Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#989939 Sep 26, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
If your financial position is so limited at your age that you still need life insurance, Homer needs to get busy....but your life insurance will make the next guy happy.
Homer went from dirt poor to middle class so I am quite happy with my financial position and what I have accomplished to date, the 'next guy' happens to be my wife, who is female before all you closeted rightwingers start in so I'm just making sure she has more than enough in the event of my untimely death.

Of course if my death is untimely please for the love of God look to her as the main suspect.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#989940 Sep 26, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Read the report, stupid.
I believe that's what the CIA told Bush prior to 9/11

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#989941 Sep 26, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact that government leeches called "navigators" are necessary says all that needs to be said about ObamaKKKare.
They have 150 navigators to explain obamacare to 3.5 million people. I'm sure it will be smooth sailing.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#989942 Sep 26, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Lake Havasu City is unbearable in the summer...
So is Palm Springs and other desert towns.

The last time I was in Phoenix it was so fkn hot that healthy people were having breathing problems.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#989943 Sep 26, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, the license thingy threw me__the medicare navigators__Gorman and such aren't licensed. nor are the event booth volunteers. Maybe one of our experts can splain it__Carol? Galt?
I think you should call Obama and tell him Florida needs a waiver.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#989944 Sep 26, 2013
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
great self analysis
i know you are but what am i?

[sigh]
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#989945 Sep 26, 2013
join the crowd dude....

Obama Ridicules GOP Fear Mongering Of Obamacare

"One congressman said that Obamacare is the most dangerous piece of legislation ever passed," Obama said in Largo, Md. "Ever, in the history of America, this is the most dangerous piece of legislation. Providing -- creating a marketplace so people can buy group insurance plan, the most dangerous ever."

"You had a state representative somewhere say that it's as destructive to personal and individual liberty as the Fugitive Slave Act," he added. "Think about that. Affordable health care is worse than a law that lets slave owners get their runaway slaves back. I mean, these are quotes. I'm not making this stuff up."

"And here's one more that I've heard. I like this one. We have to, and I'm quoting here, we have to repeal this failure before it literally kills women, kills children, kills senior citizens," an incredulous Obama said. "Now, I have to say, that one was from six months ago. I just want to point out we still have women, we still have children, we still have senior citizens. All this would be funny if it wasn't so crazy."

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/obama-r...
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#989946 Sep 26, 2013
A cartoon caption
"Spend! Spend! Spend! Under the guise of recovery - Bust the government - Blame the capitalists for the failure - Junk the constitution and declare a dictatorship"
Chicago Tribune
http://28sherman.blogspot.com/2013/09/history...

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#989947 Sep 26, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>I believe that's what the CIA told Bush prior to 9/11
You're incorrect, it was Clinton who was informed about Al qaeda hijacking planes and did nothing about it. That's how al qaeda received flying lessons during his term.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#989948 Sep 26, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you should call Obama and tell him Florida needs a waiver.
Florida will be just fine with DaBammyCare__there is all sorts of interest among folks who've never been exposed to the benefits of health insurance.

Florida Blue Cross and Aetna are spending enormous sums on TV advertising__Blue Cross is even advertising on the radio.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#989949 Sep 26, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
If your financial position is so limited at your age that you still need life insurance, Homer needs to get busy....but your life insurance will make the next guy happy.
The Gubermint promised him everything would be alright...
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#989950 Sep 26, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>That's just dumb and relates in no way to what I posted.
Speaking of just plain dumb, who gave you the name: Homer?

ROTFLMAO!!!!

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#989951 Sep 26, 2013
Grampy wrote:
<quoted text>
Community Organizer: A modern day Reverse Pied Piper; instead of luring the rats away from a community he draws them in and teaches them how to game the system.
Beautiful explaination. This guy never did anything meaningful, unless it was with Other People's Money.. A leech of the first order....
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#989952 Sep 26, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
They have 150 navigators to explain obamacare to 3.5 million people. I'm sure it will be smooth sailing.
Sweet, most of you rightwingers are so pessimistic.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#989953 Sep 26, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i know you are but what am i?
[sigh]
projecting
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#989954 Sep 26, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Jiminy Cricket, Homer! Please tell me you AT LEAST know about the backlogs in the Department of Veterans' Affairs and veterans having to wait forever to receive benefits!
And tell me you AT LEAST know that Medicare and Social Security aren't going to be sustainable!
How on God's green earth can you possibly even think the government can manage over 300 million people's medical care?
Unless you really don't know anything about anything.
Sure there's backlogs, I blame the Republicans. Both are sustainable don't believe the rightwing hype, they are just trying to get rid of both programs. As for the last part easy peasy
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#989955 Sep 26, 2013
Chelsea Clinton did it all by her self...

and Dick Cheney is rich and white and Liberals hate him for it...

"Chelsea Clinton and hubby Marc Mezvinksy paid $9,250,000 for a four-bedroom apartment in the celebrity-studded Whitman condominium building on Madison Square Park, city records filed this month show.

That is $1.2 million less than the $10.5 million asking price, and $750,000 below what the building's other two occupants paid for their 5,000-square-foot units. All three apartments are nearly identical, except that the Clinton-Mezvinsky pad is on a higher floor."

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2013/09/r...
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#989956 Sep 26, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
join the crowd dude....
Obama Ridicules GOP Fear Mongering Of Obamacare
"One congressman said that Obamacare is the most dangerous piece of legislation ever passed," Obama said in Largo, Md. "Ever, in the history of America, this is the most dangerous piece of legislation. Providing -- creating a marketplace so people can buy group insurance plan, the most dangerous ever."
"You had a state representative somewhere say that it's as destructive to personal and individual liberty as the Fugitive Slave Act," he added. "Think about that. Affordable health care is worse than a law that lets slave owners get their runaway slaves back. I mean, these are quotes. I'm not making this stuff up."
"And here's one more that I've heard. I like this one. We have to, and I'm quoting here, we have to repeal this failure before it literally kills women, kills children, kills senior citizens," an incredulous Obama said. "Now, I have to say, that one was from six months ago. I just want to point out we still have women, we still have children, we still have senior citizens. All this would be funny if it wasn't so crazy."
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/obama-r...
Is " http://talkingpointsmemo.com " your injun name?
Grampy

South Windsor, CT

#989957 Sep 26, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
My God Grampy. You are quite the liar.
Obama sought out a Community Organizing job after graduation from Columbia.
He was employed by a private church organization - and did't set up any non profit of his own.
Helping people get jobs, get better trained with community help.
And you b*tch about it. You people are truly dumber than sh*t.
My younger brother graduated from Columbia and took a real full time job right after graduation. But, he wasn't a drug addict like Barry.

Why did Obama move to Chicago after graduating from Columbia? He had no family or ties with that area. Now where are the headquarters for the Nation of Islam? Louis Farrakhan's Mosque Maryam is located in Chicago. Farrakhan set him up to infiltrate the Catholic Church. When Uncle Louis called Barack in for a bomb vest fitting Obama ran off to Harvard to seek job training....

I "did't" (your spelling) say Obama set up a non-profit. I stated that job training non-profits were a favorite scam of liberals. They don't work. As an example look at the poor results of the $400 million of Stimulus money Obama frittered away on 'Green Jobs' training.

Nothing wrong with "Helping people get jobs, get better trained with community help." But, that's not the liberal community organizer's goal. They are all for creating and maintaining perpetual reliance of the poor on big government in exchange political support
of the liberal Democrat Party!
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#989958 Sep 26, 2013
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're incorrect, it was Clinton who was informed about Al qaeda hijacking planes and did nothing about it. That's how al qaeda received flying lessons during his term.
Clinton was long gone, he was out of office in January, Bush would have been already brought up to speed by January, mor elikely even before then, when Clinton left office. It's common knowledge Bush ignore the report presented to him by the CIA.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 35 min Frijoles 71,119
Disgraceful treatment at O'Hare 44 min far away 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Rogue Scholar 05 181,872
The truth regarding Ebola 1 hr STORY NOW ON TV 3
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMare 51,264
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 49,238
The Violence in Chicago is from Gangs and Not t... 2 hr joey 2
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:21 pm PST