Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
909,861 - 909,880 of 1,096,196 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
OBAMA the GENIUS

Pittsboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
All that had to be done for all that waste of bandwidth and money was catastrophic insurance, tort reform and selling across state lines.
The rest is nothing but an attempt to create a single payer system run by the government.
Single payer better than no insurance!

Here is the Republican Utopia for citizens:

Your baby born with a disease?

that is a pre-existing condition, by law an insurance company can refuse to cover your child. ALL of them will. YOU can't buy medical insurance for your family.

your screwwwed!

bUT BUT BUT BUTTTT.....

Republicans are about family values? They think that way of doing things is the best. They hate the ACA.

HYPOCRITES ALL! <----- REPUBLICANS.

They hate the people and it shows everyday!

They only love billionaires who wipe their azzzzzz!

Who wants a billionaire deciding if your kid can get medical insurance?

Republicans!

Democrats: everyone can sign up and get covered.

One week away!

OBAMACARE! IT'S EVERYWHERE.....ALL 50 STATES!
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Appointed and anointed by the elected bureaucrats.
Ya gotta love city hall__and the higher the elected, appointed and anointed go the more distracted they get__until they're totally worthless.
We have a winner!
so obama's worthless!!!!!!!!!!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! I'm weeping from the laughter son!
I don't see anything regarding Mexico forcing immigration to America.
Like I said, not one of you loony left wingers can read. Here's my post FOR THE THIRD TIME!

""will you guys make up your mind? Do they or don't they pay taxes? we don't need more low skilled Americans. Why do you think Mexico encourages immigration to America? ""

Where do i say "force"? You are sitting there calling someone an idiot when you don't even understand what you are reading. WOW!

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>the nation was heading into the shitr before most had ever heard of ObackObama.
We started "heading into the shitr" with a State of the Union address on January 8, 1964.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>There's NO GUARANTEE that doctors and hospitals won't be stiffed for the bill the a loser does pay. Lower premiums mean HIGHER DEDUCTIBLES for all.
A liberal who doesn't want to pay $2,000 deductible (or doesn't have it) isn't going to pay the bill when their health INSURANCE doesn't pay. So much for a bad credit risk...
If it's ghetto, ignorant, and idiot, it's illiterate, loser, and liberal..
It's the culture...
It's the culture...
If an insured person fails to pay their deductible, the hospital is unlikely to admit them again for any non-emergency treatment.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Emaam is hands down the dumbest fkr on topix.
There are some more retarded believe it or not but he's the dumbest.
LOL. stop it. That idiot yeah doesn't need your kind of "encouragement"

"encourage" does not equal "force" <for all the left wingers here>

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
do forks make you fat realdave?
"forks_make_us_fat"
I have no idea weather or not "real dumb" is fat or not but he does have a fathead. Lots of useless blubber.
Peace

“Weak People Blame Others”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>If it's ghetto, ignorant, and idiot, it's illiterate, loser, and liberal..

It's the culture...
You're actually a computer program which simply spits out the same canned response every time, aren't you?

Never mind, I'll respond for you "it's ghetto, ignorant, and idiot, it's illiterate, loser, and liberal..blah, blah, blah" LOL

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Of course son!
You people are so easy to entertain!
Watching you get confused by the word "encourage" is funnier than sht. Thank you soooo much.:-)
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Here you go sweetie:
"Anthem Blue Cross, the only company that will sell plans in New Hampshire's marketplace in 2014, says it was able to lower prices by as much as 25% by limiting the number of doctors and hospitals in the network."
http://nhpr.org/post/nh-marketplace-will-have...
We all don't live in NH dumass!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Emaam is hands down the dumbest fkr on topix.
There are some more retarded believe it or not but he's the dumbest.
lol!... and I applaud him for working real hard towards his life goal!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Appointed and anointed by the elected bureaucrats.
Small town mayors earning $7K hand out $100K jobs to city managers/economic development managers/ the popo and fire chiefs__shall we go on???
So__I had a piece of land once that the city wanted to buy for a good deal of money, make that a great deal of money, so they bought it from me and just after closing but before the check was cut it was learned that the grant money had never even been applied for and the city couldn't complete the transaction.
I retained the land along with a handsome legal settlement.
Ya gotta love city hall__and the higher the elected, appointed and anointed go the more distracted they get__until they're totally worthless.
Federal bureaucrats below the political appointee level are the ones that actually carry out the functions of government and they know that they will still be there long after the politicians leave office.

How can there be a "closing" without the money changing hands?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said, not one of you loony left wingers can read. Here's my post FOR THE THIRD TIME!
""will you guys make up your mind? Do they or don't they pay taxes? we don't need more low skilled Americans. Why do you think Mexico encourages immigration to America? ""
Where do i say "force"? You are sitting there calling someone an idiot when you don't even understand what you are reading. WOW!
lol!

And I don't see anything that says ..."Mexico encourages immigration to America..." son!

There you are, caught looking like an idiot and trying to defend it! Trust me, I'll concede that point with laughter!

Thanks for the comedy!

“Weak People Blame Others”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>Single payer better than no insurance!

Here is the Republican Utopia for citizens:

Your baby born with a disease?

that is a pre-existing condition, by law an insurance company can refuse to cover your child. ALL of them will. YOU can't buy medical insurance for your family.

your screwwwed!

bUT BUT BUT BUTTTT.....

Republicans are about family values? They think that way of doing things is the best. They hate the ACA.

HYPOCRITES ALL! <----- REPUBLICANS.

They hate the people and it shows everyday!

They only love billionaires who wipe their azzzzzz!

Who wants a billionaire deciding if your kid can get medical insurance?

Republicans!

Democrats: everyone can sign up and get covered.

One week away!

OBAMACARE! IT'S EVERYWHERE.....ALL 50 STATES!
Even simpler, they fight for the life of the fetus but once born, they could care less if the baby lives or dies.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
You'd need a dique for that, lady.
WTF is "a dique"? Is that your nick name in prison or did your momma name you that at birth? And no, you still can't blow me!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>It's a good law, the Democrats just did a lousy job at selling it. Of course healthcare reform is a tough sell to begin with, boooorrring. And with Republicans and their mouthpiece at Fox News whining and bitching and mis-informing every step of the way it's no wonder the confusion and hatred towards it.
People need health care insurance in the same way that people need auto insurance__it's a no brainer. This ain't Honduras or Pakistan__there's a need for price$ to be attached to living and working in the USA.
OBAMA the GENIUS

Pittsboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

who wants Obamacare?

me me me me!

plus 50 million others in the USA!

A big thanks to the Genius! Obama!

This economy is going to rev up so fast!

50 million extra blood tests, urine tests, Dr. exams, weigh ins, blood pressure tests, etc....

watch and learn dummmm dummmm Republicans!

no more votes for you! beat it! we got this from here......ffffffck you!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>The folks are happily signing up for the ACA. Mission accomplished!
An obvious lie, because there are no sign-ups before October 1.

Most likely the exchanges will see more people who lost their insurance because of ObamaKKKare than they will newly insured people.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol!... and I applaud him for working real hard towards his life goal!
That's "encouraging". LMAO!! Stupid child.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Here you go sweetie:
"Anthem Blue Cross, the only company that will sell plans in New Hampshire's marketplace in 2014, says it was able to lower prices by as much as 25% by limiting the number of doctors and hospitals in the network."
http://nhpr.org/post/nh-marketplace-will-have...
That will be little comfort to those with serious illnesses who require top-quality treatment, or to those who must travel long distances because their local hospital is not included, or to those who will need to change physicians.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 min JOEL 68,850
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 15 min edogxxx 97,827
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 17 min Beavis 176,805
Abby 8-22 18 min edogxxx 3
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 21 min Chickenpoo 49,272
Red-light cameras: Carol Stream police officer ... (Jul '09) 22 min Redlex busted 179
Amy 8-22 25 min edogxxx 4

Search the Chicago Forum:
•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 22 at 8:28AM CDT

•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE