Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Grampy

South Windsor, CT

#991455 Sep 28, 2013
Buy American or Drop Dead wrote:
<quoted text>
What a goof ball. Hey ignoramus, 20th Century Fox, one of the largest studios, is owned by NewsCorp, Fox News' parent co.
Tell me one movie where 20th Century Fox had a lead or significant supporting actor part.

I boycott movies because of the mouthy overpaid liberal actors. The ones that do lines with Obama in the white house.
WAKE THE HELL UP USA

Winterville, NC

#991456 Sep 28, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical bullshit we have come to expect from "Tea Party Patriots".
BY THE WAY WHY DO YOU POSE AS THE Statue of Liberty?WHO ARE YOU TRYING TO FOOL? Obamacare is a threat to personal liberty
Published: Tuesday, September 24, 2013 at 08:00 AM.

In response to Mark Lipton’s letter in the Sept. 21 News Herald “What is the goal of defunding Obamacare?”: I cannot speak for everyone in the community, but I can certainly speak for myself. He asked,“What will be defunded?” I would like for all of it to be defunded and I will explain why.

First, I prefer to try to take care of myself and my family. I do not want or need IRS agents and the secretary of Health and Human Services deciding which if any procedures I may or may not be having. Since it is my health, I think I should be able to make those choices.

Also, this act was passed against the will of the American people, which speaks volumes as to what this law is all about. It is not about health care at all. It is about control of people. It is about people being dependent upon the magnanimity of government in their everyday lives.

Second, our president stressed over and over how “if you liked your insurance you could keep it.” Well, I don’t know how to break it to those of you who believed that, but the president lied. I am at an age where my wife and I do not want or need “maternity” benefits in our health insurance plans, but we must pay for it nonetheless because “Obamacare” states that insurance policies must conform to the “new law.” I also don’t need the mental health coverage, but guess what? I have to pay for that. too. Not because I might need it, but so that those who do need it and cannot “afford it” I can pay for it for them.

Our president also stated that our insurance rates would go down some $2,500 per year, yet mine have gone up three times. I really would like someone to explain how three increases relate to “savings.”

Also, many companies are cutting their employees’ hours so that they would not qualify for full-time status so that they would not have to pay the fine for not insuring them. This burden will be put off on those who are part time and they will be penalized if they fail to have coverage. I know several people who are working multiple part-time jobs so as not to be counted as full-time employees. One I know is working more than 60 hours a week between two jobs and is paid no overtime because he is part time at both.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#991457 Sep 28, 2013
Just a day after President Barack Obama answered a phone call from Iranian president Hassan Rouhani - the first contact a U.S. president has had with an Iranian leader since Jimmy Carter spoke by phone with Shah Mohammed Reza Pahlavi in 1979 - Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, says Iran needs to meet certain preconditions, or the leader of the free world should send Rouhani's next call to voice-mail.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/09/...

someone please tell Ted Obama doesn't have to listen to him even though self important arrogance plays well with self important arrogant tea party types.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#991458 Sep 28, 2013
Fox News Admits Ted Cruz Isn’t Ready To Be President (Or Rand Paul, or Marco Rubio)

“Obama ‘came out of nowhere’ as a freshman senator [...] with less than a full term in the U.S. Senate, also unimpressive. Most of his time there seemed to be spent running for the presidency.” That description fits freshmen senators and prospective presidential candidates Ted Cruz, Rand Paul, and Marco Rubio, as well as it does Obama. Therefore, we can assume that Fox also regards these Tea Party darlings as unfit for duty in the White House.

And just to drive home how fiercely Fox News is competing with supermarket tabloids for the Batboy-loving news consumer, they juxtaposed the article about Obama with one featuring a reporter being groped by a monkey (insert Schwarzenegger joke here). If this doesn’t send a message about Fox’s credibility as a news enterprise, I don’t know what will.

http://www.newscorpse.com/ncWP/...
TSM

El Paso, TX

#991459 Sep 28, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama expresses concern over imprisoned US pastor to Iranian president
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/09/27/obama...
try to keep up. or probably, the right wing nutjob sites need to try to keep up.
Son words without action are Just Words’ Empty Rhetoric’ Obama’s Trademark!!

