Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 45,427)

Showing posts 908,521 - 908,540 of1,071,186
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Michelle

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Jane has got alzheimers, still thinks its 1967.
Still think liberals are as much hypocrites now as they were in 1967 and it is all about "feeling good about themselves" even if it means blaming America and regardless of their ideas that don't work.

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

richardIII wrote:
<quoted text>
Horsecrap, how long will you continue to kiss Oblama's backside?
I guess you've missed the thousands of derogatory news articles about Ostupidacare.
I think I'll get a new quote for healthcare insurance under the new rules, should be enlightening.
Yet another dumbass uninformed uneducated right whiner. Who knew there were so many?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

Michelle wrote:
<quoted text>Who do you think has been f*cked in the a** more this year, Obama or Cameron? I think it is too close to call.
what republicans are doing to Cruz gets my vote.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
doesn't matter what you 'think'.
CSPAN Reminds Viewers That Cruz's Overnight Speech Is Not A Filibuster (PHOTO)
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/cspan-r...
The loony Canadian has rambled on for hours about what he thinks is wrong with Obamacare but hasn't offered ONE suggestion for what to replace it with.

Its the culture.

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

richardIII wrote:
Oblama today[on Kenya]: "the dangers remain", why, old Doorknob keeps crowing that Oblama got Bin laden and everything is hunky dory, al quaida is in retreat, seems to be a conflict of words here.
What's up, Davey?
The core leadership of Al Qaeda has been killed.

Al Qaeda does not have its central leadership & lost it fund raising with the loss of Bin Laden.

What is left are a bunch of local groups.

I am sorry that you are too f*cking stupid top understand that concept.

No one said Al Qaeda was wiped out.

You're just pissed that your hero Bush failed to get Bin Laden after invading a country to get him.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

Ted Cruz’s Fake Fight Against Obamacare Is Making Millions

Ted Cruz’s war against Obamacare is a racket to raise his profile and millions of dollars.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/09...

someone please tell that guy that he's never going to be the POTUS.

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

richardIII wrote:
Number of people Oblama sent to Hugo Chavez's funeral=14
Number sent to Margaret Thatchers=0
what an unbelievable douchebag.
This is yet another right wing blatant lie.

My God you people are pathetic.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/thatcher...

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

sonicfilter wrote:
GOP Rep. Peter King: Ted Cruz Engaging In 'Governmental Terrorism'
Rep. Peter King (R-NY) is no fan of Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX), as the outspoken congressman made clear in an interview published Wednesday in The New York Times.
“My sound bite is to say he’s a fraud,” King told the Times.“I start with that, and then I go on. It takes me two or three minutes to explain it.”
Minutes later, according to the Times, King had a damning characterization of Cruz's effort to block funding for the health care law, which has raised the risk of a government shutdown. Cruz continued his quixotic campaign to defund Obamacare with a marathon floor speech that began Tuesday afternoon and spilled into Wednesday.
“It is just a form of governmental terrorism," King said.
King was one of many House Republicans to lash out at Cruz over the defunding effort last week, telling the senator to "keep quiet." In May, King boycotted a GOP fundraiser that was headlined by Cruz because of the Texas senator's vote against a Hurricane Sandy relief bill earlier this year.
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/peter-k...
Republican Nazis.
Peter King is a RINO, He is a big giverment Rino. He knows no better. He's a Washington insider, and wants to stay there.
Grampy

South Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>You didn't read the entire story old man but just rewrote the headline.
I never heard of that drug until Flack reposted an obvious bogus email tale this morning.
Based my comment on snippets of network news I caught on TV over the past few days.

Speaking of old men, how did your first year of senior citizen discounts turn out?(I'm still not eligible)
tell_it_like_it_ IS

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The core leadership of Al Qaeda has been killed.
Al Qaeda does not have its central leadership & lost it fund raising with the loss of Bin Laden.
What is left are a bunch of local groups.
I am sorry that you are too f*cking stupid top understand that concept.
No one said Al Qaeda was wiped out.
You're just pissed that your hero Bush failed to get Bin Laden after invading a country to get him.
DumazzDave spiking football!!!!

How's the war on poverty?
High five!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
gfy Jane, we know it's you, same shyt, different name. You're not fooling anyone
If it's ghetto, illiterate, and idiot, it's plantaion, loser, and liberal..

It's the culture...

