Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#989778 Sep 26, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I just amazes me how f*cking stupid you right whiners are.
"OMG OMG the poor in the cities are mooching of the government OMG OMG"
Then when a man goes into these poor neighborhood & helps these communities set up mechanism to help pull themselves out of poverty, you f*cking idiots have a fit.
Community organizers work within the community with their businesses, social organizations & churches to set up job training, child care, to help people improve their financial standing & become more self sufficient.
Hey stupid! You leftards have been trying your War Against Poverty for over five decades now. Instead of success, we have more people dependent upon government, which you like because it brings you more votes, sleazeball.

They need jobs idiot. Not tops on how to scam the system and continue to be a drain on society. You aren't helping them, you are enslaving them.

You are a moran Kool-Aid drinker, DumbDave.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#989779 Sep 26, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Then when a man goes into these poor neighborhood & helps these communities set up mechanism to help pull themselves out of poverty, you f*cking idiots have a fit.
Community organizers work within the community with their businesses, social organizations & churches to set up job training, child care, to help people improve their financial standing & become more self sufficient.
Show me a ghetto and I will show you liberal. Show me a blue state with a city like Detroit and I will show you more liberal and ghetto... RealDumbDave always bent over and punked by obama...

If it's ghetto, ignorant, and idiot, it's urban, loser, and liberal..

The Government Cheese and Non Sentient Welfare Crowd you old fool... The Blind Lead...

It's the culture...
TEA PARTY LESS EVIL

Winterville, NC

#989780 Sep 26, 2013
Here are the 46 U.S. senators (44 Democrats, 2 Independents) who had voted to surrender our Constitutional rights to the UN. Note that there is not a single Republican among the 46 traitors, so don’t tell me there’s not a wit of difference between the two parties!

Baldwin (D-WI)
Baucus (D-MT)
Bennet (D-CO)
Blumenthal (D-CT)
Boxer (D-CA)
Brown (D-OH)
Cantwell (D-WA)
Cardin (D-MD)
Carper (D-DE)
Casey (D-PA)
Coons (D-DE)
Cowan (D-MA)
Durbin (D-IL)
Feinstein (D-CA)
Franken (D-MN)
Gillibrand (D-NY)
Harkin (D-IA)
Hirono (D-HI)
Johnson (D-SD)
Kaine (D-VA)
King (I-ME)
Klobuchar (D-MN)
Landrieu (D-LA)
Leahy (D-VT)
Levin (D-MI)
McCaskill (D-MO)
Menendez (D-NJ)
Merkley (D-OR)
Mikulski (D-MD)
Murphy (D-CT)
Murray (D-WA)
Nelson (D-FL)
Reed (D-RI)
Reid (D-NV)
Rockefeller (D-WV)
Sanders (I-VT)
Schatz (D-HI)
Schumer (D-NY)
Shaheen (D-NH)
Stabenow (D-MI)
Udall (D-CO)
Udall (D-NM)
Warner (D-VA)
Warren (D-MA)
Whitehouse (D-RI)
Wyden (D-OR)

Incredibly, according to the Huffington Post, the National Association of Evangelicals, U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops, National Council of Churches and “numerous retired generals and admirals” are outspoken advocates for the UN Arms Trade Treaty. Christian Post reports that a left-wing “faith” group called the American Values Network — which calls itself “an organization seeking to encourage community and family values”— even launched a video aimed at the seven U.S. senators who currently oppose the ATT.