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#991460 Sep 28, 2013
Buy American or Drop Dead wrote:
<quoted text>
Who got us out of Iraq?

The troop withdrawal was required by an agreement which George W. Bush negotiated and entered into with Iraq and which was ratified by the Iraqi Parliament prior to Obama’s inauguration.

How soon you fools forget Obama tried for months to pressure Iraq to allow U.S. troops to remain in that country beyond the deadline.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#991461 Sep 28, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Son words without action are Just Words’ Empty Rhetoric’ Obama’s Trademark!!
other than Obamacare?
WAKE THE HELL UP USA

Winterville, NC

#991462 Sep 28, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Just a day after President Barack Obama answered a phone call from Iranian president Hassan Rouhani - the first contact a U.S. president has had with an Iranian leader since Jimmy Carter spoke by phone with Shah Mohammed Reza Pahlavi in 1979 - Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, says Iran needs to meet certain preconditions, or the leader of the free world should send Rouhani's next call to voice-mail.
someone please tell Ted Obama doesn't have to listen to him even though self important arrogance plays well with self important arrogant tea party types.
I PRAY THAT NO HARM
WILL HAPPEN TO OBAMA OR HIS LOVES ONES.HOWEVER WHEN IRAN THREAT TO HARM HIS DAUGHTER OBAMA IS NOW ON HIS KNEES KISSING IRAN ASS.

Perspective? Iranian threats to rape Obama's daughter if he intervenes in Syria
Not saying this influenced any decisions, but this does give you perspective on what the West is dealing with over Iran

by MidEast watcher on 10 September 2013 16:15

This is truly disgusting, but it is the reality of modern day Iran. The Commentator's friends at The Middle East Media Research Institute (MEMRI) deserve and get the credit for alerting the world to this and catching the regime red handed. Don't hold your breath about this being reported on the BBC or CNN.

The Iranian regime used one of its loyal and prominent supporters -- a stooge of the Supreme Leader -- to offer a message that may upset you, but should not stop you from sharing.

Not saying Obama and company were influenced by this, but it surely tells you something. Central points of Memri's headline about what Obama might face are:

"If You Attack Syria, Your Daughter Sasha Will Be Raped, Relatives Of U.S. Officials Will Be Kidnapped And Dismembered." http://www.thecommentator.com/article/4129/pe...
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#991463 Sep 28, 2013
GOP's Least Favorite Projects Will Keep Running During Government Shutdown

If Congress can't pass legislation to keep the government funded by Monday at midnight, the Smithsonian museums will close, the Centers for Disease Control will halt its influenza monitoring program and up to 800,000 federal workers (many of whom have already faced unpaid leave due to sequestration) will be furloughed.

But shutting down the federal government won't stop two of the Republican Party's most despised bogeymen: Obamacare and the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/28/gove...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#991464 Sep 28, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Fox News Admits Ted Cruz Isn’t Ready To Be President (Or Rand Paul, or Marco Rubio)
“Obama ‘came out of nowhere’ as a freshman senator [...] with less than a full term in the U.S. Senate, also unimpressive. Most of his time there seemed to be spent running for the presidency.” That description fits freshmen senators and prospective presidential candidates Ted Cruz, Rand Paul, and Marco Rubio, as well as it does Obama. Therefore, we can assume that Fox also regards these Tea Party darlings as unfit for duty in the White House.
And just to drive home how fiercely Fox News is competing with supermarket tabloids for the Batboy-loving news consumer, they juxtaposed the article about Obama with one featuring a reporter being groped by a monkey (insert Schwarzenegger joke here). If this doesn’t send a message about Fox’s credibility as a news enterprise, I don’t know what will.
http://www.newscorpse.com/ncWP/...
Those mopes aren't ready to be members of congress either.

They are good a picking rightwinger's pockets though__too bad it's only a temp job.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#991465 Sep 28, 2013
WAKE THE HELL UP USA wrote:
<quoted text>
I PRAY THAT NO HARM
WILL HAPPEN TO OBAMA OR HIS LOVES ONES.HOWEVER WHEN IRAN THREAT TO HARM HIS DAUGHTER OBAMA IS NOW ON HIS KNEES KISSING IRAN ASS.
Not saying this influenced any decisions, but this does give you perspective on what the West is dealing with over Iran
This is truly disgusting, but it is the reality of modern day Iran. The Commentator's friends at The Middle East Media Research Institute (MEMRI) deserve and get the credit for alerting the world to this and catching the regime red handed. Don't hold your breath about this being reported on the BBC or CNN.
The Iranian regime used one of its loyal and prominent supporters -- a stooge of the Supreme Leader -- to offer a message that may upset you, but should not stop you from sharing.
Not saying Obama and company were influenced by this, but it surely tells you something. Central points of Memri's headline about what Obama might face are:
"If You Attack Syria, Your Daughter Sasha Will Be Raped, Relatives Of U.S. Officials Will Be Kidnapped And Dismembered." http://www.thecommentator.com/article/4129/pe...
Pray for a fkn brain bozo!!!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#991466 Sep 28, 2013
<quoted text>
I PRAY THAT NO HARM
kind of like Putin kissing Obama's ass because he was worried we'd attack one of his allies?

so do you think the Iranians will just knock on the front door of the WH and ask if they can 'talk' to Sasha? kind of reminds me of you nutjobs saying that Obama wouldn't last 4 years. all talk and no go.
Grampy

South Windsor, CT

#991467 Sep 28, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Odd, how did Obama ANSWER the phone when it was RINGING in Rouhani's room? NSA trick?

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#991468 Sep 28, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Those mopes aren't ready to be members of congress either.
Yet you no doubt thought Obama was ready for King of the World.

You post some of the most ignorant, hypocritical comments on this thread.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#991469 Sep 28, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Those mopes aren't ready to be members of congress either.
They are good a picking rightwinger's pockets though__too bad it's only a temp job.
funny how they think Cruz will up the tea party profile as it falls in the polls which i'm sure has nothing to do with Cruz.

yeah right.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#991470 Sep 28, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Pray for a fkn brain bozo!!!
This morning Realtime got his preparation "H" mixed up with his Poli-Grip.

Now he talks like a shit-hole, at least your gums don't itch, Yet everyone has a right to be stupid, you just abuse the privilege you idiot....

If it's ghetto, ignorant, and idiot, it's illiterate, loser, and liberal..

It's the culture...
TSM

El Paso, TX

#991471 Sep 28, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
other than Obamacare?
Obama/ Liberals Ideology ‘What’s good for America is bad for Liberals/Democrats… Obamacare Bad!!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#991472 Sep 28, 2013
Grampy wrote:
<quoted text>
Odd, how did Obama ANSWER the phone when it was RINGING in Rouhani's room? NSA trick?
they may have got it wrong. nonetheless....

President Obama confirmed the call during an appearance in the White House press briefing room today. Soon after, a senior administration official explained that Rouhani—who had declined Obama’s invitation to shake hands at the United Nations this week—had invited the call.“We learned earlier today from the Iranians that President Rouhani wanted to speak with President Obama on the phone before he left New York,” a senior administration official said this afternoon.

http://swampland.time.com/2013/09/27/three-ta...

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#991473 Sep 28, 2013
<quoted text>
I PRAY THAT NO HARM
http://iranian.com/posts/view/post/20676

Jut how f*cking stupid are you people?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#991474 Sep 28, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
http://iranian.com/posts/view/post/20676
Jut how f*cking stupid are you people?
If it's ghetto, ignorant, and idiot, it's illiterate, loser, and liberal..

It's the culture...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Abby 10-21 7 min PEllen 5
Amy 10-21 13 min Toj 3
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 17 min HughBe 69,975
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 22 min lides 50,593
Do you find smoking attractive? (No posts about... 1 hr edogxxx 8
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Just Making It Al... 47,481
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Sgt Prepper 179,268
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]