Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#989586 Sep 25, 2013
People are suffering!

still drinking booze!
record alcohol bev taxes

"Americans paid a record of $1.827 billion in state and local alcoholic beverage taxes in the second quarter of 2013. That was up $25 million—or 1.4 percent—from the previous record of $1.802 billion paid in the second quarter of 2012."

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/terence-p-jef...

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#989587 Sep 25, 2013
Realtime wrote:
Tribune's Florida newspapers are showcasing some typical Obamacare premiums today__before and after subsidy. Not bad at all__would have saved my wife and I a fkn ton of $ over that past several years even without the subsidy.
BTW, Florida's rates are slightly higher than the nation.
No they aren't-they are running average-so says the 'Florida Paper'. Almost 400 dollars a month doesn't sound like a bargain for anything, I am never going to use.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#989588 Sep 25, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Conservatives Who Hate Government Control Over Families Should Support Same-Sex Marriage
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...
duh.
No one has ever stoped you and your boyfriend from having unprotected sex have they
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#989589 Sep 25, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
he thinks he's going to run for POTUS, though he won't even make it through the primaries at this point. just think of how the GOP establishment is going to treat him after this.
Trying to paint himself as a conservatives conservative__LMAO. Apparently he's not hip to that conservative numbers have been shrinking in folds as the pre baby boomers take advantage of their prepaid funeral arrangements and go down in history as the last group that fell for the pre need sales pitch__and scooters__and tennis balls on the antenna's to help them find their car at WalMart.

150 White Mercury Grand Marquis with a green tennis balls on the antenna in a WalMart parking lot is a sight to behold.

Prevented this

#989590 Sep 25, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
All Cruz is doing is grandstanding. Typical republican ploy....make a lot of noise to hide the FACT that they are accomplishing absolutely nothing.
Today is the 224th anniversary of congressional passage of the Bill of Rights. Not like a liberal like you gives a damn.

Prevented this

#989591 Sep 25, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
McCain knocks Cruz for comparison to Nazi appeasers
“That allegation, in my view, does a great disservice, a great disservice for those brave Americans and those who stood up and said,‘What’s happening in Europe cannot stand.’… There were many who raised their voices, and then there were those who went to war because of the barbaric and great threat to civilization and everything we stand for — amongst them were my father and my grandfather,” McCain said.
“I spoke to Sen. Cruz about my dissatisfaction about his use of this language, and he said he only intended it to be applied to pundits and not to members of the Senate. I find that a difference without distinction,” McCain said.
“Because I have an open and honest disagreement with the process of not agreeing to move forward with legislation which I agree with, which was passed through the House of Representatives and comparing it to those who appeased, who were the appeasers, as Sen. Cruz described them, is an inappropriate place for debate on the floor of the United States Senate,” McCain concluded.
http://dailycaller.com/2013/09/25/mccain-knoc...
McCain some how forgot where he came from. Maybe the United States should have left their mission of saving POW's like O'bama did with the guys under attack in Benghazi. But in McCain's day, these colors never ran. In O'bama's New America--we go to bed.

Prevented this

#989592 Sep 25, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Trying to paint himself as a conservatives conservative__LMAO. Apparently he's not hip to that conservative numbers have been shrinking in folds as the pre baby boomers take advantage of their prepaid funeral arrangements and go down in history as the last group that fell for the pre need sales pitch__and scooters__and tennis balls on the antenna's to help them find their car at WalMart.
150 White Mercury Grand Marquis with a green tennis balls on the antenna in a WalMart parking lot is a sight to behold.
You have a point, the ugly Americans don't pre-plan for anything, they demand it for free. Isn't that what O'bama care is all about, or is it the Clinton formed addiction to pharma?

Prevented this

#989593 Sep 25, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you really want them to pay attention, you have to quote FOX "News":
"Cruz's address on the Senate floor was not technically a filibuster like Paul's because he is not technically able to stop the Senate from holding a test vote on Wednesday."
"Since Monday, however, Cruz has lost the support of many of his Republican colleagues. GOP leaders want to defund the law, but don't think stalling the bill in the Senate is the best way forward. For some, the position Cruz wants lawmakers to take is counterintuitive."
IMO, "Counterintuitive" pretty much sums up the Tea Party.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/09/25/cr...
Communist sums up the Democrat Party.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#989594 Sep 25, 2013
You can't reason prejudice out of a man because it wasn't reasoned into him.

