Barack Obama, our next President

There are 20 comments on the Nov 5, 2008, Hampton Roads Daily Press story titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

OBAMA the GENIUS

Pittsboro, NC

#991340 Sep 28, 2013
Occupy-Chicago wrote:
<quoted text>
I am glad I am not white! More of an off white maybe a lite tan.
And my insurance is going up $0.00
Why are you so angry? You could stroke out or have a heart attack being this angry!
Chill - smoke a blunt (Medical Purposes).
As it turns out not all people are going to be covered by Obama Care. People are still falling in the cracks.
Hmmmmmmmm?

Name people who are not covered?

OBAMACARE! IT'S EVERYWHERE!

ALL 50 STATES IN LESS THAN A WEEK.

You and your dummmmm ffffcks can't do shhhtttt about it!

GOP: GOOFY OLD WHITE RACIST PUCEEES PARTY.

Me stroke out?

How can I when I can't stop laughing at your desperate craziezzz trying to "defund it mannnn"

Only teeeeetard right wngers believe all the lies slung by GOP dippppp shhhttts?

50 million people getting med ins! ACA!

OBAMACARE! IT'S A GOOD THING dck holes!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#991341 Sep 28, 2013
Grampy wrote:
<quoted text>
She's a cute little minx! Most of those panning her are older jealous overweight sows or guys stuck with older jealous overweight sows.
She's the idol of the white trailer trash world. Her and her father. It's pathetic.
Lakeesha Bocateesha

Lakewood, NJ

#991342 Sep 28, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Oooohh, Grampy waving his cane!!!
lily rather be wavin her bottle
TSM

El Paso, TX

#991343 Sep 28, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>UN Resolution 2118__Obama 10, Putin and Rouhani zip, zilch, nada.
Obama being played like a Violin we’ll see what happen on Oct 1st!!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#991344 Sep 28, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how Waxturd's retarded puppet keeps referring to an eection in 2010, while ignoring the electionof 2012, where Obama beat the Magic Mormon and Dems gained seats in both the House and Senate.
That was the election where 'AMERICA VOTED FOR OBAMACARE'!!
Suck on that for awhile.
Of course, Waxturd is well known for his stupidity, as well as his cadre of sockpuppets.
Fenris is his self loathing gay puppet.
Nutsack) always bent over and ready and punked by Wazturds and Fenris..

If it's ghetto, illiterate, and idiot, it's plantation, loser, făggot and liberal..

It's the culture...

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#991345 Sep 28, 2013
Grampy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right, they held the military exercises.
Obama cancelled an intercontinental ballistic missile to APPEASE the North Koreans!!!
Obama hasn't made any progress in the Israeli Palestinian matter. All he's really done is let the world know he's on the Palestinian/terrorist side. Few see that as progress.
He's dealing with an unstable regime in North Korea led by a very young leader who needs to prove himself. Only a fool would tempt a war on the Korean penninsula with tensions running so high. How stupid can you be??

As for the rest, we shall see.

He got Iran to the negotiating table, he got Assad to admit to holding chemical weapons, and he got North Korea to make nice, notice they reopened the joint factories with S. Korea after sepending months making threats.

Obama has made progress in all three of these hotspots, yet your blind hatred refuses to accept it.

Shame on you for being so stupid. I thought Rmoney's losing might make you smarter, but it hasn't. But you did stay away for a long time!! LOL
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#991346 Sep 28, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmmmmmm?
Name people who are not covered?
OBAMACARE! IT'S EVERYWHERE!
ALL 50 STATES IN LESS THAN A WEEK.
You and your dummmmm ffffcks can't do shhhtttt about it!
GOP: GOOFY OLD WHITE RACIST PUCEEES PARTY.
Me stroke out?
How can I when I can't stop laughing at your desperate craziezzz trying to "defund it mannnn"
Only teeeeetard right wngers believe all the lies slung by GOP dippppp shhhttts?
50 million people getting med ins! ACA!
OBAMACARE! IT'S A GOOD THING dck holes!
If it's ghetto, illiterate and idiot, it's dangerous and liberal..

It's the culture...
Grampy

South Windsor, CT

#991347 Sep 28, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Grampy would have bombed Tripoli after the Benghazi attack.
US did not cancel exercises with South Korea because of any threat.
Obama's threat of force brought about the agreement.
Iran was ignoring the US & UN attempts. It was Obama's sanctions that forced them to the table.
Including the Taliban in discussion of Afghanistan government is a better solution than ignoring then guaranteeing continued bolodsed & violence.
Obama wanted to negotiate terms of surrender. The Taliban demanded an unconditional surrender. Talks went nowhere. This happens when your Community Organizer-in-Chief gives your enemy advance notice of your timetable for withdrawal.

Location hidden

#991348 Sep 28, 2013
<quoted text>
Oooohh, Grampy waving his cane!!!
No, it was his walker!!

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#991349 Sep 28, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah, i know how that works. which is why i've been banned from the local tea party meetings.
I have a very good friend who is a radical republican. He doesn't realize how stupid he is because he ONLY listens to FOX. He's a nice guy who would give you the shirt off his back but dumber than a rock.

Our recent "discussion" was about IBM's moving their retirees over 65 to a a private health exchange. He INSISTED that IBM had abandoned these retirees and left them high and dry. It was only after I provided him with FACTS that IBM's contribution to their health care would be “consistent” with previous years that he acknowledged he was w-r-o-n-g. However, he didn't go so far as to admit that FOX had feed him a line of bull.
Lakeesha Bocateesha

Lakewood, NJ

#991350 Sep 28, 2013
<quoted text>
She's the idol of the white trailer trash world. Her and her father. It's pathetic.
lily be drunken racist so early in da bocaday

Location hidden

#991351 Sep 28, 2013
<quoted text>
Miley went from a forgotten Disney child star to a sensation in no time flat.

Reminds me of Madonna in her heyday, except Miley looks like a child, not a woman.

But she sure did get herself a ton of attention, in this day and age that's what counts.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#991352 Sep 28, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it was his walker!!
I wish someone had an answer to your addiction to dumbass...

Nutsack always bent over and punked by someone or something..

It's the culture...
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#991353 Sep 28, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a very good friend who is a radical republican. He doesn't realize how stupid he is because he ONLY listens to FOX. He's a nice guy who would give you the shirt off his back but dumber than a rock.
Our recent "discussion" was about IBM's moving their retirees over 65 to a a private health exchange. He INSISTED that IBM had abandoned these retirees and left them high and dry. It was only after I provided him with FACTS that IBM's contribution to their health care would be “consistent” with previous years that he acknowledged he was w-r-o-n-g. However, he didn't go so far as to admit that FOX had feed him a line of bull.
i always like it when they say 'I know a lot about politics because I watch political shows'. i usually try not to laugh, but hey. so red face, i must be an Obamabot, goes way downhill from there, could be Grampy's doppelganger without the walker. well, most of the time. i hate picking on folks who can't chase me, but hey.
OBAMA the GENIUS

Pittsboro, NC

#991354 Sep 28, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>If it's ghetto, illiterate and idiot, it's dangerous and liberal..
It's the culture...
Maybe you and grampus can finally get your diapers changed.

You smelly old fool.

You have been stuck posting the same lame comment for years!

Typical Republican: stupid as shhhtttt!

Say it with me:

OBAMACARE! IT'S HERE TO STAY!

(saving me $400 per month!)

Later tiny ballllz ;)
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#991355 Sep 28, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
He's dealing with an unstable regime in North Korea led by a very young leader who needs to prove himself. Only a fool would tempt a war on the Korean penninsula with tensions running so high. How stupid can you be??
As for the rest, we shall see.
He got Iran to the negotiating table, he got Assad to admit to holding chemical weapons, and he got North Korea to make nice, notice they reopened the joint factories with S. Korea after sepending months making threats.
Obama has made progress in all three of these hotspots, yet your blind hatred refuses to accept it.
Shame on you for being so stupid. I thought Rmoney's losing might make you smarter, but it hasn't. But you did stay away for a long time!! LOL
Obama will meet with terrorist but not republicans. What a week leader.

It's the culture...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#991356 Sep 28, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you and grampus can finally get your diapers changed.
You smelly old fool.
You have been stuck posting the same lame comment for years!
Typical Republican: stupid as shhhtttt!
Say it with me:
OBAMACARE! IT'S HERE TO STAY!
(saving me $400 per month!)
Later tiny ballllz ;)
Ruth Chambers Holt

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ruth.chambersholt

Just how stupid is Ruth Chambers Holt?
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/kennett-mo/TB...

Kennett, MO - Greensboro, NC - Knightdale, NC
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/kennett-mo/TA...
http://www.topix.com/album/detail/gainesville...

Ruth Chambers Holt miserable life forever engraved on the internet
http://www.google.com/search...

It's the culture..
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#991357 Sep 28, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama being played like a Violin we’ll see what happen on Oct 1st!!
What has October 1st got to do with UN Resolution 2118 which puts all Assad's CW's under international control for disposal?

Maybe you should mosey your stupid azz over to see what else is in that unanimous resolution.

Assad, Putin and Rouhani each had their foreskins snapped back while DaBammy went golfing.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#991358 Sep 28, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>I wish someone had an answer to your addiction to dumbass...
Nutsack always bent over and punked by someone or something..
It's the culture...
will you please stop judging your own posts. there is no way anyone finds the same thing you've posted a few thousand times worth judging a few thousand times.
Grampy

South Windsor, CT

#991359 Sep 28, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
That stroke you had made you even more of a hate filled nitwit.
At least now you have an excuse. "It was the Chantix"!!
Sorry Zonker, no stroke. Caught my arterial blockage before any heart damage. You still having sex with your vizsla?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ask Amy 4-25-15 15 min PEllen 1
Dear Abby 4-25-15 19 min PEllen 1
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 20 min Jacques in Orleans 187,286
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 69,677
Bill Clinton's Wife. 1 hr No GOP 4
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Brian_G 52,846
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr Red_Forman 5,899
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]