Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
908,921 - 908,940 of 1,101,343 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#989743 Sep 25, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>I wish someone had an answer to your addiction to dumbass... You idiot cleaning butts with your tongue and sniffing other butts... Yeah you Gilligan...
It's the culture...
lol! You wish all the time son. That's all you do!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#989744 Sep 25, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>If it's idiot, ignorant and ghetto.... It's liberal...
It's the culture...
lol! Repeat please
Grampy

South Windsor, CT

#989745 Sep 26, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I get it. You were shown to be an idiot so now they all lied.
You should change your Topix handle to Real Gullible! Your Kenyan community organizer and his handlers have been feeding suckers like you a steady diet of lies since 2008.

After this dithering assclown and his administration are gone and all those ivy league egos start writing their memoirs the truth will come out and even the real dense ones, like you, will see how you were deceived and lied to for 9 years.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#989746 Sep 26, 2013
It's happening right now. Letters are going out.

Obama Lied, My Health Plan Died ...

Obamacare is delivering a death knell to insurance plans on the individual market.

"Last week, our family received notice from Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield of Colorado that we can no longer keep the plan we like because of “changes from health care reform (also called the Affordable Care Act or ACA).” The letter informed us that “to meet the requirements of the new laws, your current plan can no longer be continued beyond your 2014 renewal date.”
LCNLin

United States

#989747 Sep 26, 2013
Grampy wrote:
<quoted text>
You should change your Topix handle to Real Gullible! Your Kenyan community organizer and his handlers have been feeding suckers like you a steady diet of lies since 2008.
After this dithering assclown and his administration are gone and all those ivy league egos start writing their memoirs the truth will come out and even the real dense ones, like you, will see how you were deceived and lied to for 9 years.
Republican whine

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#989749 Sep 26, 2013
Grampy wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, resorting to "Kenyan". I knew you dumb enough to be a birther.

If you actually knew what a community organizer did, you would praise Obama for being one.

Gettysburg, PA

#989750 Sep 26, 2013
Eman wrote:
Does this claim surprise anyone?
"A former CIA gun runner revealed that the U.S. Ambassador to Libya, J. Christopher Stevens, was killed in the Sept. 11, 2012 attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi in order to cover up the U.S. State Department’s direct arm shipments to al-Qaeda."
Maybe dumbass dave, but he's in love so we gotta give him a pass.
What is a "former CA gun runner"

Evidently someone Eman trusts & treats as a reliable source.

Gettysburg, PA

#989751 Sep 26, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, you're not as dumb as you look.
Nah, I like to leave you loony left wingers thinking guessing where I get my material from. That way hen you call it bullsht, I can sit back and laugh. Besides, anyone with half a brain can find out where it came from.
So, we are to assume everything you post is stolen. Not surprising.
PDUPONT

Belchertown, MA

#989752 Sep 26, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>it's too bad your president isn't as smart or articulate as Cruz--he doesn't have a speech or a teleprompter, the lines in DC for the support of Cruz shut the phones lines down. LOL. It is wild in DC right now!
http://www.c-span.org/Live-Video/C-SPAN2/
The Cruz faux filibuster was filled with a whole lot of nothing with some pretty blatant lies thrown in among them;
Cruz falsely claimed that the spouses of 15,000 UPS employees will be "left without health insurance" and forced into "an exchange with no employer subsidy." UPS is dropping coverage for spouses only if they can get insurance with their own employer.
Cruz said the "IRS employees union has asked to be exempted from Obamacare." Not so. The union wants its workers to be treated like any other worker with employer-provided health insurance. It opposes a GOP bill that it says, contrary to law, would "take coverage away from employees who already receive it through their employers."
Cruz said the unemployment rate for black teens "is over 10 times higher than it is for college graduates — 38.2%." True, but that's comparing apples to oranges. The unemployment rate for white teens, aged 16 to 19, is also high, at 20.5%. There's still a racial disparity, but the rate is nearly double, not 10 times higher.
Cruz cited an outdated quote from Mark Zandi, chief economist of Moody's Analytics, to back up his claim that Obamacare is slowing job growth. Zandi told us the slowdown in job growth at small businesses is "no longer the case."
Cruz repeated the false claim that members of Congress are exempt from the health care law.
The law requires congressional members and their staffs to get insurance through the newly created exchanges, so they are not exempt. In fact, the law prevents them from getting insurance through the Federal Employees Health Benefits Program, like other federal employees. However, the federal government, will continue to make contributions toward the premiums of lawmakers and their staffs — just as most large employers do for their employees.
Cruz said, "Obamacare has a philosophy: empower government over your life, put a government bureaucrat between you and your doctor." The law doesn't create a government-run system. If anything, the law comes between you and your insurance company, forbidding them from capping your coverage or charging you more based on health status.
These examples came from USA Today.
PDUPONT

Belchertown, MA

#989753 Sep 26, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Evidentally the senators are getting calls that are telling Reid and the democrats other wise. The CBO said today that the job lose and low hour low pay jobs are the result of O'bamacare. I hope everyone is watching this. It is very informative.
Really? Do you have a link to that? Of course you don't you pulled it right out of your azz.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#989754 Sep 26, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Do you have a link to that? Of course you don't you pulled it right out of your azz.
Hey Stupid! Is Sweden doing "just fine"?

ROTFLMAO!!!!!
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#989755 Sep 26, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So, we are to assume everything you post is stolen. Not surprising.
Well, we know everything you post is either a straight out lie or hyperbole.

OK Dolt, did Bush "abandon" Afghanistan?

ROTFLMAO!!!!!
PDUPONT

Belchertown, MA

#989756 Sep 26, 2013
richardIII wrote:
Number of people Oblama sent to Hugo Chavez's funeral=14
Number sent to Margaret Thatchers=0
what an unbelievable douchebag.
LIAR! The US delegation to Thatcher's funeral was led by former Secretaries of State George Shultz and Howard Baker and included the US Ambassador to Great Britain Louis Susman and the Embassy Charge D'Affaires Barbara Stephenson.
Let's also remember that Margaret Thatcher had been out of power for 20 years and Hugo Chavez was the current president of Venezuela when he died.
Both delegations consisted of diplomatic personnel.
Grampy

South Windsor, CT

#989757 Sep 26, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
If you actually knew what a community organizer did, you would praise Obama for being one.
Community Organizer: A modern day Reverse Pied Piper; instead of luring the rats away from a community he draws them in and teaches them how to game the system.
Grampy

South Windsor, CT

#989758 Sep 26, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
If your father was a lying Kenyan who lied about his marital status just to get into the pants of an angry slut, angry because her parents named her Stanley, knock her up, illegally marry her, and then abandon her and the baby, then you are also a Kenyan, and of course grow up to be a lying Kenyan.

Gettysburg, PA

#989759 Sep 26, 2013
Grampy wrote:
<quoted text>
If your father was a lying Kenyan who lied about his marital status just to get into the pants of an angry slut, angry because her parents named her Stanley, knock her up, illegally marry her, and then abandon her and the baby, then you are also a Kenyan, and of course grow up to be a lying Kenyan.
I get it. Yet another right whiner who calls every woman who has sex a slut. Is your wife a raging slut too, Gramps. I hear she's f*cking the entire nursing home.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#989760 Sep 26, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I skipped over the committee meeting notices, news releases, "proposes" rules and public comments and only read the actual regulations. So, the answer to your question is "no" I did not READ the 20,000 pages....only the regulations. But, I did read all of those. Which is more than we can say for you.
You looney libs shut down the government 3 times during the Carter administration for the right to murder children through abortion--and then you shut the government down again for fewer abortions--democrats controlled the house and the senate---certainly you would not have a problem shutting down government again.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/...

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#989761 Sep 26, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
While O'bama was a community agitator, he almost single handed put banks out of business in Chicago. That is when he wasn't blowing some other 'community agitator' at the Palmer House.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#989762 Sep 26, 2013
Cruz looking for way out, Coburn nails Heritage Action

....Is unilaterally surrendering historic conservative gains on spending the new measure of conservative purity?

Why do Cruz and his minions do this? Well, saying you’ll attack Dems is both old hat and useless. Every Republican says that. To grab the spotlight, one sets out to convince Republicans that they are being sold out by fellow Republicans. This is a grand lie, and it explains, in part, the raging hostility toward Cruz from a large majority of Republicans.

I spent some time in Senate offices today. Highly disciplined and polite staffers are fielding calls in Republican offices.“Yes, the senator wants to defund Obamacare.[Long pause while the intern is berated.] Thank you for taking the time to call. I will pass your message on to the senator.”(The rudeness and disrespect of these callers is one clue as to their character and motives.) In the Dem offices, it’s business as usual. That is what Cruz is “accomplishing”— creating a feeding frenzy directed toward those who oppose Obamacare. That’s not advancing the ball; it’s advancing Ted Cruz at the expense of the cause he ostensibly wants to promote.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/right-tur...
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#989763 Sep 26, 2013
This guy for POTUS (till Christie/Paul et al 2016)!!

http://www.yardbarker.com/high_school/article...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crack and the Social, Moral, and Economic Decay... 1 hr joey 2
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Virus Infected 49,488
HKN Record Label Need UpComing Artist Call_0803... 2 hr mr innocent 1
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr andet1987 4,664
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr litesong 46,375
Michelle Obama, f/k/a MICHAEL LAVAUGHN ROBINSON 3 hr FXX 3
Are ISIS and Obama in Cahoots??? 3 hr My Flowers 5
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 hr LRS 177,520
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search