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Michelle wrote:
<quoted text>A strong case was made that the 10:00 PM phone call on September 11 last year between Hillary Clinton and President Obama may be the conversation that led to the bogus story of an anti-Muslim video setting off "demonstrations" in Benghazi that led to the deaths of Americans.
Fraud flows from the top down, not the mid-level up. Mid-level officials in the White House and the State Department do not call the shots -- they carry out orders. They also were not running for reelection in 2012 or positioning themselves for a campaign in 2016. The people doing that were, respectively, President Obama and Secretary of State Clinton.
Obama and Clinton had been the architects of American foreign policy. As Election Day 2012 loomed, each of them had a powerful motive to promote the impressions (a) that al-Qaeda had been decimated; (b) that the administration's deft handling of the Arab Spring -- by empowering Islamists -- had been a boon for democracy, regional stability, and American national security; and (c) that our real security problem was "Islamophobia" and the "violent extremism" it allegedly causes -- which was why Obama and Clinton had worked for years with Islamists, both overseas and at home, to promote international resolutions that would make it illegal to incite hostility to Islam, the First Amendment be damned.
All of that being the case, I am puzzled why so little attention has been paid to the Obama-Clinton phone call at 10 p.m. on the night of September 11.
Even in the conservative press, it has become received wisdom that President Obama was AWOL on the night of September 11, after first being informed by Defense Secretary Leon Panetta, in the late afternoon, that the State Department facility in Benghazi was under attack.
You hear it again and again: While Americans were under attack, the commander-in-chief checked out, leaving subordinates
to deal with the crisis while he got his beauty sleep in preparation for a fundraising campaign trip to Vegas.
That is not true ... and the truth, as we've come to expect with Obama, is almost surely WORSE.
There is good reason to believe that while Americans were still fighting for their lives in Benghazi, while NO military efforts were being made to rescue them, and while those desperately trying to rescue them were being told to stand down, the president was busy shaping the "blame the video" narrative to which his administration clung in the aftermath.
Jay Carney first revealed the existence of the phone call and the time in February. Hillary Clinton confirmed she spoke to Obama "later that evening."
What was said between the two?
We now know from the e-mails and TV clips that, by Sunday morning, the White House staff, State Department minions, and Susan Rice were all in agreement that the video fairy tale, peppered with indignant rebukes of Islamophobia, was the way to go.
How do you suppose they got that idea?
The theory makes sense. What's more, there may be a phone log of the conversation and what was discussed in the records of both principles.
That would be a fascinating document to discover.
My God, rally? The President called the Secretary of State about an consulate attack. Wow. It must be a conspiracy.

You people are dumber than sh*t.

The call was to provide Clinton with an update.

The video was in the CIA talking points memo.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Marshall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

"Ca ca ca Cruuuz, Cruuuz"!!

"No green eggs, no spam, no odumbocare"!!

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Why would anyone believe a liar like you?
We know there were riots in several cities about that video.
It is entirely feasible that the attack in Benghazi was spurred by this video. To assume Benghazi was immune from this video is ridiculous. It made perfect good sense to consider that possibility immediately following the attack.
There was no lie. Only a bunch of people who would use the deaths of 4 Ameicasns political fodder.
So why did Obama and Hillary lie?

General Ham: Knew early that Benghazi was terrorist attack

http://security.blogs.cnn.com/2013/07/20/form...

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a thought. Why don't you compare what you're being told with the real world and the definitions in the English language, then determine if:
A) What you're being indoctrinated with makes sense in the English language; and
B) If you're being lied to.
You were the one accusing a poster of not knowing the definition of a filibuster when it was you.

Cruz blabbing will not stop scheduled vote.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
My God, rally? The President called the Secretary of State about an consulate attack. Wow. It must be a conspiracy.
The call was to provide Clinton with an update?

Where was she while 4 Americans were murdered?
Grampy

South Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Ted was talking about FOX.
And Bush was talking about Obama and Iran. Yesterday's UN spectacle proved Bush was spot on!

How about those crippling sanctions! Iran has doubled their plutonium production capabilities since Obama got them imposed.

India, China, Malaysia, Republic of Korea, Singapore, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Turkey, Taiwan, Belgium, the Czech Republic, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Netherlands, Poland, Spain, and the UK were all recently granted exemptions to those crippling sanctions. Seems like only OPEC members and other oil exporters are subject to those sanctions now.

Grampy

South Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
He called her to see if she could come over to the white house and answer the phone if it rings around 3 am.
Grampy

South Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
She was with Huma, late night dining at the "Y"?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
The call was to provide Clinton with an update?
Where was obama and Hillary when stockpiles of missiles and weapons were stolen in Benghazi fueling the Al Qaeda terrorist killings in a Kenyan Mall??

It's the culture...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 908,521 - 908,540 of1,071,186
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

35 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Four Dead in Bridgeview Head-On Collision 4 min Rahm Jizzbucket Emanuel 65
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 22 min former res 68,102
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 22 min Patriot AKA Bozo 45,435
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 25 min ScarletandOlive 97,411
Black boys are more likely to be tried as adult... 32 min bensley reality 1
Washington reeks of the stench of evil 41 min Paul Craig Roberts 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Rogue Scholar 05 173,500
•••
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••