Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
910,301 - 910,320 of 1,079,647 Comments Last updated 14 min ago
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

Buy American or Drop Dead wrote:
<quoted text>
It's an attempt to lower the cost by requiring everyone to get coverage. Currently, too many younger/healthier folks don't have health insurance. If they come into the system, the ratio of premium paid vs. claims paid will drop. If the ratio drops, health insurance will be cheaper and more folks on Medicaid will be able to afford private insurance.
Its not going to work out that way, the insurance companies lobbied and wrote the bill.

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Disgusting, I had a similar experience although much worse.
Fortunately we all have the same alternative doctor-he knew the law and came to the hospital immediately with the corporate attorneys we have on call 24-7--then the police were called by the attorneys. It was like a stand off--stupid doctor blocking him from taking his baby. It was like being criminals. That is what liberals want though, isn't it? a nation of criminals.
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
It resulted in early detection which prevented my disease from spreading and allowed me to be cancer free. That is good enough for me. One of the number one preventive measures someone can take to avoid illness is STOP SMOKING yet some people on here just don't care about their health.
Since you believe in preventative care you take selenium daily?

“Weak People Blame Others”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>Because we all know that government is the best at running things lol!
You guys don't get it. Obamacare is the government admitting they don't know how to run a health insurance co. that's why the law requires everyone to purchase coverage from Humana, BC/BS, Aetna, etc

“Too Ugly to Win”

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? You think the Affordable Care Act is funded by the premiums paid by the likes of you? LMAO
No one should buy O'bamacare, if anyone gets sick they can pay for the wrecked car to be fixed the next day. They can't refuse 'pre-existing' conditions. ROTFLMAO. Certainly you are not funding anyone. You are sick and so is your medicated for life husband yeah--with his pace-maker.

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Vile old bag aren't you? 68 or 69? you have three cancer preventing surgeries. Your daughter is a state run institute for mental cases, your husband has a pacemaker and on medication the rest of his life. And your brother is a manic depressant who ran up hundred of sex-calls. So what was prevented. ROTFLMAO.
Listening to those voices in your head again I see. My brother is a U.S. veteran on 100% VA disability as a result of his service in Vietnam. It happens.

My adopted daughter is not in any "state run institute". She lives in her own home with a housekeeper and is more sane than you are.

As far as me and my husband are concerned. We are healthier than you. Coughing yet?

Tick tock, tick tock. Choose: The USA or Israel. Where does your allegiance lie?
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>certainly you realize thousands of women were diagnosed with stage ZERO breast cancer and were 'so-called' saved, never needed surgery and had no cancer at all. But they count them as been saved. It is one of the biggest hoaxes perpetrated by the Cancer loving society.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-212...
And not only that the 'preventive' medicine of testing did more harm than good. The mammograms actually cause cancer. And some of these stupid broads have them done every 6 months. Are they glowing from all the radiation?
I believe the number of false positives for breast cancer is upwards of 1/3.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

When stuff never gets old or goes away...

"Stimulus funds paid for trees in high-income Denver neighborhoods"

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/09/27/st...

“Too Ugly to Win”

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
And it is illegal for anyone but an oncologist to treat cancer.
Exactly--in this country. So there are only 'approved' treatments for cancer-mutilation and chemical cocktails. The United States is far behind the rest of the world.
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Fortunately we all have the same alternative doctor-he knew the law and came to the hospital immediately with the corporate attorneys we have on call 24-7--then the police were called by the attorneys. It was like a stand off--stupid doctor blocking him from taking his baby. It was like being criminals. That is what liberals want though, isn't it? a nation of criminals.
My case cps/dcf was called and they kidnapped the child, luckily we had a fair judge and the only starved the baby of her mothers breast milf for 28 hours.
Didn't stop them for being vindictive and filing a petition for neglect which was dropped after 6 months.
I sued them in their private capacities pro se, as well as the hospital.

