up to do the WORK, of the people, by the people , FOR the people (rather than AGAINST them-Once again) today.

Tsk tsk....thank a slackerTic on Tuesday, Voters of America!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Many of those listed are only if you make over $200/$250K . And we know you don't.
You have no change in the Medicare tax you are paying.
You pay no tax on medical devices.
Spoken by the person who thinks corporations pay taxes. By the way, Dave, you never answered the question. Where does the money come from to allow your business to pay it's taxes?
OBAMA the GENIUS

Pittsboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
How does that make you FEEL, I smoke large boners...:-)
LOL

LOL

LOL

if you need a dck in your mouth to shut it down......

Get on it Fenny!

This just in:

Every Republican is a lying sack of crapppp!

And

OBAMACARE! IT'S. EVERYWHERE. NEXT. WEEK.

WE WON!

REPUBLICANS SCKKK AZZZZZZ!

shut down your momma you POS!

OBAMACARE! provided by Blue Cross!
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You still have't mention which of the ACA taxes you will be paying.
I'll let you know when/if they raise the damn premiums on what we ALREADY pay out the nose for (not counting the INCREASES in co-pays that I've seen being implemented-TWICE even--ALREADY) Duh A Vey.

Did you miss that link awhile back-to the TAX and FINE of IRS CommunisTic pools of fools KGB page?? DO you need I to post it again for you?
Patriot

Longmont, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

Comet ISON Goes Green

September 28, 2013

As NASA and the European Space Agency prepare their remote photojournalists – Mars Express, Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter and the Curiosity and Opportunity rovers – to capture photos of Comet ISON’s flyby of Mars early next week, amateur astronomers continue to monitor and photograph the comet from backyard observatories across the blue Earth. Several recent color photos show ISON’s bright head or nucleus at the center of a puffy, green coma. Green’s a good omen – a sign the comet’s getting more active as it enters the realm of the inner solar system and sun’s embrace.

Read more: http://www.universetoday.com/105087/comet-iso...

We are told there will be "signs in the sun, moon and stars" - http://biblehub.com/luke/21-25.htm

Speaking of "signs and omens", Is green "a good omen" as this article suggests?

http://biblehub.com/nlt/revelation/6.htm vs 7,8
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The Democrats had already provided he funding. All your America Hating Republicans had to do was pass it. Instead they push for a shut down.
There hasn't even been a twinkie dancing B-U-D-G-E-T PASSED yet Duh A Vey--let alone any of them having an actual CLUE about how much MORE they'll be DRAINING and depleting out of what's lef tof the pockets of WORKING class America.

Hell... not even state and givverment health care agencies have any sort of REAL working idea on this NOT READY for prime time three dung layer birdcage liner worthy paperweight in need of MORE (way more) damn work.

But hey...Peelousie sayd...yewz has to pass Pandorees box it to sees what's in it.

Idiot half empty, rotten apple barrel carts before broke back mules, carnival barkering, three ring, circus side show charlatans.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Speaking of taxes, here are 20 new taxes ObamaCare imposes
By Bruce McQuain
These via the Americans for Tax Reform. Says the ATR:
Taxpayers are reminded that the President’s healthcare law is one of the largest tax increases in American history.
Indeed. Tax increases which took place in 2010 after the passage of the bill:
1. Excise Tax on Charitable Hospitals (Min$/immediate):$50,000 per hospital if they fail to meet new "community health assessment needs," "financial assistance," and "billing and collection" rules set by HHS. Bill: PPACA; Page: 1,961-1,971
2. Codification of the “economic substance doctrine”(Tax hike of $4.5 billion). This provision allows the IRS to disallow completely-legal tax deductions and other legal tax-minimizing plans just because the IRS deems that the action lacks “substance” and is merely intended to reduce taxes owed. Bill: Reconciliation Act; Page: 108-113
3.“Black liquor” tax hike (Tax hike of $23.6 billion). This is a tax increase on a type of bio-fuel. Bill: Reconciliation Act; Page: 105
4. Tax on Innovator Drug Companies ($22.2 bil/Jan 2010):$2.3 billion annual tax on the industry imposed relative to share of sales made that year. Bill: PPACA; Page: 1,971-1,980
5. Blue Cross/Blue Shield Tax Hike ($0.4 bil/Jan 2010): The special tax deduction in current law for Blue Cross/Blue Shield companies would only be allowed if 85 percent or more of premium revenues are spent on clinical services. Bill: PPACA; Page: 2,004
6. Tax on Indoor Tanning Services ($2.7 billion/July 1, 2010): New 10 percent excise tax on Americans using indoor tanning salons. Bill: PPACA; Page: 2,397-2,399
Hey Flacko__happy to see the Mountaineers win in Oklahoma yesterday despite the ugliest uni's since the 1979 Pittsburg Pirates.

Who's Bruce McQuain?

Dare I google that name??

Or just take a wild azz guess?
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Many of those listed are only if you make over $200/$250K . And we know you don't.
ANY and all business making over speccified amounts-

Just ADMIt the TRUTH DUH A Vey--when YOU see ANOTHER percentile taken OUT of YOUR paycheck for the "America Communinist Act" ...draining and depleting the WORKING class people some MORE, via robbinghoodietic tacTics of MORE tax and fine.

AKA Medicaire "PLUS"....not to be confused with what's ALREADY hacked out of peoples paychecks regularly.

Duhmmy.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
$200K is not all that much given the high Obama taxes...

Medicare tax is an additional 0.9%...
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll let you know when/if they raise the damn premiums on what we ALREADY pay out the nose for (not counting the INCREASES in co-pays that I've seen being implemented-TWICE even--ALREADY) Duh A Vey.
Did you miss that link awhile back-to the TAX and FINE of IRS CommunisTic pools of fools KGB page?? DO you need I to post it again for you?
While premiums increase every year anyway, I GUARANTEE you will see at least an additional 10-20% increase above the norm. That's just the way it works; you will be subsidizing the exchanges, 60-80% of whom are irresponsible freeloaders (like "odumbo the penius").

That is, until odumbocare is inevitably repealed or scaled back (the latter most likely)....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
...and when the economics of ObamaKKKare crash, the threshhold for those tax increases will be lowered....
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

Occupy-Chicago wrote:
<quoted text>
Again I say So What!
Inconvenience Yes - Hurt No!!
Shutting down the fed permanently is my penultimate dream day.....
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
F*ck you. Your Party had a year to participate & they did nothing but say no.
If Republicans wanted to reform healthcare the way they wanted they should have done it in the 12 years from 1995 thru 2006 when they ran Congress.
But they didn't so you & your buddies can go f*ck themselves.
I'm NOT a Republican-- you inbred moron.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Flacko__happy to see the Mountaineers win in Oklahoma yesterday despite the ugliest uni's since the 1979 Pittsburg Pirates.
Who's Bruce McQuain?
Dare I google that name??
Or just take a wild azz guess?
Well thank you. Baylor game next Saturday night ought to be good.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Many of those listed are only if you make over $200/$250K
Why does that make it OK?
DumbDave

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I'm NOT a Republican-- you inbred moron.
DumbDave is too stoopid to realize you post as "TheIndependentMajority "

Go figure. This moron actually thinks he makes sense.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
In Florida the penalty for non participation is $95 in year one. That's about $8 per month.

The penalty increases each year.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Have a nice day, nuc. Busy weekend so far. Brother-in-law flying in from California this afternoon for a few day visit with us before driving up to J'ville to see the rest of the family.
So try and be nice to others until I come back.
Are you going to ask him about anal sex?
OBAMA the GENIUS

Pittsboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

Occupy-Chicago wrote:
<quoted text>
Again I say So What!
Inconvenience Yes - Hurt No!!
No hurt?

Fed backed home loans for 1st time buyers.....approvals shut down. Awwwwwww economy down. Thanks dummmmmazzzzz Republicans!

800,000 without wages on Tuesday!

They have bills fool.......they are very hurt by Republicans gov shut down.

So some billionaire can deny med ins to millions of folks.......the billionaire who wipes the Republican azzzzzzz with cash.

Remember: All Republicans are lying sacks of crappppp!

Ohhhhhhhhhh and

BLUE CROSS ON BOARD TO PROVIDE OBAMACARE!

(Is that how commies work? Dck hole liars!)
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

DumbDave wrote:
<quoted text>
DumbDave is too stoopid to realize you post as "TheIndependentMajority "
Go figure. This moron actually thinks he makes sense.
You Sir are a GREAT American (and chimpy dave is a dooooshe).......

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago