Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
910,881 - 910,900 of 1,101,889 Comments Last updated 6 min ago
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#991803 Sep 29, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Just why would I know the antics of the prevaricating Methmouth, Loser? Tell me another one, Hydraheaded troll.
Wow, leosignoanus has even WORSE than what was obvious.

Deny YOUR own depraved , delusional words much, LOSER?

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#991804 Sep 29, 2013
TSM wrote:
The American People have heard all these Liberal Horror Stories before ( The Sky is Falling ) from 2010 Mid-Terms, Sequester, today the president has a chance to step up and show Leadership will he Fail to Meet the CallůMy President the Ball is in Your Court!!
My President's balls are in your mouth.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#991805 Sep 29, 2013
Two things before I go

(1) Does anybody now not believe that Muslims want nothing but the world under Shari'a law after the Miss World deal?

(2) In my travels over the last few days I heard many commercials about how little payments for insurance would be but although they mentioned subsidies not one mentioned how much they would cost the federal government, meaning us. Does anybody, with a brain, believe that this will work out so that it doesn't drastically increase the national debt?
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#991806 Sep 29, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You just called Lily a drunk, yet you criticize her for personal attacks??
You're one crazy mofo, Nobraina.
But we've know that for years. All you have is Topix.
You in the same padded cell too?

Cell block Gulag-for no brain, partisan bobbleheaded LoserTics, no doubt.

Location hidden

#991807 Sep 29, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
What's NBC up to now...Lucky No.7?
Seven instances (that we know of) of willful, intentional journalistic malpractice.
Why no outrage? Because NBC commits its malpractice in service of You-Know-Who and his party's agenda.
FOX's owners are under investigation inthe UK and the USA.

You want to talk about how FOX bugged 9-11 widow's cellphones??

Or hoewmany of Murdoch's people have been arrested for criminal conduct??

C'mon Ray, you little pansy, let's compare NBC to criminal organization FOX.

When it comes to criminality, FOX can't be beat. Murdoch has been forced to divest ome of his empire over his crimes.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#991808 Sep 29, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Even under the Affordable Care Act, there is an open door to the emergency room. People won't be denied because they don't have insurance. It is shameful that everything PDUPONT mentioned has been happening in the past.
We will still be picking up the tab for the "Struggling, broke back Americans to mid-range working class Americans" by subsidizing their insurance premiums. It's those irresponsible leechers who can afford insurance but chose to gamble on good health that will be brought into the system one way or another. Those penalties they pay will help subsidize healthcare for the less fortunate.... as they should. Live with it.
"be brought into the system one way or another"? Seems I've heard that kind of talk before when I was much younger. Now I wonder where that was?
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#991809 Sep 29, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You are on record here as saying you haven't had a job since you moved to KY so you could collect welfare.
Besides, you prove your insanity and drug addiction daily with your insane writing style tic tic tic.
At least most of the cons here are literate. Not you. You're a crazy methhead who has her own language, steeped in addiction and ignorance.
WRONG nutcase.

I've had MANY jobs here as well.

GONG!

You can crawl back into your moss covered, dark age gulag cell of ignorance for the Depraved and Delusional too, as well.

Fkn idiot ignorant psychosuckievants.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#991810 Sep 29, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
What's NBC up to now...Lucky No.7?
Seven instances (that we know of) of willful, intentional journalistic malpractice.
Why no outrage? Because NBC commits its malpractice in service of You-Know-Who and his party's agenda.
It's a good thing you supported your claims with sources like you said son.

Oh wait, you didn't!

Well, there goes that opinion of your!
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#991811 Sep 29, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You are on record here as saying you haven't had a job since you moved to KY so you could collect welfare.
Besides, you prove your insanity and drug addiction daily with your insane writing style tic tic tic.
At least most of the cons here are literate. Not you. You're a crazy methhead who has her own language, steeped in addiction and ignorance.
Here's your golDUH staw of having ONE thing (lame brainedly) "right" fer the day though-

NO CON here-LOSER.

Too bad for you huh!

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#991812 Sep 29, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad he doesn't have the expertise of a former work from home minimum wage envelope stuffer like you.
One who retired from her non job to collect Social Security at 62, you fraud.
But then, who does??
Funny to hear you right whiners accuse Obama of being too trusting after y'all bought into the 'Putin is our savior' bullshit.
If Obama succeeds in Iran where Bush failed, it's one BIG nail in the Republiclowns coffin.
Just like when Obama got Osama bin Laden after Bush had failed for 8 years.
That's what really has you scared shitless, eh smokey??
Insulting me and telling lies about me doesn't change the fact the president of Iran and Iranian clerics aren't laughing their asses off at the gullibility of this president.

And you.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#991813 Sep 29, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh ---and no ghetto/gutter baby mamma welfare here-EVER- either.

I WORKED- honestly, ethically, decently, ABOVE the tables-- for MY earnings.

So take a hike and "GFY"-ignorant Dirtbag.
OBAMA the GENIUS

Pittsboro, NC

#991814 Sep 29, 2013
REPUBLICANS ARE TERRORISTS THREATENING ALL CITIZENS.

voters will not forget!

OBAMACARE: the law of the land.

No terrorists can take it away.

The President is firm on this fact.

Republicans have guaranteed they will never win again.
They are the lowest of the low.

Voters will never forget!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#991815 Sep 29, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
My President's balls are inyour mouth.
Got that right... obama's brain is never where it's supposed to be.... neither yours loser...

AND... We're suppose to care what you idiot ghetto folk "think?" LMAO

If it's ghetto, ignorant, and idiot, it's dangerous, loser, and liberal..

It's the culture...

Location hidden

#991816 Sep 29, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG nutcase.
I've had MANY jobs here as well.
GONG!
You can crawl back into your moss covered, dark age gulag cell of ignorance for the Depraved and Delusional too, as well.
Fkn idiot ignorant psychosuckievants.
You're your own worst enemy.

If you want to prove to people that you're addicted to methamphetamines, you've chosen the perfect method with your obviously mentally deranged messages.

Keep up the good work, Flo!! Make that shake 'n bake meth!!

CBS named a new show after you; "THE CRAZY ONES".

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#991817 Sep 29, 2013
A na´ve community organizer/former junior senator from one of the most corrupt political cities in the country truly believes he has an impact on Iran promising not to build a nuclear weapon.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#991818 Sep 29, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>If that's what it takes to finally get the message out: We will no longer negotiate with terrorists even if they seek total domination of the Grumpy Old Pricks and hence the nation.
If Obama wants to shut down the government rather than delay the individual mandate, that's his choice.

But note that this does not in any way stop ObamaKKKare from going into effect for those who want to purchase the insurance.

So, what's your problem?

Location hidden

#991819 Sep 29, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Insulting me and telling lies about me doesn't change the fact the president of Iran and Iranian clerics aren't laughing their asses off at the gullibility of this president.
And you.
Like a fat uneducated racist moron like you would know what the Iranians are thinking. LOL

They're the ones who asked for talks. They're the ones we and Israel have tried to get to the table for years.

They're the ones who are hurting from the sanctions that OBama put on them. Not Bush's weak assed sanctions, but real ones that hurt!!

They never offered to negotiate with Bush, and you're angry that Obama is getting all the glory, as he did with Osama bin Laden.

Thay never did that before, so suck on it, loser.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#991820 Sep 29, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Even under the Affordable Care Act, there is an open door to the emergency room. People won't be denied because they don't have insurance. It is shameful that everything PDUPONT mentioned has been happening in the past.
We will still be picking up the tab for the "Struggling, broke back Americans to mid-range working class Americans" by subsidizing their insurance premiums. It's those irresponsible leechers who can afford insurance but chose to gamble on good health that will be brought into the system one way or another. Those penalties they pay will help subsidize healthcare for the less fortunate.... as they should. Live with it.
Fk that! COMMUNISM sucks!

Try reforming the already freeriding sectors some-because that's where the BIGGEST ever increasing drains on America are, and will continue to be!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#991821 Sep 29, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
the Republicans demand repeal or delay of the ACA,.
There is no delay or repeal of ObamaKKKare, just a delay of the individual mandate. Those who want the insurance can still purchase same with huge taxpayer assistance.

So, what's your problem?

Location hidden

#991822 Sep 29, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh ---and no ghetto/gutter baby mamma welfare here-EVER- either.
I WORKED- honestly, ethically, decently, ABOVE the tables-- for MY earnings.
So take a hike and "GFY"-ignorant Dirtbag.
You're the one who's said you were supported by someone else.

You said you didn't work due to the economy.

Now you want to lie about things you've said in the past, Flo??

The meth is melting your brain.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 13 min Sterkfontein Swar... 65
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 18 min loose cannon 177,536
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 28 min Bluto 49,517
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 55 min Rick Moss 69,094
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 57 min truth-facts 46,385
Who is MICHAEL LA VAUGHN ROBINSON 1 hr Check Facts 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr RACE 97,985
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••