Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#990681 Sep 27, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>The folks are happily signing up for the ACA. Mission accomplished!
It's a good law, the Democrats just did a lousy job at selling it. Of course healthcare reform is a tough sell to begin with, boooorrring. And with Republicans and their mouthpiece at Fox News whining and bitching and mis-informing every step of the way it's no wonder the confusion and hatred towards it.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#990682 Sep 27, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody is forcing you, gunners beitch.
Don't pay.
Go to jail again.
quit trying to blow me.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#990683 Sep 27, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Like letting corporations decide elections with their blood money wasn't a can of worms?
If it's ghetto, ignorant, and idiot, it's illiterate, loser, and liberal..

It's the culture...
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#990684 Sep 27, 2013
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
To bad they failed, he's wreaked havoc with both domestic and foreign policy.
Bush is no longer president.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#990685 Sep 27, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
read it and weep, kid. Don't fret, someday you'll be able to keep up with the big boys
http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials-pers...
lol! I'm weeping from the laughter son!

I don't see anything regarding Mexico forcing immigration to America. But I do see where they have 'draconian immigration politicies.'

Are you sure you have any comprehension skills at all son?

Mexico's Hypocrisy Is Evident In Its Own Strict Policy Toward Immigrants

By VICTOR DAVIS HANSON
Posted 07/18/2013 06:50 PM ET

Print
Comment
inShare

Victor Davis Hanson

Victor Davis Hanson

There are many strange elements in the current debate over illegal immigration, but none stranger than the mostly ignored role of Mexico.

Are millions of Mexican citizens still trying to cross the U.S. border illegally because there is dismal economic growth and a shortage of jobs in Mexico?

Not anymore. In terms of the economy, Mexico has rarely done better, and the United States rarely worse.

The Mexican unemployment rate is currently below 5%. North of the border it remains stuck at over 7% for the 53rd consecutive month of the Obama presidency.

The American gross domestic product has been growing at a rate of less than 2% annually. In contrast, a booming Mexico almost doubled that in 2012, its GDP growing at a robust clip of nearly 4%.

Is elemental hunger forcing millions of Mexicans to flee north, as it may have in the past? Not necessarily.

Read More At Investor's Business Daily: http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials-pers...
Follow us:@IBDinvestors on Twitter | InvestorsBusinessDaily on Facebook

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#990686 Sep 27, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey crazzzzy!
Who does not want medical insurance?
these folks dont

No thanks, Obamacare. I'll pay the penalty
http://money.cnn.com/2013/09/20/news/economy/...

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#990688 Sep 27, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text> mis-informing every step of the way it's no wonder the confusion and hatred towards it.
Is it "mis-informing" when everyone is guessing?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#990689 Sep 27, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
More baby boomers are retiring early than would have otherwise because of layoffs and inability to find new jobs. Many in their late 50s or early 60s who had planned to work until age 65 or longer find themselves out of work and unemployable. And many of them have good educations.
The Obama Depression destroyed their lives.
Nice try mutt but the nation and half the planet was heading into the shitr before most had ever heard of ObackObama.

A lot of boomers left the workforce early for myriad reasons some of which carried big time going away checks__buyouts__etc, and then quickly reentered the workforce is lesser capacities, civic-nonprofit roles and as the self employed.

Imagine companies buying jobs back from long time-highly paid (vested) employees and giving them to low wage beginners or shipping them overseas. It happened__and often quality improved.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#990690 Sep 27, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
lol. I love the Obama clown posse. Wow!
Of course son!

You people are so easy to entertain!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#990692 Sep 27, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>It's a good law, the Democrats just did a lousy job at selling it. Of course healthcare reform is a tough sell to begin with, boooorrring. And with Republicans and their mouthpiece at Fox News whining and bitching and mis-informing every step of the way it's no wonder the confusion and hatred towards it.
that's why it needs so many waivers, has "glitches" and Reid called the medical device tax stupid.

homer brainwashed beyond repair.

