Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 45,547)

Showing posts 910,921 - 910,940 of1,078,102
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
F*ck the crybaby Republicans.
The law has already been debated &voted, the crybabies lost.
The crybabies took it to the USSC, they lost.
The crybabies ran a repeal candidate, he lost.
The Democrats voted to allow the sequester cuts to continue. That ia a compromise but Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooo, the Republicans demand repeal or delay of the ACA,.
Now that they've boxed themselves into a corner, right wing crazies want Obama's help to get them out!

What was Mitch McConnell's primary party objective? Oh yes, make Obama a one term President....
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
According to these bozo's
Blue Cross is a communist government?
Ha ha ha
Blue Cross OBAMACARE:
Don't leave home without it!
May the lower to mid range EARNING working class--shove the tax and fine PUNISHMENTS of the America CommieTics Act that you spew of your own ignorance down YOUR throat, daily.

Parasite commie-lunaTic worshipper LOSER.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"nutsucker"
"silly" is much like you, she seldom offers a post without slurring/demeaning the person she is posting to. The difference between the two of you, "silly" on occasion offers something of interest, you never offer anything of interest.
Peace
KMA
Good thing you limit yourself to personal commentary instead of 'anything of interest' son!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

Janitor wrote:
<quoted text>
You never heard of governmental shutdowns prior to Obama? Where have you been living? There were two actual shutdowns during Reagan's administration. Neither for very long, but workers were sent home twice, once in 1991 and again in 1994. During George Bush's administration, in 1990, the government was shutdown over a three day weekend and in 1995 and again in 1996, during the Clinton administration, there were two more. And, those were the actual shutdowns. With the Senators and Congressmen playing games every time they want to get some attention, for whatever reason, the threat of shutting down the government is nothing new or original.
Before my time? Hah__the stooge must be about 15yoa__much too you young to be posting in this atmosphere. There oughta be a law.

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Whose PAYING for ALL that Dupont?
Of all the people that I've ever known to have had healthcare insurance (and being as I grew up around where you post from-aka the PAY FOR IT "Insurance capital of the nation" rather than any FWEE-RIDING givverment parasite TAKE it from others sector) I've NEVER, EVER seen anyone denied -until THIS administrative bunch of baby STALINS took office.
EVER.
The bill needs REWORKED, with BOTH/ALL sides having input--not just a little select group of Stalin/Mao parasite pushers.
NO more TAX and FINE punishments AGAINST the UNinsured lower to mid range working class sectors!!
NO I.R.S. INVASION of peoples healthcare rights to PRIVACY! Direct HIPPA invasion!
YOU grow up Dupont-and quit acting like some street thug PUNK on a stage of nothing but partisan ego stroking, and do what's RIGHT FOR already struggling, broke back American lower to mid range working class America-for a change---NOT against it!!
Even under the Affordable Care Act, there is an open door to the emergency room. People won't be denied because they don't have insurance. It is shameful that everything PDUPONT mentioned has been happening in the past.

We will still be picking up the tab for the "Struggling, broke back Americans to mid-range working class Americans" by subsidizing their insurance premiums. It's those irresponsible leechers who can afford insurance but chose to gamble on good health that will be brought into the system one way or another. Those penalties they pay will help subsidize healthcare for the less fortunate.... as they should. Live with it.
NuculurSurpriZed

Lakewood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
I am Waxturd/Fenris. Nuff said.
Not Surprized
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Rupert Murdoch has admitted manipulating the News to suit his agenda.
"Former Fox News producer Charlie Reina explained, "The roots of Fox News Channel's day-to-day on-air bias are actual and direct. They come in the form of an executive memo distributed electronically each morning, addressing what stories will be covered and, often, suggesting how they should be covered. To the newsroom personnel responsible for the channel's daytime programming, The Memo is the Bible. If, on any given day, you notice that the Fox anchors seem to be trying to drive a particular point home, you can bet The Memo is behind it."
Larry Johnson, a former part-time Fox News commentator, describing Fox News' Vice President of News, John Moody's memos: the memos are "talking points instructing us what the themes are supposed to be, and God help you if you stray."
Fox News Washington managing editor Bill Sammon issued a memo instructing producers to not use the phrase "public option" when discussing a key measure of President Obama's reform bill, and instead use the terms "government option" or "government-run health insurance"; Sammon also suggested that the qualifier "so-called" be said before any proper mention of the public option.
Fox News commentator, Ann Coulter, said after 9/11 we should "invade their countries, kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity." Yep, she's the voice of Republicans alright.
Partisanship, extremism and controversy attract viewership and that makes money which is all FOX care about. Truth be damned.
http://www.prosecutenewscorp.com/...
lol! Galt needs to read this too...

.... but I'm sure it goes against his agenda

.... you know, facts!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

Lakeesha Bocateesha wrote:
<quoted text> leosanus fake teacher illegitimate babymama would know
Think she's confusing reality- with some of her padded cellmate bocaca raton warped delusions, and dribbling out MORE psychosuckievant delusions of the depraved kind!

Dark age, straight ticket labelduhm label Nutcases or Ignorance ala exceptional` levels.

Freaks.
OBAMA the GENIUS

Youngsville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

Magic panties Mitt lost to OBAMACARE!

Lost!

Lost!

Lost!

Lost the election.

Guaranteed OBAMACARE is here to stay.

The voters did that.

The citizen majority of the USA.

Losers get to cry day and night.

Winners get a Blue Cross card!

Republicans are terrorists threatening the citizens.

The citizens will not forget.

We vote. Republicans lose.

Oh yeah:

OBAMACARE! It's Everywhere!

(Even little shhhtty red States ;)

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Larry Johnson, a former part-time Fox News commentator, describing Fox News' Vice President of News, John Moody's memos: the memos are "talking points instructing us what the themes are supposed to be, and God help you if you stray."
What's NBC up to now...Lucky No.7?

Seven instances (that we know of) of willful, intentional journalistic malpractice.

Why no outrage? Because NBC commits its malpractice in service of You-Know-Who and his party's agenda.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's start over, Lily. You can't that easily and flippantly get away with answering the serious questions I posed to you.
Do you deny major companies are cutting back to part-time?
If you do, prove it's not true.
Can you explain why some are exempt and others are not?
If yes, please explain.
Do you know how it will be implemented or how the IRS is going to manage it?
If yes, please tell the rest of us.
Do you know how much it's going to cost in the long run and who is going to pay for it?
If yes, show the figures.
If you aren't convinced the unknowns aren't scaring a lot of people, explain why the majority are against it.
If it's not in their communist jackboot manifesto script for velveteenage partisan, tree root licking worshipers, they can't.

All they can do is mouth dribble out MORE lies of the depraved and dark age psychoTic kind.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
So tell us...what website is it with no agenda?
What source gives us poor, uninformed citizens the unadulterated truth concerning the political landscape of our good ol' US of A?
From the Party of Ideas to the Party of Attitudes

....I long for the day when the Right, and the GOP, once again becomes the party of ideas, innovation, and effective governance, versus irrritable mental gestures which seek to resemble ideas.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/dreher...

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Fk off you clueless, ignorant, depraved, bobbleheaded, obamma cheap thrill ball washing freak.
I've had PLENTY of them AND the PROOF to go with it-you parasite LOSERTIC.
Crawl back under your gulag dark age moss covered rock-you fweeriding, dirty commieTIC worshiper.
You are on record here as saying you haven't had a job since you moved to KY so you could collect welfare.

Besides, you prove your insanity and drug addiction daily with your insane writing style tic tic tic.

At least most of the cons here are literate. Not you. You're a crazy methhead who has her own language, steeped in addiction and ignorance.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

Burrito Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
*shrug*
Yeah, but you're a nighur.
You lose.
Liars and cons never win...the just keep losing.

rat on is a PSYCHO.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Just why would I know the antics of the prevaricating Methmouth, Loser? Tell me another one, Hydraheaded troll.
Wow, leosignoanus has even WORSE than what was obvious.

Deny YOUR own depraved , delusional words much, LOSER?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
The American People have heard all these Liberal Horror Stories before ( The Sky is Falling ) from 2010 Mid-Terms, Sequester, today the president has a chance to step up and show Leadership will he Fail to Meet the Call…My President the Ball is in Your Court!!
My President's balls are in your mouth.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

Two things before I go

(1) Does anybody now not believe that Muslims want nothing but the world under Shari'a law after the Miss World deal?

(2) In my travels over the last few days I heard many commercials about how little payments for insurance would be but although they mentioned subsidies not one mentioned how much they would cost the federal government, meaning us. Does anybody, with a brain, believe that this will work out so that it doesn't drastically increase the national debt?
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You just called Lily a drunk, yet you criticize her for personal attacks??
You're one crazy mofo, Nobraina.
But we've know that for years. All you have is Topix.
You in the same padded cell too?

Cell block Gulag-for no brain, partisan bobbleheaded LoserTics, no doubt.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
What's NBC up to now...Lucky No.7?
Seven instances (that we know of) of willful, intentional journalistic malpractice.
Why no outrage? Because NBC commits its malpractice in service of You-Know-Who and his party's agenda.
FOX's owners are under investigation inthe UK and the USA.

You want to talk about how FOX bugged 9-11 widow's cellphones??

Or hoewmany of Murdoch's people have been arrested for criminal conduct??

C'mon Ray, you little pansy, let's compare NBC to criminal organization FOX.

When it comes to criminality, FOX can't be beat. Murdoch has been forced to divest ome of his empire over his crimes.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Even under the Affordable Care Act, there is an open door to the emergency room. People won't be denied because they don't have insurance. It is shameful that everything PDUPONT mentioned has been happening in the past.
We will still be picking up the tab for the "Struggling, broke back Americans to mid-range working class Americans" by subsidizing their insurance premiums. It's those irresponsible leechers who can afford insurance but chose to gamble on good health that will be brought into the system one way or another. Those penalties they pay will help subsidize healthcare for the less fortunate.... as they should. Live with it.
"be brought into the system one way or another"? Seems I've heard that kind of talk before when I was much younger. Now I wonder where that was?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 910,921 - 910,940 of1,078,102
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 22 at 2:51PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE