Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#990956 Sep 27, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah idiot....
50 million are going to throw away their new insurance coverage guaranteed by federal law?
I am saving $400 per MONTH!
ACA! BABY!
OLD WHITE PUCEEE REPUBLICANS ARE DONE!
Liars all.
Racists all.
Hypocrites all.
Fenny knows. His party sckkkkks azzzzzz!
Idiot losers!
Hey dummmmmm ffffck! You still alive? You old dying has been. Just ffffck off! You and waxxy turd! Nobody likes you. Can I pizzzzz on your funeral?:)
Hi, Dolt.
OBAMA the GENIUS

Pittsboro, NC

#990957 Sep 27, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Chimp, have you logged on to your Carolina shthle exchange yet? Boy, do YOU have a bunch of big surprises coming (hahahahaha).....
Blue cross!

All Dr. On board!

All hospitals on board!

Premiums: down $400 per month!

Better coverage!

Hey dck hole!

Lie much?

I will save a large turd for your headstone!

GOP: THE OLD WHITE RACIST PUCEEE PARTY!

These old white racists are really old!

Old people die.

YOU DON'T MATTER ANYMORE!

OBAMACARE KICKED YOUR AZZZZZZ!

obama_the_penius

Blanchard, OK

#990958 Sep 27, 2013
Suck it Democrats!

Idiots!

Vote for me and I'll have the IRS give you Cheneys liver!

Instead of growing we obsess over Romneys underwear!

In a liberals mind a stinky vagina is more important than a white man!

Liberals are always having fits over dope and foodstamps-you know, important things in life!

Liberals hate success so much they elect people to remind them that they suck...

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#990960 Sep 27, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't own a car, why do you need auto insurance? Register a car "non-op" and you don't need auto insurance. I know farmers who have old beat-up trucks that are only operated on the farm, they aren't even registered, let alone insured.
Comparing health insurance to auto insurance is stupid.
You are the same type of idiot who says, "If you're in good health, why do you need health insurance?" You are clueless.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#990961 Sep 27, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah idiot....
50 million are going to throw away their new insurance coverage guaranteed by federal law?
ACA! BABY!
Liars all.
Racists all.
Hypocrites all.
Idiot losers!
Hey dummmmmm ffffck! You still alive? You old dying has been. Just ffffck off! You and waxxy turd! Nobody likes you. Can I pizzzzz on your funeral?:)
You're SAVING $400 a month?? LMAO, what was your monthly rate before, retard?$900/month? You must be on death's doorstep. If anyone will be pissing on anyone's grave, it will be me. However, i have better uses for my piss (watering trees in my yard that actually have a chance at survival).

Sayonarrah, chimpy retard.....:-)
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#990963 Sep 27, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Blue cross!
All Dr. On board!
All hospitals on board!
Better coverage!
Hey dck hole!
Lie much?
Old people die.
"Down" $400/mo. LMAO......

You will be worm food soon, chimpus...:-)
Black Wino

Palm Desert, CA

#990964 Sep 27, 2013
Hmmmmmmm...mmmm.... how does dat fool Potus expect old folks to buy da Bronze Plan fo $400 a month with a $5000 deductible when their Social Security Checks are only $250 a month...? might as well learn spanish and pretend to be a mojado so I can live high on da hog...

Location hidden

#990966 Sep 27, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
When a person finds that they cannot use a doctor that they have trusted for many years, or cannot use the best local hospital...no amount of "selling" will work.
And if Homer thinks this doesn't apply to him because he has employer-sponsored insurance, that will disappear within a very few years.
I don't understand why you care. You have a low cost catastrophic health insurance policy. That's all you need to comply with the provisions of the Affordable Health Care Act. Stop worrying about everyone else, they will be just fine.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#990967 Sep 27, 2013
Black Wino wrote:
Hmmmmmmm...mmmm.... how does dat fool Potus expect old folks to buy da Bronze Plan fo $400 a month with a $5000 deductible when their Social Security Checks are only $250 a month...? might as well learn spanish and pretend to be a mojado so I can live high on da hog...
Hahahaha! The black wino nails it from the bottom of his bottle of ripple!!
obama_the_penius

Blanchard, OK

#990968 Sep 27, 2013
Dumocrats!

Spent a hundred years singing 'we shall overcome' and still can't clean a set of balls!

So desperate will sell a vote for a tank of gas and a cell phone!

Smoking marijuana more important than finding a job!

Ethics barely above floating turds!

You win!
Waxman

Chicago, IL

#990970 Sep 27, 2013
Hi retardulant!
Not Surprized wrote:
Nostrilis Waxman wrote;
Did you graduate from an Ivy League in 3.5 years with a double major with a level of distinction far above others? I doubt it! Did you turn down a White House internship.
Waxman wrote:#56397
Do you own a penthouse in Manhatten lib overlooking CP? I think you and I are very different people.
http://www.topix.com/for um/nyc/T50ESIT30OD77D4FO/p2621
QUOTE who="Waxman/Waxturds
I live in a large house with a lot of rooms and computers and also have redundant communication providers.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/berwyn-il/T50 ...
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
You are sooo funny liberal.
I'm not "better" than you biologically, but I don't think you sent your kids to prep schools and Ivy League schools like I have. I do not have any failures. I am educated.
http://www.topix.com/forum/source/lebanon-dai ...
QUOTE who="Nostrilis Waxman": I'm a mut. Sweedish, Scot, English, Irish, Dutch, French - great grandparents moved to the U.S.
WAXTURDS wrote: Would you like to borrown my Mercedes. Well, now I have three brand new cars. If I told you what I bought for my personal driver, you wouldn't believe it.
WAXTURDS wrote:
I'll post from the Caribbean to you lib. As you know, I just came home from the U.K. I have a job. I can retire now but I have a good job lib - and a pertfolio you would not comprehend garbage man. Sorry lib.
I'll try to post to you from the Caribean next week.
Cheers.
"THE WAXTURD TROLLING SOCKPUPPET SHITSHOW"
Nostrilis Waxman/Floriduh/No Surprise aka known as the stalker WAXTURDS topix troll clusterfvck, same troll-multiple id's==Delusional army of one:
WAXTURDS trolling carnival:
"DUMB AS A ROCK",," Lily Barton","RUSH10ME ", "tell_it_like _it_ IS","Jorge Zimmerman", "Wilhelm From Germany", Fenris the Big Bad Wolf, shinningelectr0n,Masama Muhfugger, Joey Bidewide, "Buroc Millhouse Obama",Fenris the Big Bad Wolf, LiberalsAreHypocrites, SHADOW,Borat Hussein Ovomit, Bonnie, OBAMANATION, Diane Sawyer, opo, lily uses US IP, NuculurNutsurpriZed, moshx, shinningelectr0n, Forum, Takeisha, moshx, Nat Turner, fake nucular option, lily waxman raton, Natty Bumppo, nobamaredux, NeverNOTsurpriZed, Jimmy, St Black Pope, leosanusbama, Demidiots, 0h-Rea11y, Big Bubba BLackCock, TSM, Forum, Old Crazy Goober, Proud2bewhite, No Surprise, Jimma Carter, Impeach Obama, Anyone from Temacula, Arguingwithidiots, loulee rat mouth fl, Barney Frank , fake Dem, Lt Dan, LOL, lily's children, LOL, Floriduh, fukutu, Ignoramus, Liberals Eat Feces, DEM idiots, Billy Carter,, Warturds, CAE, Fetch N Stepinit, Rectal Liberal, Commie DemocRATs, Wartime, Billy C, Subversive Barry, Groucho, FUBO, King George, Patrick, Democrats are Fascists, Gay Ghost, VAGITARIAN, Jimmy, Bronach, Pete, King George, PTBW Forever, The Real Truth, WorthlessWhore, Louise, Cheryl
"Do you own a penthouse in Manhatten lib overlooking CP? I think you and I are very different people."
Spell "Manhattan " for us "TURDS"!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#990971 Sep 27, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah idiot....
ACA! BABY!
Liars all.
Racists all.
Hypocrites all.
Idiot losers!
LMFAO... Save$400.00 per month.. You are a liar or on deaths front door you old ignorant idiot.

Your idiot post Ruthie made the hall of fame of "keep list" for future reference as a reminder to you stupidity dumbass...

If it's ghetto, illiterate, and idiot, it's plantation, loser, liar and liberal..

It's the culture...

Location hidden

#990972 Sep 27, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Because we are forced at the point of a gun to pay for the medical care of moochers...
No worry. YOU won't see your insurance premium increase more than it did last year.
obama_the_penius

United States

#990973 Sep 27, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Blue cross!
All Dr. On board!
All hospitals on board!
Better coverage!
Hey dck hole!
Lie much?
Old people die.
Demophuks!

We are winners!

We allow men to suck and ph u k each other just because it bothers the other guys!

We love animals so much we screw them!

We smoke dope and do dumb stuff then have mommy federal government make evreything ok!

We don't need ethics we need idiots to vote!
OBAMA the GENIUS

Pittsboro, NC

#990974 Sep 27, 2013
OBAMACARE KICKED YOUR AZZZZZ!

WE WON........AGAIN!

all your lies are so funny,

Only a reeeeetard GOP racist puceeee would believe them!

Go give fairy Cruz your money!

LOL.

defund it mannnnnnn......

YOU CAN'T!

OBAMACARE HERE TO STAY!

family premiums going down....

Guaranteed by law!

Democrat law!

We rule!

You?

Just a bunch of dummmmmm fffffcks!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#990975 Sep 27, 2013
Ruth Chambers Holt Kennett - OBAMA the GENIUS Post #990957

Blue cross!

All Dr. On board!

All hospitals on board!

Better coverage!

Hey dck hole!

Lie much?

Old people die.

obama_the_penius

United States

#990976 Sep 27, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't understand why you care. You have a low cost catastrophic health insurance policy. That's all you need to comply with the provisions of the Affordable Health Care Act. Stop worrying about everyone else, they will be just fine.
Can you (liberals) stop worrying about where romney's money came from?
Voluntarist

United States

#990977 Sep 27, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont plan on complying with anything, will you loving liberals throw me in a cage?
Voluntarist

United States

#990978 Sep 27, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
OBAMACARE KICKED YOUR AZZZZZ!
WE WON........AGAIN!
all your lies are so funny,
Only a reeeeetard GOP racist puceeee would believe them!
Go give fairy Cruz your money!
LOL.
defund it mannnnnnn......
YOU CAN'T!
OBAMACARE HERE TO STAY!
family premiums going down....
Guaranteed by law!
Democrat law!
We rule!
You?
Just a bunch of dummmmmm fffffcks!
Can you stop being ignorant for a second and discuss the insurance companies that actually wrote the law?

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#990980 Sep 27, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Moran
"silly"
Why are you so worried about a government shut down? It would be a good thing. Those on SS and medicare would continue to recieive payment. 50% of the "non essential government employees" would get a few days off. Bond holders will continue to be paid. Your welfare payments, food stamps and rent subsidies would continue. The sun will rise each morning and set each evening. Maybe, hopefully, it would lead to the death of nobamacare. Maybe our boy president, nobama, will realize he is not king, he can not rule by decree, that he should think about compromising instead of his mantra "my way or the highway". Life would be good.
Peace
KMA

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 min Jonah1 50,077
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 4 min Nono 4,060
Rauner, Quinn clash on Obamacare expansion ahea... 25 min Le Jimbo 6
Amy 10-2 32 min he who knows 8
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 50 min Cheftell 68,568
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr loose cannon 178,625
Abby 10-2 1 hr Toj 5
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr PEllen 98,375
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]