So be sure to contact your senators and tell them to vote NO when the United Nations Arms Trade Treaty comes before the Senate for ratification.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#989781 Sep 26, 2013
The Propaganda Zombie is at it again today...
sonicfilter wrote:
DeMint Says GOP 'Did Not Litigate The Obamacare Issue' In 2012, Blames Romney
As Jim DeMint sees it, Mitt Romney precluded Republicans from truly campaigning against the Affordable Care Act in last year's election.
“Because of Romney and Romneycare, we did not litigate the Obamacare issue,” the Heritage Foundation president told Bloomberg Businessweek's Joshua Green in a story published Thursday.
As governor of Massachusetts, Romney presided over health care reform that served as a model for the Affordable Care Act, but that didn't stop him from actively campaigning against the 2010 law in last year's campaign. The 2012 GOP nominee repeatedly vowed to repeal Obamacare on day one of his presidency.
DeMint, the former GOP senator who left Capitol Hill this year to head up the conservative think tank, has been in the vanguard of the movement to defund the 2010 health care law. While embarking on Heritage Action's nine-city "Defund Obamacare" tour in August, DeMint told supporters that President Barack Obama may actually sign a bill that guts his signature legislative achievement.
DeMint found an eager ally in Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX), who spoke for 21 hours on the Senate floor this week to protest funding for Obamacare. Cruz's talkathon was not an actual filibuster and will almost certainly do nothing to bolster his cause.
But it's clear in Bloomberg Businessweek's profile that DeMint would like to see more of Cruz's ilk in the GOP. And moreover, DeMint said that Republicans could learn something from Democrats and liberals.
“Instead of making fun of him for community organizing, we need to realize that that’s how they’re winning on the left: empowering people on the grass-roots level and getting them organized and informed," DeMint said.
He said that Democrats who went to bat for Obamacare "were intent, even courageous, about centralizing health care and risked their political careers to do it."
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/demint-...
you have to love: Instead of making fun of him for community organizing, we need to realize that that’s how they’re winning on the left...
that has to hurt.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#989782 Sep 26, 2013
Now what did Obama say about lobbyists and transparency....

"Obama revolving door: Apple's top lobbyist to State department"

http://washingtonexaminer.com/obama-revolving...

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#989783 Sep 26, 2013
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
Before it even begins...
"IRS Watchdog:$67 Million Missing from Obamacare Slush Fund"
http://atr.org/irs-watchdog-million-missing-o...
ATR + Conservative group who lied in the past.

http://www.factcheck.org/2012/11/groups-obama...
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#989784 Sep 26, 2013
Senate Democrats are drafting a government funding bill that would allow the so-called “Monsanto Protection Act” to expire at the end of the month.

According to the New York Daily News, the Republican-supported Farmer Assurance Provision rider will expire on Sep. 30 because it was attached to to the previous Continuing Resolution, and Democrats have no plans to renew it. In a last-ditch effort, Republicans have attached the rider to H.J. Res. 59, the Republican bill to defund Obamacare, but that law stands virtually no chance of passing in the Senate.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/09/25/senate-...
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#989785 Sep 26, 2013
gotta love a comic and the compassion!

"There's one place I wouldn't mind seeing a mass shooting, and that's at the offices of the NRA"

Dan Nainan (@comediandan) December 14, 2012
TEA PARTY LESS EVIL

Winterville, NC

#989786 Sep 26, 2013
Kerry to sign controversial treaty today

Paul Joseph Watson
Infowars.com
September 25, 2013

U.S. Senator Bob Corker, R-Tenn., ranking member of the Foreign Relations Committee, has warned President Obama not to implement the controversial UN Arms Treaty, which John Kerry is likely to sign today, without congressional authorization.

Image: The Knotted Gun.

The treaty – which critics have warned could lead to draconian gun control measures in the United States – is based around preventing illicit global weapons transfers to terrorists and other rogue agents, but its language could easily be interpreted to infringe on Second Amendment rights domestically.

Despite warnings from lawmakers that the agreement will be not ratified by the Senate, Secretary of State John Kerry is set to sign the UN treaty today, prompting Senator Corker to warn President Obama that any attempt to implement the measures without congressional consent “would be fundamentally inconsistent with the U.S. Constitution, law, and practice.”
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#989787 Sep 26, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
The Cruz faux filibuster was filled with a whole lot of nothing with some pretty blatant lies thrown in among them;
Cruz falsely claimed that the spouses of 15,000 UPS employees will be "left without health insurance" and forced into "an exchange with no employer subsidy." UPS is dropping coverage for spouses only if they can get insurance with their own employer.
Cruz said the "IRS employees union has asked to be exempted from Obamacare." Not so. The union wants its workers to be treated like any other worker with employer-provided health insurance. It opposes a GOP bill that it says, contrary to law, would "take coverage away from employees who already receive it through their employers."
Cruz said the unemployment rate for black teens "is over 10 times higher than it is for college graduates — 38.2%." True, but that's comparing apples to oranges. The unemployment rate for white teens, aged 16 to 19, is also high, at 20.5%. There's still a racial disparity, but the rate is nearly double, not 10 times higher.
Cruz cited an outdated quote from Mark Zandi, chief economist of Moody's Analytics, to back up his claim that Obamacare is slowing job growth. Zandi told us the slowdown in job growth at small businesses is "no longer the case."
Cruz repeated the false claim that members of Congress are exempt from the health care law.
The law requires congressional members and their staffs to get insurance through the newly created exchanges, so they are not exempt. In fact, the law prevents them from getting insurance through the Federal Employees Health Benefits Program, like other federal employees. However, the federal government, will continue to make contributions toward the premiums of lawmakers and their staffs — just as most large employers do for their employees.
Cruz said, "Obamacare has a philosophy: empower government over your life, put a government bureaucrat between you and your doctor." The law doesn't create a government-run system. If anything, the law comes between you and your insurance company, forbidding them from capping your coverage or charging you more based on health status.
These examples came from USA Today.
Aaaah, USA Today; the milquetoast of the journalism world.

Let me help you out there, french felcher:

1)Over 50% of the current generation of teens are useless, disposable illiterate retards that can accomplish nothing more than text or use social media. Most of that dearth of ability is due to the rise in popularity of negro hip hop. That musical genre encourages the gullible listener to emulate its creators as useless, sociopathic retards.

2)Odumbocare will collapse under its own weight after taking a huge toll on the health and welfare of the middle class. Odumbo himself (and the dumocratic congress) will go down as the greatest failures in our country's history.

3)You are a french queef.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#989788 Sep 26, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
why?...there is nothing there...
There's baseball there!
TEA PARTY LESS EVIL

Winterville, NC

#989789 Sep 26, 2013
Obama Exports Fast and Furious: CIA Already Delivering Weapons to ‘Rebels’ in Syria
September 13, 2013 By 21wire 1 Comment
21st Century Wire says…

While President Obama and John Kerry carry on with their macabre ‘humanitarian’ poker game, and Russia its measured chess game, it is now confirmed that from at least August 29th the White House has already begun shipping arms and other military aid to the Syrian rebel insurgency.

This latest revelation only confirms what many had already suspected for some time – that regardless of what the American public or their elected representatives think or say regarding military intervention, that the US will still be illegally running guns to their opposition in Syria in order to further destabilise the country and try to force a regime change there.

US officials and elected leaders are not shy about disclosing their activities and intentions regarding this program. Mark S. Ward, the State Department’s senior adviser on assistance to Syria boasted to the Washington Post (see full article below),“This doesn’t only lead to a more effective force, but it increases its ability to hold coalition groups together.”

In addition to John McCain, other US politicians have also pledged their loyalty to rebel commander Gen. Salim Idriss in Syria. Sen. Bob Corker (R-Tenn.) gushed that he felt embarrassed when he met with Syrians in the field just three weeks ago.“It was humiliating (…)… The president had announced that we would be providing lethal aid, and not a drop of it had begun. They were very short on ammunition, and the weapons had not begun to flow.”

IMAGE: al Qaeda’s foreign terrorists gangs in Syria will most certainly benefit from US gun-running into the country.

Bent politicians like John McCain and Lindsey Graham, along with their partners Barack Obama, John Kerry and the architect of the Syrian war Hillary Clinton, have been trying to convince the American people and the world, that they only want to arm the ‘moderate armed opposition’ in Syria, even though it is well-known that the dominant fighting groups within the opposition confab are in fact violent terrorist gangs like al Nusra and other al Qaeda gangs. The opposition have also targeted civilians and are known to running kidnapping, extortion, a black market on essentials like food, fuel and transport, as well as property theft rackets throughout Syria.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#989790 Sep 26, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you going to cry again chimpy?

Gettysburg, PA

#989791 Sep 26, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>While O'bama was a community agitator, he almost single handed put banks out of business in Chicago. That is when he wasn't blowing some other 'community agitator' at the Palmer House.
Obama was a community organizer before he went to Law School.

He fought racism in mortgage lending ( A practice you right whiners defend) as a lawyer.

How the f*ck do you people get this stupid.

I know how you get this this stupid - listening to the ever racist Rush Limbaugh.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#989792 Sep 26, 2013
With Democrats everyone is on the payroll...

"Nepotism: Sister Of High Ranking DHS Official Appears In New “Affordable Care Act” Ad"

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/09/nepot...
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#989793 Sep 26, 2013
Waxman wrote:
It's happening right now. Letters are going out.
Obama Lied, My Health Plan Died ...
Obamacare is delivering a death knell to insurance plans on the individual market.
"Last week, our family received notice from Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield of Colorado that we can no longer keep the plan we like because of “changes from health care reform (also called the Affordable Care Act or ACA).” The letter informed us that “to meet the requirements of the new laws, your current plan can no longer be continued beyond your 2014 renewal date.”
That type of news will increase 100 fold in the next week.....
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#989794 Sep 26, 2013
obammie lied!

"95% of Americans live in states where average premiums in the new insurance marketplace will be lower than projected"

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/
PDUPONT

Belchertown, MA

#989795 Sep 26, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Where is my Allegiance? tell the class and see what happens.:)
Your allegiance is with those that want to turn this country into a fascist plutocracy where the ultra wealthy get everything and the rest of us, you too moron, fight over the crumbs.
You're an idiot!
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#989796 Sep 26, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
The Propaganda Zombie is at it again today...
<quoted text>
"propoganda zombie"

Hiel the current admin of commietic propogana zombie-ists.

lol

Gettysburg, PA

#989797 Sep 26, 2013
TEA PARTY LESS EVIL wrote:
Here are the 46 U.S. senators (44 Democrats, 2 Independents) who had voted to surrender our Constitutional rights to the UN. Note that there is not a single Republican among the 46 traitors, so don’t tell me there’s not a wit of difference between the two parties!
Baldwin (D-WI)
Baucus (D-MT)
Bennet (D-CO)
Blumenthal (D-CT)
Boxer (D-CA)
Brown (D-OH)
Cantwell (D-WA)
Cardin (D-MD)
Carper (D-DE)
Casey (D-PA)
Coons (D-DE)
Cowan (D-MA)
Durbin (D-IL)
Feinstein (D-CA)
Franken (D-MN)
Gillibrand (D-NY)
Harkin (D-IA)
Hirono (D-HI)
Johnson (D-SD)
Kaine (D-VA)
King (I-ME)
Klobuchar (D-MN)
Landrieu (D-LA)
Leahy (D-VT)
Levin (D-MI)
McCaskill (D-MO)
Menendez (D-NJ)
Merkley (D-OR)
Mikulski (D-MD)
Murphy (D-CT)
Murray (D-WA)
Nelson (D-FL)
Reed (D-RI)
Reid (D-NV)
Rockefeller (D-WV)
Sanders (I-VT)
Schatz (D-HI)
Schumer (D-NY)
Shaheen (D-NH)
Stabenow (D-MI)
Udall (D-CO)
Udall (D-NM)
Warner (D-VA)
Warren (D-MA)
Whitehouse (D-RI)
Wyden (D-OR)
Incredibly, according to the Huffington Post, the National Association of Evangelicals, U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops, National Council of Churches and “numerous retired generals and admirals” are outspoken advocates for the UN Arms Trade Treaty. Christian Post reports that a left-wing “faith” group called the American Values Network — which calls itself “an organization seeking to encourage community and family values”— even launched a video aimed at the seven U.S. senators who currently oppose the ATT.
So be sure to contact your senators and tell them to vote NO when the United Nations Arms Trade Treaty comes before the Senate for ratification.
The treaty has ZERO to do with gun rights in the US.

You people are dumber than sh*t.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
women are so shallow these days (Nov '11) 24 min Mover 88
Family of slain Loyola student seeks 'peace not... 30 min Mover 3
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Flo 181,863
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr KiMerde 51,262
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr JOEL 71,100
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr Mothra 49,236
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 5 hr barefoot2626 20
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]