Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 45,457)

Showing posts 909,121 - 909,140 of1,072,837
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>That's great baseball worth the money and with beer. It's terrific motor home destination, has a wild and crazy college spring break and has become a favorite spot for filming TV commercials.
Figures you wouldn't care for the place. People have fun there.
Galt has only been to Lake Havasu in summer, when the place is deader than a doornail....not a motor home type...

Laughlin/Bullhead City a better choice on the Colorado River...

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
Homer looking forward to complete implementation of Healthcare Reform, then we can stand proud as a nation knowing we are taking care of each and everyone of our fellow citizens.
how old were you when you bought your first insurance policy?
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

For dumazz realDave,

since my other source was not acceptable...

"Specifically, the IRS did not account for or attempt to quantify approximately $67 million of indirect ACA costs incurred for Fiscal Years 2010 through 2012. Indirect costs include, for example, providing employees with workspace and information technology support."

http://www.treasury.gov/tigta/auditreports/20...

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

Grampy wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I don't call every woman who has sex a slut, only the 17 year olds having unprotected sex with married radical foreigners from Africa. Back in 1960 when she was boffing the lying Kenyan 95% of society would have labeled her a slut or worse!
Typical classless liberal to cast unfounded insults at someone's family members when they disagree with you. Seems like your poor upbringing has you still stuck yelling those stupid adolescent playground taunts. Easy to see how a dummy like you is drawn to Obama and the liberal trash.
BTW, she would have conceived at age 18. That makes her an adult. Why is it you right whiners keep calling women who have sex outside of marriage a slut.

95% really?? 95% of you right whiner religious bigots maybe.

And really, you can cast stones at other's family & then cry when the its reversed. Did your wife have sex outside of marriage? Do you call her a slut too? Have any daughters - are they sluts.

Did you have sex outside of marriage? Are you a slut too?

Seems to me you&your hero Rush Limbaugh have this attitude towards women. Typucal of most you right whiners.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> I get it. When you get caught making a stupid post, you did it on purpose. Yep Sure.
For dumazz realDave,

"Specifically, the IRS did not account for or attempt to quantify approximately $67 million of indirect ACA costs incurred for Fiscal Years 2010 through 2012. Indirect costs include, for example, providing employees with workspace and information technology support."

John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt believes those who will buy policies on the exchanges have different physiology & health issues than other people.
that is highly probable.....
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>I get you're an expert at it!!!
Ladies go fist...er..first!

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see...
Posting an obviously fraudulent birth certificate on the White House website while saying and doing anything to avoid submitting that same document as evidence in any court case... not a lot of confidence being shown there that Obama was born in Hawaii. How about just doing what the so-called "birthers" want and just submit that document as evidence? Perhaps because knowing submitting fraudulent evidence will get you sent to prison?
Please tell us what a community organizer does. I'm betting even you don't know. What we do know is, Obama was indoctrinated with, of many other logics, there is no such thing as truth. If you are not aware of this, just read a little about "community organizing" is. Don't forget to tell us about how the community organizer is instructed to create the problem in order to be the one to offer a solution. That just about sums Obama up, doesn't it?
Its the Birther-In-Chief himself.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>We already have socialized medicine, it's call Medicare. Why not get you and your fellow rightwingers to quit using it and we can save billions of dollars.
Socialized medicine is complete government control, government hospitals, government employee doctors...and the ultimate objective of ObamaKKKare...

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>A-Bomb Hah, LMAO. Obviously you have zero clue as to the ACA.
BTW there are only 150 navigators in the state of FL babe about half are bilingual. Refresh all our memories about how many you claimed there would be and how much they'd be paid.
"Of the expected 150 or so "navigators" who'll be assigned across the state to help people purchase insurance, only 57 had applied for their required state licenses and just 11 were approved as of Wednesday afternoon, according to the Florida Department of Financial Services"
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

lol! Cons still trying to con America!

I love this comedy channel!

"This Is Why The GOP Wants To Move On From A Government Shutdown And Threaten A Debt Ceiling Crisis Instead
Business InsiderBy Brett LoGiurato | Business Insider 1 hour 50 minutes ago

AP

House Republicans moved Thursday to to shift focus from a fight over the continuing resolution to keep the government funded to a battle over raising the nation's debt ceiling.

Even though failure to raise the debt limit would result in far more dire consequences for the economy than a government shutdown, polling presents compelling evidence for Republicans to pursue a fight on the debt ceiling.

Numerous polls have shown that the GOP stands to take the brunt of the blame from the American public in the event of a shutdown. According to a recent CNN/ORC poll, 51% would blame Republicans for a shutdown, while only 33% would blame President Barack Obama.

Polling on the debt ceiling is much less certain, and it reflects a lack of understanding from the American public about the consequences of hitting the debt ceiling.

House Speaker John Boehner's office passed around Thursday morning a Bloomberg poll that shows Americans do not support a debt-ceiling increase without any conditions. In fact, 61% said it's " right to require spending cuts when the debt ceiling is raised even if it risks default."

That's a top-line number that Republicans think they can use to win the argument and, more importantly, bring Obama to the negotiating table.

Of course, there are two big caveats to the poll number. First, by a 56-26 margin, Americans oppose the cuts of the so-called "sequester." Those were the cuts that went into effect earlier this year, as a result of the last debt-ceiling crisis. So though they may support vague "cuts" with the hike of the debt limit, Americans weren't happy with the last cuts that resulted from the negotiations.

The other caveat is that the GOP plan on the debt ceiling isn't exactly about spending cuts it's a laundry list of conservative wishes, only some of which have anything to do with reducing the debt...."
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>No. Jesus doesn't care about our government you moron.
Go read the Book of Revelation, you'll see what's in store, all the praying in the world isn't going to prevent it.
you are Christian?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
Homer looking forward to complete implementation of Healthcare Reform, then we can stand proud as a nation knowing we are taking care of each and everyone of our fellow citizens.
Homer should adopt a homeless person if he really feels that way.
Grampy

South Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I just amazes me how f*cking stupid you right whiners are.
"OMG OMG the poor in the cities are mooching of the government OMG OMG"
Then when a man goes into these poor neighborhood & helps these communities set up mechanism to help pull themselves out of poverty, you f*cking idiots have a fit.
Community organizers work within the community with their businesses, social organizations & churches to set up job training, child care, to help people improve their financial standing & become more self sufficient.
Bullsh*t!!! If these community organizers were successful with 5% of their cliental each year then poverty would of been eliminated 15 years ago. Obama was a community organizer because he couldn't hold a real job with his drug habit and it keep him in daily contact with his drug suppliers.

Job training? One of the top liberal scams out there. Set up a non-profit and put your family and friends on the payroll. Then you hire the idiot relatives of several politicians and zingo, you get government funding. If even 5% of the people they trained each year actually got jobs unemployment would of been eliminated 15 years ago.

Free inner city child care allows the baby mommas to go out unconstrained with children to shoplift and score their daily drugs.

Community organizers perpetuate the problems in the inner cities by creating and maintaining a permanent slacker cliental. Liberals call it creating job security.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

Democrat Manchin Breaks Ranks to Back Individual-Mandate Delay

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/joe-manchin-...
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
how old were you when you bought your first insurance policy?
That's kind of a personal question. I've never purchased my own medical insurance, I've always been covered by my employer(s). I do have my own life insurance so my wife can continue to live in the lap of luxury after my demise, I was going to name Flack and Carol as co-beneficiaries but they have both since pissed me off with their lies, slander, and stupidity.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Don't be caught dead without Him:

www.scribd.com/doc/31322017 ...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
Ladies go fist...er..first!
Yea, ma'am!

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
For dumazz realDave,
Note how this is not presented as "missing 67 million" like your other source.

It sad that 67 million was for indirect costs charged to different accounting & not the fund to set up for the ACA.

You people are sofa ing stupid, you can't even understand it even its right in front of your face.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Socialized medicine is complete government control, government hospitals, government employee doctors...and the ultimate objective of ObamaKKKare...
Medicare, VA hospitals, Social Security, etc same thing. When you call it 'Socialized' it just makes it a scary thing for the rightwingers.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 909,121 - 909,140 of1,072,837
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at July 12 at 8:58PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE