Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
908,781 - 908,800 of 1,100,232 Comments Last updated 4 min ago

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#989593 Sep 25, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you really want them to pay attention, you have to quote FOX "News":
"Cruz's address on the Senate floor was not technically a filibuster like Paul's because he is not technically able to stop the Senate from holding a test vote on Wednesday."
"Since Monday, however, Cruz has lost the support of many of his Republican colleagues. GOP leaders want to defund the law, but don't think stalling the bill in the Senate is the best way forward. For some, the position Cruz wants lawmakers to take is counterintuitive."
IMO, "Counterintuitive" pretty much sums up the Tea Party.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/09/25/cr...
Communist sums up the Democrat Party.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#989594 Sep 25, 2013
You can't reason prejudice out of a man because it wasn't reasoned into him.

Since: Sep 13

Stockton, CA

#989595 Sep 25, 2013
Barack Obama is our president whether we like it or not, and his term will be over in 2017.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#989596 Sep 25, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
"ex-graphic designer"
didn't Pelosi say obamacare would allow people like her to follow their dreams?
The math on that feat doesn't look real good e-mutt__caught your attention though lol.

Heffner claims about 2,000 different sex partners. I was shootin for 500 but ran outta money at 386 or maybe 387, there were some twins involved.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#989597 Sep 25, 2013
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
So why did Obama and Hillary lie?
General Ham: Knew early that Benghazi was terrorist attack
http://security.blogs.cnn.com/2013/07/20/form...
No body "lied".

FACT: Immediately after the attack, the president THREE times used the phrase “act of terror” in public statements:

“No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation, alter that character, or eclipse the light of the values that we stand for.”
— Obama, Rose Garden, Sept. 12

“We want to send a message all around the world — anybody who would do us harm: No act of terror will dim the light of the values that we proudly shine on the rest of the world, and no act of violence will shake the resolve of the United States of America.”
— Obama, campaign event in Las Vegas, Sept. 13

“I want people around the world to hear me: To all those who would do us harm, no act of terror will go unpunished. It will not dim the light of the values that we proudly present to the rest of the world. No act of violence shakes the resolve of the United States of America.”
— Obama, campaign event in Golden, Colo., Sept. 13

Hindsight is 20/20. The FACT is, on September 11, 2012, General Ham did not know a damn thing other than that the Benghazi compound was under attack.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#989598 Sep 25, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>The math on that feat doesn't look real good e-mutt__caught your attention though lol.
Heffner claims about 2,000 different sex partners. I was shootin for 500 but ran outta money at 386 or maybe 387, there were some twins involved.
I have a bridge for sale in arizona

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#989599 Sep 25, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
obamaphone was coined by an Obama supporter. Your side owns it.
LMAO. Listening to Breitbart again, aren't you?

FACT: Between 2005 and 2008, while George W. Bush was president, the free cell phone program was expanded to include wireless service.(Reagan had started the free phone service for landlines).

Bush's expansion led to a massive increase in the program’s cost.

Stop passing the buck. YOU OWN IT. EMBRACE IT.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#989600 Sep 25, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>No they aren't-they are running average-so says the 'Florida Paper'. Almost 400 dollars a month doesn't sound like a bargain for anything, I am never going to use.
$400 @ month for a husband and wife is a fkn bargain in any state and with the subsidy that payment could be reduced by half.

Obviously you're lost on the subject.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#989601 Sep 25, 2013
Emeem wrote:
You can't reason prejudice out of a man because it wasn't reasoned into him.
Quoting Flack?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#989602 Sep 25, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
"I know you are but what am I?". Lmao!
Well, I'd say you're not American to begin with son!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#989603 Sep 25, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a bridge for sale in arizona
Yeah, that Havasu bridge involved a couple of those twins.

I've probably spent more time in Lake Havasu City than you have e-mutt.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#989604 Sep 25, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Seems like a lot of democrats have been going to Somalia these days. The democrats leave the United States and train for Jihad in Somalia. Then these same democrats blow up any other American they can find.
lol! You're saying liberal American's become religious conservatives son?

You should be jumping up and down for joy that they've converted to YOUR side!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#989605 Sep 25, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
FACT: Between 2005 and 2008, while George W. Bush was president, the free cell phone program was expanded to include wireless service.(Reagan had started the free phone service for landlines).
how in the fck was it called an obamaphone in 05 to 08?

one of yours coined the term by bragging about her obamaphone. I'm not talking about the program stupid. None of you idiots can read.

btw, I don't own the program, dumbass, I'm forced to pay for it.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#989606 Sep 25, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
Communist Kerry just signed the Gun Ban with the United Nations.
Damn! And they still have the ban on flamethrowers too!

Prevented this

#989607 Sep 25, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>$400 @ month for a husband and wife is a fkn bargain in any state and with the subsidy that payment could be reduced by half.
Obviously you're lost on the subject.
you mean you want your neighbor to pay for it--that is what a subsidy is after all. It didn't say that was for a husband and wife. It said it was the average cost.

Prevented this

#989608 Sep 25, 2013
Pro vaccine promoter Paul Offit chief of infectious diseases at the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia and the Henle Professor of Immunologic and Infectious Diseases at the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, is the Chief US spokesman for vaccination, has said it is a-ok to take a 100,000 vaccines.

Yes he supports O'bamacare Eugenics. LOL.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#989609 Sep 25, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
you notice homer never wishes loony left wingers a good morning? Even he hates them.
lol! I'm sure hate is something you gladly wake up to everyday, son!

Prevented this

#989610 Sep 25, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush didn't have his minions sitting on the corner signing up every Twanda, Harold and Roshena.
What is the fact of the cost of the cell phones while President Bush was in office? and what is the fact of the cost of the cell phone while O'bama has been in office. I expect you can only find the first four years of O'bama. Give the class the facts.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#989611 Sep 25, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>I usually don't talk to O'bama supporters--but when I do, I ask for large fries.
Hahah, large "thighs" too.......

Prevented this

#989612 Sep 25, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! You're saying liberal American's become religious conservatives son?
You should be jumping up and down for joy that they've converted to YOUR side!
Hello USM--how are the fire men today? did you burn your house down yet?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 16 min wojar 177,388
Video Will The U.S Lead The World Into Nuclear ... 23 min Hell Yes 1
Diversity is a codeword for white genocide 1 hr 587uioy 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr J RULES 68,991
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Brian_G 46,316
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 3 hr SLY WEST 299
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr edogxxx 97,934
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••