Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
WOW

Bronx, NY

#989469 Sep 25, 2013
The words of our late assassinated President, John F. Kennedy, who just months before he was murdered said:

“What kind of peace do we seek? Not a Pax Americana enforced on the world by American weapons of war. Not the peace of the grave or the security of the slave. I am talking about genuine peace, the kind of peace that makes life on earth worth living, the kind that enables men and nations to grow and to hope and to build a better life for their children—not merely peace for Americans, but peace for all men and women—not merely peace in our time, but peace for all time.”

Yes, it is true. We in the United States once had a President who spoke of peace and mutuality and respect. He was killed by snipers’ bullets just months later.

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#989470 Sep 25, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
let me see, believe "veterans today" or dumbass Dave. Hell, dumbass Dave can't even recognize quotation marks when he sees them.
I think you should review the credibility & "lean" of your sources. You can save being mocked by me all the time when you repeat their false stories. I mean, don't you just ate it when I prove you wrong all the time?
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#989474 Sep 25, 2013
Lefty's know everything...they read my palm once...

"And that’s exactly what the Tea Party Republicans are doing. They are not only trying to establish the reign of anarchy in America. They are doing so to make sure – make absolutely certain – that sick people cannot get the care that they need to stay alive."

-Alan Grayson
WOW

Bronx, NY

#989475 Sep 25, 2013
As an African American who is a child of the Civil Rights Movement, let me say categorically that the U.S. President betrays the legacy of the leaders of slave rebellions and of the Black struggle to be free with every U.S. bomb dropped, every veteran maimed, every child killed that he authorizes around the world. The time for peace is now.

Gettysburg, PA

#989476 Sep 25, 2013
Grampy wrote:
<quoted text>
You know that "countries met that goal" because Valerie Jarrett or Joe Biden said they did. The people dumber than sh*t are the gullible fools like you that swallow up the steady diet of lies this administration serves up every day.
I get it. You were shown to be an idiot so now they all lied.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#989477 Sep 25, 2013
dem wrote:
Sorry but its time to bury this thread
First ill chase off that racist Jew Kkkhunt
Then maybe that fkn idiot eman
Followed closely by that other racist Kkkhunt galt
which c.o. Did you have to blow to get computer access you sick pedophile bastard.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#989479 Sep 25, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
so what???
They don't matter__that's what__fk em.

Iran will be the next Syria__the US needs to sit back and let nature take it's course over there, in that way those citizens will come to their senses sooner than later.

Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#989480 Sep 25, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
you notice homer never wishes loony left wingers a good morning? Even he hates them.
They are part of 'normal' in my greeting. I'm surprised I would have to explain that to someone as smart as you.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#989481 Sep 25, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess they should have called you after the attack to get this information.
You have no clue as to why they attacked.
The election was two months away, dumbsss. Why would they purposefully lie when there were two months left before the election.
Sometimes I think you post lies hereon purpose because no one can be as GD stupid as you appear to be.
Obama can't help but lie
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#989482 Sep 25, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Fk you racist kkkhunt
If it's ghetto, illiterate, and idiot, it's plantation, loser, and liberal..

It's the culture...

Gettysburg, PA

#989484 Sep 25, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
ser what I mean? You don't comprehend sht. Programs aren't "coined".
You said it meant it was Obama's program. Quit lying.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#989485 Sep 25, 2013
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>Democracy here free speech classy, dignified, inclusive,social worker thats how the liberal teacher starts the day off with their students then its off to the broom closet for a BJ and then home to hubby and the children
I really do not care to hear about your personal life.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#989486 Sep 25, 2013
When a liberal talks for a bit in the peoples house its AOK...when it's Ted Cruz...

"At HuffPo, Wendy Davis Was 'Filibuster Heard 'Round the World'; Now It's 'Cruz 'Hijacks Senate'"

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/tom-blumer/2013/...
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#989487 Sep 25, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn, Homer.
I leave for a few months and this place is a cesspool of tea bag idiots
Have no fear ill have them crawling into their own azz holes shortly.
It has become that, most of the decent people have left or just post from time to time or less frequently(myself). As always you are a ray of sunshine in an unclean world.
ASSHOO

Winterville, NC

#989488 Sep 25, 2013
dem wrote:
The new tea bag savior Cruz turns out to be every bit the dumb azz Palin is.
CRUZ IS RIGHT,YOU ARE THE ONE EAT UP WITH THE DUMB ASS,YOU SEE WHAT THE WICKED PEOPLE DID TO JESUS!

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#989490 Sep 25, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
DOA in the Senate...
No kidding-but what kind of idiot does this symbolic gesture only to be slapped down? I can't believe these morons.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#989491 Sep 25, 2013
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>Trayvon, its all because the president is black racism racism racism racism its the republicans blame blame blame then the same hypocrites say everything is grand like you Homor fos
You make no sense. Turn off Fox News and rightwing bloggers, don't believe the rightwing hype. My God man think for yourself once, you'll find it to be quite refreshing.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#989492 Sep 25, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
We can tell when you sniff the cap.
You start attacking women you fkn coward
real time might be a sissy but he's not a woman.

lmao, I see being the prison bitch hasn't made you any smarter.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#989494 Sep 25, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Still the same phaggot.
It's the culture...

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#989495 Sep 25, 2013
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
Lefty's know everything...they read my palm once...
"And that’s exactly what the Tea Party Republicans are doing. They are not only trying to establish the reign of anarchy in America. They are doing so to make sure – make absolutely certain – that sick people cannot get the care that they need to stay alive."
-Alan Grayson
The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services now expects 11 million uninsured Americans to obtain coverage next year, down from about 22 million projected a year ago--seems the democrats want to keep fewer and fewer alive also. ROTFLMAO.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 min Learn to Read 180,702
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Who 48,459
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 3 hr RACE 696
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr RACE 98,671
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 6 hr TRD 68,770
nazi fascist star folks knashing their teeth 6 hr MomFascistsHere 10
Barry knew Goober before he did'nt know Goober 7 hr Rowdy Yates 5
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago