Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#990449 Sep 27, 2013
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Using this incredibly stupid logic there would be no benefit to being insured.
Its the culture.
Emeem (Patrick) always and still bent over and punked by Eman or someone...

Yes.. It's the culture you idiot...

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#990450 Sep 27, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Once again, the chief factor in shrinking labor force participation is that the baby boomers are retiring en masse. This temporary economic condition had been on the horizon for years and would have occurred no matter who was in the white house and will continue until 2020.
below is a direct quote from the Washington post.

"Baby boomers are starting to retire en masse"

you're such a phony.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#990451 Sep 27, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
You and Galt are the only right-wingers worth reading
You're not giving enough credit to and grossly underestimating many other conservative posters on here and their contributions.

They are right on the money every single time. We're all trying as hard as we can to pop that little bubble of denial of yours.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#990452 Sep 27, 2013
Harry Reid is stupid.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#990453 Sep 27, 2013
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Does FOX News make people stupid?
what happened mini me? This new emoron better be sportin a niner logo or I'm going to ground you.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#990454 Sep 27, 2013
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
A fork is used by a fat person to help make them fatter, much like FOX News is used by a dumb person to help make them dumber.
real time watches fox.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#990455 Sep 27, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>I agree. In 2009 McCain was willing to shut down the military to get rid of O'bamacare--now what? did they find some dirt on him through all the NSA snooping. Makes no sense.
McCain’s is a’ Joke’ the people of Arizona should be Embarrass!!

Orlando, FL

#990456 Sep 27, 2013
The black Republican on Greta last night was Senator Tim Scott.

Not only did he focus on government's mismanagement of spending our money but focused on the fact that no one in Congress is even talking about government priorities in spending.

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/on-the-record/i...

Makes a heck of a lot of sense to me.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#990457 Sep 27, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Rove is married to his third wife.
Did Obama dump Reggie for this Guckert guy? Tired of black meat?
Guy who never won a trophy gets a trophy wife/beard (Limbaughtomy's still one ahead of him, however)? Love at first sight, no doubt; he just opened his wallet and there she was. "...And Rove, who attended Wynn’s gala wedding last year in Vegas, recently got something of a personal bonus out of the relationship. After Wynn attended the veteran operative’s wedding last month in Austin — an intimate and until-now unreported affair also attended by former President George W. Bush — Rove and his new wife Karen Johnson flew to Naples, Italy, aboard Wynn’s Boeing 737 — a nearly 11-hour, 6,000-mile trip that could cost tens of thousands of dollars from a charter jet carrier. Wynn joined Rove in Italy.

Isn't it nice when friends can join you on a special Italian honeymoon?"

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#990458 Sep 27, 2013
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
How many hundreds of posts by you and all your sock puppets add up to a productive day you no-life moron?
...and now you"be been punked by Florida. Hahaha

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#990459 Sep 27, 2013
Realtime wrote:
Well it looks like another episode of same shit new day on here this morning. I see the rightie tighties have already touched on most of yesterday's FOX talking points.
And Oink Lane makes an early appearance after spending the wee hours spewing with Galt.
pisswater and prostitutes more your speed?

Orlando, FL

#990460 Sep 27, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
They promised to defeat Romney.
Get President George Bush to attend your next convention ?
or is he now a RINO ?
It's the easily fooled I'm worried about - not those they elect.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#990461 Sep 27, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The Queen will outlive that AIDS-ravaged sack-o-shit.
Dammmmmmmmmmmmmn, but you're disgusting. I got two bucks says you won't live to see the deaths of either Queen Elizabeth II or the two-term first black POTUS.
Michelle

New York, NY

#990462 Sep 27, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think any American would have thought the liberal commies and O'bama would stoop to cheating by using the IRS and the NSA to win...did you?
Of course you did. The democrats have only been winning by cheating. Look no further than Chicago.
cheating and ineptness:

$67 million allocated to an IRS slush fund for the purpose of rolling out Obamacare is unaccounted for, according to a report issued by the Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration.

When the Affordable Care Act was adopted in 2010, it included a provision to establish a $1 billion Health Insurance Reform Implementation Fund “to pay for the Federal administrative expenses to carry out the ACA”—yet another joyous discovery about the bill that passed “so that you can find out what is in it.”

So far, the IRS has been allocated $488 million from the HIRIF to help the agency prepare for the “law’s numerous tax provisions.” The audit was performed to determine whether the IRS had used the funds appropriately to create an “adequate process to accurately account for and report selected ACA implementation costs charged to the HIRIF.”

The report—released just two weeks before the launch of Obamacare Exchanges—reveals that Obamacare finances are already in ruins. Take a look:

Affordable Care Act: Tracking of Health Insurance Reform Implementation Fund Costs Could Be Improved

…The IRS did not track all costs associated with implementation of the ACA including costs not charged to the HIRIF. Specifically, the IRS did not account for or attempt to quantify approximately $67 million of indirect ACA costs incurred for Fiscal Years 2010 through 2012. Indirect costs include, for example, providing employees with workspace and information technology support.

The IRS established a methodology to track ACA costs in its accounting records. However, the IRS accounted for only direct costs, such as labor and contract costs, because it did not believe that indirect costs should be recovered from the HIRIF…

…By not also identifying and tracking indirect costs, the IRS lacks complete information regarding the full cost of ACA implementation. This lack of complete information on ACA implementation costs limits the IRS’s ability to accurately report to stakeholders the total resources it applied to the ACA implementation and fully estimate the resources needed in the future for this effort.
This is just the beginning. If the IRS managed to mishandle $67 million during the preparation process, what’s going to happen when the agency is responsible for overseeing the new Obamacare tax regulations that affect every American citizen?

The political targeting of charity groups by supposedly ‘non-partisan,’ IRS officials was hard enough to stomach, but the idea that these same officials are going to be in charge of financing national health care services is nothing short of a recipe for disaster.

The missing $67 million is going to be pocket-change in comparison to how much Obamacare will cost in the long run. But in this economy, most Americans can’t spare their pocket change, let alone $67 million worth of taxed income.

Which begs the question, yet again: Who assumed the IRS was more capable than you to oversee your health finances?
TSM

El Paso, TX

#990463 Sep 27, 2013
Families struggling with a 40 hr. work week now being reduce to 30 how’s that improving their Lives? I guess Liberals would argue that the tradeoff is now they have Obamacare….A Joke!!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#990464 Sep 27, 2013
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Using this incredibly stupid logic there would be no benefit to being insured.
Its the culture.
that depends on the individual situation. Try to use both sides of your brain, mini me.

Orlando, FL

#990465 Sep 27, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Various explanations from credible sources have been linked here__you skipped or ignored them.
My post was accurate " the chief factor in the shrinking labor force participation rate is that baby boomers are retiring en masse."
Funny how you never cite any of your "credible sources".
Michelle

New York, NY

#990466 Sep 27, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Guy who never won a trophy gets a trophy wife/beard (Limbaughtomy's still one ahead of him, however)? Love at first sight, no doubt; he just opened his wallet and there she was. "...And Rove, who attended Wynn’s gala wedding last year in Vegas, recently got something of a personal bonus out of the relationship. After Wynn attended the veteran operative’s wedding last month in Austin — an intimate and until-now unreported affair also attended by former President George W. Bush — Rove and his new wife Karen Johnson flew to Naples, Italy, aboard Wynn’s Boeing 737 — a nearly 11-hour, 6,000-mile trip that could cost tens of thousands of dollars from a charter jet carrier. Wynn joined Rove in Italy.
Isn't it nice when friends can join you on a special Italian honeymoon?"
That's chump change compared to Moochelle's many extravagant vacations with her 100 closest friends. The only difference is that Obama is the trophy wife in that relationship.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#990467 Sep 27, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
real time watches fox.
Lets not forget sonicmorons addiction to Fox news... Like a crack addict, sonicmoron always comes back for more...

Patrick n Angela's sock (Emeem) always bent over and punked by No Surprize and Eman...

It's the culture...
el cid 777

Scranton, PA

#990468 Sep 27, 2013
Hi! Everything is going pretty good in the world.
Syria may be accepting united nations supervision
of it`s chemical warfare weapons. The world is
starting to realize that we are all in a war with
Islam and they are not just militants. Islam wants
to spread its religion by warfare and there is not
too much we can do until Jesus Christ returns or
the space aliens show themselves officially. At 71
years of age, I am going to take one day at a time. Love, el cid 777

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min Bieber 185,080
No Camping at Dead's Last Shows 19 min DEAD MUST DIE 2
Word (Dec '08) 20 min boundary painter 5,078
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 21 min GayleWood 51,373
last post wins! (Apr '13) 48 min boundary painter 508
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 50 min boundary painter 803
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 51 min boundary painter 5,722
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:47 am PST