Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
909,721 - 909,740 of 1,101,343 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#990565 Sep 27, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
So, with fewer people working and more retiring, who will pay the Social Security and Medicare benefits?
By the way, the last baby boomers won't retire until 2030 and they will be collecting benefits until 2050, so the situation will continue to worsen.
Current retirement ages are unrealistic in the face of increased life expectancy...
So you actually read that piece, good for you.

It's a changing world pal__and many are going to be left behind if not completely out of any chance for success.

The glut of baby boomers circa 1946-1964 has been known about but misunderstood since 1965 when MediCare was signed into law. As predicted the economic models are skewed as are many other statistics.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#990566 Sep 27, 2013
nothing to see here...

"The husband of US Senator Dianne Feinstein has been selling post offices to his friends, cheap"

http://www.eastbayexpress.com/oakland/going-p...

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#990567 Sep 27, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Stop it. Try being nice for once.
fck off

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

#990568 Sep 27, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
you got a stanky puss...thats what you got.
namE once again reverts to the nasty little prick he was in jr. high--must be difficult having every female you ever knew shine you on, especially your mother.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#990569 Sep 27, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>That's because you're a fkn idiot.
First off, Tim Scott had only recently been elected to the US when Nikki Haley appointed him to the US Senate seat vacated by Jim DeMint, Do you remember Jim DeMint?
Government can't be run like a business unless it is rearranged to resemble a business and that will never happen for we have these things called elections. Imagine a business with leadership elected by it's customers every 2 and 4 years.
Agreed.

We should just make Obama the King of America.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#990570 Sep 27, 2013
Liberals are smarter than 'us'?

"Prominent Atheist Richard Dawkins Defends ‘Mild Pedophilia"

http://www.thecollegefix.com/post/14565/

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#990571 Sep 27, 2013
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
More incredibly stupid logic from Eman! Of course those people that stay healthy are better off not paying for insurance!
You get dumber with every post. That's 25,400+ degrees of dumb, no-life moron.
Its the culture.
so then we agree, "Using this incredibly stupid logic there would be no benefit to being insured" was an emoronic statement.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#990572 Sep 27, 2013
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not his stalker, a stalker does the dumbass repetitive harassment nonsense you do here all day. I'm trying to help Eman by pointing out how stupid and crazy the shit he posts here is. At 25,400+posts, that's a lot of hours wasted that he could be working on his GED.
The only time you have to defend yourself Patrick is when your Emeem babble is failing you stalker.. You're out of toilet paper.. LCNLin..

Emeem (Patrick) always bent over and punked by No Surprize Eman...

It's the culture...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#990573 Sep 27, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Amnesty for illegals, make em all tax paying Americans, that will cure our financial woes.
We need to be making more Americans and should be encouraging immigration to the U.S. not trying to keep the population at a slow growth.
"We need more Americans" - Homer 2016
Hear, hear! And give them driving licenses!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#990574 Sep 27, 2013
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
Results are in! and democrats spike football
"...Only 1 percent says they now have health insurance for the first time due to the new law."
http://www.cnbc.com/id/101065226
...while 3% have lost coverage because of ObamaKKKare...

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#990575 Sep 27, 2013
Homer wrote:
Obama approval heading back up, currently at 47% approve, 46% disapprove.
Hello rightwing morans and normal people(which includes all you lefties)
They don't want to be called a racist about O'bama. I don't care-- so I tell the truth when I am called by a survey . If you go further down the same survey, only 28% think the country is going in the right direction. Why didn't you include that number?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#990576 Sep 27, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Amnesty for illegals, make em all tax paying Americans, that will cure our financial woes.
We need to be making more Americans and should be encouraging immigration to the U.S. not trying to keep the population at a slow growth.
"We need more Americans" - Homer 2016
will you guys make up your mind? Do they or don't they pay taxes?

we don't need more low skilled Americans. Why do you think Mexico encourages immigration to America?
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#990577 Sep 27, 2013
Academia makes us proud...says a Liberal!

".Bonilla-Silva said a new form of racism has emerged, replacing Jim Crow racism.

“We are not post-racial,”

http://thedartmouth.com/2013/09/27/news/lectu...

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#990578 Sep 27, 2013
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not his stalker, a stalker does the dumbass repetitive harassment nonsense you do here all day. I'm trying to help Eman by pointing out how stupid and crazy the shit he posts here is. At 25,400+posts, that's a lot of hours wasted that he could be working on his GED.
hi patric.

I find you entertaining. Keep up the good work.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#990579 Sep 27, 2013
Homer wrote:
Obama approval heading back up, currently at 47% approve, 46% disapprove.
Hello rightwing morans and normal people(which includes all you lefties)
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other...

Homer cherry-picks one poll out of six...considering all six polls, Obama is underwater by an average of 6.4%, with approval of 44.3%.

Better not to tell white lies when it is so easy to check.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#990580 Sep 27, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Galt... the hypocrite who claimed bill should be separate has no problems with combining this one.
What a lack of honesty to move his agenda forward.
Typical con....
O'bama ran for president on looking at every thing LINE BY LINE--Republicans should make that a reality for O'bama and his communist democrats.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#990581 Sep 27, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Emeem (Patrick) always and still bent over and punked by Eman...
If it's ghetto, ignorant, and idiot, it's urban, loser, and liberal, and it needs to go...
It's the culture...
repeat please
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#990582 Sep 27, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Probably wouldn't effect Homer but would Carol still get her SS check on time? That's Homer's real concern here.
Social Security checks would be unaffected.

So, why worry?

(The correct word is "affect.")
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#990583 Sep 27, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>It was the Rams for cryin' out loud, let's see them beat a real team before you get all fired up.
your team is 0-3 and sinking fast...
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#990584 Sep 27, 2013
Compassion, education, opinions and Democrats..

{“I think Ted Cruz is an idiot,” said Danny Yeager, chemistry professor and advisor to the Texas Aggie Democrats student organization.}

http://www.thebatt.com/news/students-react-to...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 9 min KiMare 49,489
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 18 min the wandering girl 4,684
Crack and the Social, Moral, and Economic Decay... 1 hr joey 2
HKN Record Label Need UpComing Artist Call_0803... 3 hr mr innocent 1
Word (Dec '08) 3 hr andet1987 4,664
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr litesong 46,375
Michelle Obama, f/k/a MICHAEL LAVAUGHN ROBINSON 4 hr FXX 3
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 hr LRS 177,520
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE