Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 45,435)

Showing posts 908,681 - 908,700 of1,034,166
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
only thing you people understand..the taxpayers are tired of you slugs and we're gonna do something about it...
And, the American people are tired of self-gratifying Republicans trampling on the Constitution attempting to toss the needy under the bus. There is a special place in hell for people like you.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Isn't it like a con to pull a scheme like this, eh?
What are the ethics that guide you?

"This Story of a 19-Year-Old Dairy Queen Employee Standing Up For a Blind Man Will Touch Your Heart"

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/09/18/th...

From our conversations on here...
you'd keep the cash...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I used to kill and eat all my food raw donger, but that was before I put your chubby chinaman butt to work behind a wok!!!
sure, sure, sure.

I know... that's the line you give to impress all the females doggies...

..... hmmmm.... maybe even the male ones above you too! I bet they're more familiar with looking at your hind quarters!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
"This Story of a 19-Year-Old Dairy Queen Employee Standing Up For a Blind Man Will Touch Your Heart"
you'd keep the cash...
Yes, yes, yes. I think you posted this yesterday. How about the likes of your boys Ken Lay and Skilling?

All Skilling got was a reduction in his sentence and the ability to leave jail for his crime of consciously bilking thousands from millions of dollars.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

<quoted text>
I used to kill and eat all my food raw donger, but that was before I put your chubby chinaman butt to work behind a wok!!!
You know? I hear tell of a yellow tail wolfie!

Any relation to you?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
And, the American people are tired of self-gratifying Republicans trampling on the Constitution attempting to toss the needy under the bus. There is a special place in hell for people like you.
Republicans are reflecting the will of the American people by opposing ObamaKKKare, a program being shoved down their throats by Fascist DemoKKKrats.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
The "needy" should get off their butts and get a job.

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The Obamabot dirtbag running this scam was on TV. The idea is to buy as many phones as possible and sell them overseas at a profit. This guy offered them $20 to wait on line overnight.
However, Apple refused to sell this clown more than a limited number of phones, and when he refused to pay his help, they started fighting.
Where are the lefties screaming for a living wage for scam artists?
LMAO. It wasn't an "OBAMABOT DIRTBAG" running the scam. It was a small business FOXBOT DIRTBAG "scheming to get his profit-minded hands on dozens of new iPhones". You should be so proud.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/201...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
you'd keep the cash...
Well, I can see what ethics guide you son!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/03/18/tea-...

" Tea Party Protesters Berate Apparent Parkinson's Victim (VIDEO)
Tea Party Protesters Berate Apparent Parkinsons Vi

First Posted: 05/18/10 06:12 AM ET Updated: 05/25/11 04:50 PM ET

Tea Party protesters campaigning against health care reform on Tuesday berated and mocked a pro-reform advocate whose sign indicates that he has Parkinson's disease.

"Got Parkinson's? I do and you might. Thanks for your help," the older man's sign reads. He wandered over toward the anti-reform teabaggers protesting outside the district office of Rep. Mary Jo Kilroy (D-Ohio). The Tea Party's responses, captured on video by the Columbus Dispatch, were unflinchingly callous and cruel.

"If you're looking for a handout, you're in the wrong part of town. Nothing for free. You have to work for everything you get," one teabagger chided, bending over to get in the face of the seated older man. The next Tea Partier dropped a dollar in his face, saying, "Start a pot, I'll pay for you. I'll decide when to give you money," in a mocking tone of voice. After some grumbling about "Communism," an offscreen teabagger yelled, "No more handouts!"

This was not the only Tea Party protest where opponents of health care reform forced comparisons to Communism or sounded like lunatics, but the Dispatch video lays bare a primary argument of the Tea Party protesters: America's 45 million uninsured aren't their problem. And they will tell a Parkinson's sufferer just that, with contempt, to his face."

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

the ethics of cheating on your spouse...

"The percentage of cheaters among self-described political liberals, moderates, and conservatives"

Men (N = 5549)
Liberal -- 25.5%
Moderate -- 21.5%
Conservative -- 18.7%

Women (N = 7247)
Liberal -- 16.5%
Moderate -- 13.1%
Conservative -- 10.5%

http://anepigone.blogspot.com/2009/02/what-ty...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, yes, yes. I think you posted this yesterday. How about the likes of your boys Ken Lay and Skilling?
All Skilling got was a reduction in his sentence and the ability to leave jail for his crime of consciously bilking thousands from millions of dollars.
that's a yes...

You'd keep the money...
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Marshall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Retarded chimpy gash.......
SHADOW

Boerne, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, yes, yes. I think you posted this yesterday. How about the likes of your boys Ken Lay and Skilling?
Here is the post you responded to you little asian dog eatin' squats boy:
killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/09/18/th ...
you'd keep the cash..."

Now focus like a laser you idiot and comment on whether you would steal the money-bet ya would huh squats.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Marshall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>You know? I hear tell of a yellow tail wolfie!
Any relation to you?
Dont make me dock your pay, donger. You can only go so much lower than minimum wage...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

killtaker wrote:
the ethics of cheating on your spouse...
"The percentage of cheaters among self-described political liberals, moderates, and conservatives"
Men (N = 5549)
Liberal -- 25.5%
Moderate -- 21.5%
Conservative -- 18.7%
Women (N = 7247)
Liberal -- 16.5%
Moderate -- 13.1%
Conservative -- 10.5%
http://anepigone.blogspot.com/2009/02/what-ty...
Let's see if I have this straight.....

..... you expect cheaters to be honest about cheating?

It's like listening to Romney talk about caring for 100% of Americans!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

<quoted text>
Retarded chimpy gash.......
lol! poor wolfie.

that yellow stripe down your back is glowing much brighter, pooch!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
that's a yes...
You'd keep the money...
Why should I be like you son?

What would make anyone thing a con would give the money back? After all, it's not illegal right?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

<quoted text>
Dont make me dock your pay, donger. You can only go so much lower than minimum wage...
lol! see sign doggie? we reserve the right to refuse service to anyone!

oops! my mistake! you're not a person!

but wait... there's that health department regulation on animals in a food establishment......!!!!
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

There’s been two Democrats that’s been Honest about Obamacare, Max Baucus ( D ) said about Obamacare…A DISASTER and John Conyers when asked if you read the Bill “What good is reading the bill if it’s a thousand pages and you don’t have two days and two lawyers to find out what it means after you read the bill” the Best Solution….’ DEFUND’ will Liberals/Democrats adhere to the Will of People?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

SHADOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is the post you responded to you little asian dog eatin' squats boy:
killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/09/18/th ...
you'd keep the cash..."
Now focus like a laser you idiot and comment on whether you would steal the money-bet ya would huh squats.
lol! poor sadow. he thinks he has something to add.

but that whiny chihuahua yapping is just so irritating from such a tiny pooch!

poor sadow. poor insignificant, unappreciated sadow!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 908,681 - 908,700 of1,034,166
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

49 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 25 min Jacques from Ottawa 167,597
Abby 4-19 31 min ScarletandOlive 10
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 31 min edogxxx 96,137
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) 45 min jimtownhounddogsniffing 6,535
IL Who do you support for Secretary of State in Il... (Oct '10) 48 min Be kuel 505
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr litesong 42,993
Music Artists A to Z 2 hr boundary painter 92
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance