Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1395935 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Michelle

Jamaica, NY

#989988 Sep 26, 2013
Homer wrote:
This may be one of my favorite posts, it's very uplifting -
"Homer looking forward to complete implementation of Healthcare Reform, then we can stand proud as a nation knowing we are taking care of each and everyone of our fellow citizens."
You left out this part:

Mr. & Mrs. Homer do not believe in borders and so will welcome any less fortunate fellow citizens into their home where they will be clothed, fed and given free health care.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#989989 Sep 26, 2013
Michelle wrote:
Clinton disrupted the counter-terror organizations' blah blah blah
You're hatred of Clinton leaves you blind to the truth. Clinton presided over 8 years of peace and prosperity while Bush presided over 9/11, unpaid wars, massive spending/debt and finally complete collapse and subsequent bailing out of our entire banking system as well as a global depression all of which we are still feeling the effects of and will continue to do so for years to come.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#989990 Sep 26, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i know you are but what am i?
[sigh]
A brain dead libtard for sure.

Any other questions?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#989991 Sep 26, 2013
Homer wrote:
"Homer looking forward to complete implementation of Healthcare Reform, then we can stand proud as a nation knowing we are taking care of each and everyone of our fellow citizens."
"Homer looking forward to complete implementation of Healthcare Reform, then we can stand proud as a nation knowing (that a very few of us) are taking care of each and everyone of our fellow citizens."

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#989992 Sep 26, 2013
Homer wrote:
You and your fellow beanie cap wearers are going to be too broke and tired of waiting in line for treatment and being put on a long waiting list for urgent surgery to stand - much less stand proud.

What about the 30 million who won't be insured under Obamacare? CBO lying to you too?

Hey, spin that little blade on top of your cap just for fun.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#989993 Sep 26, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
...so Homer is feathering the next guy's nest...
Who cares, I'll be dead. Galt plan on being buried with all his belongings? You really are a dick aren't you?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#989994 Sep 26, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>All you've posted is rightwing propaganda, it's all been debunked many times over.
"Debunked" is a meaningless leftwing code word, along with "workers" and "laborers"....
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#989995 Sep 26, 2013
Michelle wrote:
<quoted text>You left out this part:
Mr. & Mrs. Homer do not believe in borders and so will welcome any less fortunate fellow citizens into their home where they will be clothed, fed and given free health care.
Within reason, sure.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#989996 Sep 26, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>So finally you recognize the pile of sh%t left behind by Bush. Thank you!
Your memory stops and starts at some peculiar places in time...

either you have mental issues, education issues, or ethics issues...

which is it?
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#989997 Sep 26, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Clinton was long gone, he was out of office in January, Bush would have been already brought up to speed by January, mor elikely even before then, when Clinton left office. It's common knowledge Bush ignore the report presented to him by the CIA.
Lying dooofus...

Clinton Ignored 9/11 WarningBy: Dick Morris
FrontPageMagazine.com | Monday, September 19, 2005

The recent publication of some once-censored parts of the 9/11 Commission report reveals that, in 1998, federal intelligence sources had shared their concern that al-Qaeda could be planning to use passenger airplanes as missiles on suicide raids against prominent targets in the United States. This is the first time we've heard that that the possibility of such a suicide mission was raised at the federal level during the Clinton years.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#989998 Sep 26, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
How quickly we forget the anti-American IRS is going to be handling this mess. They don't even like Americans who simply disagree with Obama and his brown-nosed minions.
What do you suppose they're going to do with pro-Constitution Americans who need a hip replacement or open heart surgery?
Delay...delay...delay...interr ogate and deny.
We are so frikkin' screwed.
they know...
pride....gonna cost them big time...
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#989999 Sep 26, 2013
You know folks, I am one of the last of the normal people still here responding to your inane rightwing posts, so I think you all could be just a little bit nicer to Homer.

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#990000 Sep 26, 2013
richardIII wrote:
<quoted text>
wrong as usual, dummy:
Original Obamaphone Lady: Obama Voter Says Vote for Obama because he gives a free Phone
by RealFreedom1776
1 year ago
Protester outside of Romney rally explains how Obama gives all minorities free phones and that is why they should vote for him.
http://www.youtube.com/results...
Oblama owns them now
Well, I take it back, you are not ignorant you are just plain crazy. One thing I know for a fact is you can't communicate with a crazy person. Bye
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#990001 Sep 26, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Who cares, I'll be dead. Galt plan on being buried with all his belongings? You really are a dick aren't you?
Except for term insurance for those with young children, life insurance is unnecessary.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#990002 Sep 26, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Lying dooofus...
Clinton Ignored 9/11 WarningBy: Dick Morris
FrontPageMagazine.com | Monday, September 19, 2005
The recent publication of some once-censored parts of the 9/11 Commission report reveals that, in 1998, federal intelligence sources had shared their concern that al-Qaeda could be planning to use passenger airplanes as missiles on suicide raids against prominent targets in the United States. This is the first time we've heard that that the possibility of such a suicide mission was raised at the federal level during the Clinton years.
Dick Morris? Fox shill? LOL! Please stop with the stupidity. Dick Morris? Really?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#990003 Sep 26, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
"Debunked" is a meaningless leftwing code word, along with "workers" and "laborers"....
Homer is a worker, former laborer.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#990004 Sep 26, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Who cares, I'll be dead. Galt plan on being buried with all his belongings? You really are a dick aren't you?
like most liberals...you don't understand the concept of passing down to the next generation...

Example: you bought the Liberal version of retirement=social security

in other words you bought a gremlin....
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#990005 Sep 26, 2013
Rightwingers sure are nasty people. Politics aside how do you all go through life being so miserable?

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#990006 Sep 26, 2013
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
correction!!!!
Chelsea Clinton did it all by her self...
and {insert republican name here}is rich and white and Liberals hate them for it...
"Chelsea Clinton and hubby Marc Mezvinksy paid $9,250,000 for a four-bedroom apartment in the celebrity-studded Whitman condominium building on Madison Square Park, city records filed this month show.
That is $1.2 million less than the $10.5 million asking price, and $750,000 below what the building's other two occupants paid for their 5,000-square-foot units. All three apartments are nearly identical, except that the Clinton-Mezvinsky pad is on a higher floor."
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2013/09/r ...
'and how or where did these two come up with the $925,000 down payment? Oh that's right, Slick Willie used ill gotten gains from the taxpayers to help out, didn't he... Whata Guy!!!

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#990007 Sep 26, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>So finally you recognize the pile of sh%t left behind by Bush. Thank you!
The economy was doing much better under Bush and people had more money in their wallets even in 2008. Bush would have turned the economy around by the time Obama got his precious Obamacare passed.

The economy has been going downhill ever since. Do you know the poverty level is higher than it's been in decades? And that a family of four has less money in their wallets now than in previous decades? And that taxes and prices are higher now on just about everything that most people aren't even aware of?

But you just go ahead and blame Bush, Homer, and keep believing Obama loves you or anyone else besides himself and his personal vision to bring this country down to what he deems is its size.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 min GEORGIA 8,909
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 min Rogue Scholar 05 216,906
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 51 min An NFL Fan 60,136
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 55 min TRD 70,730
abby6-29-16 1 hr Trust Jesus 6
Chicago has the Worst Women 2 hr Stoopid Voters 14
Who's this Fauxcahontas? 3 hr Stoopid Voters 27
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Sublime1 102,527

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages