Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1375025 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#990552 Sep 27, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
So, with fewer people working and more retiring, who will pay the Social Security and Medicare benefits?
By the way, the last baby boomers won't retire until 2030 and they will be collecting benefits until 2050, so the situation will continue to worsen.
Current retirement ages are unrealistic in the face of increased life expectancy...
Amnesty for illegals, make em all tax paying Americans, that will cure our financial woes.

We need to be making more Americans and should be encouraging immigration to the U.S. not trying to keep the population at a slow growth.

"We need more Americans" - Homer 2016
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#990553 Sep 27, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Realtime and Homer are always and still bent over and always punked by Carol..
It's the cutlture......
repeat please
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#990554 Sep 27, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
is that rams team bad, or what. I'm trying to keep a low profile today. The wife is a rams fan.
Yeah, they are bad, I stopped watching at halftime.
Patriot

Brighton, CO

#990555 Sep 27, 2013
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#990556 Sep 27, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Just as Galt skips over all the Ghost sockpuppets....
You're probably gonna want to skip over mine from now on.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#990557 Sep 27, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm okay with it only cause odors don't come through the computer. Besides, that skank gets what she deserves.
morning homer.
Uh it's afternoon here, I'd appreciate if you greeted me in my own time zone thank you. Do the math, it's only 3 hours, not that hard.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#990558 Sep 27, 2013
John Galt wrote:
If Senate DemoKKKrats strip ObamaKKKare defunding from the appropriations bill and the House then adds a new amendment to delay the individual mandate for one year, how do DemoKKKrats react?
lol! Galt... the hypocrite who claimed bill should be separate has no problems with combining this one.

What a lack of honesty to move his agenda forward.

Typical con....
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#990559 Sep 27, 2013
Where are these folks getting their news from?

"Truly "Exceptional" And Dumber Than Ever: Verbal SAT Scores Plunge To Fresh Record Low"

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-09-25/trul...

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#990560 Sep 27, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Patrick is your stalker...
I'm not his stalker, a stalker does the dumbass repetitive harassment nonsense you do here all day. I'm trying to help Eman by pointing out how stupid and crazy the shit he posts here is. At 25,400+posts, that's a lot of hours wasted that he could be working on his GED.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#990561 Sep 27, 2013
Liberals have every base covered...

er...uncovered....

Nudity week!

http://www.campusreform.org/blog/...
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#990562 Sep 27, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Christie has no chance unless he speaks out against the abuses of ObamaKKKare.
Did you read that in the crystal ball at your local library?

Wanna a donut?
Patriot

Brighton, CO

#990563 Sep 27, 2013
There is an anti-terrorist drill coming up on November 13, 2013 called GridEx 2013. There has been a great deal of conjecture that this terrorist training exercise will end up like so many before it...a real event. Is that why the government is wanting everything in place in FEMA Region III by Oct. 1?

http://www.activistpost.com/2013/09/is-fema-r...

http://cotocrew.wordpress.com/2013/08/20/a-dr...
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#990564 Sep 27, 2013
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
More incredibly stupid logic from Eman! Of course those people that stay healthy are better off not paying for insurance!
You get dumber with every post. That's 25,400+ degrees of dumb, no-life moron.
Its the culture.
Emeem (Patrick) always and still bent over and punked by Eman...

If it's ghetto, ignorant, and idiot, it's urban, loser, and liberal, and it needs to go...

It's the culture...
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#990565 Sep 27, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
So, with fewer people working and more retiring, who will pay the Social Security and Medicare benefits?
By the way, the last baby boomers won't retire until 2030 and they will be collecting benefits until 2050, so the situation will continue to worsen.
Current retirement ages are unrealistic in the face of increased life expectancy...
So you actually read that piece, good for you.

It's a changing world pal__and many are going to be left behind if not completely out of any chance for success.

The glut of baby boomers circa 1946-1964 has been known about but misunderstood since 1965 when MediCare was signed into law. As predicted the economic models are skewed as are many other statistics.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#990566 Sep 27, 2013
nothing to see here...

"The husband of US Senator Dianne Feinstein has been selling post offices to his friends, cheap"

http://www.eastbayexpress.com/oakland/going-p...

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#990567 Sep 27, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Stop it. Try being nice for once.
fck off

Since: Jul 08

We will not go gentle

#990568 Sep 27, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
you got a stanky puss...thats what you got.
namE once again reverts to the nasty little prick he was in jr. high--must be difficult having every female you ever knew shine you on, especially your mother.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#990569 Sep 27, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>That's because you're a fkn idiot.
First off, Tim Scott had only recently been elected to the US when Nikki Haley appointed him to the US Senate seat vacated by Jim DeMint, Do you remember Jim DeMint?
Government can't be run like a business unless it is rearranged to resemble a business and that will never happen for we have these things called elections. Imagine a business with leadership elected by it's customers every 2 and 4 years.
Agreed.

We should just make Obama the King of America.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#990570 Sep 27, 2013
Liberals are smarter than 'us'?

"Prominent Atheist Richard Dawkins Defends ‘Mild Pedophilia"

http://www.thecollegefix.com/post/14565/

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#990571 Sep 27, 2013
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
More incredibly stupid logic from Eman! Of course those people that stay healthy are better off not paying for insurance!
You get dumber with every post. That's 25,400+ degrees of dumb, no-life moron.
Its the culture.
so then we agree, "Using this incredibly stupid logic there would be no benefit to being insured" was an emoronic statement.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 min IB DaMann 58,865
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 29 min District 1 213,220
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 58 min SweLL GirL 8,108
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 2 hr Red_Forman 2,268
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr Red_Forman 6,001
last post wins! (Apr '13) 2 hr Red_Forman 932
last post wins! (Dec '10) 2 hr Red_Forman 1,977
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages