Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 45,527)

Showing posts 910,521 - 910,540 of1,072,446
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a very good friend who is a radical republican. He doesn't realize how stupid he is because he ONLY listens to FOX. He's a nice guy who would give you the shirt off his back but dumber than a rock.
Our recent "discussion" was about IBM's moving their retirees over 65 to a a private health exchange. He INSISTED that IBM had abandoned these retirees and left them high and dry. It was only after I provided him with FACTS that IBM's contribution to their health care would be “consistent” with previous years that he acknowledged he was w-r-o-n-g. However, he didn't go so far as to admit that FOX had feed him a line of bull.
i always like it when they say 'I know a lot about politics because I watch political shows'. i usually try not to laugh, but hey. so red face, i must be an Obamabot, goes way downhill from there, could be Grampy's doppelganger without the walker. well, most of the time. i hate picking on folks who can't chase me, but hey.
OBAMA the GENIUS

Youngsville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>If it's ghetto, illiterate and idiot, it's dangerous and liberal..
It's the culture...
Maybe you and grampus can finally get your diapers changed.

You smelly old fool.

You have been stuck posting the same lame comment for years!

Typical Republican: stupid as shhhtttt!

Say it with me:

OBAMACARE! IT'S HERE TO STAY!

(saving me $400 per month!)

Later tiny ballllz ;)
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
He's dealing with an unstable regime in North Korea led by a very young leader who needs to prove himself. Only a fool would tempt a war on the Korean penninsula with tensions running so high. How stupid can you be??
As for the rest, we shall see.
He got Iran to the negotiating table, he got Assad to admit to holding chemical weapons, and he got North Korea to make nice, notice they reopened the joint factories with S. Korea after sepending months making threats.
Obama has made progress in all three of these hotspots, yet your blind hatred refuses to accept it.
Shame on you for being so stupid. I thought Rmoney's losing might make you smarter, but it hasn't. But you did stay away for a long time!! LOL
Obama will meet with terrorist but not republicans. What a week leader.

It's the culture...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you and grampus can finally get your diapers changed.
You smelly old fool.
You have been stuck posting the same lame comment for years!
Typical Republican: stupid as shhhtttt!
Say it with me:
OBAMACARE! IT'S HERE TO STAY!
(saving me $400 per month!)
Later tiny ballllz ;)
Ruth Chambers Holt

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ruth.chambersholt

Just how stupid is Ruth Chambers Holt?
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/kennett-mo/TB...

Kennett, MO - Greensboro, NC - Knightdale, NC
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/kennett-mo/TA...
http://www.topix.com/album/detail/gainesville...

Ruth Chambers Holt miserable life forever engraved on the internet
http://www.google.com/search...

It's the culture..
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama being played like a Violin we’ll see what happen on Oct 1st!!
What has October 1st got to do with UN Resolution 2118 which puts all Assad's CW's under international control for disposal?

Maybe you should mosey your stupid azz over to see what else is in that unanimous resolution.

Assad, Putin and Rouhani each had their foreskins snapped back while DaBammy went golfing.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>I wish someone had an answer to your addiction to dumbass...
Nutsack always bent over and punked by someone or something..
It's the culture...
will you please stop judging your own posts. there is no way anyone finds the same thing you've posted a few thousand times worth judging a few thousand times.
Grampy

South Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
That stroke you had made you even more of a hate filled nitwit.
At least now you have an excuse. "It was the Chantix"!!
Sorry Zonker, no stroke. Caught my arterial blockage before any heart damage. You still having sex with your vizsla?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

Missouri GOP Senator Breaks From His Party, Encourages People To Sign Up For Obamacare Next Week

“The exchanges are there, people need insurance,”

http://thinkprogress.org/health/2013/09/27/26...
brown eyes

Vinton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

Karl Rove's father was gay. The nut doesn't fall far from the tree.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

A Brief Interlude With Expert Opinion

I thought it seemed like a good day to check in with Jonathan Gruber, the MIT economist who was central to the adoption here in the Commonwealth (God save it!) of what we still like to call Romneycare which, of course, was the template for the jackbooted slavering tyranny of the Affordable Care Act. After all, the stepchild is going to get up and walk next week, and the Republicans are going more than a little mad over the whole notion. This would be a good time to see how amazed Jonathan Gruber is by the whole circus.

The answer is...utterly.

"In my experience," he said, "it is totally unprecedented to keep challenging a law that's already been passed. The Republicans know that, once this takes place, they're in big trouble because it's going to work."

Gruber shares my amusement with the fact that the Republicans are all in favor of those parts of the law that poll really, really well -- the protections for folks with pre-existing conditions, the ability of kids to stay on their parent's insurance until they're 25, and the ban on lifetime caps -- but have announced their unyielding opposition to all the provisions in the law that make those things possible, specifically the individual mandate. This, he reminds us, hearkens back to the golden days of St. Ronnie, who told us we could have a massive tax cut, a massive military spending spree, and no cuts at all in the programs we love because...sparkle ponies!

....Gruber saves some special scorn for the Republican governors who have bravely said no to...Free Money!

