Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#991066 Sep 27, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>It's a good law, the Democrats just did a lousy job at selling it. Of course healthcare reform is a tough sell to begin with, boooorrring. And with Republicans and their mouthpiece at Fox News whining and bitching and mis-informing every step of the way it's no wonder the confusion and hatred towards it.
It's like a dead whale and litigation lawyers are like sharks waiting for the feeding frenzy.

It's a horrible law riddled with government mandates like maggots. Since when does the government tell us what we MUST do or else?

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#991067 Sep 27, 2013
Democrats! Save vagina's! US medicine in decline?

Calling agent pap smear!

"According to the 1998 version of Eurobarometer, almost 70 percent of European women ages 50–64 had received a Pap smear at some point during their lifetimes (the 2006 version did not ask this question). The comparable figure for the United States, as reported in the 1998 MEPS, was 96 percent"

http://content.healthaffairs.org/content/28/6...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#991068 Sep 27, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
Former Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney spoke out Friday against Congressional Republicans’ strategy to defund Obamacare, holding that it is not “effective.”
“We’re more effective tactically not to use a shutdown of some kind to pursue the … anti-Obamacare objective,” Romney told CNN.“I don’t think that will be as effective.”
Lack of conviction is exactly why Romney lost the election....

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#991069 Sep 27, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> May they not find your colon cancer until its stage IV, smart ass.
Really?

It's people like you the world can do without.

BTW, karma is a real bitch.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#991070 Sep 27, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
We conservatives don't laugh at the Constitution, nor do we only cite it when it suits our agenda.
Yes you do.

You cite it on abortion, spending, tax increases, gay marriage, the budget, flag burning, term-limits, state's rights, immigration, etc.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#991071 Sep 27, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Single payer better than no insurance!
Here is the Republican Utopia for citizens:
Your baby born with a disease?
that is a pre-existing condition, by law an insurance company can refuse to cover your child. ALL of them will. YOU can't buy medical insurance for your family.
your screwwwed!
bUT BUT BUT BUTTTT.....
Republicans are about family values? They think that way of doing things is the best. They hate the ACA.
HYPOCRITES ALL! <----- REPUBLICANS.
They hate the people and it shows everyday!
They only love billionaires who wipe their azzzzzz!
Who wants a billionaire deciding if your kid can get medical insurance?
Republicans!
Democrats: everyone can sign up and get covered.
One week away!
OBAMACARE! IT'S EVERYWHERE.....ALL 50 STATES!
You need look no further than countries with socialized medicine. Eventually the government runs out of other people's money. Only so much care can go around to so many people in countries with a fraction of our population.

With nearly half the country on some kind of welfare, who is going to pay for everyone's health care in this country? Minus the 30 million the CBO says will still be uninsured, of course.

Location hidden

#991072 Sep 27, 2013
Democrats save us from bad health...cancer!

"•Of cancers that affect primarily men, the survival rate among Americans for bladder cancer is 15 percentage points higher than the European average; for prostate cancer, it is 28 percentage points higher."

http://www.ncpa.org/pub/ba596

Location hidden

#991073 Sep 27, 2013
Obamacare will save us from horrible medical care!!!!!!!

American women need you Obamacare!

"Of cancers that affect women only, the survival rate among Americans for uterine cancer is about 5 percentage points higher than the European average; for breast cancer, it is 14 percentage points higher"

Location hidden

#991074 Sep 27, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>You use 'preventative' because you are stupid. A sick old lady that chose a life style that didn't prevent anything. No one wants to pay for what you did to yourself. NO ONE. Even the democrats will start to turn on you. Oh wait they already have.
LMAO. Cancer isn't caused by life style choices...unless of course one is a smoker like you. Hows that lung cancer working out for you?

Tick tock, tick tock. Which is it? The USA or Israel?
Voluntarist

United States

#991075 Sep 27, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
that's cool since i'm not a democrat.
it was Gallup.
http://www.gallup.com/poll/164648/tea-party-s...
My guess is that the next round of elections coupled with a continuing failed economy will see a resurgence of the tea party.
Question is, why do liberals hate them?
Next question, why do certain republicans hate them?

Location hidden

#991076 Sep 27, 2013
Obamacare....democrats...we are dying and need help!

every other nation is soooooo much better at treatment...

"The United States has survival rates of 90 percent or higher for five cancers (skin melanoma, breast, prostate, thyroid and testicular), but there is only one cancer for which the European survival rate reaches 90 percent (testicular)."

Location hidden

#991077 Sep 27, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
How did that prevent diabetes?
Everyone in time will die.
Fckn stupid liberals.
It prevents death stupid. However, I consider it a good thing that you dorks don't believe in "preventative" treatment.
Lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#991078 Sep 27, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah and now we'll have to listen to carol whining about Obama not acting like a proper servant.
They can all gf themselves, Obama is the man!!

I thought Aunt Batty was researching anal sex?

“Weak People Blame Others”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#991079 Sep 27, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>Lack of conviction is exactly why Romney lost the election....
More like foot and mouth disease. That "Jeep is moving to China" stupidity alone lost him any chance he had in Ohio or Michigan.

Location hidden

#991080 Sep 27, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Catching a disease early is did not prevent the disease.
Early detection prevents the disease from progressing and, in many cases, eliminates it entirely...thereby, preventing it.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#991081 Sep 27, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
The very reason doctors give discounts to cash paying clients is because they charge clients more than the insurance company reimburses them. Basically, by offering a cash paying client a discount, they are charging him the same rate as they are being paid for insured patients. Simple as that.
yeah right sure. Not the case. My husbands' partner paid out of pocket for the birth of his second child one year ago. It was $8600.00-and NO vaccinations--granted he had to call his private alternative doctor and an attorney to get his baby released out of the hospital. Now that would have cost around $18,000.00 if he had insurance. You are such a lying old bat.
Voluntarist

United States

#991082 Sep 27, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
You need look no further than countries with socialized medicine. Eventually the government runs out of other people's money. Only so much care can go around to so many people in countries with a fraction of our population.
With nearly half the country on some kind of welfare, who is going to pay for everyone's health care in this country? Minus the 30 million the CBO says will still be uninsured, of course.
And then the rationing begins, for the better good a collectivist utopia, eliminate whitie.
Lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#991083 Sep 27, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>I must of missed your vile post. I don't nor have ever had cancer. You on the other hand have had cancer three separate times. What was prevented. I lead a healthy life style unlike you. No one wants to pay for a three time losing cancer patient. You did it to yourself. With all the smoking I do I am barely paying for one child's vaccination. LOL. You should applaud the smokers they pay for children's health care. So if everyone has to have O'bamacare--the taxes on cigarettes and cigars and tobacco should be gone. Isn't that right? the taxes will no longer be needed.
Oh wow, dittohead of the fat junkie speaketh! GFY Moran
Voluntarist

United States

#991084 Sep 27, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO. Cancer isn't caused by life style choices...unless of course one is a smoker like you. Hows that lung cancer working out for you?
Tick tock, tick tock. Which is it? The USA or Israel?
Qualified health claim,
Daily intake of Selenium can significantly reduce the risk of cancers.

Location hidden

#991085 Sep 27, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
This was the best part
" without the testing in time he would die"
where's this test that allows me to live forever?
FACT: Testing makes it possible to eliminate high cholesterol, heart disease, diabetes, cancer and many other diseases. However, its better for all of us if you don't get tested.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 11 min Guru 181,963
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 58 min Jogosdokizi 49,257
Disgraceful treatment at O'Hare 1 hr Sunshine 3
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr JOEL 71,140
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 hr KiMare 51,267
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 5 hr Yumpin Yimminy 68,897
French researchers find new strain of HIV virus... (Aug '09) 5 hr dango64 6
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr PEllen 98,858
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News