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
I plan on being self insured, will you bleeding hearts be throwing me in a cage?
Nobody cares what you do.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>Its not going to work out that way, the insurance companies lobbied and wrote the bill.
Of course they were involved in writing the law, they will be responsible for collecting the premiums and paying the claims. You cry about "government run healthcare" then whine about private insurers running the show. Sorry, we have no other options and although private companies will be far from perfect, they'll be 100x better then the Feds running the show
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You guys don't get it. Obamacare is the government admitting they don't know how to run a health insurance co. that's why the law requires everyone to purchase coverage from Humana, BC/BS, Aetna, etc
The end result will be a collapse of the system and those who support the bill will have blood on their hands.

“Too Ugly to Win”

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Listening to those voices in your head again I see. My brother is a U.S. veteran on 100% VA disability as a result of his service in Vietnam. It happens.
My adopted daughter is not in any "state run institute". She lives in her own home with a housekeeper and is more sane than you are.
As far as me and my husband are concerned. We are healthier than you. Coughing yet?
Tick tock, tick tock. Choose: The USA or Israel. Where does your allegiance lie?
OK let's run through this again--you had cancer three times. Your husband has a pacemaker-how much pharma are you on? your husband needs it every day to live.

I do not take pharma. Never had cancer. Do not cough. Am never sick. I am not fat. And yet you are healthier than me. OMG delusional with that small brain.

My allegiance lies with G-d. It does not matter what country I live in. G-d is where my allegiance is.

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>I must of missed your vile post. I don't nor have ever had cancer. You on the other hand have had cancer three separate times. What was prevented. I lead a healthy life style unlike you. No one wants to pay for a three time losing cancer patient. You did it to yourself. With all the smoking I do I am barely paying for one child's vaccination. LOL. You should applaud the smokers they pay for children's health care. So if everyone has to have O'bamacare--the taxes on cigarettes and cigars and tobacco should be gone. Isn't that right? the taxes will no longer be needed.
Cigarette taxes discourage smoking. If anything, we should raise them. Just because people like you will finally be paying for your health insurance doesn't mean we should turn a blind eye to your stupidity.
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody cares what you do.
So you still are not seeing the gun in the room?
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Of course they were involved in writing the law, they will be responsible for collecting the premiums and paying the claims. You cry about "government run healthcare" then whine about private insurers running the show. Sorry, we have no other options and although private companies will be far from perfect, they'll be 100x better then the Feds running the show
"The Feds" are the strongarms forcing the victims to pay the protection money.
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Cigarette taxes discourage smoking. If anything, we should raise them. Just because people like you will finally be paying for your health insurance doesn't mean we should turn a blind eye to your stupidity.
"we" should raise them? as if you have some say in the matter?

“Too Ugly to Win”

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
My case cps/dcf was called and they kidnapped the child, luckily we had a fair judge and the only starved the baby of her mothers breast milf for 28 hours.
Didn't stop them for being vindictive and filing a petition for neglect which was dropped after 6 months.
I sued them in their private capacities pro se, as well as the hospital.
I have heard about more and more cases like this. It is disgusting. I have heard O'bama care nazis will be making house calls for new bornes. It is going to be the status quo. Certainly the government is going to busy with law suits. I will die fighting before I submit to Western medicines. The first time anyone forcibly comes at me with a needle is the day I die in the street fighting. They fired a whole bunch of nurse for refusing the flu shot in Chicago last year. The court case is still tied up in court.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>The end result will be a collapse of the system and those who support the bill will have blood on their hands.
Thanks chicken little for that scholarly review. So tell me, how many years have you been employed in the insurance industry and which professional designation do you have?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

67 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy 7-24 9 min loose cannon 19
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 12 min andet1987 4,554
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 22 min Beno Kaka Inhere 174,598
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 31 min JOEL 68,371
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 38 min voice of peace 67,924
Abby 7-24 1 hr Pippa 42
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 45,778
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Mister Tonka 97,524
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••