Since: Sep 13

Stockton, CA

#989595 Sep 25, 2013
Barack Obama is our president whether we like it or not, and his term will be over in 2017.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#989596 Sep 25, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
"ex-graphic designer"
didn't Pelosi say obamacare would allow people like her to follow their dreams?
The math on that feat doesn't look real good e-mutt__caught your attention though lol.

Heffner claims about 2,000 different sex partners. I was shootin for 500 but ran outta money at 386 or maybe 387, there were some twins involved.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#989597 Sep 25, 2013
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
So why did Obama and Hillary lie?
General Ham: Knew early that Benghazi was terrorist attack
http://security.blogs.cnn.com/2013/07/20/form...
No body "lied".

FACT: Immediately after the attack, the president THREE times used the phrase “act of terror” in public statements:

“No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation, alter that character, or eclipse the light of the values that we stand for.”
— Obama, Rose Garden, Sept. 12

“We want to send a message all around the world — anybody who would do us harm: No act of terror will dim the light of the values that we proudly shine on the rest of the world, and no act of violence will shake the resolve of the United States of America.”
— Obama, campaign event in Las Vegas, Sept. 13

“I want people around the world to hear me: To all those who would do us harm, no act of terror will go unpunished. It will not dim the light of the values that we proudly present to the rest of the world. No act of violence shakes the resolve of the United States of America.”
— Obama, campaign event in Golden, Colo., Sept. 13

Hindsight is 20/20. The FACT is, on September 11, 2012, General Ham did not know a damn thing other than that the Benghazi compound was under attack.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#989598 Sep 25, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>The math on that feat doesn't look real good e-mutt__caught your attention though lol.
Heffner claims about 2,000 different sex partners. I was shootin for 500 but ran outta money at 386 or maybe 387, there were some twins involved.
I have a bridge for sale in arizona

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#989599 Sep 25, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
obamaphone was coined by an Obama supporter. Your side owns it.
LMAO. Listening to Breitbart again, aren't you?

FACT: Between 2005 and 2008, while George W. Bush was president, the free cell phone program was expanded to include wireless service.(Reagan had started the free phone service for landlines).

Bush's expansion led to a massive increase in the program’s cost.

Stop passing the buck. YOU OWN IT. EMBRACE IT.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#989600 Sep 25, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>No they aren't-they are running average-so says the 'Florida Paper'. Almost 400 dollars a month doesn't sound like a bargain for anything, I am never going to use.
$400 @ month for a husband and wife is a fkn bargain in any state and with the subsidy that payment could be reduced by half.

Obviously you're lost on the subject.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#989601 Sep 25, 2013
Emeem wrote:
You can't reason prejudice out of a man because it wasn't reasoned into him.
Quoting Flack?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#989602 Sep 25, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
"I know you are but what am I?". Lmao!
Well, I'd say you're not American to begin with son!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#989603 Sep 25, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a bridge for sale in arizona
Yeah, that Havasu bridge involved a couple of those twins.

I've probably spent more time in Lake Havasu City than you have e-mutt.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#989604 Sep 25, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Seems like a lot of democrats have been going to Somalia these days. The democrats leave the United States and train for Jihad in Somalia. Then these same democrats blow up any other American they can find.
lol! You're saying liberal American's become religious conservatives son?

You should be jumping up and down for joy that they've converted to YOUR side!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#989605 Sep 25, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO. Listening to Breitbart again, aren't you?
FACT: Between 2005 and 2008, while George W. Bush was president, the free cell phone program was expanded to include wireless service.(Reagan had started the free phone service for landlines).
Bush's expansion led to a massive increase in the program’s cost.
Stop passing the buck. YOU OWN IT. EMBRACE IT.
how in the fck was it called an obamaphone in 05 to 08?

one of yours coined the term by bragging about her obamaphone. I'm not talking about the program stupid. None of you idiots can read.

btw, I don't own the program, dumbass, I'm forced to pay for it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 11 min loose cannon 182,041
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 33 min JOEL 71,201
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr PEllen 98,873
Dear Abby 12-25 1 hr PEllen 1
amy 12-25 1 hr PEllen 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Homo Erectus 49,309
Incredible Shots Of Chicago From The Internatio... 3 hr reality is a crutch 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:09 pm PST