“Weak People Blame Others”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#990694 Sep 27, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
What in the hell did that blowhard Cruz drone about for 21 hours? Fer kerrrisst sakes.
Hey spoke about how Cuban immigrants such as his parents are responsible for defrauding Medicare of billions and how we should repeal the Cuban adjustment act ...LOL
http://content.usatoday.com/communities/ondea...
OBAMA the GENIUS

Pittsboro, NC

#990695 Sep 27, 2013
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
All that had to be done for all that waste of bandwidth and money was catastrophic insurance, tort reform and selling across state lines.
The rest is nothing but an attempt to create a single payer system run by the government.
Single payer better than no insurance!

Here is the Republican Utopia for citizens:

Your baby born with a disease?

that is a pre-existing condition, by law an insurance company can refuse to cover your child. ALL of them will. YOU can't buy medical insurance for your family.

your screwwwed!

bUT BUT BUT BUTTTT.....

Republicans are about family values? They think that way of doing things is the best. They hate the ACA.

HYPOCRITES ALL! <----- REPUBLICANS.

They hate the people and it shows everyday!

They only love billionaires who wipe their azzzzzz!

Who wants a billionaire deciding if your kid can get medical insurance?

Republicans!

Democrats: everyone can sign up and get covered.

One week away!

OBAMACARE! IT'S EVERYWHERE.....ALL 50 STATES!
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#990696 Sep 27, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Appointed and anointed by the elected bureaucrats.
Ya gotta love city hall__and the higher the elected, appointed and anointed go the more distracted they get__until they're totally worthless.
We have a winner!
so obama's worthless!!!!!!!!!!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#990697 Sep 27, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! I'm weeping from the laughter son!
I don't see anything regarding Mexico forcing immigration to America.
Like I said, not one of you loony left wingers can read. Here's my post FOR THE THIRD TIME!

""will you guys make up your mind? Do they or don't they pay taxes? we don't need more low skilled Americans. Why do you think Mexico encourages immigration to America? ""

Where do i say "force"? You are sitting there calling someone an idiot when you don't even understand what you are reading. WOW!

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#990698 Sep 27, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>the nation was heading into the shitr before most had ever heard of ObackObama.
We started "heading into the shitr" with a State of the Union address on January 8, 1964.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#990699 Sep 27, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>There's NO GUARANTEE that doctors and hospitals won't be stiffed for the bill the a loser does pay. Lower premiums mean HIGHER DEDUCTIBLES for all.
A liberal who doesn't want to pay $2,000 deductible (or doesn't have it) isn't going to pay the bill when their health INSURANCE doesn't pay. So much for a bad credit risk...
If it's ghetto, ignorant, and idiot, it's illiterate, loser, and liberal..
It's the culture...
It's the culture...
If an insured person fails to pay their deductible, the hospital is unlikely to admit them again for any non-emergency treatment.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#990700 Sep 27, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Emaam is hands down the dumbest fkr on topix.
There are some more retarded believe it or not but he's the dumbest.
LOL. stop it. That idiot yeah doesn't need your kind of "encouragement"

"encourage" does not equal "force" <for all the left wingers here>

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#990701 Sep 27, 2013
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
do forks make you fat realdave?
"forks_make_us_fat"
I have no idea weather or not "real dumb" is fat or not but he does have a fathead. Lots of useless blubber.
Peace

“Weak People Blame Others”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#990702 Sep 27, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>If it's ghetto, ignorant, and idiot, it's illiterate, loser, and liberal..

It's the culture...
You're actually a computer program which simply spits out the same canned response every time, aren't you?

Never mind, I'll respond for you "it's ghetto, ignorant, and idiot, it's illiterate, loser, and liberal..blah, blah, blah" LOL

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#990703 Sep 27, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Of course son!
You people are so easy to entertain!
Watching you get confused by the word "encourage" is funnier than sht. Thank you soooo much.:-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 5 min KiMerde 51,262
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 8 min JOEL 71,100
Family of slain Loyola student seeks 'peace not... 59 min Searcy 2
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr jacques Ottawau 181,860
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Mothra 49,236
women are so shallow these days (Nov '11) 2 hr Silk 87
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 3 hr barefoot2626 20
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]