Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#991940 Sep 29, 2013
Occupy-Chicago wrote:
<quoted text>
Again I say So What!
Inconvenience Yes - Hurt No!!
Shutting down the fed permanently is my penultimate dream day.....
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#991941 Sep 29, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
F*ck you. Your Party had a year to participate & they did nothing but say no.
If Republicans wanted to reform healthcare the way they wanted they should have done it in the 12 years from 1995 thru 2006 when they ran Congress.
But they didn't so you & your buddies can go f*ck themselves.
I'm NOT a Republican-- you inbred moron.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#991942 Sep 29, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Flacko__happy to see the Mountaineers win in Oklahoma yesterday despite the ugliest uni's since the 1979 Pittsburg Pirates.
Who's Bruce McQuain?
Dare I google that name??
Or just take a wild azz guess?
Well thank you. Baylor game next Saturday night ought to be good.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#991943 Sep 29, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Many of those listed are only if you make over $200/$250K
Why does that make it OK?
DumbDave

Phoenix, AZ

#991944 Sep 29, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm NOT a Republican-- you inbred moron.
DumbDave is too stoopid to realize you post as "TheIndependentMajority "

Go figure. This moron actually thinks he makes sense.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#991945 Sep 29, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll let you know when/if they raise the damn premiums on what we ALREADY pay out the nose for (not counting the INCREASES in co-pays that I've seen being implemented-TWICE even--ALREADY) Duh A Vey.
Did you miss that link awhile back-to the TAX and FINE of IRS CommunisTic pools of fools KGB page?? DO you need I to post it again for you?
In Florida the penalty for non participation is $95 in year one. That's about $8 per month.

The penalty increases each year.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#991946 Sep 29, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Have a nice day, nuc. Busy weekend so far. Brother-in-law flying in from California this afternoon for a few day visit with us before driving up to J'ville to see the rest of the family.
So try and be nice to others until I come back.
Are you going to ask him about anal sex?
OBAMA the GENIUS

Pittsboro, NC

#991947 Sep 29, 2013
Occupy-Chicago wrote:
<quoted text>
Again I say So What!
Inconvenience Yes - Hurt No!!
No hurt?

Fed backed home loans for 1st time buyers.....approvals shut down. Awwwwwww economy down. Thanks dummmmmazzzzz Republicans!

800,000 without wages on Tuesday!

They have bills fool.......they are very hurt by Republicans gov shut down.

So some billionaire can deny med ins to millions of folks.......the billionaire who wipes the Republican azzzzzzz with cash.

Remember: All Republicans are lying sacks of crappppp!

Ohhhhhhhhhh and

BLUE CROSS ON BOARD TO PROVIDE OBAMACARE!

(Is that how commies work? Dck hole liars!)
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#991948 Sep 29, 2013
DumbDave wrote:
<quoted text>
DumbDave is too stoopid to realize you post as "TheIndependentMajority "
Go figure. This moron actually thinks he makes sense.
You Sir are a GREAT American (and chimpy dave is a dooooshe).......
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#991949 Sep 29, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>In Florida the penalty for non participation is $95 in year one. That's about $8 per month.
The penalty increases each year.
Bullshit.

The tax is national, and is the greater of $95 or 1% of income in 2014.

Te tax is $695 or 2.5% of income in 2016.

After that, it is indexed to inflation.

However, the SCOTUS decision makes clear that the tax cannot be increased to the point where it becomes a penalty.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#991950 Sep 29, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you going to ask him about anal sex?
Swilly, you are really showing an inordinate interest re: interfacing with a colon cruiser. Why not take out a Craigslist ad (and leave us the fck out of it)? The vomit troughs are already overflowing from the odumbocare discussion....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#991951 Sep 29, 2013
The only people who will be out of work because of a government shutdown will be government employees.

Time for them to share the pain they have caused by putting other people out of work.
OBAMA the GENIUS

Pittsboro, NC

#991952 Sep 29, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullshit.
The tax is national, and is the greater of $95 or 1% of income in 2014.
Te tax is $695 or 2.5% of income in 2016.
After that, it is indexed to inflation.
However, the SCOTUS decision makes clear that the tax cannot be increased to the point where it becomes a penalty.
Dear Dck hole,

Who doesn't want medical insurance?

Who are these Einstein's?

Parents keep their children on plans till they reach 26 years of age.

Who wants to face a medical bill for $200,000 for a weeks stay in the hospital, uninsured?

You are stupid!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#991953 Sep 29, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Dck hole,
Who doesn't want medical insurance?
Who are these Einstein's?
Parents keep their children on plans till they reach 26 years of age.
Who wants to face a medical bill for $200,000 for a weeks stay in the hospital, uninsured?
You are stupid!
If it's ghetto, ignorant, and idiot, it's dangerous, loser, cheese, and liberal..

It's the culture...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#991954 Sep 29, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullshit.
The tax is national, and is the greater of $95 or 1% of income in 2014.
Te tax is $695 or 2.5% of income in 2016.
After that, it is indexed to inflation.
However, the SCOTUS decision makes clear that the tax cannot be increased to the point where it becomes a penalty.
It's still a pretty good deal considering that the alternative is being insured eh?

Who want's to be the the guy that skips the bronze plan choosing the tax instead and then learn that he has kidney disease?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#991956 Sep 29, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>It's still a pretty good deal considering that the alternative is being insured eh?
Who want's to be the the guy that skips the bronze plan choosing the tax instead and then learn that he has kidney disease?
No problem...just sign up when you get sick...

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#991957 Sep 29, 2013
DumbDave wrote:
<quoted text>
DumbDave is too stoopid to realize you post as "TheIndependentMajority "
Go figure. This moron actually thinks he makes sense.
Typical Republicans who were embarrassed by Bush pretend to be independents so they can stand on he sidelines & throw stones.

If they were truly independent, they would be here trashing Republicans but they never do.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#991958 Sep 29, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
F*ck you. Your Party had a year to participate & they did nothing but say no.
If Republicans wanted to reform healthcare the way they wanted they should have done it in the 12 years from 1995 thru 2006 when they ran Congress.
But they didn't so you & your buddies can go f*ck themselves.
"real dumb"
Would you try, just once to offer a post with out using profanity. Just once.
You realoze you would not make a "tittle".
Peace
KMA

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#991959 Sep 29, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
$200K is not all that much given the high Obama taxes...
Medicare tax is an additional 0.9%...
The question was which taxes you were paying. You don't make over $200K.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#991960 Sep 29, 2013
RealDave wrote:
"According to a taken Sept. 19-22, 63 percent of respondents and 51 percent of Republicans said Congress should provide the funding necessary to keep the government open, rather than shut it down in an attempt to defund Obamacare."
I'm sure real time will be along at any minute to tell you what he thinks about polls

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 min Edmond Pulpo 181,728
Deat Abby 12-16 10 min RACE 67
CHICAGO BEARS ARE SHYT. Boycott them 17 min Sublime1 23
I want to join ILLUMINATI to become rich and fa... 23 min mr fred 1
Amy 12-17 1 hr RACE 6
Amy 12-18 1 hr RACE 4
Abby 12-18 2 hr Mister Tonka 3
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:21 am PST

NBC Sports 8:21AM
PFT Live: Bears talk with John Mullin, Week 16 picks
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
NFL Playoffs 2014-15: AFC, NFC Postseason Predictions Heading into Week 16
NBC Sports 9:58 AM
Unnamed Bears "confused and uncomfortable" with benching Cutler
ESPN10:10 AM
Vegas reacts to Bears' benching of Cutler
NBC Sports10:10 AM
Is Chicago protecting Cutler's trade value by benching him?