Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#990120 Sep 26, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>I think Lois Lane is Carol. I can tell by her lies, slander and her lack of historical knowledge.
Who's history are you talking about?

and another point...

Ole chief ' talkingpointsmemo.com ' and your history not same...

what connects you two....???...

misery?
ethics?
frat brothers?
shared a foxhole in vietnam?
married to each others siblings?
what fun!
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#990121 Sep 26, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>The democrats' main goal is to make the citizens of the United States a bunch of law breakers. Every citizen is to be labeled a criminal.
and we thought for all these years Liberals were a 'gray' area bunch...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#990122 Sep 26, 2013
Grampy wrote:
<quoted text>
Old geezer and ghetto slumlord Realtime is a still year and a couple days older than me. You want entertainment go watch lily twerk or turn on the cartoon network. I'm on topix for your enlightenment, not your entertainment.
Not my enlightenment pal__maybe someone else.

Not me!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#990123 Sep 26, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Simple question: Has the economy grown or has it declined as Carol has suggested since the Bush collapse/Obama took office?
GDP growth has been barely positive and insufficient to sustain population growth.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#990124 Sep 26, 2013
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
not very Christian like...
phoney....
Homer is a liar and a sellout...

It's the culture...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#990125 Sep 26, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Point is McVeigh was a rightwing idiot. Most rightwingers by nature are irrational.
Better a rightwing idiot than a war criminal like Janet Reno...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#990126 Sep 26, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Back away from the bong goofball!
Realtime all the time bent over and punked by Carol

It's the culture...

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#990127 Sep 26, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Back away from the bong goofball!
LOL

Quite the sage response.

A real man, you are. Or maybe just a wizened old fool.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#990128 Sep 26, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>I do real life things during evenings and many mornings__I am a muckety muck after all.
But you're here Galt, day and night no matter the time zone__talking sht in short stupid bursts with an occasional cut and paste from some right wing blog. Not only that but you read back__as though posting here was your job.
Maybe it is.
Galt is pleased that an old fart like you is following his posts to the extent of recognizing his patterns.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#990129 Sep 26, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt is pleased that an old fart like you is following his posts to the extent of recognizing his patterns.
Realtime will stay in bed till about 2:00est everyday day, get up, start drinking and tell everyone he's not a morning drinker...

It's the culture...

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#990130 Sep 26, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
There are still 261,000 fewer Americans employed than when Obama became president. Almost a million -- 822,000 -- fewer Americans have permanent jobs.
http://www.bls.gov/news.release/empsit.nr0.ht...
Where are those numbers in the report on your link?
Grampy

South Windsor, CT

#990131 Sep 26, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Not my enlightenment pal__maybe someone else.
Not me!
I see, it's too late. Cognitive powers declining, the Alzheimer's gotcha! Try slowing down on the hooch, may slow down your decline....
Jerseyboy For Life

Elkhart, IN

#990132 Sep 26, 2013
The nightmare lives!!.And we're the ones who are suffering,the deadbeats want him to give them everything.And he will,at the cost of the rest of us,and our Country....He is a Marxist.....hell bent on our destruction..........

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#990133 Sep 26, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's no lie. Go back to sleep. We'll wake you when the movie's over.
My God.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#990134 Sep 26, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
GDP growth has been barely positive and insufficient to sustain population growth.
Is population growth keeping pace with baby boomer deaths?

Anyone know for sure???

Oh and BTW Biden is supposed to be about 6'0" tall__has anyone seen the photo of Cruz standing next to Biden on the senate floor?

What is Cruz__5 feet tall? In Tony Lama's?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#990135 Sep 26, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Where are those numbers in the report on your link?
Did you RealDumbDave bathe in Obama's toilet water, sip it by the cup, drink it by the bottle or drink it by the can??

It's the culture...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#990136 Sep 26, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Is population growth keeping pace with baby boomer deaths?
Anyone know for sure???
Oh and BTW Biden is supposed to be about 6'0" tall__has anyone seen the photo of Cruz standing next to Biden on the senate floor?
What is Cruz__5 feet tall? In Tony Lama's?
Without an invented crisis, a liberal would not have a life or a cause...

If it's ghetto, ignorant, and idiot, it's urban, loser, and liberal..

It's the culture...

“The Intrepid”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#990137 Sep 26, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is the Azzhole-In-Chief who goes around killing and threatening everyone with Drones and Cruise Missiles and then shows up at the U.N. to tell the world community that they need to pursue the diplomatic solution to world problems.
I just about spit out my breakfast when I saw Mr. Bigmouth talking at the podium. Putin executed a diplomatic thumb-in-the-eye to the Boy Messiah over Syrian CWs and so what does the Jerk-In-Chief do? He begins proselytizing diplomacy!!!
This boy needs to go - FAST
I've heard so many people say that they can't wait for his term to be over and I almost agreed until I realized that the fact IS that he is damaging this country with every, single day that he remains in office. We can count on him doing as much as he can until the very last day of his regime. I dread what new hell he has in store for us in the future, as if he hasn't done enough already.:-[
tell_it_like_it_ IS

Blanchard, OK

#990138 Sep 26, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Where are those numbers in the report on your link?
If a black guy posted that post would you question its aacuracy?
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

#990139 Sep 26, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
There are still 261,000 fewer Americans employed than when Obama became president. Almost a million -- 822,000 -- fewer Americans have permanent jobs.
http://www.bls.gov/news.release/empsit.nr0.ht...
When you state something, knowledge is primary, not secondary to speculation. I'm in this current &, new debacle we call a workforce. The reason there's less permanent jobs is simple if you think about it. The system is overrun by Temp Services. Instead of hiring like they use to &, committing to the employee, as they wish the employee would them. Companies are now using the Temp Service as a middleman to cut out from paying for the employee's insurance. They'll pay the Temp Service the same amount as a company hire, theTemp service takes it's $4-5 &, pay the employee minimum wage for a job that normally pays $12-13. Just another way the capitalistsystem has failed the middle class &, below(thepoor). None of this has anything to do with Obama in the slightest. What sense does it make that, while you're out looking for a job but, can't find any, the Temp Services are stacked to the rafters with jobs from the same employers that just told you they weren't hiring? This is where the system failed our current &, future generations. This was going on long before Obama took office &, seems to have no end.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 min OzRitz 49,229
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 11 min Hatti_Hollerand 4,919
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 12 min Hatti_Hollerand 720
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 18 min Religionthebiglie 51,257
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Rogue Scholar 05 181,850
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Rick Moss 71,088
The Violence in Chicago is from Gangs and Not t... 3 hr Culture Auditor 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:05 pm PST