Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#989850 Sep 26, 2013
Currently proposed premiums for ObamaKKKare are a projection based on the unknown. The real premiums will surface next year, after a year of claims experience.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#989851 Sep 26, 2013
Hey mental midget wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be women such as yourself.
So what does my being a conservative woman on here have to do with gay men wanting to have sex with other men when poop is part of the sexual act?

Poop is poop. Hard to get around that, no pun intended.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#989852 Sep 26, 2013
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
Disagree. There is a battle going on for the heart and soul of the Republican party. Very much akin to what Reagan fought against.
The Bush, Tokyo Rove, RINO, permanent political class currently running the Republican party is out of touch with its constituents.
They have as in the past even provided opposition research to the media and Democrats to defeat candidates they dislike as well as the Tea Party.
This permanent political class, propped up by donations to Tokyo Rove's American Crossroads, refuses to relinquish control over their failed policies which have failed miserably.
We are witnessing the last gasp of the RINO's, soon to be replaced by ethical elected officials accountable to the people.
A political party that is more interested in their political careers than in fighting for the interests of its members is unworthy of support.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#989853 Sep 26, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting that none of the nightshift freaks didn't respond to Lois' query about anal sex!!!! I can't stop laughing. Did she really post that?
Does she think (used loosely) that the practice is only for gays? IMHO, she's getting more demented by the post.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#989854 Sep 26, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>

That shemale doesn't even TRY and go around it; just gnaws its way through the obstruction.....
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#989855 Sep 26, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
If they have coverage now, why don't they just keep what they have?
Let us know when you return to the planet Earth, then we will fill you in...

ROTFLMAO!!!!!

Where do you people come from?

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#989856 Sep 26, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
A political party that is more interested in their political careers than in fighting for the interests of its members is unworthy of support.
There is no doubt the Republican party has lost its way. There are some willing to stand up and fight for change. They do deserve support.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#989857 Sep 26, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
kiddie baseball, an ugly bridge, unbearable heat...and nothing else...
That's great baseball worth the money and with beer. It's terrific motor home destination, has a wild and crazy college spring break and has become a favorite spot for filming TV commercials.

Figures you wouldn't care for the place. People have fun there.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#989858 Sep 26, 2013
<quoted text>
Interesting that none of the nightshift freaks didn't respond to Lois' query about anal sex!!!! I can't stop laughing. Did she really post that?
i better go back and look for that one. you know how it is...one nutjob post just fades into another.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#989859 Sep 26, 2013
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#989860 Sep 26, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
...mobilized the base of the Republican Party...
ObamaKKKare, gun control, and the Obama Depression will doom DemoKKKrats in 2014.
mobilized 23% of us?

that's really something to worry about.[?]
LCNLin

United States

#989861 Sep 26, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
So what does my being a conservative woman on here have to do with gay men wanting to have sex with other men when poop is part of the sexual act?
amusing as Obama care now not the hot topic :-)

Division within the republican party Proof of the existence of God.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#989862 Sep 26, 2013
Waxman wrote:
It's happening right now. Letters are going out.
Obama Lied, My Health Plan Died ...
Obamacare is delivering a death knell to insurance plans on the individual market.
"Last week, our family received notice from Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield of Colorado that we can no longer keep the plan we like because of “changes from health care reform (also called the Affordable Care Act or ACA).” The letter informed us that “to meet the requirements of the new laws, your current plan can no longer be continued beyond your 2014 renewal date.”
You're not American so don't worry son!
LCNLin

United States

#989863 Sep 26, 2013
<quoted text>
Translation: Grampy's wife has been working nights and weekends even after he had eyelid surgery.
Sucks to be you.
Maybe you should try testosterone and shave your head, women like bald men. Or, maybe an earing!!~!
Grampy from Korean war as I recall?
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#989864 Sep 26, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone knows this about gay men but it just seemed like a valid question all of a sudden for some reason last night.
Seriously, it's like having sex with poop. Even if you're attracted to men, how could that not be a turn off?
maybe you haven't heard but woman do it to.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#989865 Sep 26, 2013
woman, women, whatever, they do it to.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#989866 Sep 26, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Show me a ghetto and I will show you liberal. Show me a blue state with a city like Detroit and I will show you more liberal and ghetto... RealDumbDave always bent over and punked by obama...
If it's ghetto, ignorant, and idiot, it's urban, loser, and liberal..
The Government Cheese and Non Sentient Welfare Crowd you old fool... The Blind Lead...
It's the culture...
repeat please
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#989867 Sep 26, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
That type of news will increase 100 fold in the next week.....
lol! certainly to match your ego wolfie!

still licking your butt son?

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#989868 Sep 26, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i better go back and look for that one. you know how it is...one nutjob post just fades into another.
great self analysis
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#989869 Sep 26, 2013
From the "it's still G. Bush's fault" file...

"Did you know that since President Obama came into office, the debt limit has been raised seven times?"

http://blog.heritage.org/2013/09/26/morning-b...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 28 min KiMerde 49,751
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 43 min LessHypeMoreFact 46,552
A Culture Riot Comes to Chicago 46 min Culture Auditor 2
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Jacques from Ottawa 177,940
RAY RICE was a BAD BOY, but what about JEREMY H... 1 hr NFL BLACK THUGS 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Global Lukewarming 68,461
care to join me for some fun 1 hr Abu69 1
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••