"What I don't get is these stupid governors who are turning down the Medicaid expansion," he said. "This is preposterously stupid. First of all, your low-income people get health-insurance, and you get billions and billions of dollars of stimulus in health-care spending. For example, there are one million uninsured Floridians who are below the poverty line. The federal government is saying we'll pay to insure them, and, in addition, we're sending billions of dollars to you. And Rick Scott says no. There is no basis for turning this down except to put your political agenda ahead of the needs of your state's citizens. They say they're worried about the federal deficit? Why? They're governors, for god's sake. This is one of the criminal failures of our political system. It is an enormous failure."

Turns out it was a good day to check in with Gruber. Of course, lined up on the other side, we have the entreaties of millions of misinformed, Bible-banging suckers, so there's that.

http://www.esquire.com/blogs/politics/A_Brief...

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

Obama has said for years he was open to direct contact with Iran while also stressing that all options - including military strikes - were on the table to prevent Iran building a nuclear bomb.

The U.S. president had hoped to meet with the relatively moderate Rouhani at the U.N. General Assembly in New York this week, but the Iranian side decided an encounter was too complicated, in what was seen by White House officials as an effort to avoid antagonizing hardliners in Tehran.

On Friday, however, the Iranians said Rouhani expressed interest in a phone discussion before he left the United States, according to a senior administration official. The White House quickly arranged the call, which took place at 2:30 p.m.(1830 GMT) and lasted about 15 minutes.

A source close to Rouhani said the United States had reached out after positive talks between Secretary of State John Kerry and Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif a day earlier.

Speaking to reporters, Obama said he and Rouhani had directed their teams to work quickly toward an agreement on Iran's nuclear program. He said this was a unique opportunity to make progress with Tehran over an issue that has isolated it from the West.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/09/28/us-...

----------

Bush made Iran more powerful by delivering Iraq into it's sphere of influence.

Now the Shiites control Iran and Iraq, whereas prior to Bush's stupid War, Iraq was an enemy of Iran.

Obama gets Iran to the bargaining table, and the right wing nitwits just can't stand it!!

Obama is winning on all fronts, as proven by the Civil War within the Repugnant Party.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Obama will meet with terrorist but not republicans. What a week leader.
It's the culture...
i'm pretty sure he was leading last week, and will be leading next week.
Grampy

South Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
She's the idol of the white trailer trash world. Her and her father. It's pathetic.
That's just what all the older jealous overweight sows say....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

Sen. Roy Blunt (R-MO), a staunch opponent of the Affordable Care Act, is encouraging his uninsured constituents to take advantage of the law and sign-up for health care coverage when the new marketplaces open next Tuesday, putting himself at odds with lawmakers in his own party.
In an interview with the News Leader, Blunt criticized the law, but argued that it could serve as an option for those without coverage:
Blunt said the exchanges would be “nowhere near ready” to open on Tuesday. But he said uninsured Missourians still should figure out how to get coverage.
“The exchanges are there, people need insurance,” he said.

----------

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Teabagger losers stomped on again!!

This time, by one of their own!!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
will you please stop judging your own posts. there is no way anyone finds the same thing you've posted a few thousand times worth judging a few thousand times.
A mindless observation - but the view into a tormented mind was worth the read.

If it's ghetto, ignorant, and idiot, it's illiterate, loser, and liberal..

It's the culture...
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>What has October 1st got to do with UN Resolution 2118 which puts all Assad's CW's under international control for disposal?
Maybe you should mosey your stupid azz over to see what else is in that unanimous resolution.
Assad, Putin and Rouhani each had their foreskins snapped back while DaBammy went golfing.
We have a Poll that shows: Americans Think Putin Better Leader Than Obama on Syria so when diplomacy fails what’s Next more Red Lines more diplomacy…What?

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO. The majority does not need to "negotiate" with the minority. It works the other way around.
Aren't the Republicans the majority in the House?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm pretty sure he was leading last week, and will be leading next week.
You sonicmoron doesn't know the truth so it confuses him...

Obama will meet with terrorist but not republicans. So he's still a week late and a weak leader...

It's the culture...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Missouri GOP Senator Breaks From His Party, Encourages People To Sign Up For Obamacare Next Week
“The exchanges are there, people need insurance,”
http://thinkprogress.org/health/2013/09/27/26...
Under pressure from the hospital groups, labs and imaging centers__many (R) congressmen will follow suit.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

Grampy wrote:
<quoted text>
That's just what all the older jealous overweight sows say....
Pedophiles like Grampy just love her slim, boyish body!!

Real men prefer more full bodied women, ones with feminine curves and real breasts, not 14 year old tiny bumps.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 910,521 - 910,540 of1,072,446
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

23 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Police: 2 dead, 16 wounded in weekend shootings 5 min reality is a crutch 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 min Patriot AKA Bozo 45,503
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 19 min Obskeptic 173,652
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 48 min 40ish 398
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr voice of peace 67,533
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Midlothian Composer 3,819
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr KiMare 48,692
•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at July 12 at 4:25AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search