Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#990095 Sep 26, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Congress is exempt from the ACA? Like that hasn't been proven a lie a gazillion times.
Can't you idiots at least come up with new lies?
It's no lie. Go back to sleep. We'll wake you when the movie's over.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#990096 Sep 26, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Haven't you heard? That's a complete lie. Obamacare eliminates the real death panels, the ability of big insurance to discontinue coverage when you get sick or to place an arbitrary lifetime cap on coverage.
You're an idiot!
actually you are wrong. If a woman get breast cancer now over the age of 70 she will no longer be treated--and in case any person wanted to pay for this out of pocket-to be treated, they will not be able to do that either. It would be considered racist. If that isn't a death panel, what is?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#990097 Sep 26, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact that McVeigh was irrational does not change the fact that Janet Reno conducted a terrorist attack at Waco, including the use of chemical weapons.
Point is McVeigh was a rightwing idiot. Most rightwingers by nature are irrational.
Grampy

South Windsor, CT

#990098 Sep 26, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>I believe on her 62nd birthday, at the stroke of midnight they rushed down to the post office, she couldn't wait to apply for SS. Rightwingers love big government they so deride. Grampy is another one, he can't file enough Medicare claims to satisfy his love for big government.
Au contraire, mon ami stupide!

Grampy has yet to be covered by Medicare.(my coverage commences next Tuesday) Matter of fact I find the Medicare programs inadequate for my needs. I will retain my private Aetna coverage and get the Medicare A & B. The Medicare D donut hole with either a supplemental or an advantage plan won't provide me with the coverage I's accustomed to. So when I go to a doctor after next Tuesday my primary insurance, that pays the bulk of the bill, will be Aetna, not Medicare.

I got my skin cancer, cataracts and lid surgery all done within the year before Medicare eligibility because I wasn't sure of the coverage and was leery of the death panels! Plus I didn't want to wait in line for those procedure with all the diseased slacker riffraff and illegal aliens with their new free Obamakare. coverage.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#990099 Sep 26, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Lois Lane is likely not Carol.
That said Carol is 62ish,barely, and eligible for SS at a lesser amount than if 65 or older. Medicare comes at age 65 whether you want it or not.
Grampy is younger than I am by a year__unless he's been lying on topix and just recently eligible for MediCare. Grampy used to be entertaining__not so these days.
I think Lois Lane is Carol. I can tell by her lies, slander and her lack of historical knowledge.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#990100 Sep 26, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Err, just sayin, one applied for SS over the phone or on line, it's a real easy deal if one has the info ready, name date of birth, place of birth, mothers maiden name, stuff like that.
Might be a tad tricky for immigrants with bad or no memories but the "navigators-clerks-helper s" keep things pleasant.
MediCare is easy__once your on SS, MediCare is aut-o-magic although one must seek out their own supplements if one feels the need to. Chest pains would signal such a need, blood in stools, stuff like that.
The exchanges won't be much harder to navigate through once folks can figure out the clever state assigned names some of which are bizarre.
Yeah I know, I just had pictured Carol and her husband filling out the required forms and rushing down to the post office at midnight in their stocking caps eager with anticipation.

Orlando, FL

#990101 Sep 26, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Not me muttinsky, I'm on MediCare as is my bride. My kids have always been insured and will likely experience a reduction in premiums.
None in my circle of friends/associates which includes a couple of good sized civic groups are going berzerk except for the right wing pretenders and racist losers such as yourself.
Good thing you and your "circle of friends/associates" are old farts and won't bear the brunt of this impending calamity.

It's young working males who will pay the brunt of yours and my cost...but the problem is jobs are getting more scarce for young males and Obama actually believes they're waiting in line to sign up and pay out the wazoo instead of pay the penalty tax.

What then?

Prevented this

#990102 Sep 26, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
What in the hell did that blowhard Cruz drone about for 21 hours? Fer kerrrisst sakes.
In the last hour, even as he ( Mr. Cruz) said he grew “weary” as his time arguing against ObamaCare was coming to a close, he found himself in a debate with the able and smart Democratic Sen. Dick Durbin on the Congress’s generous health-care plan.
Durbin complained that Cruz wanted to deny health care to the uninsured; did he not, Durbin asked, enjoy the benefits of the generous congressional health-care package himself?
Cruz said he wouldn’t answer Durbin until Durbin first replied to three questions Cruz had posed. Durbin, with an “a-ha” gesture, responded by saying it was clear Cruz was simply refusing to answer his embarrassing question.
He’d walked into Cruz’s trap. For then Cruz said, no, Senator, I’m eligible for the congressional plan — but I’m not enrolled in it.
Durbin thought he had Cruz cornered by bringing up his reliance on the absurdly generous health package for Congress. But since Cruz doesn’t rely on it, Durbin humiliated himself in what was supposed to be his gotcha moment.
Despite his marathon of speaking and standing and arguing, after nearly a day on his feet, Cruz — there is no other term for it — squashed Durbin like a bug.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#990103 Sep 26, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
One Adam 36
Oe Adam 36
News flash.
BTW TTL Empl Seasonally adjusted Aug 2013 136,110K
Jan 2009 133,631K
Is there no end to your lies?
RealDumbDave making up another lie to justify another by blaming others because he's the the idiot...

Parroting what you want to believe doesn't make it true RealDumbDave.

Liberal is more dangerous in a ghetto retard than Rabies is in a dog..

It's the culture...

Prevented this

#990104 Sep 26, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You realize that your source is a jackass.
The quote says that premiums will be lower than projected. i.e. the actual premiums coming out in the exchanges are lower than they were estimated to be earlier.
That statement has zero do do with comparisons about policies outside the exchanges.
You people keep proving how GD dumb you are.
You deserve Ted Cruz & Rand Paul.
estimated--who estimated them? and why did they change. Yes we deserve to have representation. You got Durbin and his dumb friend Judy who is so stupid and whined for years about not having health care--and yet so stupid she didn't know she qualified years ago for medicare. Now that what I can stupid. And even more stupid, Dick the Turbin Durbin, democrat in Illinois, stated he is forcing Ob'amacare on all-because of ignorant JUDY.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#990105 Sep 26, 2013
tell_it_like_it_IS wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumass,
Cons believe you should have some skin in the game....
You believe in throwing a fit and screaming racism to get a fwee cell phone...
Listen doucheface, I work for a living and have done so for the last 30 years, I've never gotten a free anything.
Grampy

South Windsor, CT

#990106 Sep 26, 2013
Realtime wrote:
That said Carol is 62ish,barely, and eligible for SS at a lesser amount than if 65 or older. Medicare comes at age 65 whether you want it or not.
Grampy is younger than I am by a year__unless he's been lying on topix and just recently eligible for MediCare. Grampy used to be entertaining__not so these days.
Old geezer and ghetto slumlord Realtime is a still year and a couple days older than me. You want entertainment go watch lily twerk or turn on the cartoon network. I'm on topix for your enlightenment, not your entertainment.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#990107 Sep 26, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Point is McVeigh was a rightwing idiot. Most rightwingers by nature are irrational.
Oklahoma City Bombing ~~~ Timothy McVeigh Leftwing Atheist-demokRAT-Father Bill McVeigh family of demokRATS, United Auto Workers, Union man, mass killer claimed 168 lives and injured more than 680 people.

A runaway mouth Homer always with leaps of faith and belief, from he who belongs to the "Church of Unconscious Parrot Flunkie"...

If it's ghetto, illiterate and idiot, it's dangerous and liberal..

It's the Culture...

Orlando, FL

#990108 Sep 26, 2013
Realtime wrote:
Uh...yeah, it's me. You must have been on hiatus when the poster, debil, created such a stir I had no choice but to register under a new name. Thought I should pick a new one to avoid confusion.

Don't know why Lois Lane popped into my head. So did Pocahontas. Wish I would have gone with the latter.

Orlando, FL

#990109 Sep 26, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah I know, I just had pictured Carol and her husband filling out the required forms and rushing down to the post office at midnight in their stocking caps eager with anticipation.
Applied for SS three months before my birthday. Think they encourage everyone to do that.

It's my money the government took from me. I want it back.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#990110 Sep 26, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
My bad...anything beyond your 6 pm Eastern bedtime is "overnight" to you.
I do real life things during evenings and many mornings__I am a muckety muck after all.

But you're here Galt, day and night no matter the time zone__talking sht in short stupid bursts with an occasional cut and paste from some right wing blog. Not only that but you read back__as though posting here was your job.

Maybe it is.

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#990111 Sep 26, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>

FACT: The government program to provide low-income people with a free or low cost cell phone started in 2008 under George W. Bush.
You think because you type 'fact' in all caps it makes it so?

'The Lifeline program was created in 1984 to make sure impoverished Americans had telephone service available to make emergency calls, especially 911.'

"But as with any federal program with too much funding, too little oversight, and perverse financial incentives, Lifeline has become infamous for rampant fraud and abuse."

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/354867/...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#990112 Sep 26, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>I think Lois Lane is Carol. I can tell by her lies, slander and her lack of historical knowledge.
Pelosi is more unpopular than Boehner homer, what say you loser?

http://www.gallup.com/poll/162029/pelosi-best...

It's the culture...

Orlando, FL

#990113 Sep 26, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>I think Lois Lane is Carol. I can tell by her lies, slander and her lack of historical knowledge.
Homer, you wouldn't know a lie from slander if both bit you on the butt. As far as historical knowledge, don't even go there. You can't even keep up with current events about Obamacare.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#990114 Sep 26, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Listen doucheface, I work for a living and have done so for the last 30 years, I've never gotten a free anything.
not very Christian like...

phoney....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
EverGreen Belgrade 4 min servonazis 15
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Jacques Ottawa 180,935
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 48,587
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr TRD 68,795
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr JOEL 70,617
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr j_m_w 98,695
anybody know Glen Musielak? Glentech? (Mar '13) 6 hr Gary Seven 38
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]