Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 45,489)

Showing posts 909,761 - 909,780 of1,037,636
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
If all 3.2 million Floridians eligible for taxpayer subsidies enter the exchanges, the cost to taxpayers will be at least $10 billion per year.
The liberals/commies/Democrats call that "free"
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Whatever 55 million x $10,000 plus the added cost for the other stuff.
LOL! Talk about just making sh!t up.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

When a large nanny Government just does not work...

'The village warriors of Guerrero'

http://america.aljazeera.com/articles/2013/9/...
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

These racists Republicans keep beating the Liberal Democrats to the Punch Now Romney Has A black grandbaby by choice the Black American Child Was Adopted wish hollywood Liberals would do the same with all these American Babies needing Adopting, Bohner adopted A rastaman really who is the racists party I canr see clintons doing the same or they would have can you see the obamas adopting a White Child hahahahahahahahalololololo well their children might marry Whitemen lets just see lololololhahahaha
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

Liberals trust everyone, as long as they are not Conservative...

"...the true number of premature deaths associated with preventable harm to patients was estimated at more than 400,000 per year."

http://journals.lww.com/journalpatientsafety/...
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! Talk about just making sh!t up.
Exactly libtard. Jut listen to your corrupt liberal media. They make sh!t up all the time. Right on, libtard!
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>WRAPPERS??? BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH<SNORT! I think I just broke a rib L@U.
Then put those saggers back.

BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH<SNORT!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
"About 3.2 million of them are eligible for income-based federal subsidies to help them buy policies."
How much are these subsidies costing the taxpayer?
classified information.....
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>WRAPPERS??? BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH<SNORT! I think I just broke a rib L@U.
Beech if you like wrappers so much you dont mind being called a OH little Yt beeche bring me my money before you get broke off something terrible you might get SOUL CLAPPED ok OH
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
Couple things:

English Language Learner (ELL)
"Defined by the U.S. Department of Education as national-
origin-minority students who are limited-English-proficient. Often abbreviated as ELLs.
http://www.fcrr.org/curriculum/glossary/gloss...

Do you know for sure that the poster you make fun of does not have a disability? You sound certain about your audience...

No way you are a teacher...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

WOW wrote:
<quoted text>I guess You didnt understand a BAD ONE ok wrap producer you might get your cap peeled in the wrong hood thing because your pants sag and your cap is backward you get a pass and keep telling yourself that wrappers are real gangsters real gangsters dont go on stage remember that
i look like the redneck i'm not. and nowadays the only black folks i interact with on a personal level are the pro athletes that come out here in the spring to take advantage of my fishing knowledge. free of charge mind you.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Do you ever read the article or just the headline? Claiming that the cost of Obamacare (estimated at $621 billion in your article) averages out to an increase in spending by $7,450 for a family of four is absolutely assine. How misguided can you get?
How your article says he arrived at the $7,450 figure:
"Most readers will find it easier to think about how this number translates to a typical American family—the very family candidate Obama promised would see $2,500 in annual savings as far as the eye could see. So I have taken the latest year-by-year projections,(estimated cost of Obamacare) divided by the projected U.S. population to determine the added amount per person and multiplied the result by 4." LMAO
The math is correct.

$621 billion divided by 333 million people =$1862.50 per person or $7,450 for a family of four...except in Obama math

so go laugh your f*ckin ass off, dimwit...

but don't worry, because you people don't pay for anything....
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
oh geese. I was offered a gazillion dollars an hour to insult liberals online, but its so much fun I do it for free.
i know how that feels.
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

When Will Black America Start An Airline you know Soul Plane how many liberals will fly with them who will be the pilots oh they will bring in American trained Kenyans lolololhaha to Fly the First African American Airlines,Africans got their own been had their own and they are supposed to be backwards by What African Americans used to say about Africans lolololhahaha now their first President is a Real African Kenyan African Wow how far back did you need to go and White people found him For THE African American lolololhahahaha Real Africans Are having a real Laugh many African Americans Laughed at Real Africans when they Immigrated to America Beat up their children now their first President Is from Africa not the south
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you tell us what the deductibles will be for Obamacare?
Don't know why no one will answer this simple question?
Galt has posted these several times.

The deductibles (and copays) vary with the plan, but all are significantly higher than most people are accustomed to paying.

Anybody who pays for insurance on their own knows that a policy for a married couple costs well in excess of $1,000 per month, so the publicized $100 per month rates are a joke.

The entire program is a fraud.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

Dick Cheney's Gun Malfunctions During Hunting Competition

"It shouldn't surprise anyone that Dick Cheney's gun had a major malfunction today, he had Remington ammunition," Sinchack said. "But the good news is,[his] gun didn't work and nobody got hurt."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/23/dick...

it's a wonder the guy shot somebody. he doesn't even know where the trigger is.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>It's fairly obvious that these reich-wing idjits don't pay taxes...some have probably been on SSI from the cradle...
They live in a Shotz Brewery world__with Galt and Flack in the roles of Lenny and Squiggy.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Whatever 55 million x $10,000 plus the added cost for the other stuff.
$550 billion per year sounds like the correct order of magnitude...

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The American public (particularly the half that pay taxes) hate ObamaKKKare.
Wrong, Nobraina. You're just posting more meaningless nonsense. You need to get a real life, not your obsessed Topix one.

Rmoney ran for President based on "I will repeal Obamacare on Day One". He lost.

Obama ran on his record, including Obamacare. He won!!

The American people were presented with a clear choice last Nov. They chose Obama over Rmoney. You lose, loser.

As for Obama's records, they're locked up with Bush's Military Service Record and Rmoney's tax returns. LOL

As for you nitwits, you're merely nasty old fossils living on Social Security and Medicare, while denying help to those who need it most. Carol went so far as to quit her job so she could collect early Social Security benefits. What a phony.

You idiots are the biggest hypocrites alive.

Your time is past, old fool. Get on with the dying.
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

Liberals use Popular culture to hide and promote their Bigotry

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 909,761 - 909,780 of1,037,636
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

87 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 min LRS 167,751
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 min JOEL COOL DUDE 65,595
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 16 min edogxxx 96,392
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 24 min litesong 43,183
IL Who do you support for Secretary of State in Il... (Oct '10) 53 min Chicagobunny 510
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 56 min Chicagobunny 3,794
IL Who do you support for Treasurer in Illinois in... (Oct '10) 59 min Chicagobunny 113
Amy 4-24 59 min Kuuipo 34
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance