Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
908,781 - 908,800 of 1,095,599 Comments Last updated 15 min ago
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

Conservatives Who Hate Government Control Over Families Should Support Same-Sex Marriage

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...

duh.
TEA PARTY

Winterville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
All Cruz is doing is grandstanding. Typical republican ploy....make a lot of noise to hide the FACT that they are accomplishing absolutely nothing.
HAVE YOU READ THE 20,000 PAGES BILL DUMB ASS?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

forks_make_us_fat wrote:
Freedom...
"Meet the Woman Who's on a Quest to Have Sex with 100,000 Me"
http://www.vice.com/read/meet-the-woman-who-w...
"ex-graphic designer"

didn't Pelosi say obamacare would allow people like her to follow their dreams?
WOW

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
he thinks he's going to run for POTUS, though he won't even make it through the primaries at this point. just think of how the GOP establishment is going to treat him after this.
It seems the democrats really dont know what a democracy really is they are more intuned to a dictatorship that is homosexual based

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
doesn't matter what you 'think'.
CSPAN Reminds Viewers That Cruz's Overnight Speech Is Not A Filibuster (PHOTO)
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/cspan-r...
If you really want them to pay attention, you have to quote FOX "News":

"Cruz's address on the Senate floor was not technically a filibuster like Paul's because he is not technically able to stop the Senate from holding a test vote on Wednesday."

"Since Monday, however, Cruz has lost the support of many of his Republican colleagues. GOP leaders want to defund the law, but don't think stalling the bill in the Senate is the best way forward. For some, the position Cruz wants lawmakers to take is counterintuitive."

IMO, "Counterintuitive" pretty much sums up the Tea Party.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/09/25/cr...

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
leanings? so are all the right wing nutjobs going to take that to heart?
give me a break. you folks are living in fantasy world filled with hypocrisy, and i've been going out of my way to post 'leaning' articles for that very reason. get used to it. this forum is not a one way street.
so try this....
"In these 21 hours, even the hours leading up to it, the criticisms of Ted Cruz from his own party. The attempt to ruin him and mock him in his own party and from the so-called conservative media. And then of all places Fox News trashing all over this, and Fox News essentially blaming me and other conservative media for making Ted Cruz what he is.
Brit Hume, of all people, essentially said that Ted Cruz is who he is because he’s being pressured by people like me. And left to his own devices, Cruz might not be doing this, is the implication. He didn’t actually say that. I was literally stunned watching this. The fact that even after 21 hours, even at the beginning of it, they cannot at least admit that this is who the man is. He doesn’t need any advisers here. He doesn’t need any pressure. The man is not a coward. Ted Cruz isn’t afraid of anybody. The real question is, what is the Republican establishment afraid of? What are some of these conservative media types at Fox News afraid of? What is the Washington establishment on the Republican side afraid of? Government shutdown, losing elections, what do you guys think you’ve been doing?"
http://www.politicususa.com/2013/09/25/republ...
which way is that leaning?
take a chill pill, sonic. Dumbass dave's making the rules.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

Robin hood...

record tax revenue...

"Americans paid a record of $114.032 billion in state and local individual income taxes in the second quarter of this year, according to the Census Bureau. That was up $7.787 billion—or 7.3 percent—from the previous all-time record of $106.245 billion in state and local individual income taxes that Americans paid in the second quarter of 2008."

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/terence-p-jef...
TEA PARTY

Winterville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

Jerusalem And God Vote Gets Booed At Dem Convention.wmv
The democrats show their true colors and by a clear 50% vote, vote in ammendments to their party platform to the boos and hatred against Jews

#t=98
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

Squeeze them!
record motor fuels taxes paid...

"Americans paid a record of $11.254 billion in state and local motor fuels taxes in the second quarter of 2013. That was up $135 million—or 1.2 percent—from the previous record of $11.119 billion paid in the second quarter of 2012."

forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

People are suffering!

still drinking booze!
record alcohol bev taxes

"Americans paid a record of $1.827 billion in state and local alcoholic beverage taxes in the second quarter of 2013. That was up $25 million—or 1.4 percent—from the previous record of $1.802 billion paid in the second quarter of 2012."

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
Tribune's Florida newspapers are showcasing some typical Obamacare premiums today__before and after subsidy. Not bad at all__would have saved my wife and I a fkn ton of $ over that past several years even without the subsidy.
BTW, Florida's rates are slightly higher than the nation.
No they aren't-they are running average-so says the 'Florida Paper'. Almost 400 dollars a month doesn't sound like a bargain for anything, I am never going to use.
WOW

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Conservatives Who Hate Government Control Over Families Should Support Same-Sex Marriage
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...
duh.
No one has ever stoped you and your boyfriend from having unprotected sex have they
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
he thinks he's going to run for POTUS, though he won't even make it through the primaries at this point. just think of how the GOP establishment is going to treat him after this.
Trying to paint himself as a conservatives conservative__LMAO. Apparently he's not hip to that conservative numbers have been shrinking in folds as the pre baby boomers take advantage of their prepaid funeral arrangements and go down in history as the last group that fell for the pre need sales pitch__and scooters__and tennis balls on the antenna's to help them find their car at WalMart.

150 White Mercury Grand Marquis with a green tennis balls on the antenna in a WalMart parking lot is a sight to behold.

Prevented this

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
All Cruz is doing is grandstanding. Typical republican ploy....make a lot of noise to hide the FACT that they are accomplishing absolutely nothing.
Today is the 224th anniversary of congressional passage of the Bill of Rights. Not like a liberal like you gives a damn.

Prevented this

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
McCain knocks Cruz for comparison to Nazi appeasers
“That allegation, in my view, does a great disservice, a great disservice for those brave Americans and those who stood up and said,‘What’s happening in Europe cannot stand.’… There were many who raised their voices, and then there were those who went to war because of the barbaric and great threat to civilization and everything we stand for — amongst them were my father and my grandfather,” McCain said.
“I spoke to Sen. Cruz about my dissatisfaction about his use of this language, and he said he only intended it to be applied to pundits and not to members of the Senate. I find that a difference without distinction,” McCain said.
“Because I have an open and honest disagreement with the process of not agreeing to move forward with legislation which I agree with, which was passed through the House of Representatives and comparing it to those who appeased, who were the appeasers, as Sen. Cruz described them, is an inappropriate place for debate on the floor of the United States Senate,” McCain concluded.
http://dailycaller.com/2013/09/25/mccain-knoc...
McCain some how forgot where he came from. Maybe the United States should have left their mission of saving POW's like O'bama did with the guys under attack in Benghazi. But in McCain's day, these colors never ran. In O'bama's New America--we go to bed.

Prevented this

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Trying to paint himself as a conservatives conservative__LMAO. Apparently he's not hip to that conservative numbers have been shrinking in folds as the pre baby boomers take advantage of their prepaid funeral arrangements and go down in history as the last group that fell for the pre need sales pitch__and scooters__and tennis balls on the antenna's to help them find their car at WalMart.
150 White Mercury Grand Marquis with a green tennis balls on the antenna in a WalMart parking lot is a sight to behold.
You have a point, the ugly Americans don't pre-plan for anything, they demand it for free. Isn't that what O'bama care is all about, or is it the Clinton formed addiction to pharma?

Prevented this

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you really want them to pay attention, you have to quote FOX "News":
"Cruz's address on the Senate floor was not technically a filibuster like Paul's because he is not technically able to stop the Senate from holding a test vote on Wednesday."
"Since Monday, however, Cruz has lost the support of many of his Republican colleagues. GOP leaders want to defund the law, but don't think stalling the bill in the Senate is the best way forward. For some, the position Cruz wants lawmakers to take is counterintuitive."
IMO, "Counterintuitive" pretty much sums up the Tea Party.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/09/25/cr...
Communist sums up the Democrat Party.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

You can't reason prejudice out of a man because it wasn't reasoned into him.

Since: Sep 13

Stockton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

Barack Obama is our president whether we like it or not, and his term will be over in 2017.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
"ex-graphic designer"
didn't Pelosi say obamacare would allow people like her to follow their dreams?
The math on that feat doesn't look real good e-mutt__caught your attention though lol.

Heffner claims about 2,000 different sex partners. I was shootin for 500 but ran outta money at 386 or maybe 387, there were some twins involved.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••